Sticks and Stones [Casey's Farm House:: Northampton:: June 1st]

Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Re: Sticks and Stones [Casey's Farm House:: Northampton:: June 1st]

Post by Leonardo on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:56 am

Leo jumped down from the tree and stood next to her. "Why don't you wait in the van for me. I'll tell someone we're leaving then we can be on our way."
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Post by Mondo Gecko on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:28 am

When Raph jumped into the lake, he inhaled deeply on his joint then handed it back to Aeris. He then slipped his shirt off, showing off his toned body and pulled off his shorts leaving on a pare of smiley face boxers. He gave Aeris a little grin and flexed for her before jumping in the lake with Raph and Ela.

Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:51 am

Raph hadn't expected anyone to join him, and honestly, he wasn't looking for company right now. He just wanted to cool off after his workout. He moved out further into the middle of the small lake then started to swim for the other side. Boy, that water felt good...
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:01 am

Leonardo wrote:Leo jumped down from the tree and stood next to her. "Why don't you wait in the van for me. I'll tell someone we're leaving then we can be on our way."

Ally wiped at her tears and gave a small nod before quietly heading for the van. She was not looking forward to the long drive back to the city, but she was anxious to see Ace. She needed answers.. answers that would surely break her heart. But hell, her heart was already shattered, how could it possible get any worse?

She climbed into the passenger seat of the van, thankful that Leo was kind enough to take her, but wondered how awkward it would be for him.. not to mention, dangerous..
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:06 am

Leo quickly ran up to Don. "Hey I have to bring Ally to the cirty so we'll be gone for a few hours." He told Don then looked at Mike and the chicks in his hands.

"Mikey, put them back."
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271

Post by Michelangelo on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:16 am

It seemed that everyone was against him keeping the baby chicks... except Fraya, who had taken one from him. It was going to be a surprise for her, but maybe she could help convince the others that keeping these two wouldn't hurt.

"Aww.. c'mon! That mama chicken had like fifty million! We're just helping her out!" 'We' meaning him and Fraya. He was counting on her being on his side...

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by Fraya on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:20 am

"well...I think it was wrong of you for taking them. But sense they are here we may as well keep em and take care of them. Anyway, the momma chicken might not take them back."

She patted the little chicken in her hand. "But, we need to get feed for them and get them a little chicken house they can live in and not get eaten."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:24 am

Leo didn't have time for this. He shook his head. "I have to go, when I come back those chickens better be put back where they came from."

With that he hurried to the van and hopped in the drivers seat. He started the van and drove off. "You doing ok?"
    Marley
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 366
    Registration date : 2010-07-03

Post by Marley on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:40 am

Remey wrote:"I'm the lucky one." He told her and kissed her lips. He gave her a light squeeze and kissed her cheek with a loud mmmwha! "What colors do you want for the wedding? And have you picked out bridemaids yet?"

Marley giggled at his overly exaggerated kiss, and leaned back against him, enjoying this moment. Everything seemed so perfect, and the day was beautiful. "I want lots of bright colors." She answered, having planned for this her whole life. She had always been the hopeless romantic, but unfortunately her hopes of ever living out her fantasy wedding went out the door with Dice. But fate had other plans for her, and had proven that when she had met Remey. Or, 'tripped' over him, rather.

"Yellow and orange and purple... but I want my bridesmaids to wear yellow." She grinned. "With beautiful sunflowers braided into their hair, and crowning their heads. And me, I want a big, poofy white dress."

She had to think about bridesmaids since she really didn't know that many females. Well, that was until she came here. "Lexi, Seren, Aeris, Fraya and Rini.." She smiled. "Wouldn't mind having Ally, too... but... I don't know if she would want to." And there had been one person that she had always envisioned being by her side whenever she finally lived out her dream. It was painful thinking about her, but she refused to forget her best friend. And how could she? She had given her life to protect her. "I really wish June could be there. I really miss her."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:57 am

Leonardo wrote:Leo didn't have time for this. He shook his head. "I have to go, when I come back those chickens better be put back where they came from."

With that he hurried to the van and hopped in the drivers seat. He started the van and drove off. "You doing ok?"

Ally was staring out the window, lost in her thoughts when Leo finally joined her, and drove off. She wiped at her tears, slowly shifting to look at him. "I.. don't know what 'okay' feels like anymore."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:03 pm

This was going to be a long ride. He wanted to keep the conversation going, not wanting her thoughts to linger towards the negative, but he couldn't think of anything to talk about.

He looked ahead at the road. "You're a strong woman, Ally. You'll be ok. It might not seem like it now, but you will be. And, I'll be there to help you if things get too hard. That is, if you want me to be there."
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:17 pm

It sounded like Marley had already put a lot of thought into this. That was good because he had no ideas. "You will have the puffyest dress ever! With a long flowing train and we'll cover you in jewels. From head to toe."

When she mentioned June he gave her a squeeze. "She'll be there in spirit." He told her and kissed her cheek.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:55 pm

Leonardo wrote:Leo quickly ran up to Don. "Hey I have to bring Ally to the cirty so we'll be gone for a few hours." He told Don then looked at Mike and the chicks in his hands.

"Mikey, put them back."

Don was still waiting for Mike to respond when Leo came up to him. He nodded and asked him to be careful, then turned back to his little brother. "They're not yours, Mikey. And it's still stealing," he tried reasoning again. It was becoming apparent that he wasn't going to win this one -- no matter how many people were on his side. He just stood there, giving Mike a stern look with his arms folded.
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male

Post by Michelangelo on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:05 pm

Mike just pouted at his brothers, but wasn't detoured by their lack of support. "Fraya's right." He spoke up, cuddling the little chick. "The mom won't take them back... soooo..." He smiled at Don. "Help us build a chicken coop?"

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:12 pm

Rini frowned at Mike and shook her head. "I'm dissapointed in you, Mike. And you too, Fraya. You want to keep the chickens then you have to build your own coop."

She wrapped her arm around Don's arm. "Lets go Donnie."
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:08 pm

Don didn't have time to protest before Rini spoke up. It seemed like she decided for him. Not that he minded. He had plenty of other work to keep him busy without having to worry about some 'impromptu' project for his brother. "Best of luck with that, you two," he finally said with a small amused grin on his face as he turned to leave with Rini.

"Thank you," he whispered to her as they walked away from the other two.
    Rini
    Original Character

Post by Rini on Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:10 pm

Rini leaned up and kissed Don's cheek. "Any time." She walked back to where they had been sitting before and sat back down. "Anyway, I think you have enough to worry about already." She hoped that the lack of help on the coop would cause Mike and Fraya to just give back the chickens.
    Fraya
    Original Character

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by Fraya on Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:15 pm

Fraya frowned as she watched them walk away. "We don't need their help. There are lots of other guys around here that can help us. Mondo is never doing anything! Maybe he can help!" She sudgested.

"We really need to put these chicks somewhere soon. This one just pooped in my hand."
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:28 pm

Rini wrote:Rini leaned up and kissed Don's cheek. "Any time." She walked back to where they had been sitting before and sat back down. "Anyway, I think you have enough to worry about already." She hoped that the lack of help on the coop would cause Mike and Fraya to just give back the chickens.

Don nodded and sat back down with her. "You're right about that, sweetie." He gave her a gentle smile. "I really didn't feel like getting involved in anything else right now, anyway." He slipped his arm around her and pulled her close, pressing a kiss to her cheek. "I'm so grateful that you understand me so well."
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male

Post by Michelangelo on Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:33 pm

Mike was taken aback by how.. mean Rini was being. It didn't seem like her. But, it was slightly irritating that she answered for Don, seemingly taking the voice from his brother. Sometimes his brothers let their girls think too much for them.. speak for them. "Pfft. Whatever." He huffed, deciding he didn't need their help.. or even want it after how mean everyone was being.

But despite the onset of his sour mood, Fraya's comment earned a quiet chuckle. "Okay.. maybe we can leave them with the kiddos while we make them a house." He grinned, and led her toward the front porch where Lexi and the others were.

"Um...I got Phoenix a present!" He announced, flashing Lexi a sheepish smile.

Lexi quirked a brow at him, eyeing the little yellow fluff-ball in his hands. "Mikey.. where did you get that??" And then she saw that Fraya also had a chick. She mentally facepalmed, not even having to ask. There was only one place around here to get baby chicks.

Mike flashed her a pitiful look. "Buuut..I had to save them! That Hatchetts would've made Mcnuggets out of them!!" He pleaded. And Lexi knew there was no convincing the young turtle that what he did was still wrong. "Well, it's too dangerous to take them back.. just, promise you won't go back to that farm? You're not only putting yourself in danger, but your brothers.. and Phoenix as well..."

Post by Rini on Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:37 pm

Rini leaned against Don and closed her eyes. "You're comfty." She sighed happily and made herself comfortable. She thought she might take a little nap while Don worked.
    Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female
    Number of posts : 303
    Registration date : 2010-07-16

Post by Angel Alvarez on Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:39 pm

Angel handed the baby back to Lexi and looked over at Mike and Fraya when they walked up. "Awww they're so cute. But chickens grow up to be ugly and scary. I would put them back and let them just become nuggets."
    Splinter
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post by Splinter on Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:42 pm

Splinter gave along sigh and ran his hand down his face. Of course Mike had ro 'rescue' the chicks. "Lexi is right. You are putting everyone in danger by going on other's property. And you know better then to steal from others. I know you meant well, but it was wrong of you.I don't want to hear about you going on others land again. And I certanly don't want to hear about you stealing from others again."
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male

Post by Michelangelo on Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:00 pm

Mike sighed inwardly. Once again he had to hear about how horrible what he'd done was. And one person telling him it was too dangerous to take them back, and another telling him he should. He just gave a nod at his father, and placed the little chick he was holding on the porch. "Can you watch them for a few minutes?" He asked Lexi, since she was the only one not screaming at him to take them back. "Gonna make a house for them." Though, he was feeling really discouraged, and seriously beginning to hate this place and more. There was nothing to do.. and the small amount of excitement he'd found here had caused everyone to be mad at him.

Purple Dragon

Female
    Number of posts : 303
    Registration date : 2010-07-16

Post by Angel Alvarez on Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:03 pm

Angel got down from her seat and sat on the ground with the chicks. "You got to get them food too." she told Mike.

Fraya sat her chick down then ran inside to wash her hands. She came back out a few seconds later. "Is there any wood and nails laying around here? And will Casey mind that we're building a coop?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:10 am