A gentle rain

Karai
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Re: A gentle rain

Post by Karai on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:02 am

Leonardo wrote:Great, now he had to deal with Karai. He blocked her attack and didn't say anything towards her comment to him. He would be leaving. Hopefully soon, Hopefully alive.

He swung his sword at Karai and jabbed at her.

Jumps away from his attack and moves quickly into another one towards him. Sees the look of determination in his eyes and smirks at him. Backs him up into the group of her Foot Ninjas.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Leonardo on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:05 am

Leo was tiring out. He was backed into the other ninjas, but they were busy with Casey and Raph. All he head to worry about was the bitch in front of him. He let out a growl and lunged at her.
    Karai
    Canon

Female

Post by Karai on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:15 am

Leonardo wrote:Leo was tiring out. He was backed into the other ninjas, but they were busy with Casey and Raph. All he head to worry about was the bitch in front of him. He let out a growl and lunged at her.

blocks his attack as he lunges at her. Kicks him back further and moves through her Foot Ninja like a shadow, and moves her weapon to cut Leo at his side.

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:12 pm

Once again the guys were insisting.. no.. ORDERING him to leave and find April. But how could he? Knowing that they needed his help? No, he wouldn't leave them. "I ain't leavin' you guys, so just can it!" He yelled back, and continued fighting the hoards of ninjas that continued to pour in their direction. As if things weren't bad enough, Karai had joined the party. Fucking perfect!

"We're grabbin' her, and gettin' the hell outta here! I ain't doin' no back-trackin'.. so I go when you go.."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:15 pm

"Then we're going!" Leo pushed passed the ninjas and Karai and got to the elevator. He stood by the doors waiting for Casey to catch up to him. He was able to dodge Karai's attack, but just barely. "Let's go!"
    Karai
    Canon

Female

Post by Karai on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:22 pm

Leonardo wrote:"Then we're going!" Leo pushed passed the ninjas and Karai and got to the elevator. He stood by the doors waiting for Casey to catch up to him. He was able to dodge Karai's attack, but just barely. "Let's go!"

Growls seeing that they are escaping. Thinks to herself: 'Father will not be pleased.' Commands her Ninja Foot to go after them; "Do not allow them to escape."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:40 pm

Oroku Saki wrote:The ninjas seemed to never end, and Shredder stepped back to let his men take care of the turtles and Casey. Through all the fighting, a female ran down the hall to Lexi. She was a young maid, no older then sixteen.

"Come with me, I'll get you out of here." She told Lexi. She had heard about Lexi and the child and felt bad for the woman, she felt that she needed to help them get out of there. She was no fighter, but she knew the tower well enough to help Lexi escape while the others fought.

Lexi felt completely helpless, watching the others take hits and sustain numerous injuries. It tore her heart to shreds knowing there was nothing she could do to help them. This just wasn't fair. She had been forced to watch a loved one 'die' before, and undergoing a repeat would surely be the end of her. But, she didn't hold too much hope of making it out of here. Especially not without the others.

She scooted back when a young woman came rushing towards her, uncertain of her intent. She was offering to help.. but.. could she really trust her? She did work for the Shredder, after all. It could all be just a trap to lure her in, and have Phoenix ripped away from her. But.. what if this was her only hope? She needed to take it. But.. not without the others. If she left, then it would surely cause confusion with Raph. He would think that she was taken, and would brave the tower until she was found. That was.. if they made it through their first attack.

Lexi finally shook her head. "I... can't. Not without them." She said, casting her tearful gaze in the direction of the hopeless fight. But things had shifted, and she watched as Leo made a run for the elevator. She pushed herself up on wobbly legs and made a mad dash in the elevator's direction, but a piercing pain nearly stopped her in her tracks. She paused momentarily, eyes widening in shock in pain, but muffled the sharp cry that threatened to escape her..

Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192

Post by Gabriel on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:51 pm

At first, Gabe was offended by Aeris' comment, but was then reminded of the trauma he'd been through, and the possible liability he would be. Whatever. He could still be of use, and he would have insisted on going, if not for how upset this was making Seren. The stress wasn't good for her considering that she was pregnant. With an inward sigh, he knew what he had to do.. even if it would kill him not being able to help.

"Fine." He replied to Laz and Aeris, a bit irritated. "But, if yer not back in an hour...I'm comin' after you."

Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:57 pm

Laz and Remey hurried to Remey's car and slipped inside. Soon they off driving like maniacs down the street. Remey almost loss control of the car a few times but managed to stay on the road.

Soon they came to the tower and parked. they got out and ran inside. "Where are they?" Laz asked.

"I'm going to guess they're were ever those guys are running to." Laz and Remey followed the group of ninjas that were running up to fight the intruders.

Once they saw the guys they ran into the fight.

Serenity
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:58 pm

Serenity wrapped hugged Gabe tighter. "Thank you." She sniffled. Now she just had to hope that the guys came back within the hour.

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Oroku Saki on Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:13 am

When shredder made his way to Lexi to take the baby from her while the others where busy. He pushed his men out of his way and walked towards Lexi. "Give me the child." He demanded her.
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:44 am

Remey was able to knock one of the ninjas out and take their weapon. He then seen Shredder head for Lexi and put himself in between her and Shredder. He swung his sword at the man who easily dodged the attack. "You stay away from her!" He yelled and thrust his sword at Shredder.

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:29 am

Finally! Casey thought to himself when a break finally came, and Leo rushed toward the elevator. He managed to push back the group of ninjas that had previously been ripping at him, and quickly followed. "C'mon, Bonehead!" He shouted at Raph, and knocked a few of his friend's opponents out of the way.

As he headed for the elevator, he saw Lexi emerge from the shadows and also head in that direction, but the woman suddenly halted in her tracks, and then he saw why. A shuriken had ripped through her left side, embedding in her flesh. Blood poured from the wound, but the poor girl had no time to get her bearings before Shredder approached her, demanding the baby. He would have stepped in, but Remey seemingly came out of nowhere, placing himself between Shredder and Lexi.

"Fuck! Lexi... yer.." And that's all he managed to get out as she took a shaky step towards him, and collapsed into his arms..

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Oroku Saki on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:42 am

Shredder hadn't noticed that Lexi was hit, and honestly he didn't care. He just wanted that baby. He moved closer but Remey was right there to back him off.

The young maid managed to push through the crowed. She went up to Casey and Lexi. "I can help her out of here." She told the man. But wondered if Lexi could even walk. There were weelchairs, but she doubt she would have time to grab one.

"I'll take her and the baby out of the tower. A man named Lawrence is helping your friend in the basement. But he's out numbered. You have to hurry down there."
    Aeris
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 200
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Aeris on Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:00 pm

Lazarus wrote:
    He then went over to Aeris and pulled her to side. "We'll be back soon. Could you watch Ivy for me while I'm gone?" He asked and reached out to rub her cheek with his thumb. He then leaned in and pressed a kiss against her lips. He may not make it out alive so he took a chance with the kiss. "I'll be back soon."

With that he headed after Remey out the door.

When Laz pulled her aside and it was just the two of them sharing this moment, she found it a little harder to be strong. Looking into his eyes, she couldn't help but think of the 'what ifs', but she quickly reminded herself that she couldn't afford to think like that. She gave a nod at his question. enjoying the feel of his gentle caress....

...then came the kiss.

It caught her completely off guard, but she didn't pull away. It was like her body reacted, giving in to what she had wanted him to do all along, but never admitted it to herself. Her eyes slid closed and she returned it wholeheartedly, reaching up to caress his cheeks as his lips lavished hers with heavenly passion.

It was over all too quickly, and she found herself in a daze when he broke away, giving her his parting words. He had left her completely speechless, and she could only nod a response, but managed a quiet but heartfelt 'Please be careful..and come back to me' before he disappeared out the door.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:52 pm

Raph was still in the thick of things, but overall he was faring pretty well in the fight...at least for now. He only had some minor scrapes and several bruises. But still has had a lot worse before. And it still didn't mean he wasn't battle-worn.

After hearing Casey absolutely refusing to leave their side, Raph rolled his eyes. "Ya really are a bonehead..." he grumbled under his breath then he punched another ninja in the gut. Although he really did appreciate Casey sticking around. It made the odds slightly easier for them.

However, things turned even more into their favor when Laz and Remey joined them in the fight. But Leo had already cleared the way and expected him to follow them. Raph reluctantly did, but he still couldn't see Lexi anymore. And that thought made him panic. Had she escaped...?

Finally after punching one more guard he followed Casey and Leo to the elevator. However, things turned for the worse again when he heard Casey call out Lexi's name and Raph stopped in his tracks and spun around...just in time to see Lexi collapse. It made his blood run cold...

"LEXI!" Raph wasn't so receptive to the help and pulled out his weapon, not wanting any stranger to touch his girl! And especially not his son! "Get away from her!" he growled with his eyes narrowed dangerously.

Ryan
    Friend

Number of posts : 204
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Ryan on Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:11 pm

Mondo Gecko wrote:"I wouldn't mind being out of this weather." Mondo told them. "And you mentioned the Turtles? You know them? I've been looking for them."

Mikko nodded her head. "Yeah, I can call them later if you want."

"That would be awesome!" Mondo pushed his wet hair out of his face and wrapped his arms around himself, he was cold but tried not to let it show. "So where we headed?"

"That's not a problem," Ryan said then started the engine, finally taking off again. "We're headed to my place. You can stay there for a while if you want." He gave the lizard a gentle smile in his rear-view mirror.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:34 pm

Rini wrote:Fraya let herself out of the room to rejoin Mike.

Rini watched Fraya leave then turned to Don. She gave his hand a squeeze. "I'm sure everything will be ok. But...You look like you need some medical attention." She said with worry.

"Lay down and let me take care of your wounds."

Don was about to protest, but truthfully, he could use the small 'breather'. He was both very physically and mentally exhausted and a little TLC might make things a little better. Although with the lair compromised, it would be impossible to completely relax -- even if he didn't have his friends and family fighting for their lives at this very moment.

He carefully laid down on his shell and looked up at her. "I'm sorry." He couldn't quite mask the sorrow in his voice.
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Post by Mondo Gecko on Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:04 am

"It's been a long time sense anyones not screamed at me or ran away." Mondo told them.

Mikko turned back around in the car. "Tell us about yourself." She told the lizard.

Mondo frowned a little, but he told them of his life as a human, his friends family and band. Told them of Bishop and the experiments and how he became like he was. Told them of how he had been looking for the turtles so that he could finally fit in somewhere and not be alone. It was a sad tale, but Mondo felt he was given new hope with his new found friends.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:49 am

..but it was taking every ounce of strength that Lexi had just to support her weight, there was no way she could follow the woman, even if she trusted her. Casey gave the maid an untrusting glare as he scooped Lexi up, carrying her the rest of the way to the elevator. Luckily it wasn't but a few steps behind them, and he carried her into the back, and carefully sat her in the corner, letting her back rest against the wall.

Casey would have made it perfectly clear that they didn't trust the maid, but Raph beat him to it, so his attention returned to Lexi, trying to survey the damage. Half of the large shuriken protruded from her body, meaning that half of the weapon was inside of her, and judging by the depth, was wedged in between her ribs. A cold hard lump formed in Casey's throat, knowing that this could be a fatal injury. The blood pouring from her wound was dark, signifying that it had hit an artery.

Lexi watched him through tear-filled eyes, trying her best to choke back the pained sobs that were obvious in her labored breathing. But despite the pain and weakness, and the inevitable pull to close her eyes, she still held protectively to Phoenix. It gave her relief seeing that Raph had joined them in the elevator, but she was concerned for Remey. She couldn't see him. And if Remey was here... that meant Laz was, too.

She winced as an overwhelming pain surged through her body, earning a muffled cry. "Please.. pull it out..." She begged Casey, her pleading gaze fixating with his. Her eyelids were growing heavy, and just breathing took much effort, but she needed to see Phoenix and the others make it out safely. In case that was the last memory she would ever have.

Casey was trying to hold his composure, but was panicking inside. "I.. dunno if that's a good idea, Lex. I dunno if it hit anythin'..." And he was afraid that if he removed the throwing star, she would bleed to death. But what if the tips had been dipped in poison, as some stars often were? He looked to Raph, hoping he would know what to do.

".. Raph?"

Male

Post by Leonardo on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:53 am

Once everyone was in the elevator Leo pressed the button that would take them to the basement. He then headed over to Lexi. "No we can't pull it out, Lexi. We don't know what it's hit. It's too dangerous. I believe there is a way outside from the basement. When we get down there, Raph you find that way out and get Lexi to an hospital. Casey and I will get April out."
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:03 am

Laz fought back the last of the men. They had figured that the turtles were heading down to the basement and was going after them. Laz went over to Remey to help him fight Shredder. He knew deep down that they weren't going to win in a battle with Shredder. But Laz and Remey would fight till the end.

They got a break when Shredder left them to hurry down to the basement. Laz and Remey looked at each other and took the next elevator down to the basement as well.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:25 pm

Raph was officially scared now but he tried not to show it. He couldn't afford to. He had to get Lexi out of there. After Casey scooped up Lexi and took her to the elevator, Raph followed shortly after, keeping his eye out to make sure they weren't followed.

Raph liked the plan -- except for what were they going to do with Phoenix? He couldn't be spotted by an ordinary human or they would fuckin' freak!

"Alright, Leo..." he finally said with a nod. He would cross that other bridge when he came to it. They were ninja's for cryin' out loud! Surely he could sneak a mute infant out of there. But right now, Lexi needed extreme medical attention.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:58 pm

It was taking everything Lexi had to stay conscious, but she was determined to hold on, too fearful that if she closed her eyes.. that would be it. Still cradling Phoenix in one arm, her other hand reached down to touch the protruding dagger-like edge of the shuriken, muffling a weak cry from the amount of pain her simple touch had caused. Casey was quick to move her hand away, trying to prevent her from causing herself more harm in her deteriorating and disoriented state.

Her gaze fixated on Raph, confused that he wasn't at her side.. wasn't reachable. She wanted nothing more than a comforting touch from him right now.. was she dead already? Was he blocking it all out? No.. she couldn't be dead. She still felt too much pain, though.. a tingling numbness was beginning to take hold.

".. Raph.." She weakly called out to him, finding it hard to focus. Her mind was torn, and she wondered if she had been imagining Remey before... and if she hadn't... where was he? Where was Laz? Were they okay?

When Lexi called out to Raph, Casey spared a glance at his friend and stood up, knowing it needed to be the red-clad turtle kneeling at her side. It was hard to stomach the overwhelming guilt he felt over what had happened. If the guys hadn't left to help him, Bishop would have been unsuccessful at kidnapping Phoenix and Lexi, and none of this would have happened. It all seemed like a well planned out trap that they had all so eagerly played into. But there was no way of knowing, and he had to remind himself of that.

Male

Post by Leonardo on Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:43 pm

The elevator came to a stop and the doors opened. They were greeted by more ninjas whish Leo was quick to push out of the way. He made his way out of the elevator and was happy to see Remey and Laz, who quickly took out some of the foot that were in the way.

"There's a door to your right, get Lexi out of here." Laz told them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:18 pm