Sticks and Stones [Casey's Farm House:: Northampton:: June 1st]

Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Re: Sticks and Stones [Casey's Farm House:: Northampton:: June 1st]

Post by Lexi on Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:14 pm

Lexi took Phoenix back from Angel, nodding at Mike's question. "Sure." She told him. While she didn't agree with him taking the baby chicks, at least building a coop would keep him busy for a while. And maybe the added responsibility of taking care of the little babies would help keep him out of trouble. Positive from negative, since it was too late to take them back, and too dangerous.

"There's some old boards and wire behind the old barn." She answered Fraya, having seen it on one of her walks. She wasn't sure if Casey would mind or not, but figured it wouldn't be a problem, though, she wouldn't answer for him. But what was a farm without a chicken coop?

Jigs had returned to the front porch, and eyed the little creatures curiously, if not a bit cautiously. They made funny sounds, but despite his habit of chasing their bigger counterparts, he was gentle with them, sniffing them carefully. Though, he wasn't prepared for their reaction, moving closer to him instead of away. He picked up his paw and took a step back, but it was no use. The little creatures had targeted him, deciding that he was their 'mommy'. He looked to Lexi for help, but she could only muffle her laughter. Eventually he laid down, defeated, and the chicks were quick to snuggle up against him.

Purple Dragon

Female
    Number of posts : 303
    Registration date : 2010-07-16

Post by Angel Alvarez on Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:54 am

"Awwww Jigs is a mommy." Angel giggled and patted the large dog. She then got up and patted Mike's head. "I'll help you build the coop you bad turtle."

Fraya couldn't help but laugh at both jigs and Angel. She was also glad to have the help. "lets get started then!" She then ran off to gather the wood they would need.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:49 am

Rini wrote:Rini leaned against Don and closed her eyes. "You're comfty." She sighed happily and made herself comfortable. She thought she might take a little nap while Don worked.

Don smiled softly, giving her a quick nuzzle then picked up his sketchbook again. He didn't pay attention to anything else but his work and the wonderful woman beside him. He thanked the universe for her every day. She was kind, patient, understanding, and very beautiful both inside and out. Don couldn't ask for a more perfect person as his mate.
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192

Post by Gabriel on Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:07 pm

Mikko wrote:
    'What are you doing so far away from the city?" She asked. "I can push the time back that's not a problem, when do you think you can make it here? Maybe five?"

A tired grin spread across Gabriel's lips when Seren crawled back into head with him. He nuzzled her neck, pressing a few soft kisses there, momentarily forgetting about Mikko on the phone. That was until Seren asked who he was talking to.

"..Mikko.." He answered, and kissed her again before A play date didn't really sound appealing to him.. but it would be an excuse to go back to the city for a while. But, he also had Seren's health to consider. "I dunno.. I need to talk to Seren and see if she's up for the trip..." Because she was heavily pregnant, after all...

Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:13 pm

Well it wasn't a no. She was happy about that. "Ok. Well if yer going to come give me a call and I'll give you directions to the house. I hope to hear from you soon. bye, Gabe." With that Mikko hung up and let out a sigh. That could have gone better. Then again it could have been worse.

Now to make the hard phone call. She dialed Lexi's number and waited for her to pick up.

Seren smiled and giggled at his kisses. "Oooooh. What did she want?" Seren asked. "We're going somewhere?"
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192

Post by Gabriel on Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:23 pm

"Dunno..." Gabe answered in between kisses, gently pressing a hand to her belly and giving it a soft rub. "Just depends if yer up for a trip back to the city. She's doin' some kinda play date thing. Sounds lame.. but...maybe you'll like it." And of course it was more for Jake. Though, he still had mixed feelings about Mikko, and wondered how Lexi would react...

Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:29 pm

Seren returned all his kisses and nuzzled against him. "That doesn't sound lame. That sounds like fun, and I think it'll be good for Jake to be around other kids."

Serenity kissed him again. "When are we leaving?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:32 pm

Leonardo wrote:This was going to be a long ride. He wanted to keep the conversation going, not wanting her thoughts to linger towards the negative, but he couldn't think of anything to talk about.

He looked ahead at the road. "You're a strong woman, Ally. You'll be ok. It might not seem like it now, but you will be. And, I'll be there to help you if things get too hard. That is, if you want me to be there."

It certainly didn't seem like things would be okay. It felt as if her whole world had been torn apart. Her heart was shattered. She stared out the window as Leo drove, unable to get her tears under control. But she managed a faint grin at his comment. "Of course I want you there." She sniffled. "I just... can
    to make sense of things right now. I mean.. I thought my life finally had some direction, all because of him... and now..." She shook her head. "I feel more lost than I ever have."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:28 am

Leo reached over and took her hand in his. He gave it a light squeeze."Your life still has direction, there was just a bump in the road. You will find your way again. It'll just take some time."
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Post by Mondo Gecko on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:20 pm

Mondo followed Raph away from Aeris, tho he wouldn't have mind if she stripped down and joined them, and hoped that she did just that. He swam up to Raph, the one that he hadn't gotten to know yet. He wasn't sure if it was because Raph didn't like him, or he was just shy. "Hey man, We haven't gotten to really talk yet. I heard that you and me may have somethings in common as far as that fucker Bishop goes." He said hoping that bringing up something they had in common would be a good ice breaker. "I've been planing my revenge on him."

Raph wasn't really paying attention to Mondo until he mentioned Bishop's name. That made him stop mid-stroke and he turned to look at the lizard-man. "I'm listening..." His voice held a less-than-friendly tone but it was directed more at the subject itself than the person that brought it up.

Mondo caught on to the tone Raph used but shrugged it off. "I want to do to him what he did to me. Tie him to a table and see how he likes being cut and poked and tortured for hours on end. I was thinking of drugging him. I'm not sure how yet, but if I can drug him enough to just get him strapped down from there the fun will begin." He leaned back and soaked his hair before continuing. "I'm not sure what he did to you. But I was human, man! I had a band and a girlfriend. Now, all that's gone." He let out a sigh and moved the hair from his face. "So anyway. I need to figure out how to get Bishop good and drugged up."

Raph couldn't agree more to let the bastard pay for what he had done, but a small voice in his head told him it wasn't right. He was better than that. Even if the man deserved it, it wasn't Raph's job to do or even be involved with a plan like this. But...he wanted revenge, too, dammit! That fucker had been a huge pain in his entire family's shell for years! Fuck the consequences... He snorted a little. "Yeah. He needs ta' be taught a lil' lesson." He accentuated the last word with a fist into his own palm, letting water spray up from the action but could care less. He had an evil gleam in his eye as he thought how to go about this. Being non-human would make this a LOT harder...unless they could get a human to help...

"this girl I know, I get my weed from her, Mikko. She can get her hands on some good shit. So getting the drugs isn't the problem. it's getting them inside Bishop that'll be hard." Mondo was happy that it seemed he had a partner in all of this. But, he had no way of knowing the bad blood between Mikko and the Raph. "Maybe we could drug is coffee..."

And Raph's 'good' mood deteriorated quickly after hearing another familiar name. And this one left an even more bitter taste in his mouth as he spat out her name, "Mikko." Of all the people that Mondo could have enlisted in their plan and it had to be that BITCH! Obviously Mondo didn't know what she had done to several of the people he cared about. So, Raph told him...everything from her raping Lexi to beating up Casey and that she shot his friend, Angel...and ALMOST shot Casey in their last encounter! His enthusiasm in this plan was snuffed out by the thought of that woman being anywhere near him. Mikko got off lucky the last time. If they met again, he couldn't guarantee that he would hold the same resolve.

Mondo listened as Raph told him all of what Mikko had done. It was hard to believe that the woman who had been so nice to him did all of that. But then again, she did sometimes seem off, and she did spend some time in the nut house, and she was on a lot of medication. He frowned deeply and shook his head. "And she seemed so nice. Well...We'll leave her out of this then. I'll figure something else out. But in the end, Bishop will get what's coming to him. I'm sure he's hurt a lot more people then just you and I. So. How long have you and Lexi been together?" He asked, changing the subject to something more happy.

Raph was deeply relieved when Mondo agreed not to have Mikko aide them in this plan. And even more so when he changed the subject. "Long time," he answered, a hint of a smile in his features. "'Bout 2 years, now." And to think he also had a kid with the woman he loved. He never even dreamed that could happen in a million years! Even though Lexi didn't give birth to him, it didn't matter. She rescued him from that horrible place and has always been a hero to the boy. And Raph couldn't be any more proud of her.

"Yer a lucky man. Beautiful woman like that on your arm. Candy, my ex. We were together for three years. And when I changed she told me she couldn't be with a lizard man and left me." Mondo frowned then gave a shrug. "Her loss I guess. Now I have my eyes on Aeris." He admitted. "Not sure if she's taken or not tho. And I have to say, your little boy is probably the cutest baby I've ever seen."
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:30 pm

With Kelly now watching Ivy, Laz stood up and walked over to Aeris. He watched her from behind a tree for a few seconds, and once she was alone he snuck up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Hey sexy. Catch anything yet?" He asked and kissed her cheek.
    Elakiya
    Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:13 am

Swims down under the water after watching the one turtles called Raphael jump in and swim out further. Bites her lip feeling nervous as she dives under the water. Checks out the bottom of the lake for food.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:20 am

Leonardo wrote:Leo reached over and took her hand in his. He gave it a light squeeze."Your life still has direction, there was just a bump in the road. You will find your way again. It'll just take some time."

Ally allowed him to take her hand, and returned his squeeze. She was grateful for his attempts to reassure her, but it was impossible to feel anything but devastation at the moment. She didn't know what to say, but knew he was trying hard to comfort her, so felt that she needed to say something in response. "I hope you're right."
    Karai
    Canon

Female
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by Karai on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:33 am

It has been several months since the turtles broke into their tower. During this time she had spend training more Foot Ninja, and patrolling throughout the city looking for them. She knew her father wanted that baby, and was bounded to find it for him.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:13 pm

It seemed that Phoenix would be out for awhile, so Lexi carefully stood up, and quietly excused herself from the other inhabitants of the front porch, and headed inside to place the little turtle in his crib. She tucked him in, placing one of his stuffed animals in his arms, and leaned in to press a kiss against his cheek. Now it seemed she would be free for a little 'her' time, and decided that it would be nice to go for a swim, or just lay out by the lake to soak up some sun. Little did she know that the lake was the current hot spot...

Before she could make any other silent plans, she heard her cell phone ring and was quick to grab it, not wanting it to wake Phoenix. She headed out of the bedroom, checking the number. She didn't recognize it, so answered a little cautiously..

"..Hello?"

Female

Post by Mikko on Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:17 pm

"Hey Lexi it's Mikko. Don'thangup! I'm throwing a little party play date thing for the kids and was wondering if you and Phoenix could come." She hoped that Lexi would say yes, or would at least think about it, but wasn't expecting a good reaction.

"I invited Gabe, Seren and Jake already and I'm waiting for them to get back to me. It'll be fun, and it'll be good for the kids."
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male

Post by Mondo Gecko on Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:25 pm

Raph couldn't help but beam proudly at the compliment about his son. "Yeah, he's really a great lil' guy," he agreed, nodding. When Mondo told him about his own girl, he wanted to sympathize with him, but wasn't sure just how he could. He and Lexi had been through so much together and yet they still remained together. Raph felt very lucky to find someone that accepts him as he is. And with Aeris...well, maybe the lizard-man would have a shot with her. "Hope you can find that again someday. Just keep tryin'."

"I shall win my fair maidens heart!" Mondo said dramaticlly. "She will be like putty in my hands." Little did he know, Aeris was being given attention by Laz at the moment. "Think one of you guys can teach me some fighting moves?"

Raph had to refrain from rolling his eyes at Mondo's very cheesy declaration. Then he nodded to his question. "Yeah, we can teach ya somethin'." But not right now. He had to finish his swim then go check on his own lady and their son. "Maybe later this afternoon?"

"This afternoon sounds good. I'll let you get back to swimming. I'm going to see if Aeris caught any fish yet." He then swam off and headed back over to Aeris.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Tue May 01, 2012 1:07 am

Mikko wrote:"Hey Lexi it's Mikko. Don'thangup! I'm throwing a little party play date thing for the kids and was wondering if you and Phoenix could come." She hoped that Lexi would say yes, or would at least think about it, but wasn't expecting a good reaction.

"I invited Gabe, Seren and Jake already and I'm waiting for them to get back to me. It'll be fun, and it'll be good for the kids."

...and hearing who it was, Lexi's initial reaction was to hang up. Mikko's attempt to help back at the tower hadn't overwrote what she had done to her. She couldn't trust her. But she didn't hang up, maybe out of curiosity. A play date. Sounded harmless, and even thoughtful. But considering their past and the fact that Raph hated her, coupled with the fact that it would be dangerous to take Phoenix back to the city right now-- there was no way she could accept.

"I can't." She finally answered, and there was many reasons why she couldn't, and perhaps Mikko already knew that Lexi could never trust her so she wouldn't elaborate that any further. "..and, I can't risk taking Phoenix back to the city right now. Shredder and Bishop are looking for him."

It upset her that Gabe was even considering going, and Jake would be in the same room with the woman that had tried to kill her-- had almost killed his father. But as upsetting as it was, she knew that she couldn't hold onto Gabe forever, and Jake was his son. He would make his own decisions, and she had to learn to let go of those she wasn't responsible for.

Female

Post by Mikko on Tue May 01, 2012 4:01 am

"Daisy and Zoe will be here..." But Mikko knew that her answer was final and that Lexi wasn't going to change her mind.

"Ok." She finally said giving up. "Maybe next time. Bye." With that she hung up the phone and pouted. So far it looked like it would just be Daisy and Kendall coming over. Hopefully Gabe got back to her soon.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Tue May 01, 2012 8:35 am

Mondo Gecko wrote:"This afternoon sounds good. I'll let you get back to swimming. I'm going to see if Aeris caught any fish yet." He then swam off and headed back over to Aeris.

Raph nodded and waited until Mondo took off before resuming his swim.

He did a few laps around the area before climbing out of the water and did his best to dry off before redressing in his gear. He felt much better now. He let the sunlight finish drying him off then headed back up to the house.

Once inside, he spotted Lexi talking to someone on the phone. He was instantly curious -- especially when she included their son's name. He walked over and tentatively put his hand on her shoulder, waiting patiently for her to finish on the phone.

Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Tue May 01, 2012 1:52 pm

But there would be no persuading Lexi, and obviously Lexi knew that. Though, she really wanted Daisy to meet little Phoenix, but knew there would be another time for that. She felt Raph's hand on her shoulder, earning a tiny grin despite the slightly flustered feeling she was dealing with right now. When Mikko hung up she closed her phone and placed it on the nightstand, before turning to face Raph. He arms slowly snaked around his neck and she pressed her body against his, feeling the slight dampness of his skin.

"..Mmmm.. someone's been swimming without me." She gave him a playful pout, and pressed a soft kiss against his lips.

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Tue May 01, 2012 2:27 pm

Raphael was still very curious who she was talking to, but decided not press the issue right then and enjoy the little bit of 'their' alone time together while they had the chance. He chuckled lightly, "Yeah, needed to cool off after my workout." He returned the kiss and deepened it slightly.
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male

Post by Mondo Gecko on Wed May 02, 2012 10:07 am

Once Mondo got back to where Aeris was he frowned at see laz. He watched the two for a bit and tried to shrug off the feeling of jealousy. He swam out of the water and grabbed his cloths. He gave Laz a nod and looked to Aeris. "Sorry I scared away the fish." He told her with a goofy grin.

He then ran off back to the house, cloths in hand. On the way to the house he ran into Kelly and the kids. He scooped up Ivy and put her on his shoulders. "You kids having fun?"
    Kelly
    Friend

Number of posts : 61
    Registration date : 2011-03-21

Post by Kelly on Wed May 02, 2012 10:25 am

Kelly was having fun walking with the girls and showing them bugs and birds. the girls were very well behaved which made watching them even more fun. When they stepped out of the woods they ran into Mondo. He greeted the lizard and smiled as he watch Ivy be lifted up on Mondo's shoulders.

He looked down at Belle and she lifted her arms up to Kelly wanting to be on his shoulders. He scooped her up and lifted her on his shoulders, making sure that she was handing on. the last thing he needed was for her to fall.

the four of them headed to the house.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Wed May 02, 2012 2:22 pm

Raphael wrote:Raphael was still very curious who she was talking to, but decided not press the issue right then and enjoy the little bit of 'their' alone time together while they had the chance. He chuckled lightly, "Yeah, needed to cool off after my workout." He returned the kiss and deepened it slightly.

Lexi couldn't help but feel a tinge of excitement as Raph deepened the kiss. Their 'alone times' were very few and far between nowadays, with having little Phoenix and a house full of people. She moaned against his lips, deepening the kiss even more, and allowing her fingers to glide over his muscular arms...

"..Mmm.. he should sleep for a while.." She whispered suggestively, hoping he would pick up on her need...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:41 am