Peaceful days

Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Re: Peaceful days

Post by Mondo Gecko on Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:44 am

Mondo continued driving towards Ela's ship. When they finally got there he stopped and parked. "You going to be long?" He asked her. Not that it mattered. It wasn't like he could join her, he couldn't breath under water. Tho that would be cool. "I'll be in the van waiting for you up here."
    Elakiya
    Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:04 am

Mondo Gecko wrote:Mondo continued driving towards Ela's ship. When they finally got there he stopped and parked. "You going to be long?" He asked her. Not that it mattered. It wasn't like he could join her, he couldn't breath under water. Tho that would be cool. "I'll be in the van waiting for you up here."

Shakes her head; "I shouldn't be. I just want to make sure its still there, and everything is locked up." Gets out of the van and hurries off, as she jumps off into the water. Vanishes below.
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male

Post by Mondo Gecko on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:06 am

Mondo watched her go to the water and waited in the van for her. He turned down the music not wanting to draw any attention to himself. He then lit a joint and leaned back in the seat.
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:15 am

Mondo Gecko wrote:Mondo watched her go to the water and waited in the van for her. He turned down the music not wanting to draw any attention to himself. He then lit a joint and leaned back in the seat.

Swims fast through the water towards her ship. Smiles as it comes into viewing on the other side of a reef. Circles around it and then enters it. Double checks everything. Sends a message to her people saying that she will be living on Earth as her new home, and that they should find their own planets to live on. Also informed them that she will try to give them information of other planets that are close by. Then sends the message and gathers a few more things, and swims back.
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male

Post by Mondo Gecko on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:05 am

Mondo continued to wait for Ela in the van. When he finally seen her emerge from the water, he started the van up again and waited for her to get in.
    Ryan
    Friend

Number of posts : 204
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Ryan on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:05 pm

After a nice, relaxing shower, Ryan finally emerged from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and had his clothes tucked under his arm as he made his way back to the bedroom to finish getting dressed. A few minutes later, he emerged from the bedroom, fully dressed and headed for the kitchen to join Mikko.

"Hey," he smiled and pressed a kiss against her cheek and brushed a finger lightly over Travis'.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:08 pm

Mikko was just finished feeding Travis and cleaning up when Ryan came in. She smiled at him and kissed his lips. "You smell good." She commented. Travis looked up at Ryan and laughed when Ryan touched him. "He loves you." Mikko told him with a smile.
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:53 am

Mondo Gecko wrote:Mondo continued to wait for Ela in the van. When he finally seen her emerge from the water, he started the van up again and waited for her to get in.

Hears the van start, as she emerges from the water. Tries to dry herself off and allows her fin to touch the solid ground. Knows that it helps with the transition. Once her feet come back, she hurries towards the van with two bags now."thanks for waiting." Smiles at him. Shuts the door.
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male

Post by Mondo Gecko on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:04 am

"No problem." Once she's in and settled Mondo takes off. He headed down the street to Ryan and Mikko's place. "I think you'll like my friends. I met them when they hit me with their car."
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:59 am

Mondo Gecko wrote:"No problem." Once she's in and settled Mondo takes off. He headed down the street to Ryan and Mikko's place. "I think you'll like my friends. I met them when they hit me with their car."

"I like you and all your other friends, so I'm sure I will." Smiles, is nervous and excited at the same time.
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male

Post by Mondo Gecko on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:40 am

Mondo headed to Ryan's place. it wasn't too far from where they were so they made it there in no time. He pulled up and parked the van. "Here we are." He annouced and hopped out of the van. He went around and opened Ela's door up for her.
    Agent Bishop
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 222
    Registration date : 2009-10-21

Post by Agent Bishop on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:20 am

Once everything was ready he started his machine up. It would take a few hours for the cells to start coming together, but by the end of the day a new turtle would be born. He thought about making two but not only didn't he have enough samples for two, studding a clone wouldn't give him the same answers as studding one of the actual turtles.

He would have to get his hands on one of the turtles again. Dead or alive, tho he perfered alive.
    Baxter Stockman
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 137
    Registration date : 2009-01-19

Post by Baxter Stockman on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:23 am

Baxter was working on his proto types at his little lab. He stuck with his mouser design but altered it a bit. Before he was making mousers for the public to use, but now it was only for Bishop and shredder. He was making them faster, smarter, deadlier. It wouldn't be long till he could show Bishop and Shredder what he had. Then he could go into mass production!
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:43 am

Mondo Gecko wrote:Mondo headed to Ryan's place. it wasn't too far from where they were so they made it there in no time. He pulled up and parked the van. "Here we are." He announced and hopped out of the van. He went around and opened Ela's door up for her.

"So are they having a party or something going on?" Wonders as they get out of the van, and she follows him.
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male

Post by Mondo Gecko on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:53 am

"I don't think so." He walked her to Ryan's door and knocked on it. A little bit after Mikko opened the door and smiled at them.

"Mondo!" She chimed and gave him a hug. "Who's yer friend?"
    Agent Bishop
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 222
    Registration date : 2009-10-21

Post by Agent Bishop on Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:53 am

Two hours passed by and Bishops men got the glass cage ready. Bishop didn't want to take any chances of this new turtle going off the deep end and distroying his lab. He and his men gathered around the cloning device and cage. On the count of three, Bishop opened up the machine, and out fell a full grown, and ugly turtle.

Luckily, the creature was out of it at the moment, so it made it easy for the men to get him in the cage. The cage was then locked and wheeled to the side of the room.

Bishop circled the cage, looking at the sleeping turtle. "Good work men. Shredder will be pleased I'm sure. I shall dub him Experiment Slash X. Now we just need to wait for him to wake up. Someone call Saki and let him know the clone is done but sleeping, which is to be expected."

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Oroku Saki on Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:55 am

Shredder was relaxing in his tower when he got the phone call. He grinned to himself at the news that the cloning went smoothly. He wanted to put this turtle, this 'Slash' to work right away, but it seemed he would have to wait. That was fine. He could wait a few more hours.

He stood up and left his room. "Karai!" He called out. "Karai where are you!? WE're headed to Bishop's place to see our new recrute."
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:11 am

Mondo Gecko wrote:"I don't think so." He walked her to Ryan's door and knocked on it. A little bit after Mikko opened the door and smiled at them.

"Mondo!" She chimed and gave him a hug. "Who's yer friend?"

"Hello, I'm Elakiya, Mondo's friend. He was helping me out, and thought I'd like to meet you guys." Smiles at her.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:14 am

It's nice to meet you." Mikko opened the door wider and stepped out the way so they could enter. "Come in. Ryan! We have company."

Mondo took Ela's hand and walked inside with her. He spotted Travis and walked up to the baby. "Hey little guy. This is Travis." He told Ela.
    Karai
    Canon

Female
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by Karai on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:31 am

Oroku Saki wrote:Shredder was relaxing in his tower when he got the phone call. He grinned to himself at the news that the cloning went smoothly. He wanted to put this turtle, this 'Slash' to work right away, but it seemed he would have to wait. That was fine. He could wait a few more hours.

He stood up and left his room. "Karai!" He called out. "Karai where are you!? WE're headed to Bishop's place to see our new recrute."

Hears her father calling her from her own room, and exits it fast; "I'm here father, what's going on with Bishop? Does he have it done?" Wonders as she follows him quickly.

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male

Post by Oroku Saki on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:34 am

Shredder nodded to her. "Yes it is done. Bishop says that the creature is sleeping, but will wake soon. I want to be there when he does. He's calling the turtle, Slash."

Heads to the front door and summons his driver. Once the driver arives he slides into the car and waits for Karai.
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:10 am

Mikko wrote:It's nice to meet you." Mikko opened the door wider and stepped out the way so they could enter. "Come in. Ryan! We have company."

Mondo took Ela's hand and walked inside with her. He spotted Travis and walked up to the baby. "Hey little guy. This is Travis." He told Ela.

Allows her fingers to intertwine with his, as he leads her inside. Looks at the little guy and smiles; "Hey Travis." Waves to him.
    Karai
    Canon

Female

Post by Karai on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:34 am

Oroku Saki wrote:Shredder nodded to her. "Yes it is done. Bishop says that the creature is sleeping, but will wake soon. I want to be there when he does. He's calling the turtle, Slash."

Heads to the front door and summons his driver. Once the driver arives he slides into the car and waits for Karai.

"What do we plan on doing with this turtle father?" Asks him as they make their way.

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male

Post by Oroku Saki on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:02 am

Once Karai got into the car they drove off. "We'll unleash him into the city." Shredder told her. "Let him cause some trouble. The turtles have been hiding from us and this may be the thing to get them out of hiding, also, seeing a turtle destroying the city will give the other turtles a bad name. They would be sure to be hunted for their crimes."
    Karai
    Canon

Female

Post by Karai on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:34 am

Oroku Saki wrote:Once Karai got into the car they drove off. "We'll unleash him into the city." Shredder told her. "Let him cause some trouble. The turtles have been hiding from us and this may be the thing to get them out of hiding, also, seeing a turtle destroying the city will give the other turtles a bad name. They would be sure to be hunted for their crimes."

"The only one I've seen is Leonardo, but after I caught him, he vanished out of site;" Tells her father, and nods, "I'm sure it will bring it to the media."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:50 am