Peaceful days

Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Re: Peaceful days

Post by Ace on Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:55 am

"i WAS thinking the beach. We could set everything up with flowers and shit. Get married right by the water. There can be a flower arch. And a red carpet lined with white and purple roses. What you think?" He asked her as he flipped through the magazine.

"I can't wait to see you in your dress. We should probably come up with a time for the wedding."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:07 am

"I think that sounds romantic." Ally smiled, and nuzzled another kiss against his cheek. "I think that's every girl's dream, to have a beach wedding... and I'm the lucky one that actually gets to do it." She was excited, and finding it hard to believe that this time tomorrow, she would be married. She would be Ace's. "I can't wait for you to see me in my dress, either. And.. out of it." She winked. "And I can't wait to see you in your tux." She smiled and nuzzled his neck.

"Hmm.. what time do you think would be best?"
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:50 am

Ace took a swig of his beer then kissed Ally's cheek. "I'ma look so sexy. And you Bones. You need to spruce up if yer gonna be in the wedding."

Bones wrinkled his nose at that. "What's wrong with the way I look?"

"Don't worry." tabitha cut in. "I'll get him all fixed up. He'll be looking so pretty."

Bones groaned and ran a hand down his face. "Do I have to?"

"Yes." Tabitha answered.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:18 am

Ally snickered when Ace mentioned that Bones would need to get spruced up for the wedding. She was inwardly grateful that the subject had been addressed, but of course, she would have let Bones be in it no matter what. He would definitely look better for the pictures.

"Awww.. maybe Tab can fix your hair in nice, pimpin' corn rolls." She teased. Though, it seriously wasn't a bad idea, she thought. "Seriously.. I can't wait to see both of you guys in tux... it's gonna be awesome!"

She rested her head against Ace's shoulder, and gently ran a hand under his shirt, massaging his stomach. She would keep her affections 'public friendly' for now.. but she was dying to get him alone...
    Bones
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

Post by Bones on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:26 am

Actually corn rolls didn't sound like a bad idea. He perked up at that. "corn rolls yes. I'll do that. And I'll get a tux. Can I wear a top hat too?"

"No." Ace answered. "But I can." He added with a grin. Ace gave Ally a squeeze and kissed her forehead. "I also need to get a job."

Tabitha stood up and walked behind Ace. She then reached out and squished his cheeks together. "how would my little cuz like to be a model?" She asked playing with his cheeks.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:55 am

Ally giggled at the light argument between Bones and Ace. She loved having her two boys in the same room, and obviously on good terms again. Maybe things could go back to how they used to be.. before she slipped up. She was a bit taken aback when Ace mentioned that he would have to look for a job. So he was giving up the drug business? That certainly brought a smile to her face. She loved that bad-boy aspect of him, but she also wanted him out of harm's way. He would never be safe while dealing with needy druggies.

When Tab suggested that he become a model, her grin grew a little wider. "Ooooh.. my baby cold model some underwear." She winked. "But, then I would have to kill all of your little groupies." She pressed a kiss against his nose. "You have a great voice, babe.. maybe you could join a band." She suggested. "But again... I would have to release my inner Spike and kill all those bimbos that try to get into your pants."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:04 pm

"I could totally do modeling. Sure if yer serious." Ace said.

Tabitha finally let his face go and grinned. "Yes I'm serious! we need more gritty models."

Ace nodded. "Looks like I just found my new career. Oh speaking of bands. I know a guy, his name is Blaze he's a drummer and I might be able to get him and his band to play at our wedding. So we'll have some live music, from a famous band."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:21 pm

Ally couldn't be happier. Ace would no longer be dealing in danger. It was a huge weight off her chest. "Awwww... little Acey-poo's only worry from now on will be massive wedgies!" She teased. "Mmmm... gritty, and my man has enormous 'equipment' to fill up those thongs." She winked, then gave Tabitha a playful look. "Because I just know you needed to hear that about your cousin!"

Then Ace mentioned having live music. This wedding just kept getting better and better! "Blaze, huh? What's he like?"

Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:50 pm

Ace grinned proudly at Ally's words. Tabitha just wrinkled her nose and sat back down. At Ally's question abut Blaze, He thought for a moment. "He talks a lot. But he's a cool guy. I think you would like him."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:24 am

"Heh.. well, if he's a drummer, I'm sure he has lots to say." She smiled. From her experience with bands, drummers were usually the most outspoken. Her palm continued to glide along his skin, and she was counting down the minutes until she could have him alone. "So, Bones and Leo are going to be your groomsmen? Do you have anyone else in mind?"
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:06 am

"Yeah, Bones, Leo and I can't really think of anyone else.But we do have to have the same amount of groomsmen and bridesmaids. How many bridesmaids are going to be there?" Ace started flipping through another book with cakes in it. There seemed to be much more planing then he thought. And most things wouldn't get done till hours before the wedding. "Can we even get a cake made in time?"

Tabitha shook her head at that. "No you'll have to pick up a pre-made cake I'm sure."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:52 pm

"I was thinking three." Ally told him, and finally let her hand drop. He didn't seem to be responding to her affectionate gestures, and that worried her, though.. she tried not to let it show. "Tabitha is going to be my maid of honor. Mikko.. and I was hoping Lexi would be the third." Though, she wasn't quite sure, since she hadn't exactly been social with Lexi during her stay at the farm. It wasn't because she didn't like the woman, but she was too grief-stricken and worried about Ace to be much company to anyone, except Leo.

"So, that means you'll need one more." She grinned, but it faltered a little when Ace mentioned the cake. She would love to have one that they picked out. Maybe something x-rated. But it seemed that they would have to settle for something pre-made.

"What about Sugar?" She asked, remembering Ace's friend. He had once mentioned that the woman was like a sister to him, and she had told her all about his sleeping habits. Surely he would want her there. "What to invite her?" She flashed him a teasing grin. "Heh.. she could be your third grooms'man'."

Last edited by Ally on Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:57 pm

Ace thought about a moment. "The only other person I can think of is Gabe, but we can't invite him because of Bones." He said shooting Bones a look. "Sugar would invite Jencko and we can't have Jencko there with mikko." He gave a little sigh. "I can ask one of the other turtles I guess."

Bones rolled his eyes. "Look. I'll play nice promise." Of course after the wedding all was fare game.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:15 pm

Ally also sighed. It was a little annoying that they couldn't invite the people that they wanted because everyone wanted to kill each other. "It's too bad. Would love to see Gabriel in a tux." She said. Even though Bones had promised to be nice, it was still too risky. Especially Gabe was still having memory problems, and wouldn't know the dangers that he would be in around Bones.

"Maybe you could ask that Blaze guy? He could totally be a groomsman, then do his band thing.." She shrugged. "Or, you could ask Donnie. Because I doubt Raph would do it, and Mike is a little 'off'."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:18 pm

"A little off? then he's the one I want. I'll ask Mike." Ace said with a grin. "Hell I'll ask all the turtles, don't want anyone feeling left out."

"I got some people I can invite. I'll try to keep certain people out of the loop tho." Bones said.

"Turks?" Ace asked.

"Yeah and a some other friends. Don't worry."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:34 pm

It seemed that Ace wanted all of the turtles, which was a bit surprising, but she wouldn't argue. Nor would she argue about whatever guest list that Bones' had in mind. She just trusted that his choices wouldn't eventually cause her tears. He wouldn't so that to her, right? She had been through a lot. Tomorrow was her day. She wanted it to be perfect.

"Who's your 'other' friends?" She asked, curiosity getting the better of her.
    Bones
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

Post by Bones on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:39 pm

"Just some guys and girls I know. I think you'll like em." Bones told her.

"I have some people I want to invite too, the turtles might get along with them, they're ninjas too. They go to the new training school that opened up a few months ago." Ace added.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:45 pm

Well, it seemed that everyone had their own circle of friends that they wanted to invite. Ally was okay with that, as long as it wouldn't cause problems. It was already hard enough planning out the invitation list considering that some of their friends were blood enemies with some of their other friends.

Ally once again rested her head against Ace's shoulder, feeling a little tired. This planning stuff was exhausting work! She briefly entertained the idea of going down on Ace.. she wondered if he would have any objections to that happening in front of his cousin. But as much as she wanted to, she knew it wasn't the place.

"Anyone you want to invite, Tabby?" Because she was being too quiet.
    Tabitha
    Friend

Number of posts : 99
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Post by Tabitha on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:50 pm

"Me...ummmm. I might invite a date but that's it. I know this guy name Steve. We've been seeing each other on and off. So i'll probably give him a call." Tabitha could tell that Ally was itching to get Ace alone so she stood up and stretched. "I guess you don't need us staying now that Ace is here. I'll leave you two alone for the night. But I'm driving back here bright and early to help you get everything you need."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:56 pm

Ally perked up a little at the mentioning of Tabitha's boyfriend. "Ooooh.. he must be one hot chunk of change to land a sexy momma like you." She grinned, wanting to hear more about this guy. But it seemed that Tabitha was getting ready to leave, causing Ally to frown. Indeed, she was itching.. no.. dying to get Ace alone, but she didn't want her guests to feel unwelcomed. "Awww.. you don't have to go.."
    Tabitha
    Friend

Post by Tabitha on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:58 pm

It would be easer if she stood, she hesitated a little but sat back down. "It just seemed like you and Ace needed some alone time." She said.

"they don't need alone time, they can have that after the wedding." Bones told her.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:02 pm

Ally was glad that Tabitha decided to stay, but hearing Bones' comment, she needed to make it clear.. "Ohh.. I definitely need some alone time with him.." She gave Ace a little naughty grin. "But.. our bedroom door is pretty thick.. and there's no 'innocent' ears here." She winked.
    Tabitha
    Friend

Post by Tabitha on Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:05 pm

Tabitha wrinkled her nose at that. "Real thick I hope. Well if you two need to go and do things have at. I'll get Bones to dance for me or something."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:56 pm

Ally chuckled at the thought of Bones' dancing."Heh.. maybe you can get him to do the hula!" She teased, feeling an overwhelming excitement over the thought of having Ace alone. She shifted and kissed him deeply, praying to GOD that he wanted her as bad as she was needing him. She reluctantly broke the kiss and met his gaze as she slid off his lap and took his hand. "Ready?" She asked, giving him a cute pout...
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:38 am

Ace returned the kiss and when Ally got off his lap, he stood up and picked her up. "You guys entertain yerselves. We may or may not be back out later." He then carried Ally to the bedroom and closed the door behind him. He lightly tossed Ally on the bed then pounced on her. Kissing her heatedly and pulling at her clothing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:24 pm