Sticks and Stones [Casey's Farm House:: Northampton:: June 1st]

Marley
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 366
    Registration date : 2010-07-03

Re: Sticks and Stones [Casey's Farm House:: Northampton:: June 1st]

Post by Marley on Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:35 pm

Remey wrote:Remey smiled at Mar and kissed her forehead. "yeah you'll be home in a day or two for sure. I just want to make sure we have everything that we need." He zipped up the bag and tossed it over his shoulder. "Ready to go?"

"Heh.. I sure hope we're home in a day or two... I've had my fair share of hospitals." She just wondered where 'home' would be. Would they go back to their beach house, or come back here? She liked this place, but she really wanted to go back to her own home. She figured the only reason they were still here at the farmhouse was because Remey had been so bad off for a long time. He was better now, but had permanent damage.

And speaking of which... she frowned when he lifted the heavy bag, worried about his back. "Babe.. maybe you shouldn't be carrying that. I can help.."
    Aeris
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 200
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Aeris on Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:38 pm

Lazarus wrote:Laz leaned down and kissed her deeply. "I'll be back soon." He told her and tucked her into bed. "And I'll be careful I promise." He kissed her again. "Goodnight." He told her then headed out the room.

Aeris curled back up with Laz' pillow, a tired smile crossing her lips as he tucked her in. "Mmm.. night." And it didn't take her long to drift back off once Laz had left the room.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Lexi on Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:43 pm

Lexi had finally managed to get Phoenix back to sleep, but she was still scared to put him back down, knowing he would wake back up. Unfortunately he was an extremely light sleeper whenever he was being fussy. But maybe it wouldn't be too bad if she passed him off to his grandfather. Splinter was the only person she trusted enough to look after the little turtle and Jake while she was gone.

She carefully pushed herself up from the swing with the little turtle cradled in her arms, then headed back inside, looking for Splinter...

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:37 am

Mondo Gecko wrote:Mondo finished right after her, spilling deep inside of her. He then layed down, head on her chest and caught his breath. "That was amazing, babe." He looked up at her and kissed her lips again.

"after not having it for seven years this feels like the first time all over again, only better." Smirks at him as she kisses him back.
    Splinter
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post by Splinter on Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:20 pm

Splinter was sitting on one of the more comfortable chairs reading a book. He looked up when Lexi walked by and smiled warmly at her.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:32 pm

Lexi was relieved when she finally found Splinter. Thankfully little Phoenix was still sound asleep, so hopefully this she would be able to sneak away before he woke up. "Hey, Master Splinter. I was hoping that you would be up for watching your grandson, and Jake for a little while? I need to take Marley and Remey to the hospital.."

Male

Post by Splinter on Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:36 pm

Splinter put his book down and reached out for the little one. "I would be happy to watch the children." He told her. "But is everything alright?"
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:39 pm

Lexi carefully handed Phoenix over to Splinter, then tucked his little blanket over him. "He should sleep for a while. He's been awake most of the day." She told him. "Yeah, everything's okay. We just want to get Marley to the hospital before she has her baby. We got lucky that Serenity didn't have any complications.. but I really don't want to take a chance with another home-birth..."

Male

Post by Splinter on Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:52 pm

"I understand." Splinter held Phoenix close to his body and smiled down at the little boy. "Be careful when you get into the city."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:37 pm

"I will.. and thank you." Lexi spared a smile at Splinter, then headed off to look for the others. She felt guilty leaving little Phoenix behind, perhaps it was the worried mother in her. But she knew that he was in good hands. She headed into the room where Marley and Remey were, overhearing Mat's concern over Remey carrying the bag.

"Here.. I can take it.. neither of you need to be lifting anything heavy.." And she wouldn't take no for an answer. She reached and took the bag, slinging it over her shoulder. "Are you guys ready?"

It seemed to be taking Laz a long time to tell Aeris. She really hoped that he wouldn't back out. She didn't want to admit it, but after her run-in with the gang on that dreadful night.. she was afraid of being in the city alone...

Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:51 pm

Laz poked his head in the doorway of Remey and Mar's room. "I'm here, sorry it took so long." He told them. "Is everyone ready to go." Seeing Lexi caring the bag over his shoulder he reached out for it. "here I can carry that." he told her and took the bag from her.

"lets head out."
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:53 pm

Secretly Remey was glad that Lexi took the bag, but he would never admit that. He hated that he wasn't as strong as he use to be. But he had no time to worry about that, he had Mar to worry about.

When Laz came in he nodded. "Yeah we're all ready, lets go." He took Marley's hand and followed Laz out the room and to the SUV.
    Fraya
    Original Character

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by Fraya on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:04 pm

Fraya sat on the couch eating some icecream. She was worried about the guys and hoped that they would be home soon. She really wished that Mike would have let her go with them, Rini got to go, it just wasn't fair! She sighed deeply and sunk lower into the couch as she finished off her meal.
    Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female
    Number of posts : 303
    Registration date : 2010-07-16

Post by Angel Alvarez on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:18 pm

After talking to Casey and April for a bit, Angel headed back inside. She flashed a smile to Fraya who was sitting on the couch and headed for her little room under the stairs. It was small, and wasn't really a bedroom. But she liked it. It was big enough to fit a cot and a little TV and that was all Angel needed. She laid down on her cot and pulled the covers over herself. She then turned on the TV and cot comfortable for the night.
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 505
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by April O'Neil on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:21 pm

April walked over to Casey and kissed him deeply. "I'm heading back inside." She told him. "I'll meet you in the bedroom." She added with a wink. She then headed out the shead and walked back to the house.
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Post by Mondo Gecko on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:23 pm

Elakiya wrote:"after not having it for seven years this feels like the first time all over again, only better." Smirks at him as she kisses him back.

Mondo rolled over and laid on side of her. He wrapped his arms around Ela and pulled her close to him. "Yer the first girl I've been with sense I mutated." He admited to her. "Yer the best." He nuzzled against her and planted a kiss against her cheek. "Ready to get some sleep?"
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:28 pm

Lazarus wrote:Laz poked his head in the doorway of Remey and Mar's room. "I'm here, sorry it took so long." He told them. "Is everyone ready to go." Seeing Lexi caring the bag over his shoulder he reached out for it. "here I can carry that." he told her and took the bag from her.

"lets head out."

Lexi smiled when Laz finally popped in. She allowed him to take the bag from her, then spared a glance back at the other two. It seemed that they were ready to go, so everyone followed Laz out to the SUV.

Female
    Number of posts : 366
    Registration date : 2010-07-03

Post by Marley on Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:37 pm

Remey wrote:Secretly Remey was glad that Lexi took the bag, but he would never admit that. He hated that he wasn't as strong as he use to be. But he had no time to worry about that, he had Mar to worry about.

When Laz came in he nodded. "Yeah we're all ready, lets go." He took Marley's hand and followed Laz out the room and to the SUV.

Marely watched as the bag was passed around, giggling quietly. "Hehe.. it's like hot potato with a duffle bag." She grinned and took Remey's hand, threading her fingers through his. She didn't want to tell anyone for the fear of causing a panic, but she was really starting to hurt! Her stomach was cramping something fierce, and she knew that she would be having her baby soon. Hopefully not until they reached the hospital, because she didn't want to have it in the back of Laz' SUV.

The group headed outside, and once everyone was settled in, Mar snuggled close to Remey. She knew it would be a long ride, but she always found contentment in his arms. "Mmmm.. you're the best pillow ever." She grinned at him, and leaned up to press a kiss against his cheek.

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:46 pm

April O'Neil wrote:April walked over to Casey and kissed him deeply. "I'm heading back inside." She told him. "I'll meet you in the bedroom." She added with a wink. She then headed out the shead and walked back to the house.

It was getting late, and Casey was more than a little irritated with how things were progressing with his truck. April was right.. maybe it was time to get a new one, but that would be a little difficult considering that he had taken a seven month hiatus from his job.

He returned April's deep kiss, accidentally smudging grease on her face, which he clumsily tried to brush away, only resulting in streaking it. He flashed her a sheepish smile, but acted as if everything was cool... but she would find out differently the first time she passed by a mirror. He was going to stay out a little longer and try to get the truck running, but then she threw in that tid-bit about the bedroom, sealing it with a wink. Oh, that definitely got his engine running. He wiped off his hands, tossing the dirty grease rag on the hood of the truck. He then followed, slipping up behind and wrapping his arms around her.

"Mmm.. not so fast." He whispered, pressing a kiss against her neck. "I need a shower... but a lil company would be nice..." He winked.
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:33 pm

Mondo Gecko wrote:
    Elakiya wrote:"after not having it for seven years this feels like the first time all over again, only better." Smirks at him as she kisses him back.

Mondo rolled over and laid on side of her. He wrapped his arms around Ela and pulled her close to him. "Yer the first girl I've been with sense I mutated." He admited to her. "Yer the best." He nuzzled against her and planted a kiss against her cheek. "Ready to get some sleep?"

Nuzzles him as she takes his hand with a yawn; "Yah a nap sounds great actually. I haven't had much sleep since I got here." Kisses him; "I'm glad I could be the one. I like you as my boyfriend." Grins with blush on her cheeks.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:56 am

Once everyone was in the car Laz drove off. He turned on the radio and the air. It would be a long drive and he wanted to make everyone as comfortable as he could. "which hospital are we going to?"
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Post by Mondo Gecko on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:58 am

Mondo kissed her back and held her close. "And I like you as my girl."He kissed her again and closed his eyes. "night, babe."
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 505
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by April O'Neil on Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:00 am

April smiled brightly and leaned against him. "A shower sounds nice." She admitted. She then turned around and planted a kiss against his lips. "Lead the way grease monkey."
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:27 am

Mondo Gecko wrote:Mondo kissed her back and held her close. "And I like you as my girl."He kissed her again and closed his eyes. "night, babe."

Blushes hard at his words and kisses him back, "Your know to charm a girl." Grins at him, "Night hon." Snuggles up to him closely.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:23 pm

Lazarus wrote:Once everyone was in the car Laz drove off. He turned on the radio and the air. It would be a long drive and he wanted to make everyone as comfortable as he could. "which hospital are we going to?"

Indeed, it would be a long trip, and Lexi knew that they wouldn't make it back before the guys. Or, at least she hoped that would be the case, anyway. If not, that would mean that they had ran into trouble. She leaned back in her seat, mind wandering until Laz spoke and broke her from her thoughts.

"Metro." Marley answered from the back seat. The journey had just begun, but the ride was already making her sleepy. She snuggled against Remey, allowing her heavy eyelids to close.

Lexi's attention shifted back to Laz. "Aeris didn't want to come?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:27 pm