Peaceful days

Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Peaceful days

Post by Mikko on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:27 pm

Seven months had gone by, and Mikko couldn't have been happier. Her life was finally coming together everything was falling into place. She had her son back. Tho he had to live with his grandmother for the month that Mikko was in the hospital. She kept her promise to Ryan and got help, sadly that ment staying at the mental hospital for a little over a month while they got her meds right.

She hated it there, But was able to see Ryan and Travis while there so that made things better. She had even made a few friends while there! During the day it wasn't so bad. She played games and talked with other patents. It wa the nights that were bad. She would get so lonely.

After a month and a hlaf she was set free and returned to Ryan's house. She also got full custdy of her son again. The medication that she was put on helped her, but for a time it also messed her up. The full force of what she had done to so many people hit her and she slipped into a deep depression for a long time.

Ryan was always there by her side, but there was little that he could do to comfort her. It took a while and more medication, but she got over her depression. She had to for her son.

Mikko also got a job. She was now working as a tattoo artist at Feel the pain. A large tattoo shop that had a large list of very famous clients. She liked it there because very few gang members could affored them so she didn't have to deal with them.

She also kept in touch with Mondo and Mikey. She considered the two mutants good friends and was always happy to hear from them. She wished that the others would give ehr a second chance, but knew that she didn't deserve it.

Mikko was now at home, playing with her son and calling Gabe. She wanted to set up a play date with Gabe, Daisy and Lexi. She knew that Lexi would probably say no, but would invite her anyway. She hoped that if Gabe came, then maybe Lexi would to.

She dialed Gabe's number which she had gotten from Serenity and waited for him to pick up.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Re: Peaceful days

Post by Ace on Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:29 pm

Ace recovered from his wounds quickly over the past few months. He had been lucky that things didn't turn out worse. Lucky that Ally wasn't hit by any of the bullets. The girl had stood by his side through it all and he was thankful for that.

After getting out the hospital, Ace had returned to the sewer to get his dogs. They were fine. Another thing he was thankful for. He was also thankful that their home didn't get damaged during the storm.

They moved back into their home and things were peaceful for a while. He still wasn't too happy with the closeness Ally seemed to be getting with Leo, but let it go, as he promised to not get jealous and over react. They were just friends after all, and no way Ally would fall for a turtle, not when she had him.

But one day Ace recived a phone call. It was his mother, she needed him back home right away.

Ace explained to Ally that he had a family emergency and had to leave for a while. He left her and the dogs with Leo and his family with promises to be back soon.

That was five months ago.

Ace's phone calls became fewer and fewer until they finally stop. What Ally didn't know, and would never know. Ace was in prison for a very long time. His mother set him up and he was busted for a murder that he commited years ago. He was put away for a very long time.
    Tabitha
    Friend

Number of posts : 99
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Post by Tabitha on Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:34 pm

Tabitha was so glad that the storm had ended. Even more glad that her house was fine and everything was ok. She had heard about Ace's return home, but didn't know that he ended up behind bars. Had she known she would have told Ally.

As promised. Tabitha got in touch with Daisy about her clothing designs. She loved Daisy's work and wanted the girl to work for her.

The past few months were spent trying to get Daisy's clothing into stores. The process was slow but it was finally happening.

Tabitha picked up her phone and dialed Daisy's number.
    Bones
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

Post by Bones on Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:25 pm

Bones had survived the storm and the fights between the gangs and the foot. Sadly HQ took some damage that he spent months helping to fix. But he didn't mind the work, it kept him busy and out of trouble. He hadn't heard from Ally tho and wondered if she was ok.

He would have to call her later. Right now he had a job to do. It was a simple job and he wondered why he of all people was in charge of pulling it off. Steal some computers from some company. Easy.

Even more easy with his van and the fact that the building was closed down. Seemed what ever this company was it went under. He wondered why the computers were important but never asked. He figured it had more to do with what was stored in the computers then the machines them selves.

He parked in the back of the building and in no time he was inside. He headed for the computer lab, the little signs on the walls telling him which way to go. Once he got there he started the tedious task of bringing them, one by one to the van.
    Sugar
    Original Character

Number of posts : 120
    Registration date : 2010-12-24

Post by Sugar on Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:28 pm

As scared as she was of the storm and the days following the storm, she staid faithfully by Jencko's side. When the time came she even helped fix HQ. After everything was done tho, she spent the rest of the past few moths relaxing.

That's what she was doing today. It was beautiful outside, she wore short shorts and too small shirt, her hair was pulled up in a long pony tail. She sat on a plush chair in Jencko's office smoking a pipe. This was the life.
    Ryan
    Friend

Number of posts : 204
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Ryan on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:49 pm

Ryan couldn't have been prouder of Mikko. She had really come a long way from when he first met her. Ryan stayed by her side throughout everything and became closer than ever to Travis. He couldn't be any more of a son to him than if he was actually his own flesh and blood. While Mikko was away, he took his 'single-parent' role very seriously and passed with flying colors. However, he had to take a break from work for a bit. It wasn't that big of a deal, though. One of the perks from his climb up the cooperate ladder.

After the storm, he had allowed Kendall and Daisy to stay as long as they wanted, and even Mondo stuck around for a while. The lizard-man turned out to be pretty cool even though he didn't approve of his 'little' habit.

Now Ryan was still in bed sound asleep. Normally he would be up before now, but hadn't slept as well as usual the night before so he was playing catch-up. Things would probably get busy later on today, anyway.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Tue May 01, 2012 8:44 am

Once Mikko was finished with her phone calls, she laid the phone down and slipped back in bed with Ryan. A grin spread over her lips as she snuggled against him. She softly kissed his ear and neck and slipped her hand beneath his boxers.
    Ryan
    Friend

Post by Ryan on Tue May 01, 2012 11:06 am

Ryan never even moved when Mikko slipped back in bed with him. However, her intimate touches were definitely making it through his subconsciousness and he moaned softly, a smile on his face. He was slowly waking up...in more ways than one.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Tue May 01, 2012 11:09 am

Mikko brushed her fingers over his cock before lightly gripping him. "You awake?" She whispered in his ear before giving him another kiss.

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Oroku Saki on Wed May 02, 2012 10:12 am

Shredder was still upset about losing the baby, but he had other things on his mind right now. He had talked to Bishop about a little project he had in mind and Bishop called on Baxter for help. Now all three of them were in Shredder's office.

"I want mousers, but I need some changes made to them." Shredder said. He then turned to Bishop. "if I can't have the baby the turtles have, then I want one of my own. Nothing would please me more then the turtles being slaughtered by their own kind. Don't give me an infant, Bishop. I know you have great cloning technology. Use it, give me a turtle."

He then turned back to Bishop. "the mousers I want..." He pulled out a large blueprint. "Must have these equiped. And anything else you can think of. I'll trust your judgment here."
    Agent Bishop
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 222
    Registration date : 2009-10-21

Post by Agent Bishop on Wed May 02, 2012 10:14 am

Bishop stood in Shredder's office and frowned. "I'll need more samples of the turtles. I still have a little from one of them, but it isn't enough to clone you a turtle. I need more, more blood and cell samples." He explaned. "It's not going to be easy and will take some time. I'll have to make a few phone calls."
    Baxter Stockman
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 137
    Registration date : 2009-01-19

Post by Baxter Stockman on Wed May 02, 2012 10:16 am

Baxter took the blueprints and looked them over. "I'll need space to work, I'll need supplies too. But this is doable." It would also be a great way to build up Stocktronics again. He didn't really care why Shredder needed his machines all he cared about was getting his business back up and running.

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Oroku Saki on Wed May 02, 2012 10:18 am

Shredder nodded to Baxter. "Of course. I have a building that you can work in and you'll have workers to help you. As for you Bishop. Do what ever you have to do, I'll give you what ever resorce you need. Now both of you, get to work. I don't need this all now, but soon."

He waved his hand at them dissmising them.

Both Stockman and Bishop left the office and the building to start work on their projects.
    Isaiah
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2010-12-02

Post by Isaiah on Wed May 02, 2012 10:22 am

Isa had a long recovery after being stabbed through the chest by Leo's sword. He was stuck in bed for months. Finally he was able to get up and walk around but he was still in no shape to fight. If he had to be honest with himself, the inccident scared him. He had never been that close to death before, or had felt that kind of pain.

Part of him wanted to quit the Foot but he knew no good would come from that. There was another part of him however, that wanted another fight with Leo.

He walked to the pool and stepped in the warm water. Maybe he could just leave the city and never come back.
    Ryan
    Friend

Post by Ryan on Wed May 02, 2012 11:55 am

Mikko wrote:Mikko brushed her fingers over his cock before lightly gripping him. "You awake?" She whispered in his ear before giving him another kiss.

"Mmm, getting there..." he answered, returning the kiss then he slowly opened his eyes. "Hey." He glanced down at her hand then gave her a naughty grin. "What are you doing?"
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Wed May 02, 2012 11:58 am

Mikko grinned and pulled her hand away. She then slipped on top of him and pulled her shirt over her head. "I'm just waking you up. We have to get ready for the play date." She told him and leaned down, planting a deep kiss against his lips.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Leonardo on Wed May 02, 2012 1:01 pm

They drove in silence for a while. Leo didn't really know what to say and he doubt that anything he did say would help. Finally he reached over and softly pulled Ally against him. He liked having her close so maybe he did it more for him then for her. But he also wanted to comfort her as much as he could.

"When I drop you off, I think I'm going to head back to the lair to collect some things. Just call when you're ready to leave." He gave her a light squeeze.

"If there's anything I can do for you, let me know."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Wed May 02, 2012 11:42 pm

Ally appreciated Leo's comforting gestures, and curled up beside him when he pulled her close. She gave a small nod at his comment, knowing it would be too dangerous for him in the prison. She enjoyed his closeness as they drove toward their destination, and all too soon they were there. She couldn't suppress the nervousness and heartbreak that she felt, but this was something she had to do. "Thanks, Leo." She managed a weak smile as she untangled herself from him, and scooted close to her door. She leaned back in and pressed a kiss against his cheek before sliding out of the van. "I'll see you soon. Be careful." She closed the door and gave him a wave, then turned her gaze towards the massive building.

The prison looked intimidating with its large fences and rows upon rows of menacing razor wire adorning the tops of every inch of the chain-link barricades. Cameras lined the perimeter, giving the feel that a million eyes were watching her. Just being here made her feel guilty of crimes not committed and she felt small and vulnerable. But these type places were nothing new to her. Her brother had been a 'frequent flyer' at correctional facilities. Still, the familiarity didn't make her happy to be here.

She hoped that Tabitha would show up, though, she was also hoping to speak with Ace alone.
    Tabitha
    Friend

Post by Tabitha on Thu May 03, 2012 11:28 am

Tabitha showed up just as Leo pulled away from the building. She want over to Ally and placed a hand on her shoulder. "You doing ok?" She asked quietly. She looked around the place as a sense of paranoia rushed over her.

"Lets head inside. I called the place up so they're expecting us."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu May 03, 2012 11:47 am

Ally was relieved that Tabitha was there and hadn't ditched her. At her question, she couldn't speak for the fear of bursting into tears again, but shook her head. She was anything but okay.

"Thanks for coming.." She managed as she walked beside her, feeling her legs grow heavy as they neared the door. "Have you seen him since he's been locked up?"
    Tabitha
    Friend

Post by Tabitha on Thu May 03, 2012 11:51 am

"No. But I've talked to him." She guided Ally into the building and went up to the front desk. "He sounds like he's doing well."

She talked to the officer at the desk and the two of them were led into another room. The room was bare other then a table and some chairs.

"You want me to stay? Or would you rather talk to Ace alone?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu May 03, 2012 11:58 am

Ally suddenly felt nauseous. She hated these places, hated the fact that these walls held her loved one contained, away from her forever. Perhaps not forever, but 25 years was a lifetime. A lot could change between then.

Once led into the room, Ally hesitated for a moment, but finally took a seat in one of the chair. As thankful as she was to have Tabitha here for support, she needed to speak with Ace in private.

"I need to see him alone, if you don't mind..."
    Tabitha
    Friend

Post by Tabitha on Thu May 03, 2012 12:16 pm

"I don't mind at all. I'll be outside if you need me." Tabith left the room and closed the door behind her.

A few moments later the door opened again and Ace was brought in. He was hand cuffed and dressed in a jumpsuit. He sat down across from Ally and flashed her a smile. "hey."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu May 03, 2012 12:33 pm

The moment Ace was brought out, handcuffed and adorning the prison jumpsuit, Ally lost what little resolve she had. She could no longer suppress the tears. She stood from her chair and quickly rounded the table, throwing her arms around him...
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Thu May 03, 2012 12:36 pm

Ace reached up and laid a hand on her cheek. "Shhhh it's ok, babe." He spoke softly to her, trying to calm her. He wiped a tear from her cheek and kissed her. "It's ok."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:47 am