A gentle rain

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Re: A gentle rain

Post by Casey Jones on Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:36 am

After grabbing his gear, Casey quietly slipped out of the house and braved the rain, sprinting for his truck. Luckily it had slacked off, though, he would be much happier if it quit all together. It would certainly make his job easier. He turned the heat on in the cab of his truck, rubbing his palms together to warm them. Then soon, he was on his way.

During his drive, he kept an eye on the surrounding buildings, looking for any signs of trouble. As he figured, burglary was everywhere, and he was itching to jump out and bust some heads, but he was trying hard to fight those temptations, and wait for back-up, as he had told April. But the 'itch' was too overwhelming not to 'scratch', and he found himself stopping several times, keeping his vehicle out of the thugs' line of vision, concealing his face with his mask before exiting, and leaving several thugs beaten and bloody at the scene of their own crime. It was such an adrenaline rush... damn how he'd missed this! His heart was beating wildly as he climbed back into his truck, and continued his trip to the familiar manhole cover.

Hope Bonehead still has it in him.. He thought to himself as he parked his truck in one of the darkened alleyways, heading over to remove the heavy manhole cover, then slipped inside. The build-up of water in the tunnels was a lot more than he wanted to trudge through, but he had told April that Raph was going with him, and dammit, he was determined to break the ol' hothead out of his twitterpated'ness.
    Kelly
    Friend

Number of posts : 61
    Registration date : 2011-03-21

Post by Kelly on Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:50 am

Kelly watched as Casey left the home and headed out. He looked over at Angel. "Why is your brother leaving the house? He does realize that it's raining and flooding out there right?"

Angel just shrugged her shoulders. "He's kind of an idiot."

"He's not an idiot." April said stepping in. "He just wants to help people and protect them from the dangers. And maybe he's a little bit of an idiot. He's probably going to pick up Raph and then they will be all day, then they will come back here soaking wet and get water everywhere."

Kelly chuckled at that. "Maybe I can go out with them and help out, I'm always up for a good fight!"

April shook her head. "No. it's kind of a bonding thing that they do, they probably wouldn't welcome you with open arms."

"Yeah and yer not going out there to get in trouble." Angel added.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:45 pm

Ryan still didn't like the idea of her going out there by herself in this weather, but it seemed like her mind was made up. He sat down on the edge of the mattress and sighed. "Alright. If you're sure. I'd still have no problem driving you to where you needed to go." And he'd feel so much better doing that, anyway.

Mikko handed Travis to Ryan and kissed him deeply. "I'll be alright and back before you know it." She planted another kiss against his lips and then another. "OK got to go. bye, love." She grabbed her bookbag and headed out the door.

Ryan took Travis and returned the kiss. "I know," he said nodding. "It would just make me feel better if I was with you, that's all." But he knew it wouldn't change her mind. He returned her last kiss then stood back, cradling Travis in his arms. "Love you too, be safe."

Mikko stopped and turned to look at him. "Awwwww you love me?" She walked up to him and gave him another kiss. "I love you too." She smiled then turned and was out the door heading down the street.

"Of course I do," Ryan answered, kissing her once more. Oh, how he wanted that kiss to last forever but it wasn't meant to be. Although there would be much more where that came from later. Ryan watched her go with another heavy sigh then looked down at the baby. "She'll be alright."

Lexi leaned against Raph, watching as the little one's eyes became too heavy, and finally slid closed. She was quiet for a moment, thoughtful of his question. "It's very possible. Donnie's pretty smart."

Ally followed Leo into the room, taking everything in as she went. Once Leo was in his place, she did the same, setting in front of him, facing him.

Leo closed his eyes. "close your eyes, and try to imagine a candle. That candle is lit. Look at the flame and nothing else." He instructed. "Let your mind transform the flame into what ever it wants. embrace it."

Ally did as she was instructed, imagining the candle, though, the flame took a few moments to form anything beyond a flickering light. But finally, it happened.. taking on the shape of the one setting in front of her. A smile stretched across her lips, but she kept her focus, wanting to ace this lesson, to prove to herself that she was capable of such things.

Leo opened an eye to make sure that Ally was indeed doing as he said. A soft smile spread over his face and he closed his eye again. "Now we sit here in silence, just continue to let your mind wonder."

[color=indigo]"I guess I'm just a little antsy about the storm after all," Don finally admitted, giving her a sheepish smile. "Obviously we're still here and everything is in one piece -- and that's great news. But I'm still a little worried about how much those breakers can take. They haven't been fully tested" He reached over and brushed some hair out of her face. "I'm sure it's fine. I'm probably just worrying over nothing."[color]

But that silence would be short-lived. Casey had finally made it to the lair, and let himself in. He was a little irritated by how wet the short trek had left him, his shoes soaked, jeans clinging to his legs. The place seemed too quiet for him... surely the guys weren't still sleeping. Well, he would just have to change that. "Don't tell me you guys are slackin'.." He called out, and stepped into the main area, spotting Ace on the couch. He didn't know the man, and that put him on high alarm. "Who the fuck are you?" He asked, and began looking around for the guys. "Leo? Raph??"

Rini pressed her cheek against Don's chest and nodded her head. "Yeah there's nothing to worry about." She said more to herself then to him. She yawned and closed her eyes. But they quickly opened again at hearing Casey. "Who's that?" she asked sitting up.

Ace looked over at Casey and gave him a nod. "Su'p?"

Leo groaned and opened his eyes up. "I guess that ends out quiet meditation. " He stood up then reached down to help Ally to her feet.

Raph nodded. "Yeah. He is." He was so grateful to have Lexi there for support with all of this. He certainly couldn't do it without her. Just then he heard the raucous tone of his best friend's voice reverberating throughout the lair. "Ohhh, what now...?" Raph wondered out loud, looking over at Lexi. "Better go see what he wants." Then he slid out from behind Lexi and opened his door. "Keep your voice down, Case!" he snapped in a harsh whisper, lightly closing the door behind him. "Ya wanna wake the little guy up?"

Splinter had also been in deep meditation and was broken out of it by Casey. He gave a deep sigh but didn't get up or open his eyes. He was sure that things would calm down shortly and he could go back to what he was doing.

And the concentration was broken by the loudness emitting through the walls. She cracked an eyelid, and then the other, giving Leo a questioning look. She took his hand, enjoying the feel of him while it lasted, and once she was on her feet, hung to it for a moment before reluctantly letting go. "Who's that?"

"That would be Casey." Leo said and lead her out of the room. "Casey what are you doing out in this rain? And keep it down, we have a baby that is probably sleeping in here."

Don sat up with Rini, putting a hand on her shoulder. "That's just our friend, Casey," Don answered with a slight roll of his eyes. "As usual, he has some of the worst timing."

"oh." Rini laid back down. "Go kick his butt." She said with a little smile.

Casey still wasn't sure about this strange guy, and knew how protective the Turtles were of their home. Why was he here? Who the hell was he?? But his inward questions were interrupted by the sound of Raph. He gave him a look of confusion... little one? "What, you get a dog or somehin'?" Then came Leo's scolding, and the mention of a baby, making him instantly forget Leo's question. "Baby?" He blinked. "You mean Jake? Thought that Dra-goon daddy of his would have him by now.."

"Not exactly..." Raph mumbled. He kind of had a soft spot for Jake too, but Phoenix pretty much took that over the moment Raph saw him. After it finally sunk in, that is. "Look, if you keep your voice down, I'll show ya." Then he opened the door and peered inside at Lexi then back at Casey, letting him enter.

Okay, so now Casey was all kinds of confused. If it wasn't Jake, then who was it. He gave Raph a questioning look as he stepped past him, and into the dark bedroom. He saw Lexi on the mattress, a small bundle held in her arms. Despite his mixed feeling of the woman, he managed a slight smile at her as he stepped closer, which she surprisingly returned. She even shifted the blanket just enough for Casey to get a look, hoping that he would keep his tone down. Casey's slowly took in the little creature, at first, not believing what he was seeing. "What tha'.." Luckily he was able to muffle his tone, mindful that the little one was sleeping. His gaze shifted to Raph. "Did I miss somethin', here??" Again, his tone was quiet, but reflected his surprise. He looked back at the little one just in time to see its eyes open, and fixating on him...

Raph watched Casey take in the news. Hell, he couldn't blame the guy for not believing him at first. "Yeah, well, you see, Case...I didn't expect this either." He rubbed the back of his neck, uncertain of how to continue. "Bishop kinda made 'im...an' Lexi saved 'im," he decided to blurt out, trying not to lose his temper again. He could never think of Bishop the same way again. Not after this. He was nothing but a monster now.

"Made 'im?" So, it was a boy. "So, I'm guessin' he's yers?" Otherwise, why else would Raph have him in his room. He noticed the baby's pale skin and dark eyes.. "He doesn't look like you..." He pointed out. ".. he's too cute to be yers.." He teased. "What's his name?"

Raph just snorted and rolled his eyes, letting that one go. "Yeah, he's mine 'cause it's my DNA." He moved back over to them. "An' his name is Phoenix." The more Raph said the name the more he was really liking it.

"Phoenix, eh?" Casey gave him a questioning look. "Like that whack-bag novice vigilante that's been prowlin' the streets?" Lexi shook her head. She had seen the news reports, but knew that the name had nothing to do with that. "No.. like the mythological bird. Because he was 'born' from the ashes of a horrible situation." She explained. Casey took a seat on the edge of the mattress, his gaze once again fixating on the baby. "..it's fittin'." He admitted, his features softening as he witnessed the little one smile at him. Being the protective 'mother'. Lexi didn't want Phoenix to leave her arms, but even though she and Casey didn't always see eye to eye, she wanted him to hold him. "Wanna hold him?" She finally offered. Casey declined at first, shaking his head, but after a little persuading from Lexi, he finally gave in, and took the little one into his arms. He was so small and fragile, he feared that he would 'break' him. "Heh.. hey, lil guy... someday yer gonna be out there with me and yer pops, kickin' ass and takin' names.." Phoenix was just taking it all in, as if he was actually listening. "He's really quiet for a baby.." He commented, not knowing that the little guy would never be able to make a sound.

Raph couldn't help the smile that tugged across his beak as Casey held his son and even chuckled at what the human said to him. But that soon faded into a deep frown at Casey's own discovery. It was like an unintentional slap in the face, Raph knew, but it hurt just the same to know Phoenix will probably never have a voice again. All thanks to that bastard! Raph balled his fists up -- the anger was welling up inside him at an alarming rate and he stomped out of the room but left the door open.

Casey was completely taken aback by Raph's reaction, wondering if he had said something wrong. Obviously he had, but what?? Lexi wanted to go after Raph, but didn't want to leave poor Casey in his confusion. She gave him a saddened look. "Bishop..'altered' him so that he wouldn't make a sound." She told him. "He severed Phoenix's vocal cords." She explained. Casey frowned deeply at that, regretting his observation.. but it wasn't like he knew. How could he know something like that? "Eh.. guess I stuck my foot in my mouth.. again." He carefully handed the baby turtle back to Lexi and stood up. "I'll go talk to 'im." With that, he disappeared out of the bedroom, looking for Raph...

Raph hadn't made it far, just leaning against the wall with his arms folded. His original thought was to go to his punching bag, but he didn't want to go too far from the baby. He just had to get outta that room! He was still plenty mad but not at Casey. He couldn't have known because Raph hadn't had a chance to talk to him about it yet. If he ever could about THAT subject without coming unglued at the mention of Bishop's name now.

Casey spotted him, and quietly approached, giving him a sympathetic look. "Sorry, man. I didn't know." He said, keeping his tone quiet. He knew to choose his words carefully, or Raph would unravel at the seams. "I'm sure Don can help him communicate somehow." He didn't want to say too much on the subject, not wanting to upset Raph any more than he already was. And then he remembered why he was here in the first place. "I think I may know somethin' to help you relieve a lil anger.." And he managed a lop-sided grin. "Old times. You, me ..up there bustin' some skulls. Thie weather has brought out the gangs.. things are gettin' outta control up there.."

As much as Raph wanted to stay in the lair with Lexi and the kid, maybe some fresh air and busting some heads would be a good idea. Especially since the gangs had become more active. He and Casey did more for the city than most of the best cops out there. And it would be nice to seek their own brand of justice again. But still... "I dunno, Casey...how's the weather up there?" Lexi would absolutely kill him if he went up there in the same storm they came back in.

Well, an 'I dunno' was better than a no. "It's slacked off, for now.. jus' a lil drizzle." He told him. "Supposed to get bad again later, but we have enough time to do a lil damage control.."

Now going topside was sounding even better and he nodded. "Alright. Let's get those fuckers." He pushed himself off the wall and headed into his room again. "Babe, I'll be back in a lil' bit." He headed over to the bed and gave Lexi a soft kiss on the lips. "Think you can watch 'im for a while? I'll be back as soon as I can."

Lexi was still worried about Raph, but was trying to get the little one back to sleep. Besides, Casey was talking to him, she didn't want to interrupt. Soon Raph returned, announcing that he would be back soon. She returned his kiss, giving him a questioning look. "Of course I'll watch him. Where are you going?"

"Casey needs help with something," he replied then looked down at the baby in Lexi's arms. He reached out and gently brushed the little cheek with his finger then looked up at Lexi again. "Thanks, Lexi." He pressed another kiss against her lips. "I'll see ya later, baby."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Leonardo on Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:56 pm

Leo looked over at Ally when Casey left to go see the baby. "That's Casey, I'm not sure if you met him yet. He's mostly harmless." He walked over to the couch where Ace was sitting and glanced at the TV. He had the news on, and of course they were talking about the storm, but they were also talking about the crime.

Leo shook his head. "I figured the gangs would come crawling out in this storm, they're like roaches." But he knew there was nothing he could do about it. Once the rain settled they would have to do some damage control for sure.
    Fraya
    Original Character

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by Fraya on Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:58 pm

All the commotion finally woke up Fraya. She gave a stretch and sat up in the bed. She looked over at Mike and smiled. He was so cute when he slept. She leaned down and planted a soft kiss against his cheek.

She then slid out of bed and pulled on some pants and a shirt, being as quite as she could.
    Alejandrino
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 59
    Registration date : 2010-08-18

Post by Alejandrino on Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:08 pm

Al actually got bored with robbing stores. He got mostly what he wanted and a few extras to pawn off later. He approched the first car carefully. He looked it over, it was old but in nice shape. He looked around before popping the lock and slipping inside. This is what he wanted, a car that he could just drive around in.

He got the car started then took off. The car rode smoothly. Everything was going fine till he hit a patch of water and spun out of control. He tried to regain control but only managed to run into a building. Lucky for him he had his seatbelt on and the only thing hurt was the front of the car.

He unbuckled and had to kick the door open. He stummbled out of the car and headed to find a new one.
    Baxter Stockman
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 137
    Registration date : 2009-01-19

Post by Baxter Stockman on Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:52 pm

Baxter was ready for a break from working on his mousers. He decided that he would go to the broken spoon cafe. It was a small place that was never close, so he figured that there was a good chance it was open.

He washed his hands and grabbed his coat then headed outside.

"My car!" Baxter yelled and looked left then right, trying to find his car that he was now sure was stolen. "Who the hell would want to steal my car!? No nononono this isn't happening." He hurried back inside, pissed. He went right to the phone and dialed the police.
    Isaiah
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2010-12-02

Post by Isaiah on Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:57 pm

Isa had enjoyed the little fight that the Dragons gave them. It was a little too short tho. The dragons ran off much too quickly. He was hoping for a another good fight and, with shredder's orders, went out to hunt Hun down.

He really didn't know where to look, but figured he would start out by some of the abondon warehouses.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:45 pm

Raph wrote:
    "Casey needs help with something," he replied then looked down at the baby in Lexi's arms. He reached out and gently brushed the little cheek with his finger then looked up at Lexi again. "Thanks, Lexi." He pressed another kiss against her lips. "I'll see ya later, baby."

Of course Lexi didn't want him to go. She wanted him here with her, where she knew he would be safe. Casey needed 'help' with something. She had her suspicions, but didn't want to sound accusing. "Is the weather still bad?" She asked, hoping the two wouldn't be going out in the storm. She returned his kiss, hoping that her lips would somehow be able to persuade him to stay, and gave his hand a gentle squeeze. "Please be careful."

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:54 pm

Leonardo wrote:Leo looked over at Ally when Casey left to go see the baby. "That's Casey, I'm not sure if you met him yet. He's mostly harmless." He walked over to the couch where Ace was sitting and glanced at the TV. He had the news on, and of course they were talking about the storm, but they were also talking about the crime.

Leo shook his head. "I figured the gangs would come crawling out in this storm, they're like roaches." But he knew there was nothing he could do about it. Once the rain settled they would have to do some damage control for sure.

"I saw him briefly at the party. Never officially met him, yet." Ally told Leo, and also glanced at the TV. It seemed that the gangs were busy. She just hoped that Bones was keeping himself safe. She wondered if Leo would be going out to fight crime once the rain stopped. And if so, she certainly wanted to tag along and see a ninja in action. It would be exciting!
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:16 am

Ace just shrugged his shoulders. "Least there is no one on the streets that can get hurt. Just some buildings." He looked over at Ally and patted the spot next to him. "Come sit."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:37 pm

Ally was really hoping that they could resume their meditation session, but she wasn't so sure that would be happening. Not with the distraction that Casey was causing. She wasn't up for just sitting around and watching tv, but there seemed to be nothing else to do at the moment. So she reluctantly took a seat on the couch, wondering if there was anything else to do down here.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:44 pm

Leo looked over at Ally and put a hand on her shoulder. "I can show you my garden, It's small but I think you'll like it." Cuz there was no reason she had to sit on the couch and watch the news.
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271

Post by Michelangelo on Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:50 pm

Fraya wrote:All the commotion finally woke up Fraya. She gave a stretch and sat up in the bed. She looked over at Mike and smiled. He was so cute when he slept. She leaned down and planted a soft kiss against his cheek.

She then slid out of bed and pulled on some pants and a shirt, being as quite as she could.

Fortunately for Mike, he had slept peacefully throughout the night. Probably thanks to the painkillers, and having Fraya by his side. Not even the commotion that was Casey could wake him, or Fraya gently shifting beside him. He was completely out of it...

..that was until a bothersome fly landed on his snout. He subconsciously wiggled his snout, which caused it to fly off.. for two seconds. And then it was back, prancing around on his beak in an almost taunting manner. Unaware of his actions, the comatose turtle slapped himself in the face, totally missing his target...but it was enough to jolt him awake. His eyes flew open and he buried himself beneath the blankets.

"Quick... hide!! We're under attack!!"

Post by Fraya on Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:54 pm

Fraya had no idea what was going on, but quickly got back under the covers and hid. She held the covers over their heads and looked over at Mike. "Babe, What are we hiding from?" She whispered quietly.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:55 pm

Lexi wrote:
    Of course Lexi didn't want him to go. She wanted him here with her, where she knew he would be safe. Casey needed 'help' with something. She had her suspicions, but didn't want to sound accusing. "Is the weather still bad?" She asked, hoping the two wouldn't be going out in the storm. She returned his kiss, hoping that her lips would somehow be able to persuade him to stay, and gave his hand a gentle squeeze. "Please be careful."

"Nah, it's let up," Raph reassured her, returning the hand squeeze. "And I will." He pressed a kiss to her cheek and gave her hand one more squeeze then released it. "Love ya."

Finally he headed out of the room. He knew Lexi would be worried but he was determined to get back before the weather turned nasty again. "Let's go, Case." He readjusted his weapons then headed for the door.
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192

Post by Gabriel on Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:06 pm

Gabriel hadn't slept that well. Even with the pain killers, his wounds were giving him fits. Not to mention, he worried about Jake. It was different now, having him here and being responsible for him. Before, Lexi tended to him, but he was trying to be the parent, and honestly, that was a bit stressful. He had managed to catch a few hours sleep, and slept well past the time everyone else had gotten up.

His eyes finally fluttered open, at first, a little disoriented. His sight always gave him trouble when he first woke, and now would be no different. He was hesitant to leave the comforts of the bed, but knew he would be unable to go back to sleep. So he willed himself to set up, but stayed there for a moment, staring at his bandaged hands. The bandages made it nearly impossible to do anything, so he slowly began unraveling the wrappings, letting them fall to the floor. His hands were still healing, but he was tired of feeling handicapped. He had gone through months of that after his 'after death' experience.

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:11 pm

Raphael wrote:
    "Nah, it's let up," Raph reassured her, returning the hand squeeze. "And I will." He pressed a kiss to her cheek and gave her hand one more squeeze then released it. "Love ya."

Finally he headed out of the room. He knew Lexi would be worried but he was determined to get back before the weather turned nasty again. "Let's go, Case." He readjusted his weapons then headed for the door.

..and Casey was close behind. Honestly, he thought Lexi would have talked him out of going, so this was definitely a surprise to him. "Heh.. good to know that yer not completely hen-pecked." He teased, but was distracted by the loud 'warning' coming from Mike's room. He paused in his tracks, confused at first.. and maybe a little concerned. But it was Mike, after all. So he shrugged it off, figuring it was some kind of wild kinky thing they were doing.

"...sounds like a party's goin' on in there.."
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271

Post by Michelangelo on Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:20 pm

Fraya wrote:Fraya had no idea what was going on, but quickly got back under the covers and hid. She held the covers over their heads and looked over at Mike. "Babe, What are we hiding from?" She whispered quietly.

Mike's heart was beating wildly within the confines of his chest. He case a frightened look over at Fraya. "The aliens that were buzzing over my head! One of them slapped me!"

Post by Fraya on Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:23 pm

Fraya smiled at him and wrapped her arms around him. "Awwww my poor muffin man. That was a fly and you slapped yourself." She pressed kisses all over his face. "It's safe, I'm not going to let anything hurt you."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:24 pm

Leonardo wrote:Leo looked over at Ally and put a hand on her shoulder. "I can show you my garden, It's small but I think you'll like it." Cuz there was no reason she had to sit on the couch and watch the news.

A garden. Yeah, that definitely beat setting on her ass and watching the boring repeats on the news. She hopped up from the couch, but the loud scream coming from the other room startled her. She cast a worried look at Leo. "Is he alright?"
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:32 pm

Leo was happy that she wanted to see his little garden. He started to lead her to his room when Mike screamed. He glanced at Ally then at Mike's room and nodded. "Yeah I'm sure he's fine, if he wasn't Fraya would have ran out and told us what was wrong." He flashed her a warm smile and led her to his bedroom. He opened up his closet and turned on the light in there.

In the closet on the floor. Were small trees in little pots, all of them carefully trimmed. Some of the pots had little statues in them.

"These are my bonsai trees. They help me to relax."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:30 am

Ally smiled at seeing Leo's little collection of Bonsai trees. "Wow.. they're beautiful." She told him, reaching to brush a finger delicately over one of the small trees. She started to ask why they were in his closet, and not in a garden somewhere.. but then she remembered. They didn't have any land, and any topside hobbies would be dangerous for them. Not like they could plant a beautiful bonsai garden. And that saddened her. They deserved every right that humans had.

She tried to shake the sadness, not wanting to dampen the mood. "Ninjitsu.. Bonsai.. you have deep Japanese roots, huh? Have you ever been to Japan?"
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:41 am

"I do and I have. Once, it was beautiful I would love to go back someday." He sat down in front of the little trees and motioned for her to do the same. He then handed her a pair of small clippers.

"We prune the trees to take care of them. Cut off what looks dead and shape them up. Some people make their trees in shapes of stars or balls. I prefer to keep them looking natural."

He handed her one of the larger trees with a small japanese figure and arch in the pot. "You can have this one."
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:02 am

Before heading out to grab breakfast, Remey slipped back in the bedroom and gave Marley a kiss on her cheek. "amour le matin. Avez-vous eu de doux rêves? Nous allons prendre le petit déjeuner. Je serai de retour bientôt."

He kissed her again then left the room just as Laz reached the door. Then they both hurried downstairs to grab everyone breakfast.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:27 am