A gentle rain

Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Re: A gentle rain

Post by Rini on Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:52 pm

Rini smiled at Don and pushed herself up on the bed. "Hey. I tried to stop him." She told him sadly. "Is everyone ok?"
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:02 pm

Don was getting tired of the same question over and over again. Is everyone okay? Truthfully, he was worried sick about his brothers and Casey out there. It was getting harder and harder to stay composed when he didn't know the answer to those three words.

"I...don't really know," he finally said, looking down and away from her. "I left them after I found out about what happened here." Sometimes he wished he could be in two places at once. It would sure make things a lot easier. He sat down on the edge of his bed and took Rini's hand, giving it a firm squeeze. "We didn't even have time to rescue April yet..."

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:33 pm

They were massively outnumbered, but Casey wasn't about to give up. It only infuriated him that the Foot and Shredder were stalling him from reaching April! Even with Leo at his side, he had taken many hits, and Shredder's razor-sharp gantlets tore through his shoulder and side, leaving gaping wounds that were bleeding profusely. But he continued to fight, adrenaline and the need to help his friend, and save April keeping him grounded.

He reflected another attack, countering with a forceful blow of his baseball bat, the fight seemed never ending. He watched on in horror as a group of ninjas rushed past him, heading in Raph's direction, but he was surrounded by the last group that he had attempted to keep at bay...

"Raph! Watch out!!"
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Lexi on Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:37 pm

The situation seemed hopeless, but Lexi knew there had to be a way out of this mess. When Casey called out, she glanced back to see the man surrounded, and a group quickly advancing towards them. As much as she didn't want Raph in the thick of things, she knew that the others needed his skill.. and things were about to be out of his hands anyway.

"I'll be okay.." She tried to assure him, carefully pulling out of his hold and bracing herself against the wall. "I'm holding you back... they need you."

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:42 am

Fraya let herself out of the room to rejoin Mike.

Rini watched Fraya leave then turned to Don. She gave his hand a squeeze. "I'm sure everything will be ok. But...You look like you need some medical attention." She said with worry.

"Lay down and let me take care of your wounds."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:44 am

Things were getting out of control fast. He sustained a few bad cuts to his arms and face, but pushed the pain aside and kept fighting Shredder. The elevator was right behind them.

"Casey. I got this, go to the basement and get April."

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Oroku Saki on Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:47 am

Shredder was confident that the turtles weren't getting out of there alive. They were too out numbered. Shredder continued to fight Leo and Casey, aiming his sword at their head and face.

"There's no escape this time! You may as well give up."
    Ryan
    Friend

Number of posts : 204
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Ryan on Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:24 pm

Mondo Gecko wrote:Mondo let the man help him up, but his side was really hurting. He got to his feet and looked at the two, and to his surprise they weren't screaming in fear and running away.

"Uh no, man. It was my bad." He told ryan

Mikko smiled at the lizard and helped get him into the car which Mondo didn't question they seemed like nice people and he was happy to get out of the rain.

Mondo slipped in the back seat and leaned back. "thanks. Names Mondo. And don't worry about the whole hitting me thing, I'm pretty sure I'm still in one piece so no harm done."

Ryan couldn't help but smile at the lizard-man and nodded as he got in the driver's seat and turned around to face Mondo. "Still, is there anything we can do for you...Mondo?"
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Post by Mondo Gecko on Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:29 pm

"I wouldn't mind being out of this weather." Mondo told them. "And you mentioned the Turtles? You know them? I've been looking for them."

Mikko nodded her head. "Yeah, I can call them later if you want."

"That would be awesome!" Mondo pushed his wet hair out of his face and wrapped his arms around himself, he was cold but tried not to let it show. "So where we headed?"
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:46 pm

Then...they were surrounded. Raph knew that it was gonna be as hard as hell to get out of this now. But he wasn't going to die without a fight! Clearly that was the only option now. Raph kicked at a few of the men but it was only a slight delay from the inevitable. He watched Leo and Casey fight off more of the ninjas but as torn as Raph was in protecting his brothers, Lexi, and his son, there just weren't enough people on their side.

It seemed truly hopeless...

He glanced over at Lexi and nodded, hating to leave her side but there really wasn't another choice. "Jus' stay there an' if things get real bad, I want you ta' get away from this place as fast as you can. We'll hold 'em off." He knew how protective Lexi was of the child and that she would do anything and everything she could to keep them both safe.

Then without warning, Raph launched himself into the fight, slashing at anything that got in his way...

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:11 pm

Leonardo wrote:Things were getting out of control fast. He sustained a few bad cuts to his arms and face, but pushed the pain aside and kept fighting Shredder. The elevator was right behind them.

"Casey. I got this, go to the basement and get April."

It was becoming more and more obvious that they wouldn't be making it out of this. They were too outnumbered. Maybe if they had Don and Mike, their chances would have looked a little better. But Casey wasn't about to give up, and Shredder's taunting only added fuel to his determination.

As anxious as he was to reach April, Casey shook his head in response to Leo's orders. "I'm not leavin' you guys, Leo...yer two short as it is." He managed through labored breaths, deflecting a sword and shoving back its handler, but that temporary void was quickly replaced by more black-clad ninjas. He was tiring out, but wouldn't let it show, nor would he give into the fatigue. Not while there was a breath left in his lungs.

He could hear Raph re-entering the fight, but couldn't afford a glance in his direction at the moment. Even the slightest slip in concentration could cost him dearly. "Afraid you were gonna miss out on the fun?" He playfully teased his friend, despite being caught up in the fight of his life...
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:27 pm

Raphael wrote:Then...they were surrounded. Raph knew that it was gonna be as hard as hell to get out of this now. But he wasn't going to die without a fight! Clearly that was the only option now. Raph kicked at a few of the men but it was only a slight delay from the inevitable. He watched Leo and Casey fight off more of the ninjas but as torn as Raph was in protecting his brothers, Lexi, and his son, there just weren't enough people on their side.

It seemed truly hopeless...

He glanced over at Lexi and nodded, hating to leave her side but there really wasn't another choice. "Jus' stay there an' if things get real bad, I want you ta' get away from this place as fast as you can. We'll hold 'em off." He knew how protective Lexi was of the child and that she would do anything and everything she could to keep them both safe.

Then without warning, Raph launched himself into the fight, slashing at anything that got in his way...

Even though Lexi had freed Raph up so that he could help his brother and Casey, it tore her heart out to see him launch himself back into the fight. It was looking hopeless, and his words tore through her like crippling grief. But, she gave a weak nod, knowing it's what he needed to see.. to know that she would leave if things got bad. But could she really do it? Could she just run away while the love of her life was being torn apart? The thought was suffocating, and deep down, she knew that she couldn't. But, she had an innocent baby to think about, too. She prayed to God that he wouldn't force her to make that decision.

She knew that she couldn't just stay there out in the open so she glanced around and finding an open doorway, she ducked inside, taking refuge in the deep dark shadows that would hopefully conceal her from their enemies. Giving into her fatigue, she sat on the floor, trying her best to soothe the frightened child in her arms. Her tear-filled gaze held visual on the fight, praying for a miracle...

Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192

Post by Gabriel on Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:34 pm

Serenity wrote:Serenity grabbed Gabe's arm and pulled him to her. "You can't go." She told him visibly upset, she had heard of the dangers in the tower and didn't want to risk losing Gabe.

"Let the others go. Just stay, please." It was probably the first selfish thing she had ever asked for, but she just couldn't lose Gabe! She held on to him and shook her head. "I'm not letting you go."

It was always hard for Gabe to see Seren upset, especially knowing he was the cause of it. He sighed inwardly, hugging her gently. "Babe.. they'll prolly need all the help they can get.." He tried to reason with her, hoping she would understand. "I have to do this." He told her.

He quirked a brow at Laz when he told him that there was no need in all of them going, his arms still wrapped around Seren. "No need? As big as that tower is, and you think you won't be outnumbered?" He asked in disbelief.

Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 366
    Registration date : 2010-07-03

Post by Marley on Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:42 pm

Remey wrote:Remey returned the hug and gave her a squeeze. "I have to go, I can't let Laz go alone." He kissed her lips and gave her a smile. "I'll be back soon, promise."

Mar understood why he needed to go. He was right. Laz shouldn't go alone, but she couldn't help but remember what had happened to them the last time they were there. The fear she had of losing Remey. His long recovery. The scars were still there. She just gave a quiet nod of understanding, but would hold him within her embrace until it was time for him to head out.

"I'll hold you to that." She replied to Laz, but knew the man would do his best to bring Remey back to her in one piece. She completely understood Seren's heartbreak. Like her, she had almost lost her man once before, too.

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Oroku Saki on Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:49 pm

The ninjas seemed to never end, and Shredder stepped back to let his men take care of the turtles and Casey. Through all the fighting, a female ran down the hall to Lexi. She was a young maid, no older then sixteen.

"Come with me, I'll get you out of here." She told Lexi. She had heard about Lexi and the child and felt bad for the woman, she felt that she needed to help them get out of there. She was no fighter, but she knew the tower well enough to help Lexi escape while the others fought.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:50 pm

"We'll be fine. Go get April." Leo demanded. There was no point of Casey sticking around to die. He came for April and he was going to get her out of here. At least that what Leo thought. "Just go!"
    Serenity
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:53 pm

Serenity understood but she still didn't like it. She knew that Gabe could fight and hold his own, but these sounded like really dangerous people. "Please. Please don't go. I know you want to help Lexi, but...I just can't stomach losing you." She threw her arms around Gabe's neck and held him close. "Please don't go."
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:57 pm

Remey kissed Mar again and gave her a squeeze. "Ok guys we have to get going. Who knows what's going on at the tower, the guys need us." Remey was all for Gabe going, he felt the more people they had on their side the better.

Remey headed to the door not waiting for the others. He wanted to get in and get out as fast as he could
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:04 pm

Casey Jones wrote:
    It was becoming more and more obvious that they wouldn't be making it out of this. They were too outnumbered. Maybe if they had Don and Mike, their chances would have looked a little better. But Casey wasn't about to give up, and Shredder's taunting only added fuel to his determination.

As anxious as he was to reach April, Casey shook his head in response to Leo's orders. "I'm not leavin' you guys, Leo...yer two short as it is." He managed through labored breaths, deflecting a sword and shoving back its handler, but that temporary void was quickly replaced by more black-clad ninjas. He was tiring out, but wouldn't let it show, nor would he give into the fatigue. Not while there was a breath left in his lungs.

He could hear Raph re-entering the fight, but couldn't afford a glance in his direction at the moment. Even the slightest slip in concentration could cost him dearly. "Afraid you were gonna miss out on the fun?" He playfully teased his friend, despite being caught up in the fight of his life...

"Nah...just...waiting to see...when you would...beg for my help!" Raph shot back in a teasing manner at Casey between punches and kicks at the guards. The banter exchanged did help lighten his mood somewhat as the fighting continued.

Seeing how outnumbered they were and they still had one more person to save in this damn place, Raph was starting to agree with Leo about getting Casey to go save April while they held off the guards. However, it was easier said than done since they were getting throttled with the three of them. As much as he hated to admit it, he wished Mike and Don were there. They always fought better as a team, for sure!

"Casey...go get April..." he said between gritted teeth as he held off one of the guards swords with both of his sais crossed in front of him.
    Aeris
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 200
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Aeris on Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:05 pm

Aeris frowned at all of the emotions going around. It was heartbreaking, and she had completely lost her appetite. She gave Laz a tight hug, and a peck on the cheek for luck. "Be careful, you." And though she was crumbling inside, she held strong, knowing it wouldn't help the situation to have three crying women. Someone needed to be strong, and that was usually her personality.

She really felt bad for Seren, seeing how bad the woman was hurting, and how frantic she was to keep Gabe here. And given Gabriel's condition, it didn't seem like the best idea for him to go. She slowly approached, giving Gabe her sincerest look. "Gabe.. I know you want to help, but... maybe you need to look in the mirror." She tried to remind him as politely as she could. "You're recovering from some pretty serious injuries. What's going to happen when you take a hit?" She asked, and let that hang in the air for a moment. "I know you want to help Lexi, but things will become even more chaotic if they have another injured person to be responsible for..."
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:10 pm

Laz also went over to Gabe. "Gabe we have this covered. Stay here with Seren and the others. We'll have Lexi back in no time. You wont even miss us."

He then went over to Aeris and pulled her to side. "We'll be back soon. Could you watch Ivy for me while I'm gone?" He asked and reached out to rub her cheek with his thumb. He then leaned in and pressed a kiss against her lips. He may not make it out alive so he took a chance with the kiss. "I'll be back soon."

With that he headed after Remey out the door.
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 505
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by April O'Neil on Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:03 pm

April was starting to lose hope that she would be saved. And she was starting to lose the will to stay awake as well. She was just in so much pain. But then someone came through the door, April managed to lift her head to see a young man walked through the door.

Fear took over her, scared that they wouldn't start the acid torture all over again. But the man started to undo her straps. "Lets get you out of here." He whispered to her.

"Why...Why are you...Helping me?" She asked him, wondering why one of Shredder's ninjas were wanting to save her.

"Because I'm tired of seeing innocent people get hurt because of that man. My name's Lawrence." He answered and slowly tried to help her off the table.

Lawrence was a young man, only seventeen. It was his older brother that convinced him to join the foot. It was fun at first, but he was starting to see just want kind of monster his so called master was.

April tried to muffle the pained yell that escaped her throat. She tried to be as quiet as she could, but it was hard. She got off the table, but as soon as her feet touched the ground she fell over in pain into Lawrence's arms.

He caught her and picked her up, figuring it would be faster to just carry her out. He hoped that getting her out of the tower would be easy. He hoped that no one would see him. But when he walked out the room with April he was stopped by a small group of ninjas.

He quickly set April down and pulled out his weapon. "Don't worry." He told her right before he was attacked. He fought the men off hoping that April's friends would get down there quick!
    Isaiah
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2010-12-02

Post by Isaiah on Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:11 pm

Isa joined in the fight, Tho he didn't agree with some of Shredder's actions, he was still Isa's master and he would obey Shredder no mater what. Isa swung his sword at Leo's head.

Leo dodge the attack and came back with an attack of his own. Isa managed to avoid getting his by Leo's swords and came at the tiring turtle at full force.

Leo avoided the attacks, up until the last swing. Isa caught Leo in the face, a deep bleeding cut ran across the turtles face, blood falling into his left eye. Leo reeled back holding his face.

Isa went in for the kill, but Leo regain his composure and blocked the attack. He pushed the ninja back and wildly swung at the man. The fight ended when Leo stabbed Isa through the chest.

Isa fell to his knees and then laid in a bloody pool. Once the ninja was down, Leo turned his attention to the others.
    Karai
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by Karai on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:51 am

She heard the sounds of the fight and ran fast to join her Foot Ninja. Appearing out of no where. Stepped in and swung her sword towards Leo. "You will not leave Leonardo." Glares at him as she attacks.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:55 am

Great, now he had to deal with Karai. He blocked her attack and didn't say anything towards her comment to him. He would be leaving. Hopefully soon, Hopefully alive.

He swung his sword at Karai and jabbed at her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:09 am