Sticks and Stones [Casey's Farm House:: Northampton:: June 1st]

Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Re: Sticks and Stones [Casey's Farm House:: Northampton:: June 1st]

Post by Donatello on Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:25 am

It had been a difficult few months for Donatello. Although he hadn't been seriously injured in the fight, it was still an emotional roller coaster for the brainy turtle. They had nearly lost their father and master, and when the others returned home after that nearly fatal rescue, Don was once again having to try keeping it together enough to do his duties. But by then he was nearly at his breaking point...

Now that they were out of the city, things had calmed down considerably. He could once again relax and just enjoy the peaceful life at the farmhouse. Technology was pretty scarce, but after all the stress he had been under for what seemed like months on end, it didn't even matter. He was enjoying the small, romantic walks he took with Rini, and of course enjoying watching his little nephew grow up into a little troublemaker. Raph and Lexi would certainly have their hands full.

Which this brought up another issue that became his current non-technical project -- finding a way to make sign language for their three-fingered son. The traditional way wouldn't work for him since he was a turtle so Don would have to adapt the traditional way with some of his own modifications.

He had been studying sign language online for months and now he was sitting underneath a shady tree by the house with papers scattered all around him, Some were weighted down with other books or even more natural materials such as rocks or even twigs that he found around the yard. He had a small sketchbook in his lap, writing down ideas for this rather large project ahead of him.

He looked up when he heard the dog barking but didn't move and just shook his head in mild amusement. It was almost quiet, anyway.
    Splinter
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post by Splinter on Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:27 am

"Raphael and Donatello were my trouble makers. They were always getting into something. Michelangelo too, tho his antics were usally at home, The other two wondered about.Sometimes it was difficult to keep them in the lair."
    Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:48 am

Rini was thankful that everyone turned out ok. Tho they would always wear the scars they were alive! And that's what mattered. The past few months were spent helping the guys glean out the lair and head to the farm house. She had a feeling that Raph still didn't like her and probably didn't want her at the farm house, but she didn't say anything about it.

Now she was sneaking up on Don as he looked over his papers. When she got close to him she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. "Busy?"
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Post by Mondo Gecko on Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:22 am

Mondo looked up at Aeris when she walked next to where he was sitting. He gave her a smile and held up his joint to her. "Wanna hit?" He asked her.
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:38 am

"I like Rocky." Remey teased. He pulled Mar into his lap and wrapped his arms around her. "Lets see. If it's a girl...How about Ariel? And if it's a boy...Gambit."
    Marley
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 366
    Registration date : 2010-07-03

Post by Marley on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:23 pm

Marley was happy to be in his lap, though.. part of her worried about crushing him. With her pregnant belly, it was easy to feel like a fattie. She rested her head against his shoulder, and pressed his hand against her stomach. "Heh.. he likes your hand there. He's less fussy." She may not know the baby's gender, but anything that kicked that much just had to be a boy!

She grinned at his name suggestions. "I like those...Gambit, huh?" She winked. "If it's a boy, you gonna teach him to do cool X-Men type stuff?"
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male

Post by Remey on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:30 pm

Remey rubbed her belly and smiled. He then gave Marley a nod. "Mmmhmm. Awesome X-Men stuff. Have you thought of any names yet?" He asked and continued to rub her belly enjoying the feel of his little one kicking. Remey hoped for a boy but would be happy no mater what it was.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:34 pm

Rini wrote:Rini was thankful that everyone turned out ok. Tho they would always wear the scars they were alive! And that's what mattered. The past few months were spent helping the guys glean out the lair and head to the farm house. She had a feeling that Raph still didn't like her and probably didn't want her at the farm house, but she didn't say anything about it.

Now she was sneaking up on Don as he looked over his papers. When she got close to him she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. "Busy?"

Don was engrossed in his work, but he did feel Rini's presence when she got closer. When she wrapped her arms around him, he smiled at her, setting his sketchbook down in his lap. "Not enough to turn you down," he answered, giving her a smooch on her lips. "What's up?"
    Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:37 pm

Rini moved to sit down in front of him. She picked up one of the papers and looked it over. "So how's the sighn language thing coming along. Can you teach me anything?" She asked and put the paper back down again.
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Gabriel on Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:00 pm

The last seven months had their ups and downs. It was difficult to watch his friends suffer through their recoveries, but luckily everyone made it through their ordeals. Gabriel was also starting to get his memory back. Slowly, but it was progress. Some memories he would have preferred to forget... it was less painful before, when he was oblivious. It was like a cruel twist of fate that he would have to deal with certain losses twice.

On the good side, he had gotten close to Jake, and the little boy had bonded to him. Though, the kid still loved Lexi, too. At least they were under the same roof, so sharing him was easy. But he wondered how that go when he and Seren got their own place? He knew it would be hard for the one year old to understand.

The country was...okay. True, the quietness and peace would have been quiet... but truth was, it really wasn't that quiet!! There were so many living under one roof, so it was a little hard to get a moment's peace. He would often retreat to the woods whenever he needed time to himself, but even then... it was hard. He was really looking forward to getting a place with Seren so that they could start a life together.

It seemed old habits died hard, and Gabe was sleeping in. After being up all night with Jake, hell, he felt he deserved it. But his phone had other ideas. It managed to wake him up, but he pressed his pillow over his head, trying to muffle it out. But the damn thing wouldn't stop ringing. With an irritated groan, he sleepily reached out, knocking several things off the nightstand before successfully grabbing his cell, and answered very tiredly...

"..yeah.."

Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:27 pm

Mikko rolled her eyes at the phone. Of course she woke him up. That boy needed to learn to get up earler.

"Hey it's Mikko. I'm having a little play date party for the kids and wondering if you, seren and Jake would like to come over. they'll be food and drinks."
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192

Post by Gabriel on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:25 pm

It was probably never a good idea to try and tell Gabe something whenever he was half-asleep. Some of what was said registered...

"...what time is it.." He asked, referring to the current hour, because the sun filtering in through the blinds signified that it was morning.. too early for his brain to function...

Original Character

Female

Post by Marley on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:32 pm

Remey wrote:Remey rubbed her belly and smiled. He then gave Marley a nod. "Mmmhmm. Awesome X-Men stuff. Have you thought of any names yet?" He asked and continued to rub her belly enjoying the feel of his little one kicking. Remey hoped for a boy but would be happy no mater what it was.

"I like Raven for a girl... and Isaiah for a boy..." She smiled. "But, I like your names, too. Maybe we should have four babies so we can use all those names.." She teased. "The act of making them would certainly be fun to do!"
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:33 pm

"It's 9. Probably too early for ya. I wanted to have everyone over at around 12 but I can push the time back if you want." She still needed to call Lexi. She had already talked to Daisy and was expecting them over at the house soon. Hopfully Gabe didn't just blow her off, she really wanted to have everyone there.
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male

Post by Remey on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:36 pm

Remey nuzzed Marley's neck. "I like those names. But i wouldn't name our child Isaiah. I know a foot ninja by that name and he's an ass." At her mention of making more babies he gave her neck a light kiss. "Lets just deal with this one first."
    Marley
    Original Character

Female

Post by Marley on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:53 pm

Marley frowned at that. Had she known that Remey knew of a Foot ninja by that name, she never would have suggested it. She hoped that she hadn't resurrected any painful memories by her innocent suggestion. "Iris, Isaac. Logan...or..Gambit." She winked, and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Okay.. we will deal with this one first, then work on triplets..." She teased.
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male

Post by Remey on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 pm

"Triplets?" He raised a brow in amusment. "I can see we are going to have a big family. We should get some puppies too." He told her sticking his tounge out at her. "And I like the name Logan."
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:00 pm

The past seven months certainly had its ups and downs for Raphael. After he found out the extent of the damage to his home and family, Raph wanted nothing more than to make the one responsible pay for everything he had done! Nothing seemed to be going his way back then. His father nearly died at the hand of that monster, Lexi nearly died at the hand of another monster, hell, even his son nearly didn't make it out of there alive.

Speaking of his son...

Raph was new to this whole father thing and he absolutely hated doing all of this alone. He enlisted the help of his brothers at times just because he didn't want to handle it. He tried his hardest but he just couldn't do everything. Phoenix really missed Lexi and that tore at Raph's own heart. He visited her in the hospital as much as he could, but even that didn't come right away. She had to be stable before she received any visitors and that seemed like forever to Raph.

When he got the all-clear, he visited her as much as he possibly could. Sometimes with Phoenix but mostly just by himself. Because his son was mute, it did make it a lot easier to sneak him into Lexi's room with him, but it was risky to take him topside every time because things were so unpredictable that one could never know when he would be involved in a fight. Luckily it never came to that.

Despite all the hardships on being a single parent until Lexi was well enough to leave the hospital, Raph did enjoy watching his son grow up. The only downside was the lack of communication and sometimes that left both of them really frustrated. Usually things worked themselves out, though.

Then it came time to leave the lair. In a way, Raph was excited to go back to the farmhouse. Things would be much more simple there and everyone would have a chance to relax and heal. There had been more than enough drama in their lives and a nice reprieve would be welcome.

Raph continued to help his son in any way possible and was actually getting the hang of parenting by now. And with Lexi by his side, it made things even better. He was always by Lexi's side during her recovery at the farmhouse since he felt he failed that part when she was in the hospital. He definitely wouldn't do that again.

Today, Raph had decided to do a little training of his own in the yard while the others were just relaxing. A little workout felt good -- especially in the beautiful weather. Twirling his sai in his hand, he thrusted it forward and embedded it in the makeshift bag that was swinging from one of the stronger branches in the lower part of the tree. That signaled the end of the work out and he retrieved his weapon then sheathed it.

Now he was a bit warm from the workout and a dip on the pond sounded really good about now.
    Aeris
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 200
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Aeris on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:08 pm

Mondo Gecko wrote:Mondo looked up at Aeris when she walked next to where he was sitting. He gave her a smile and held up his joint to her. "Wanna hit?" He asked her.

Aeris was still irritated and too caught up in what she was doing to even notice Mondo at first. Until he spoke. She shifted her head just enough to see him, recognizing his voice before she could even see his face.

"Heh.. sorry, I didn't see you sitting there. Hope I'm not intruding..." She told him, but then he offered her a hit of his joint. At first, she was about to decline, but... what the hell. She liked weed. It never hurt anyone. She took the joint and took a few puffs, then passed it back to him.

"Thank you." She grinned, exhaling the intoxicating smoke. "What are you doing out here? Soaking up the sun?"
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Post by Mondo Gecko on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:09 pm

"Not intruding at all." Mondo told her and handed her the joint. He streatched his legs out in front of him and took the joint back when she handed it to him.

"Yeah." He answered. "Back when I was normal, I hated the sun, now I can't seem to get enough of it."

He patted the ground next to him. "Have a seat."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:02 pm

Leonardo wrote:"I think Tabitha will understand." Leo told her and gave her another light squeeze. Hopefully Tabitha would be able to put Ally's mind at ease. It pained Leo to see Ally upset like this.

He leaned over and pressed a soft kiss against her head.

Despite how Ally was feeling, that kiss earned a hint of a grin. She snuggled against him, craving the comfort that his closeness provided. "Yeah.. I'll give her a call." She told him, having made her mind up. "But right now...I'm much too comfortable." She winked, not wanting to give up the first little slice of contentment she had felt in weeks.
    Marley
    Original Character

Female

Post by Marley on Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:17 pm

Remey wrote:"Triplets?" He raised a brow in amusment. "I can see we are going to have a big family. We should get some puppies too." He told her sticking his tounge out at her. "And I like the name Logan."

Marley playfully caught his tongue with her fingers, then pressed a sweet kiss against his lips. "Mmhmm.. a house full of puppies and babies...and maybe even a baby mutant turtle or two!" She grinned, knowing that last part was probably impossible, but Phoenix was just too adorable and she would love to have one of her own! "And, a BIG wedding..." She reminded him. It kept getting pushed back because of all the drama and his near death, but she was really eager to start that next chapter in their lives.

"I can't wait to be Mrs. Bouviar!"
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male

Post by Remey on Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:45 pm

"We really should start planing that wedding. I was thinking of having two weddings actually. A nice big one with family. Then a smaller one with our friends here. You know, sense the turtles couldn't come to the first one."

He grabbed a few flowers and started to braid them in Marley's hair. "The first wedding can at the plantation in Louisiana. There can be hundreds of flowers. a red carpet. Peacocks. and horse and buggy."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:49 pm

Leo wrapped both arms around Ally and pulled her onto his lap. It was a bold move for the turtle, but he couldn't help wanting Ally as close as possible.

"When you're up for it, maybe we can take a walk in the woods some time. And one night we can come out here for some star gazing."
    Fraya
    Original Character

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by Fraya on Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:08 pm

Fraya spent the months helping Don take care of Splinter and taking care of Mike.She also helped everyone pack up things from the lair.It seemed over the months she was becoming more excepted by Leo and even by Raph, tho she still felt that there was distrust there.

Then they moved to the farmhouse she was ecstatic. The place was beautiful! She spent a lot of her time in the woods, collecting flowers and chasing after reptiles and bugs. And of course spent lots of time with mike as well.

Now Fraya was in her favorite spot in the woods reading a book and munching on an apple. the book was a fantasy about dragons and ghost. She leaned back on the large tree behind her and slipped her bare feet under a pile of leaves. She was the most relaxed she had been in a long time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:40 am