Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Re: Peaceful days

Post by Oroku Saki on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:39 am

Shredder simply nodded at that and soon they were pulling up to bishop's lab. He got out of the car and opened the door for Karai. He then led her up to the building and inside the heavy doors.
    Karai
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by Karai on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:44 am

Follows her father, as they enter the building.

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male

Post by Oroku Saki on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:59 am

Shredder lead Karai up the stairs to Bishop's lab and walked through the door. He noticed quickly the cage in the center of the floor and the large turtle sleeping in it. "This is him?"

"that's it." Bishop said walking up to them.

"When will he wake up?"

"It's hard to tell. could be any second now."

Shredder walked close to the cage and tapped on the glass.
    Ryan
    Friend

Number of posts : 204
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Ryan on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:54 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko was just finished feeding Travis and cleaning up when Ryan came in. She smiled at him and kissed his lips. "You smell good." She commented. Travis looked up at Ryan and laughed when Ryan touched him. "He loves you." Mikko told him with a smile.

Ryan smiled and returned the kiss. "Thank you. And you look as beautiful as ever." Then he chuckled when Travis laughed. "I love him, too."

Then he heard someone knocking at the door. "Who could that be?" he wondered out loud but Mikko was already heading for the door to answer it. He when over to the guests and greeted them with a warm smile. "Hello and welcome."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:57 pm

More people were suppose to be coming over, but it looks like they're not coming." Mikko said sadly.

Mondo sat at the kitchen table. "Maybe they're just running a little late."

"Or maybe I finally chased everyone off." Mikko took Travis out of his highchair and patted his back. "I can guess why Gabe didn't show. But Daisy, I thought for sure she would at least call me."

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male

Post by Oroku Saki on Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:13 am

the tapping slowly started to wake the large turtle. Slash opened his eyes and looked up at Shredder. Slowly he sat up, and got to his feet. He wasn't too steady and had to lean on the glass. He glared at his captors and opened his mouth wide, letting out a loud roar. It vibrated through the lab.

Shredder smiled at the turtle and watched as Slash got better on his feet and started to pace the cage. Then he started to beat on the cage, trying to get to Bishop, Shredder and Karai.

"I think it's time we let him lose on the city." Shredder said.

"I think it may be too soon." Bishop countered. "He's not even steady on his feet, we should let him get use to being...alive."

"He's fine. He's perfect. Angry, violent. We can't let him calm down. I need him just like this."

"Fine." Bishop said giving up. Shredder would always have his way. Now was the task of moving Slash outside and away from the lab.

With the help of a forklift and lots of men, they slowly got slash outside the building. They then moved him away from the lab. Once in a good spot for release. Bishop took shredder and Karai to safety and he let one of his men open the cage.

Luckily for the one to open the cage, Slash was looking the other way and the guy was able to make it to safety before Slash knew the door was open.

Slash
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2012-06-15

Post by Slash on Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:16 am

The whole trip out of the lab was stressful for Slash. He was angry and upset, and a little frighten. He didn't know what was going on. Once he was outside he calmed slightly and took in the new environment. He didnt realize that the cage was open at first.

But he soon turned around and saw the door opened. He stepped out and sniffed the air. He then let out another rawr and ran off into the city glad to be free, but very confused.

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male

Post by Oroku Saki on Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:14 am

Shredder watched Slash leave for the city. He then turned to Bishop. "Is there a way that we can track him?"

"yes." Bishop answered and pulled out a small black box. "We can track his movements with this."

Shredder then looked over at Karai. "You've been quiet, what do you think about our new friend?"

Slash
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2012-06-15

Post by Slash on Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:45 am

Slash tore through the city, flipping cars and chasing after anyone who was too close. He didn't trust anyone and everything frighten him. People fled seeing the large reptile, he had only been in the city for a few moments and was already causing a panic.
    Elakiya
    Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:35 am

Elakiya wrote:
    Mikko wrote:It's nice to meet you." Mikko opened the door wider and stepped out the way so they could enter. "Come in. Ryan! We have company."

Mondo took Ela's hand and walked inside with her. He spotted Travis and walked up to the baby. "Hey little guy. This is Travis." He told Ela.

Allows her fingers to intertwine with his, as he leads her inside. Looks at the little guy and smiles; "Hey Travis." Waves to him.

"Can I hold him?" Asks them. Hasn't held a baby in a long time.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:36 am

Mikko looked at Ela and thought about that for a moment. "Uh...sure just be really careful." Hands Travis over to her.
    Karai
    Canon

Female

Post by Karai on Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:48 am

Oroku Saki wrote:Shredder watched Slash leave for the city. He then turned to Bishop. "Is there a way that we can track him?"

"yes." Bishop answered and pulled out a small black box. "We can track his movements with this."

Shredder then looked over at Karai. "You've been quiet, what do you think about our new friend?"

"He looks very interesting father. I'm sure he will do the job well for you." Approves of him, as she watches the turtle.
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:57 am

Mikko wrote:Mikko looked at Ela and thought about that for a moment. "Uh...sure just be really careful." Hands Travis over to her.

Carefully takes him in his arms and holds him gently. "Aw...." Nuzzles him; "How old is he?"
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:00 pm

"He's one." Mikko smiles watching the two of them but is distracted by something going on outside. Getting up, she peeked out the window and watched some turtle flip a car. "I think I should call the guys." She said to the others.

Sitting back down she picked up her phone and dialed Mike's number.
    Ryan
    Friend

Number of posts : 204
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Ryan on Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:04 pm

Ryan hated seeing Mikko so sad. He was also wondering where everyone was. He was about to say something when Mikko's voice cut through his thoughts and he hurried over to the window and stood by Mikko, eyes widening at the very large and seemingly destructive turtle.

"Whoa! Where the hell did he come from?"
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:57 am

Mikko wrote:"He's one." Mikko smiles watching the two of them but is distracted by something going on outside. Getting up, she peeked out the window and watched some turtle flip a car. "I think I should call the guys." She said to the others.

Sitting back down she picked up her phone and dialed Mike's number.

Holds the baby carefully and glances out the window seeing what was going on; "Oh no...." Is worried for the city, and then looks down at the baby; "Daw, so cute." Looks back at them; "Here you go." Goes to hand Mikko the baby back.
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Post by Mondo Gecko on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:35 am

Seeing that Mikko's hands were full, with the phone and her cleaning the table off, Mondo took the kid from Ela and held him close. Travis grinned at Mondo and grabbed his nose.

Mondo glanced out the window and watched as the turtle ran down the street, leaping on moving cars and yelling loudly.

"Who ever that guy is, he seems angry."

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male

Post by Oroku Saki on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:02 pm

Shredder went back inside with KArai and Bishop. He chated a few more moments with Bishop then headed back out. He got in his car and waited for Karai to get in. Once they were in the car it drove off towards the tower.

"You think our turtle friend will bring the other turtles out of hiding? I'm sure that the news will soon be reporting on the turtle that's causing a scene down town. And maybe this will get some of the hunter types out to get the turtles."
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:08 am

Mondo Gecko wrote:Seeing that Mikko's hands were full, with the phone and her cleaning the table off, Mondo took the kid from Ela and held him close. Travis grinned at Mondo and grabbed his nose.

Mondo glanced out the window and watched as the turtle ran down the street, leaping on moving cars and yelling loudly.

"Who ever that guy is, he seems angry."

Now looks out the window down at the street to see the action more clearly without her hands full; "I'm not going to get involved with that turtle." Then looks at Mondo; "I thought there were only five turtles?"
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male

Post by Mondo Gecko on Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:11 am

"Four...Unless yer counting the baby then five. I don't know who he is. But I'm glad that i'm in here and not out there." Mondo looked over at Mikko who was still on the phone trying to get in touch with Mike. He then looked back at Ela.

"I guess we're staying here for a little while."
    Karai
    Canon

Female

Post by Karai on Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:14 am

Oroku Saki wrote:Shredder went back inside with KArai and Bishop. He chated a few more moments with Bishop then headed back out. He got in his car and waited for Karai to get in. Once they were in the car it drove off towards the tower.

"You think our turtle friend will bring the other turtles out of hiding? I'm sure that the news will soon be reporting on the turtle that's causing a scene down town. And maybe this will get some of the hunter types out to get the turtles."

Follows her father as she got inside; "I'm sure once he destroys enough of the city, it will cause the news reporters to come out within an hour. It will also bring them back into town. Or out of hiding." Nods at him; "Hunters would take it as a big reward if they found an animal that large. It will be promising father." Agrees with him.
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:00 am

Mondo Gecko wrote:"Four...Unless yer counting the baby then five. I don't know who he is. But I'm glad that i'm in here and not out there." Mondo looked over at Mikko who was still on the phone trying to get in touch with Mike. He then looked back at Ela.

"I guess we're staying here for a little while."

"Is alright that we stay here till all this action is done in the city?" Looks at Mikko, then turns back to Mondo, "Should we call Leo?" Would call him, but doesn't have a phone to do so.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:02 am

Mikko looked over at Ela and gave her nod. She was still waiting for Mike to pick up the phone. When she heard Ela ask about calling Leo she covered the mouthpiece of the phone. "I'm trying to call them now, but Mike isn't picking up."
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:32 am

Mikko wrote:Mikko looked over at Ela and gave her nod. She was still waiting for Mike to pick up the phone. When she heard Ela ask about calling Leo she covered the mouthpiece of the phone. "I'm trying to call them now, but Mike isn't picking up."

"Oh good, let's hope he will respond soon;" Takes Mondo's hand and squeezes it tightly.
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male

Post by Mondo Gecko on Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:35 am

Mondo handed Travis over to Ryan and pulled Ela onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close. "We'll be safe here. and I'm sure the guys will come as soon as they find out what's going on."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:45 am