Peaceful days

Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Re: Peaceful days

Post by Ally on Thu May 03, 2012 12:45 pm

Ally sat in his lap, her arms still wrapped around his neck. She kissed him gently, shaking her head at his attempt to comfort her. "No.. it's not okay.." She managed between sobs. "You're in here.. and I need you..."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Thu May 03, 2012 12:51 pm

Ace placed her hands on her lap and gave her leg a squeeze. "It's going to be ok tho. I'm so sorry about all of this. they caught me on something that happen a long time ago, my own mother set me up. Ally. I don't want you waiting for me. I want you to move on with your life. Tho. It would be nice if you kept in touch. We can write each other."

He kissed her cheek again. "I want you to tell Leo that he better watch over you. I need him to take care of you and keep you safe. You be sure he knows that."
    Ryan
    Friend

Number of posts : 204
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Ryan on Thu May 03, 2012 12:54 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko grinned and pulled her hand away. She then slipped on top of him and pulled her shirt over her head. "I'm just waking you up. We have to get ready for the play date." She told him and leaned down, planting a deep kiss against his lips.

Ryan gave her a sexy grin. "And I couldn't think of a better way, babe." He returned her kiss then slid his hands up over her bare back and up behind her shoulders, sliding his tongue against her lips. He knew they couldn't stay in there much longer, but he'd make the most of the alone time he and Mikko had together.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu May 03, 2012 1:07 pm

Ace wrote:Ace placed her hands on her lap and gave her leg a squeeze. "It's going to be ok tho. I'm so sorry about all of this. they caught me on something that happen a long time ago, my own mother set me up. Ally. I don't want you waiting for me. I want you to move on with your life. Tho. It would be nice if you kept in touch. We can write each other."

He kissed her cheek again. "I want you to tell Leo that he better watch over you. I need him to take care of you and keep you safe. You be sure he knows that."

But Ally felt that she wasn't ready to move on. She was grieving too much at the moment to realize that she wouldn't have a choice, and Ace's 'setting her free' was very selfless of him. She nuzzled against his neck, trying hard to get her tears under control. She knew that she wouldn't have long with him, and didn't want her emotions to rob what little time they had. But it was hard.

"But.. I love you, Ace." She sniffled. "You've taught me so much.. and because of you, I want to be a better person. You've shown me what it is to be loved." She slowly rose up to meet his gaze. "I know I've fucked up.. and I've hurt you... but I want you to know I love you with all my heart."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Thu May 03, 2012 1:08 pm

Mikko massaged his lips with her own, her tongue slipping in his mouth as the kiss grew deeper. "Mmmmm...." She moaned and nipped at his bottom lip. "I'm gonna do all kinda naughty things to you."

Mikko kissed his chest, slowly moving down his body. But just as she reached the top of his boxers, Travis started to cry. Mikko groaned and looked up at Ryan.

"We'll have to continue this later." She slipped off of him and kissed his lips again. "I'll make it up to you."

Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Thu May 03, 2012 1:12 pm

"I know you do. And I love you too. Ive thought about you everyday. I'm happy to see that you're alright, what have you been up to?" He asked trying to get her mind off of things, tho he knew that would be hard to do.

"You been staying with the turtles?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu May 03, 2012 1:26 pm

It would definitely be hard to do. "Yeah.. I've been staying at the farmhouse with them, out of town." She told him. "But, all I've been doing is worrying about you, because I didn't know what was going on.... what did you do? Why would your mother set you up?" And she decided that she hated the woman, even though she had never met her. She had taken away the one person that was a constant in her life.. the one person that proved that she was worth their love...she had taken away everything.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Thu May 03, 2012 1:31 pm

"It was years ago. A drug deal gone bad. I can't talk to much about it. My mother never really liked me, so I guess this was her way of putting me away. Ally, listen to me. You will find happiness again. You will find love again. You are a strong woman and I know that you will be alright. And don't worry about me. I'll be ok too. We'll write each other. and I can have phone calls twice a week. Everything is going to be ok, it may not seem like it now. But trust me, it will be."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Fri May 04, 2012 12:54 pm

Ally wasn't sure how Ace could be so positive, especially when he was the one that would be put away for 25 years. Perhaps it was for her sake. Had he had enough time to come to terms with this? It broke her heart, and even though he was so willing to free her.. she wasn't ready for that, though, deep down she knew that he was doing her a favor. Still, it didn't make it any easier. She hugged him tightly, not ready to let him go.

"I'll always love you, Ace. I'll write you.. and come to visit as much as I can... " Even if she could find the strength to move on, she still wanted to be a part of his 'life', and wouldn't let him suffer through this alone. "Do you need for me to bring you anything?"
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Fri May 04, 2012 1:02 pm

Ace put his hands up and carefully slipped his arms over her head to hug her. "I'll always love you too, babe." Ace had come to terms with what had happen to him. And tho he wasn't happy about it, he tried to stay positive. And now that Ally was with him he really wanted to stay positive for her. He couldn't crumble and break down. there was no point to that, and in prison that would just be showing weakness anyway.

"Nah I don't need anything. The kind police folk give me everything I need. And I have a great cell mate. I think you'd like him."

He gave her a squeeze and kissed her cheek. "It's going to be alright. I promise."

Their time was growing short and soon the visit would be over. He was sad that it would have to end so soon, but was happy to know he wouldn't be alone through this, even tho he wanted her to move on, he also wanted to keep her in his life.

"I can't wait to get letters from you."
    Ryan
    Friend

Number of posts : 204
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Ryan on Fri May 04, 2012 1:05 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko massaged his lips with her own, her tongue slipping in his mouth as the kiss grew deeper. "Mmmmm...." She moaned and nipped at his bottom lip. "I'm gonna do all kinda naughty things to you."

Mikko kissed his chest, slowly moving down his body. But just as she reached the top of his boxers, Travis started to cry. Mikko groaned and looked up at Ryan.

"We'll have to continue this later." She slipped off of him and kissed his lips again. "I'll make it up to you."

And it ended all too soon for Ryan. But they were parents and the kid always came first. He nodded and slowly sat up, giving her a small smirk. "I'll hold you to it." Then he pulled her down and kissed her once deeply once more before letting her go, his smile no longer holding the mischief it had a moment earlier. It was gentle and supportive.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Fri May 04, 2012 1:08 pm

Mikko returned the kiss and gave his ass a little spank. She then got up and quickly got dressed. "We should get ready for our company anyway. Lexi isn't coming and I don't know about Gabe and Serenity yet, they're suppose to call me back."

She finished getting dress then went to travis' room. She scooped up the baby and rocked him softly. She then changed him and got him dressed in a cute spongbob outfit.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sat May 05, 2012 6:34 pm

Ace wrote:Ace put his hands up and carefully slipped his arms over her head to hug her. "I'll always love you too, babe." Ace had come to terms with what had happen to him. And tho he wasn't happy about it, he tried to stay positive. And now that Ally was with him he really wanted to stay positive for her. He couldn't crumble and break down. there was no point to that, and in prison that would just be showing weakness anyway.

"Nah I don't need anything. The kind police folk give me everything I need. And I have a great cell mate. I think you'd like him."

He gave her a squeeze and kissed her cheek. "It's going to be alright. I promise."

Their time was growing short and soon the visit would be over. He was sad that it would have to end so soon, but was happy to know he wouldn't be alone through this, even tho he wanted her to move on, he also wanted to keep her in his life.

"I can't wait to get letters from you."

Ally knew that their time was growing short, and she felt her heart breaking all over again. She wasn't ready to leave him, but would savor these last few moments with him. She rested her head against his chest, allowing the rhythmic beating of his heart to calm her, as it always did. When he mentioned that the police gave him everything he needed, she managed a half-hearted playful look, with a hint of seduction.

"..'everything'?" She teased, and leaned up to press a kiss against his lips. She needed 'comforting'.. and wanted to take him right then and there... but their time would be up soon, and the last thing she wanted was to lose her visitation rights for 'indecent exposure'.

"Tabitha said that you were sentenced to 25 years... you already had your trial?" And if so, she was really confused as to why she hadn't been notified. She would have been there for him. "Maybe we can get a retrial, and we can get you the best lawyer the city has to offer.. or hell.. the best in the country..." Because she wasn't ready to give up on him...
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Sun May 06, 2012 6:06 am

Ace flashed her a smile and wink. "Naughty." He said before returning her kiss. "Yeah I really didn't want to drag you into it, that's why I never called you. I didn't tell anybody actually. My lawyer is working on some things, right now it doesn't look good, but you never know. There's always hope I guess."
    Karai
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by Karai on Sun May 06, 2012 11:18 am

Is out in the city doing a patrol with her Foot Ninja. In hopes of finding any signs of the turtles.

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Oroku Saki on Sun May 06, 2012 11:25 am

Shredder had looked everywhere in the tower for KArai, only to find out that she was running around the city. "I'm going to have to nail that girls feet to the floor." He sighed and grabbed his phone.

He dialed Karai's number and waited for her to pick up.
    Karai
    Canon

Female

Post by Karai on Sun May 06, 2012 11:28 am

Oroku Saki wrote:Shredder had looked everywhere in the tower for KArai, only to find out that she was running around the city. "I'm going to have to nail that girls feet to the floor." He sighed and grabbed his phone.

He dialed Karai's number and waited for her to pick up.

Makes her Foot Ninja halts as she hides in the shadows and answers; "Yes father?" Answers the phone.

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male

Post by Oroku Saki on Sun May 06, 2012 11:30 am

"Bishop needs blood and cell samples from one of the turtles. I need to you to collect what he needs. I hear you're already out. Don't come back till you get what we need."
    Karai
    Canon

Female

Post by Karai on Sun May 06, 2012 11:33 am

Oroku Saki wrote:"Bishop needs blood and cell samples from one of the turtles. I need to you to collect what he needs. I hear you're already out. Don't come back till you get what we need."

" As you wish. We will not disappoint you father." Hangs up and orders her Foot Ninja to follow her to patrol the city faster. "We must catch a turtle."

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male

Post by Oroku Saki on Sun May 06, 2012 11:36 am

Shredder hung up the phone and went up to his garden to meditate.
    Karai
    Canon

Female

Post by Karai on Sun May 06, 2012 11:39 am

Heads further into the city to where she feels that they'd be out patrolling of their own. Informs her men not to hurt the turtle just capture, as they move swiftly.

Last edited by Karai on Sun May 06, 2012 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Leonardo on Sun May 06, 2012 11:39 am

Leo was actually right below Karai. He had went down to the lair and grabbed a few things, now he was waiting for Ally's call by the van. He hoped that everything was going ok at the prison, and honestly couldn't wait to have that picnic with her tonight. That was if she was still up for it.
    Karai
    Canon

Female

Post by Karai on Sun May 06, 2012 11:41 am

Glances down from one of the building tops, and spots the turtle van, and for her luck he was outside the van. Motions for her men to shoot a tranquilizer dart at him. Watches it as her men shoot towards the turtle from the top of the building. Remaining in the shadows.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Leonardo on Sun May 06, 2012 11:52 am

Leo dodged the dart and quickly jumped in the van and locked the doors. He didn't want a fight. He drove out of the alley and headed down the street. he had to lose the them somehow.
    Karai
    Canon

Female

Post by Karai on Sun May 06, 2012 12:01 pm

Leonardo wrote:Leo dodged the dart and quickly jumped in the van and locked the doors. He didn't want a fight. He drove out of the alley and headed down the street. he had to lose the them somehow.

"After him! Don't allow him to leave the city!" Eyes narrow as they follow the van. Takes her out ninja throwing stars and aims for the tires. Hits one.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:25 pm