Peaceful days

Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Re: Peaceful days

Post by Ally on Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:22 pm

Ally was surprised by just how much stuff Bones had managed to get. "Oh my god, babe.. you are the man!" She leaned up and planted a kiss against his cheek, then ruffled his hair. "Thank you sooo much!"
    Bones
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

Post by Bones on Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:08 pm

Bones smiled at her . "No problem. They know a place that make you a cake, but I wasn't sure what kind of cake you wanted."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:45 pm

"Awww.. thank you." Ally smiled. She never thought he would be this capable of helping with her wedding, but she was thankful for everything he was doing. She didn't know what kind of cake she wanted, either.. but whatever it was, she wanted Ace to be involved.

The drive seemed to be taking longer than it should, but Ally knew it was because of her anxiousness. She just couldn't wait to have him home again. She missed everything about him, and without him, a part of her was missing. It took a while, but the prison soon came into view, and Ally could feel the excited butterflies going wild within her stomach.. "Heh... I hope he's as excited as I am..." But why wouldn't he be? She had gotten him out hours early! Tonight he could sleep in his own bed... with her!
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:28 am

They had let Ace out, gave him his cloths and a twenty. He was now waiting outside of the prison for Ally and the others.

Tabitha drove a little faster once the prison came into view, she spotted Ace standing in the front and pulled up next to him.

Once the car came to a stop, Ace jumped in the back seat and lavished Ally with kisses.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:15 am

The moment Ally saw Ace, she couldn't control the tears. Once he was in the back seat with her, she wrapped her arms around him, holding onto him for dear life. If this was a dream, then she was pulling him back to reality with her. Words completely failed her, and her lips were soon occupied with his kisses, which she returned wholeheartedly. She cupped his cheeks, deepening the kisses, happy tears streaming down her face...
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:21 am

Ace kissed her deeply then sat back in his seat, his arms holding Ally close. Tabith smiled at them both then drove away from the prison.

"So tell us the truth, Ace. You guilty?" tabitha asked.

Ace grinned at the question. "Maybe." He said with a wink.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:51 am

Ally snuggled close to him, nuzzling against his neck and planting soft kisses there. She wasn't fazed by his answer to Tab's question. The important thing was, he was out. If Ace had killed someone, they probably deserved it. She would ask him about it later. For now, she was just so happy to be in his arms again. "I've missed you sooo much." She told him, wiping at her tears, then caught his lips in another deep kiss.

"Mmm.. do you have an awesome girlfriend... fiancee or what?" She smiled. "I sweet-talked your judge into letting me have you a little earlier." She winked.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:56 am

Ace kissed her back and grinned. " I heard the the judge got a call from a very upset girlfriend. Thanks babe. yer awesome." He kissed her again. "So! We planing a wedding?"

Tabitha nodded at that. "I'm paying for everything, nothing is too much it's what ever you two want."

"And I got food covered." Bones added. "Well not the cake, but everything else."

"Seems like a lot of planing has already happen." Ace said as he stretched out his legs.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:21 am

A grin tugged across Ally's face when both Tabitha and Bones informed Ace of their willingness and achievements regarding the planning. "We have pretty amazing friends and family, huh?" She draped one leg over his lap to hide what she was about to do, and slipped a hand beneath his shirt. She caressed his stomach and teased the area just above the waistline of his jeans, then casually unbuttoned him. She kissed him deeply as her hand slid down into his jeans to gently caress his bulge. God, how she wanted him!

"Mmhmm.." She moaned against his lips, in response to his comment. "But..I want your.. 'input'.." She said in a seductive, suggestive tone, and flashed him a naughty wink. "About the planning.."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:29 am

Ace's grin widen but he stopped her actions and pulled her hand away. He kissed her hand and snuggled against her. "My input uh? Well I think the wedding should be in blacks and purples. we'll have streamers and black roses everywhere. The cake will be almond the iceing buttercream. My tux will be a deep purple. sound good?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:41 am

Ally was more than a little disappointed when Ace pulled her hand away. She felt like a heroine addict needing her next fix, but her drug of choice had always been sex. And now it was him. She tried to reason with herself that he didn't want to do anything in front of Bones and Tabitha. And maybe she shouldn't, either. But she wanted him bad, and her will power obviously wasn't as good as his. Or.. was he even struggling? He didn't seem as needy as she did.. and that worried her. Still, she tried to shrug it off.

Then he gave his input for the wedding, and it was nothing like she had planned. Still, she liked the idea. "Oooh, yeah.. that does sound good." She smiled. She would just have to re-plan her dress, and they would be having black roses instead of her red and white ones. Thankfully none of this stuff had been ordered yet.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:47 am

Tabitha stopped short at a red light causing Ace to fall forward. "What was that for?" He said picking himself back up.

"You can't just come in here and change all the plans. We want your input not for you to take over all the planing. the flowers will be red and white the bridesmaid dresses will match." tabitha drove off again. "You can plan the cake and your groomsmen."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:54 am

Ally was a little surprised by Tabitha's reaction.. and her action. Still, she appreciated her speaking up for her.. but on the other hand, she wanted Ace to be a part of it. "It's okay, Tab." She told her. "He didn't know we'd planned that far ahead." She defended. "I shouldn't have made the plans by myself." She gave Ace an apologetic look. "But.. I didn't know that I would be able to get you out tonight.. and I had to plan, because I knew it would leave us rushed for tomorrow."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:58 am

"It's cool. I can help with other stuff. the wedding is more for the bride anyway." Ace said with a smile. "So the colors are red and white? I can get a nice red tux. Bones you need to get a red tux and so will Leo. Tho I don't think the turtles will be able to wear tux."

Bones wrinkled his nose. "The turtles are going to be there? this is a wedding not a zoo."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 pm

"No.. the wedding is for both." Ally corrected him. "And.. I like the idea of a purple and black wedding, really." She smiled, having no idea that Tabitha was a little too intoxicated to be driving. Though, the way she had lashed out at Ace was a bit odd.

Hearing Bones' comment, Ally reached up and ruffled his hair. "Yes, the turtles are coming. And.. they're not animals."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:09 am

"Well actually the turtles are animals." Ace said. "But that's not the point. so what are the colors going to be then, red and white or black and purple? Why don't we have red and purple?" He suggested.

Soon they were pulling back up to the house and Tabitha parked the car.

Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:05 am

Ally didn't like that both Bones and Ace were referring to the turtles as animals. They were her friends, and obviously Ace held them in high regards to suggest that Leo wear a tux.. when meant he wanted him as one of his groomsmen? "They're above animals." She corrected, and would leave it at that. This was supposed to be a happy time, she didn't want to get caught up in a full blown debate with the boys.

"Oooh.. purple and red. I like that." She smiled. "But I like black, purple and red better." She winked. Soon they were back at the house, and Ally flashed Ace a sweet smile and kissed his cheek. "Welcome home, babe."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:21 am

"Well animals or not, if Leo is going to be in the weeding he at least needs to wear a tie." When they pulled up Ace smiled brightly and kissed Ally. "Can't wait to just relax in my own house."

He got out of the car and offered his hand to Ally.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:49 am

"Ooooh...I think the guys would look smashing in ties." Ally grinned, entertaining the idea of each turtle wearing their signature color. She returned his kiss and when he got out and offered her his hand, she took it and slid out of the car. She kissed his knuckles, then gave his ass a playful pinch. "Relax, huh? You have a busy night." She winked.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:54 am

"oh really." Ace gave her hand a squeeze and walked inside the house with the others. He looked around then frowned. "Where are the pups?" He asked, wondering where the dogs were.

Bones grabbed a beer and sat back down on the couch, and Tabitha poured herself another glass of wine.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:00 pm

"Mmhmm.." She leaned up and pecked his cheek. "I've been a 'good' girl for over seven months... I just dunno if I can control myself any longer." She teased.

When he asked about the dogs, Ally gave him her best serious look. "Well.. I figured since we're about to get married, I'll want to have me a lil' mini Ace. We'll need to save money...soooo I found a home for the dogs." She lied, but couldn't keep a straight face. She knew that Coco had been with Ace longer than she had, and he was crazy about that dog, and the two pits.

"I'm kidding, babe. Lexi's watching them until after the wedding. Nice of her, huh?" Even though it had been Leo that had convinced her that Lexi would be okay with keeping the dogs.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:20 am

Ace looked at her like a deer caught in headlights. She got rid of the dogs? But just as he was about to freak out, he noticed her smile and knew she was lying. then she admitted that she was kidding.

"Geeze almost gave me a heart attack! But a little mini Ace huh? You already wanting kids?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:25 am

"Awww.. I would never do that to you, babe." Ally leaned up and pecked his cheek, then guided him over to the table where all of the planning was taking place. She motioned him into one of the chairs, and after grabbing him a beer and a sandwich, she sat in his lap, resting her head against his shoulder. She wanted nothing more than to tug him into the bedroom, but she knew they needed to get at least a little planning done first.

At his question, she shifted her head to look at him, a small smile playing across her lips. "Maaaaybe." She teased. "I mean, I do eventually.. like, sometime in the near future." She smiled, but couldn't help feeling a little heartbreak over the subject, because of little Riley. She wasn't over that loss, and knew Ace wasn't either. She nuzzled a kiss against his cheek. "Heh.. you're the only guy that I've ever wanted to have kids with.. that's saying something." She winked, and reached for his sandwich, figuring that he must be hungry after seven months of prison food. She kissed him sweetly, then handed it to him. "Hungry?"

It seemed that Tabitha was helping herself to some more wine. If her friend kept that up, she would probably end up fucking Bones before the night was over with. And speaking of Bones, he had been awful quiet since they had picked up Ace...
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:47 pm

Ace wrapped his arms around Ally when she took a seat on his lap. At the offered sandwich he nodded his head and took a big bite out of it. "So much better then prison food. So. What have we got here?" He asked eyeing the magazines. "Girly stuff I see."

He reached out and grabbed one of the bridal magazines and flipped through it. "I got a place in mind for the wedding. And I'll have us some rings in the morning."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:32 pm

"Mmhmm.. girly stuff, and we have some boytoy stuff right here..." She reached and grabbed the tux magazine and handed it to him. "There's some really smexy ones in there.. but you'll make any of them smexy!" She grinned and nuzzled his cheek, a smile stretching across her lips when he mentioned that he already had a place in mind, and that he would have rings in the morning. She couldn't wait to wear the ring that would announce to the world that she was his. She couldn't help smiling inwardly at that thought, because she never thought she could settle for just one guy. But this guy had won her heart. He was her everything.

"Oooh.. what kind of place do you have in mind?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:24 pm