Peaceful days

Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Re: Peaceful days

Post by Leonardo on Sun May 06, 2012 12:18 pm

This was getting out of hand. He only had one spare in the back. He pulled into one of the alley's and parked, but he didn't get out the van. All he wanted was just some peace and quiet.
    Karai
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by Karai on Sun May 06, 2012 12:23 pm

Leonardo wrote:This was getting out of hand. He only had one spare in the back. He pulled into one of the alley's and parked, but he didn't get out the van. All he wanted was just some peace and quiet.

"Surround him, don't let him out of that van." Orders her men, as she joins them. Jumping down in front of it; "Leonardo... Your presence is requested by the Shredder. If you do this willingly no one will get hurt." Says loudly at him as she looks through the window of the van.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Sun May 06, 2012 12:38 pm

Leo ran a hand down his face. "this really isn't a good time, Karai. He considered running over the ninjas, but thought against it. He looked over at Karai through the window. "What do you want?"
    Karai
    Canon

Female

Post by Karai on Sun May 06, 2012 12:53 pm

Leonardo wrote:Leo ran a hand down his face. "this really isn't a good time, Karai. He considered running over the ninjas, but thought against it. He looked over at Karai through the window. "What do you want?"

"We just need a few samples from you. That is all we will need and do. You have my word." Says in a sincere voice. "Then we will allow you to leave."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Mon May 07, 2012 12:59 am

"And just what kind of samples do you need, and for what?" Leo asked.
    Karai
    Canon

Female

Post by Karai on Mon May 07, 2012 1:38 am

Leonardo wrote:"And just what kind of samples do you need, and for what?" Leo asked.

"I do not what my father is need of them. He did not say. He just said we need some skin samples, DNA samples things in that nature. Small amounts of each." Hates talking to him through the window of the van, but knows he'll run off if he breaks out. Keeps her men surrounding the van. Goes over to the door of the van. "I will need to come into the van to do this. With a few of my men." Informs him.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Mon May 07, 2012 2:35 am

"No one is coming in this van, and I'm not coming out with all these men around. No doubt your so called father needs samples for some sick plan. You find out why he needs these samples then we'll talk."
    Karai
    Canon

Female

Post by Karai on Mon May 07, 2012 5:50 am

Leonardo wrote:"No one is coming in this van, and I'm not coming out with all these men around. No doubt your so called father needs samples for some sick plan. You find out why he needs these samples then we'll talk."

"Then you leave me no choice Leonardo but to get by force." Says frustrated, but fully understands why the turtle won't comply. Motions for her men to break into the van. Breaks the glass window with her fists. "I'm sorry Leonardo, but I can't go back empty handed." Takes out a tranquilizer gun again and aims it at him. Shoots it.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Mon May 07, 2012 6:19 am

Leo was more then willing to talk about what was going on, but it seemed Karai wasn't in the talkative mood. He heard the window break and shielded his face. Next thing he knew he was being shot at! And with no place to go he was hit.

He pulled the dart from his neck and tossed it on the ground. "We could have talked about this, Karai." He said as the drugs started to take effect.
    Karai
    Canon

Female

Post by Karai on Mon May 07, 2012 6:25 am

Leonardo wrote:Leo was more then willing to talk about what was going on, but it seemed Karai wasn't in the talkative mood. He heard the window break and shielded his face. Next thing he knew he was being shot at! And with no place to go he was hit.

He pulled the dart from his neck and tossed it on the ground. "We could have talked about this, Karai." He said as the drugs started to take effect.

"I only know what my father instructed me to do Leonardo. Again I'm truly sorry;" Watches him collapses on the van floor. Motions a few of her men to help her get the samples they need. "I'm sure that both of us will find out soon enough what he wants." Says to his unconscious body. Does what she was instructed to do. Then places a bandage on his arm where they took the blood, and leaves him unconscious in the van. Hits the button to inform his brothers to come and get him as she looks at the controls on the front of the van. Then vanishes back into the shadows. Knowing he'll be out for a while.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Mon May 07, 2012 6:28 am

But there would be no need for his brothers to come. Leo was out of it and couldn't put up a fight, but he wasn't gone. He was still awake, tho dizzy and light headed. He turned off the alarm to his brothers with a shaky hand. Hopefully Ally wouldn't need him for a while and he could have some time to let the effects of the drugs wear off.

He would be telling the others about this as soon as he got back tho. Was this all for Bishop maybe? Was he trying to make another turtle for Shredder? What ever it was it couldn't be good.
    Karai
    Canon

Female

Post by Karai on Mon May 07, 2012 6:59 am

Makes it back to the foot tower with her ninja with the samples her father request. Heads to her father's room.

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Oroku Saki on Mon May 07, 2012 10:10 am

But shredder wouldn't be in his room, he was still up in the garden enjoying the cool breeze and sun.
    Karai
    Canon

Female

Post by Karai on Mon May 07, 2012 10:14 am

Doesn't find her father in his room. Ventures out towards his favorite place in the tower. The garden. Holds the items in a bag that he desires. Gets there and stands in the door way watching him meditate.

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Oroku Saki on Mon May 07, 2012 10:20 am

Shredder sensed that Karai was watching him. He opened his eyes and looked over at her. "Good. Now quickly bring the things to Bishop." He told her and closed his eyes again.
    Karai
    Canon

Female

Post by Karai on Mon May 07, 2012 10:27 am

Oroku Saki wrote:Shredder sensed that Karai was watching him. He opened his eyes and looked over at her. "Good. Now quickly bring the things to Bishop." He told her and closed his eyes again.

"As you wish father;" Bows to him as she exits the garden. Heads down the hallway and takes her cell out to call him to find his location.
    Agent Bishop
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 222
    Registration date : 2009-10-21

Post by Agent Bishop on Mon May 07, 2012 10:30 am

Bishop was working on getting his lab back in order and preparing his cloaning pod. He still needed to get samples which he knew would be easier said then done. When his phone started to ring he growled in frustration. He hated to be intrupted.

"What?" He answered harshly.
    Karai
    Canon

Female

Post by Karai on Mon May 07, 2012 10:32 am

Bishop wrote:Bishop was working on getting his lab back in order and preparing his cloaning pod. He still needed to get samples which he knew would be easier said then done. When his phone started to ring he growled in frustration. He hated to be intrupted.

"What?" He answered harshly.

"I have gathered the desired items you have asked for, from Leonardo. Where can I meet you to drop the items off?" Informs him as she keeps a steady pace.
    Agent Bishop
    Canon

Male

Post by Agent Bishop on Mon May 07, 2012 10:36 am

Well Bishop wasn't expecting that. He ran his fingers through his hair. "Come to my lab. You know where that's at." At least she should. But if she didn't he would inform her of his location.

"I'll be waiting for you."
    Karai
    Canon

Female

Post by Karai on Mon May 07, 2012 10:37 am

Bishop wrote:Well Bishop wasn't expecting that. He ran his fingers through his hair. "Come to my lab. You know where that's at." At least she should. But if she didn't he would inform her of his location.

"I'll be waiting for you."

"I will be there soon;" Hangs up and heads out into the city towards his lab. Keeps an eye out.
    Agent Bishop
    Canon

Male

Post by Agent Bishop on Mon May 07, 2012 10:38 am

Bishop hung up his phone and tucked it back into his pocket. "We'll be getting to work on our new project soon. Get everything ready."
    Karai
    Canon

Female

Post by Karai on Mon May 07, 2012 10:47 am

Makes her way through the city on the rooftops. Sees the building not far away and makes it to the door. Knocks as she enters the building; "Bishop..." Calls out as she walks down towards the labs.
    Agent Bishop
    Canon

Male

Post by Agent Bishop on Mon May 07, 2012 10:50 am

Bishop was in his lab making sure that everything was ready. When Karai finally came in he greeted her and took the samples from her. "These should do. Tho I hope that you still have the turtle just in case I need more." He told her then waved her away.

"No leave me, i'm very busy."
    Karai
    Canon

Female

Post by Karai on Mon May 07, 2012 11:01 am

Bishop wrote:Bishop was in his lab making sure that everything was ready. When Karai finally came in he greeted her and took the samples from her. "These should do. Tho I hope that you still have the turtle just in case I need more." He told her then waved her away.

"No leave me, i'm very busy."

"No I don't have the turtle, but he's still in the city. I can capture him for you if you'd like?"
    Agent Bishop
    Canon

Male

Post by Agent Bishop on Mon May 07, 2012 11:14 am

"You are always so eager to please." Bishop said with a smirk. "You can make me lunch. That would be useful. But no. I don't think I'll need the turtle. As for my lunch however, I would love a tune sandwich and some fries."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:24 pm