A gentle rain

Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Re: A gentle rain

Post by Mikko on Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:36 am

Mikko made it to one of the small stores that had been broken into. She stepped through the broken window and headed started to look for the baby food. She grabbed a slim jim and opened it up.

She ate as she looked around the darken store.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:49 am

Casey Jones wrote:
    ..and Casey was close behind. Honestly, he thought Lexi would have talked him out of going, so this was definitely a surprise to him. "Heh.. good to know that yer not completely hen-pecked." He teased, but was distracted by the loud 'warning' coming from Mike's room. He paused in his tracks, confused at first.. and maybe a little concerned. But it was Mike, after all. So he shrugged it off, figuring it was some kind of wild kinky thing they were doing.

"...sounds like a party's goin' on in there.."

Raph paused and whirled to face Mike's door when he heard his brother scream out, yet he didn't seem all that concerned about it. "Puh, I don' even wanna know..." he said, shaking his head then looked over at Casey. "We better get up there before we miss our chance."

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:11 pm

"Ha! I don't think we have to worry about missin' out on any action...it's pretty crazy up there." Casey assured him as they headed out of the lair, and made the trek through the flooded sewers. He was not happy about trudging through the thigh-high sewer water again, but his drive to get back to street-level and kick some ass definitely gave him focus. "So.. what's it like bein' a dad?" He couldn't help asking. "I never woulda thought in a million years.."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:35 pm

Leonardo wrote:"I do and I have. Once, it was beautiful I would love to go back someday." He sat down in front of the little trees and motioned for her to do the same. He then handed her a pair of small clippers.

"We prune the trees to take care of them. Cut off what looks dead and shape them up. Some people make their trees in shapes of stars or balls. I prefer to keep them looking natural."

He handed her one of the larger trees with a small japanese figure and arch in the pot. "You can have this one."

Ally took a seat beside him, and accepted the clippers when he handed them to her. Though, she wasn't so sure about clipping anything. She was too afraid of hurting or damaging the beautiful little plants.

Her face lit up when he gave her her very own tree. "Oooh.. thank you!" She smiled, and leaned over to press a kiss against his cheek.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Leonardo on Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:12 pm

Leo smiled brightly at the kiss. "You're welcome." He then turned to face her and started to show her how to take care of the tree. How to cut off dead leaves and shape the tree up.

"Taking care of the tree is very soothing. It's what I do when I need to unwind and relax a little. Kachou Fuugetsu: Experience the beauties of nature, and in doing so learn about yourself."
    Serenity
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:00 am

Once the boys left, Serenity slipped back in her and Gabe's room. She saw him sitting on the bed and walked up to him. "How are you feeling?" She asked and sat down next to him.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:24 pm

"Yeah, me either, Case," Raph agreed. Hell, he didn't even know it was POSSIBLE! It was just horrible the way it happened, but at least the little guy would be cared for now. Raph noticed the water had risen up considerably from the night before but it still wasn't nearly enough to endanger their home. Donnie's improvements were holding true.

It didn't seem like Raph was willing to elaborate on how his first days of being a dad were like, but he wasn't going to press it, knowing it was probably something that he still felt awkward about. He didn't say much else as they continued their journey through the flooded sewer system, then headed back up to street-level. Luckily the rain was still nothing more than a bothersome drizzle, but the threat of the storm's return kept most sane people inside their homes.

Mikko kicked over boxes and pushed trash out of her way. Finally she found the baby food and started to fill her bag up, may as well get some for little Zoe too. She also tossed in some bibs and cute teething rings.

Raph was itching to do some damage of his own by now. It had seemed like an eternity since he had this kind of fun. And who knows when he would get another shot. Raph kept his eyes peeled for trouble as they headed topside. And it wasn't hard to find. "Those lunatics..." he grumbled, shaking his head and headed for cover. He still had to be careful he wasn't spotted by the wrong people.

And Casey also had to be careful. If the thugs caught sight of him without his mark, his fate would inevitably be sealed. He also ducked into the shadows, and made a dash for his truck, grabbing his hockey mask from beneath the seat, and shouldering his trusty golf bag that housed his arsenal of weapons. Just then he heard a noise coming from the nearby store, and spared an unseen smirk at Raph. Looked like they had their first 'customer'...

Mikko picked up a jar of pickles that tripped her and flung it out the widow into the street. "Bastard killer pickles!"

...And Raph definitely caught that. And the voice that went with it sounded vaguely familiar too. Glancing around, he moved close enough to peek inside the store and his temper shot through the roof! 'Oh, FUCK! Why did it have to be HER?!' He glanced over at Casey, then pointed quickly at the store. "You're not gonna believe this..." he whispered, shaking his head again.

Casey glanced inside, NOT expecting what met his gaze. Of all the thugs in the city that it could have been.. why did it have to be HER? The one that seemed to threaten not only his own life, but someone very close to him. The anger that he felt for her quickly spiraled out of control, much like a wild inferno. Without a second thought, he hopped through the broken window, his hockey stick drawn and ready to strike...

Mikko wasn't aware that she had been spotted and it was only until Casey was right on her that she finally took noticed. She let out a scream and tried to jump out of the way only to get knocked to the ground. She grabbed a glass bottle and broke it to use as a weapon.

Raph was right behind him, pulling out his sais as he followed Casey right into the store. The subtle approach had long passed it's usefulness and Raph growled kicked the broken bottle out of Mikko's hand and pointed a sai at her. "Not another move!" His own eyes were full of hatred for this woman.

Casey drew back again, wanting nothing more than to bash her head in.. as she had tried to do to him. To end her so that she would never again be a threat to Angel.. or Lexi. "Ain't so fun bein' the victim, eh?" He seethed..

Mikko glanced at Raph then at Casey then back at Raph. She let out a soft chuckle at Raph. "Awww it's so tiny." She said about his sias. "How cute. Little boys should play with sharp objects you could hurt yourself." She then looked over at Casey with a smirk. "How's your head felling?"

Raph had just about had enough of this woman's attitude. He growled again and lunged the sai forward, bringing his other one VERY close to her chest. "What the fuck are you doin' here?"

Casey wanted nothing more than to pummel her, but then Raph acted to her taunting. He honestly didn't know how his friend had the reserve to hold back from piercing her heart with his sai, after what she had done to Lexi. Hell, it was taking everything he had not to kill her.. and he probably would if Raph hadn't been in such close proximity to her.

"You expect me to be scared of you two? A turtle and a guy in a mask." Mikko grabbed another pickle jar and tossed it at Raph's head. "I'll fuck you both up!"

Raph was very close to taking matters into his own hands. HE had the sharp weapons, for crying out loud! He could have it over with in an instant if he really wanted to. And he did. He easily dodged the jar and was on her in an instant. "Do that again, and I'll run ya through!" He warned, never taking his eyes off her. He was also wanting Casey to get in on the action. They both deserved to finish her off. "Casey, get over here!"

Casey was close, waiting for his opportunity. When Raph called for him, he stepped closet, hitting his palm with the battle-scarred hockey stick. "Looks like yer at the end of yer rope." He hissed. "Any last words?"

And it looked like it was over. She had a gun on her but couldn't get to it, and knew nothing she said would stop them from killing her. She sat up as much as she could with Raph on top of her and nodded. "Yeah. Tell Ryan I love him and to make sure Travis is taken care of. And tell Daisy I'll be watching over her. I guess you guys are going to reunite me with my boys now. Well...Do it! Fuckin kill me!"

The moment was here. It would be so easy just to...no. No, he wasn't a cold-blooded killer. He had too much honor for that. Even as much as this woman deserved to die, Raph didn't want his own kid growing up with his father as a murderer. What kind of example would that be setting for him? He just fuckin' couldn't do it! He growled and slammed his sai into the ground next to her. If Casey wanted to kill her, then he'd leave it to him.

Casey had no intentions in relaying any of that to anyone. He just didn't give a fuck. Besides, he didn't even know who any of those people were. And it seemed that Raph just didn't have it in him...and he wouldn't hold that against him. But he was still PISSED. And once Raph was out of the way, only time would tell if Casey could do what his friend could not...

And as soon as Raph moved, Mikko went for her gun pulling it out and preparing to shoot. She had a chance to get out of this and she was going to take it.

Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:20 pm

Rini wrote:"oh." Rini laid back down. "Go kick his butt." She said with a little smile.

Don smiled softly then leaned over to kiss her. He could hear his brother and Casey out there and Don really didn't see a need to go out there too. Then he heard Mike scream and that got him moving. "I'll be right back," he told her with a small sigh. Then he ran out of the room and knocked on Mike's door. "Mikey? Is everything alright?"
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:31 pm

Raph had expected Mikko to do something like this, but he was hoping it would've been something with a little less range -- like her trademark knife. But now had a reason to act on impulse. Thinking quickly, he brought down his sais hard against her arm before she could fire and knocked the gun out of her hand, kicking it a safe distance away. "Now, Casey!" He had his own weapons aimed at her again.
    Elakiya
    Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:36 am

Sits at the table eating her food. Doesn't know what half of the conversation was about so remains quite. Feels as though its not her place to intervene.
    Isaiah
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2010-12-02

Post by Isaiah on Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:53 am

Isa was prowling the streets when he heard the commotion inside of the building. He peeked inside and saw one of the turtles, that masked crazy man and some poor girl that was being attacked.

With his fist clinched at his sides he ran in the building weapons drawn.

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:18 pm

Raphael wrote:Raph had expected Mikko to do something like this, but he was hoping it would've been something with a little less range -- like her trademark knife. But now had a reason to act on impulse. Thinking quickly, he brought down his sais hard against her arm before she could fire and knocked the gun out of her hand, kicking it a safe distance away. "Now, Casey!" He had his own weapons aimed at her again.

The fact that Mikko had pulled a gun on them had only added to Casey's rage. Driven by fury, his hockey stick smashed into the side of Mikko's skull with enough force to knock her out. He aimed another blow, but fortunately for the ex-thug, some whack-bag Foot ninja came rushing in. Casey whirled on him, aiming a blow for the ninja's head...
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:22 pm

Mikko saw another man run in just as she heard a loud crack and everything went black. She fell to the floor next to her bag of baby food.
    Isaiah
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male

Post by Isaiah on Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:24 pm

Isa dodged the attack and swung his sword at Casey, while keeping an eye on the turtle. He saw the girl go down and knew that he had to get her to the hospital.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:44 am

Leonardo wrote:Leo smiled brightly at the kiss. "You're welcome." He then turned to face her and started to show her how to take care of the tree. How to cut off dead leaves and shape the tree up.

"Taking care of the tree is very soothing. It's what I do when I need to unwind and relax a little. Kachou Fuugetsu: Experience the beauties of nature, and in doing so learn about yourself."

Ally listened attentively, and watched as he demonstrated on how to care for the tree. She was a little nervous since she had never had much luck with plants.. but she was determined to keep this thing alive, and healthy. It would definitely give her something to focus on, and that was definitely needed after everything she had been through.

"Heh... I guess I could learn a thing or two about myself." She managed a soft grin.
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271

Post by Michelangelo on Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:16 pm

Fraya wrote:Fraya smiled at him and wrapped her arms around him. "Awwww my poor muffin man. That was a fly and you slapped yourself." She pressed kisses all over his face. "It's safe, I'm not going to let anything hurt you."

Mike snuggled close to her beneath their little hiding place, still shaking from the jolt of fright that had awoken him. But hearing her reassurances... he felt a little silly. "Heh.. are you sure it was a fly? And.. I don't remember slapping myself.." But, it was possible, and wouldn't be the first time... nor the last.

He heard his brother's knocks coming from his bedroom door, and cautiously poked his head out from beneath the blanket. "Heh.. yeah, alien attack!" He called out to his brother, not wanting to sound silly.. because aliens totally made more since than a fly! "You can come in..I think E.T. phoned home.."

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by Fraya on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:04 am

Fraya giggled and planted more kisses over his face. He was just so cute! She also peeked out of the covers when Don knocked. "Maybe Donnie is an alien and he wants to come in and eat our brains!"

Fraya rolled out of bed and grabbed a nearby broom holding it like a gun. "I'll protect you!"
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:06 am

Leo was enjoying his time with Ally. He felt comfortable with her, it was nice. Too bad she already had a boyfriend.

He stood up and held his hand out to her. "I want to show you something."
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:43 am

Just when Raph thought they had the upper-hand, some wild card showed up in the form of a Foot Ninja. 'What the fuck are they doin' here,' he wondered silently, twirling his sais and gave the man a menacing look. He knew they really had to get out of there before they drew the wrong crowd to the scene.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:08 pm

Fraya wrote:Fraya giggled and planted more kisses over his face. He was just so cute! She also peeked out of the covers when Don knocked. "Maybe Donnie is an alien and he wants to come in and eat our brains!"

Fraya rolled out of bed and grabbed a nearby broom holding it like a gun. "I'll protect you!"

Don rolled his eyes and opened the door, only to be met by Fraya with a broom aimed at him. "Uh, what's going on in here?" He looked from Mike to Fray and back again, crossing his arms as he stood in the doorway.
    Isaiah
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male

Post by Isaiah on Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:29 pm

Karai: Is back in her room changing after a shower. Glances out the window and frowns. Grabs her weapons and slips back out of her room heading for the back door of the tower. Avoiding the cameras.*

Luckily Casey was able to defect the Foot ninja's would-be fatal blow, countering with a forceful swing of his trusty hockey stick.. "What the fuck are you doin'?! Ain't you got some tin-man's ass to kiss somewhere??"

Isa glared at the man. "Figured you should be picking on someone your own size." He spoke. "Or do you only pick on women?" He dodged the attack and rushed at Casey.

Raph took a quick glance around the store, still gripping his weapons tightly. They had to end this and get outta dodge as soon as possible. Raph stepped in and punched the guy in the gut then turned to Casey. "We gotta go!" It was only a matter of time before the cops came to see what all the fuss was about. Or more gang members...not that Raph couldn't take care of them, of course.

Karai: Sneaks out of the tower and into the city.

Casey glared back through his mask. "So when did you ninja rejects start carin' about the well-bein' of thugs? You goin' soft?" He hissed, side-stepping and aiming another swing at the Foot-ninja's head just as Raph made his move. He was NOT ready to give up a good fight, but he knew what Raph was thinking, and new how disastrous this could be for the turtle if the authorities got involved..

Isa was knocked down but quickly got back up. He went for Casey again, his sword aimed for Casey's chest.

'Oh, things were just getting better and better,' Raph thought glumly as he deflected the blow with his sai and kicked the ninja hard in the stomach. Then, without waiting for the ninja to recover, he started making his way for the exit, turning back to Casey. "C'mon, Bonehead. You can get your ass kicked later!"

Karai: Jumps across the builds keeping an eye out down below as she moves swiftly through the shadows.

*Looks down below again seeing a fight going on. Noticing Isa there fighting Raph. Jumps down fast to defend Isa. Glares at the other two that are fighting Isa;* What is the meaning of this? *Demands.

Again, Casey dodged, but the tip of the ninja's blade managed to graze his chest.. and that only added to his anger! "Oooh.. you ruined my shirt!" He snapped, swinging another blow at him, but Raph's voice managed to reach him. Reluctantly, he turned and headed towards the busted window, but not without making a 'promise' to the ninja. "This isn't finished." He spat, pointing his stick at the ninja's face. And then Karai showed up. Greeeeat.

Isa jumped back and noticed that Karai had joined in. Good at least he had some help. Maybe with the two of them they could bring in the turtle. But, wasn't Karai suppose to be resting in the tower? He would ask about that later. This time Isa went for Raph, swinging his blade at the turtles head.

karai: Really isn't sure what started the fight, but would finish it and bring the turtle in, moves towards the other and attacks him as she swings her sword in one swift motion. Trying to block him from helping the turtle.

"Your lackey butted in where he didn't belong," Raph answered with a shrug then twirled his sais in his hands again. "And we were just leavin'." But apparently that was easier said than done. Raph dodged the sword and kicked out with his foot, thrusting out with his sai at the ninja.

The rain begain to come down hard again as the fight continued. Isa moved out of the way and countered with another attack. It didn't look like they would be getting their turtle today.

Casey blocked Karai's move while closing in the gap between him and Raph, trying his best to have his friend's back. He knew how much the Foot would love to get their hands on one of the turtles.. but that wasn't happening, not while he was here.. "You two Footsies need to be goin' now.."

Karai: *Attacks Casey with high kick sending him back. Feels the rain coming down hard;* Isa... We should head back and resume this later.

Raph was too engrossed in the fighting to notice the rain coming down harder again, but he still had it in the back of his mind that they needed to get out of there. But now that 're-enforcements' had arrived, that need was even more apparent. 'Dammit...'

Isa heard Karai's demands and fell back from the fight. Still he wouldn't leave the injured woman laying by their feet. "We have to bring this girl to the tower. She needs medical help."

Kara: Yes, our work is done here, *Glares at Casey, and nods towards Isa as she goes to gather the girl.* I shall run into you again. *blocks the attacks with her sword.*

"Yeah, I'm countin' on it, toots." Casey hissed. He was a little relieved that it seemed that they were falling back. He did NOT want to have to go back to the lair and tell Raph's brothers.. and his girl.. that Raph had been taken.

Finally, some luck! Now with the ninja and Karai leaving it was time to make their own escape. Though he still had mixed feelings about letting Mikko go. But they had done enough damage that she wouldn't be able to do anything again for a while and that was enough for Raph...for now. "Let's go..." he said and turned to head out of the broken window. Now he noticed the rain and wind had picked up again. "Great..." he glanced each way down the street and hurried out of sight, waiting for Casey to join him. Then they would make a break for the nearest manhole
    Isaiah
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male

Post by Isaiah on Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:33 pm

Isa quickly examined Mikko then looked over to the bag she was laying next to. He glanced inside the bag and saw nothing but baby food. He shook his head. Poor girl was just trying to feed her kid.

He tossed the backpack on his shoulder then scooped up Mikko. He then hurried out of the building, and headed for the foot tower. He wished that he had something to put over the woman so she wouldn't get wet, but he had nothing, he would just have to get to the tower as fast as he could.

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Oroku Saki on Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:41 pm

Shredder had found Hun finally, well not shredder, but his men found hun. Shredder sent out the order to attack the gang lord when ever the foot saw fit. He on the other hand, had other business to attend to.

He arrived at April's place quickly. And was surprised how easy it was to get inside. A knock on the door and Angel answered. Shredder then forced his way inside the home, pushing both Angel and Kelly out of the way. He was there for April, and had no want or need to fight the two thugs.

April suprisingly put up one hell of a fight, but it wasn't enough. Soon She was knocked out and tossed over Shredder's shoulder. He gave the others that were now on the floor in pain, a quick wave and left, heading back to the tower. He couldn't believe how easy it was. He was at least expecting to fight that masked lunitic. Oh well.
    Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female
    Number of posts : 303
    Registration date : 2010-07-16

Post by Angel Alvarez on Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:46 pm

Angel instantly regreted opening the door. She tried to push Shredder back out but there was no way she was able to over power him, and was pushed to the side.

Kelly got up and tackled the guy, but he was only thrown off and into the wall.

Angel then grabbed a bat that April had laying on side of the couch. But shredder only blocked her attacks and managed to get the bat from her.

It was Kelly that finally pulled out his gun, But by then Shredder had April and was using her as a shield. He couldn't get a shot in, not between that and all the armor shredder was wearing.

Angel could only watch as April was taking out of her home. Once they were gone she crawled up from the floor and grabbed the phone. She then dialed Casey's number and waited for him to answer.
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 505
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by April O'Neil on Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:50 pm

The last thing April expected was Shredder coming through her door. But there he was. She quickly went into attack mode. She had picked up a few things from the turtles over the years and was able to defend herself up to a point. Shredder was still able to fairly easily over take her, tho he had to admit that she was a decent fighter.

He wrestled with her and managed to grab her from behind spinning her in front of him just as Kelly took out his gun. She was still struggling as he walked outside with her.

Once Shredder was out of the gun's sight he quickly hit her head on the wall with enough force to knock her out. April fell limp in his arms and then was tossed over his shoulder and brought to the the tower.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:38 am