Sticks and Stones [Casey's Farm House:: Northampton:: June 1st]

Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Re: Sticks and Stones [Casey's Farm House:: Northampton:: June 1st]

Post by Rini on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:55 am

Rini nuzzled Don's cheek and pressed a kiss there.She then Ducked under the water, coming back up behind him. She then grabbed his shoulders and massaged him.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:59 am

Don briefly wondered what she had planned when she ducked underwater then the next thing he knew, she had her hands on his shoulders. "Mmmm...ohhh, Rini, that feels so nice," he breathed, closing his eyes again, just feeling her fingers against his broad shoulders.
    Rini
    Original Character

Post by Rini on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:03 pm

Rini continued to massage him. She planted a few kisses against his neck and shoulder. She smiled at his compliment happy to know that she was making him feel good. After she was done she gave him a hug and kissed his cheek.
    Pepper
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2012-08-28

Post by Pepper on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:06 pm

Leonardo wrote:"Her name is Lexi, she's very nice and I'm sure she wont mind." Leo took her inside the cabin. IN the living room Splinter was still sitting with little phoenix. "Father, This is Pepper. She's going to be staying with us for a while." leo said quietly, not wanting to wake the baby.

"Pepper this is my father, Master Splinter."

Pepper had gotten used to seeing the turtles, but she wasn't prepared to see the large rat. Her eyes widened in surprise, but miraculously, she didn't scream, or react negatively to him. She was more amazed than startled, but her attention quickly turned to the little bundle held lovingly in the rat's arms. She covered her mouth, her heart melting over the sight of the small one. But then she remembered her manners and smiled at the rat.

"Pleased to meet you, Master Splinter." She greeted quietly, not wanting to wake the little one. Her attention then shifted to Leo. "Is the baby yours?"
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Leonardo on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:13 pm

Leo gave Ela a wave then turned back to Pepper. "Mine? No. no. He's Raph's. His name is Phoenix. And he's mute."

Splinter smiled at the two and gave a bow to Pepper. "Pleased to meet you as well." He said softly. "Raph is calling Lexi right now. Did you get the large turtle? How was he?"

Leo rubbed the back of his neck. "Well the foot came, and they took the turtle back to the tower. But I have a feeling we'll be seeing him again. I feel bad for him, he seemed so scared and lost. It was Mike that had the idea to feed him. So next time we run into him we'll be sure to have food on us."

Splinter nodded to that. "I'm sure you are right, we will meet the turtle again. Now I must head to bed." Splinter stood up and handed the baby to Leo. He gave Pepper another bow and headed to bed.

Leo said his goodnights then sat down on the couch with the baby. "There are other people that live here too. But I have a feeling that they might be returning to their own homes soon."
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271

Post by Michelangelo on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:14 pm

Fraya wrote:Fraya was growing very tired. But she wouldn't sleep until the guys came back. She had been sitting by the window waiting for them when the van finally pulled up. She got up and quickly ran out the cabin towards the van. "Yay! You're home! Finally! How did it go?" She asked to no one in particular.

Mike climbed out of the van and wrapped his arms around Fraya, giving her a gentle hug. "Heh.. it didn't go so well." He told her. "My candy idea totally worked.. but then the Foot came.. and yeah. We lost him. But.... we'll get him." He said with confidence.

"You been holding down the fort? How's the lil chickies?"

Male

Post by Donatello on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:18 pm

Rini wrote:Rini continued to massage him. She planted a few kisses against his neck and shoulder. She smiled at his compliment happy to know that she was making him feel good. After she was done she gave him a hug and kissed his cheek.

"Mm, I love you," Don said, sighing contentedly. He could feel her kisses then he returned her kiss once she was done. "That was heavenly -- thank you." He wrapped his arms around her then kissed her once more. "What would you like now?" he asked with a smile as he slowly massaged her back with a hand. It was so hard in this position to keep his hands off of her. Things just couldn't be any more perfect than they were right now.
    Pepper
    Original Character

Female

Post by Pepper on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:20 pm

Leonardo wrote:Leo gave Ela a wave then turned back to Pepper. "Mine? No. no. He's Raph's. His name is Phoenix. And he's mute."

Splinter smiled at the two and gave a bow to Pepper. "Pleased to meet you as well." He said softly. "Raph is calling Lexi right now. Did you get the large turtle? How was he?"

Leo rubbed the back of his neck. "Well the foot came, and they took the turtle back to the tower. But I have a feeling we'll be seeing him again. I feel bad for him, he seemed so scared and lost. It was Mike that had the idea to feed him. So next time we run into him we'll be sure to have food on us."

Splinter nodded to that. "I'm sure you are right, we will meet the turtle again. Now I must head to bed." Splinter stood up and handed the baby to Leo. He gave Pepper another bow and headed to bed.

Leo said his goodnights then sat down on the couch with the baby. "There are other people that live here too. But I have a feeling that they might be returning to their own homes soon."

So, the cute little thing belonged to Raph... the one that hated her. She had almost been hoping that he was Leo's, just so she could hold him. She sat beside Leo on the couch, watching the little one sleep comfortable in his uncle's arms. "He's probably the cutest baby I've ever seen." She smiled, and her longing finally got the better of her. "May.. I hold him?" She asked shyly.
    Fraya
    Original Character

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by Fraya on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:20 pm

"The chickens are loving their new home." Fraya told him. "We will need to get some feed for them tho." fraya got behind Mike and hopped on his back. "Can I have a puppy." She asked. "I want something fluffy like a pom or something."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:23 pm

Leo knew that Raph wouldn't want Pepper to hold his son, Raph seemed pretty over protective. But he didn't sense any danger in letting Pepper hold the little one. Finally he nodded and handed the baby over.

"He was an experiment by one of our enemies. We can't normally have children."
    Rini
    Original Character

Post by Rini on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:26 pm

"I love you too." She told Don. She then leaned up and kissed him deeply. Her hands slid around his waist and she pulled him closer to her. "Mmmmmm..."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:28 pm

Raphael wrote:"Yeah...good idea," Raph said and pulled out his phone then nodded quickly to his father. He headed into their room and shut the door quietly then dialed her number, sitting down on the bed. He really wanted to know what was going on.

Lexi was enjoying the ride . It would be a long trip, but at least she was in good company, and hopefully it would help keep her mind off things, and worrying about Raph. But the peace was broken by the ringing of her cell, and she was quick to answer, not wanting it to disturb Marley.. besides, she was hopeful that it was Raph on the other end, giving her good news. A smile stretched across her lips when she saw his number.

"Hey babe... everything okay?"

Female

Post by Pepper on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:43 pm

Leonardo wrote:Leo knew that Raph wouldn't want Pepper to hold his son, Raph seemed pretty over protective. But he didn't sense any danger in letting Pepper hold the little one. Finally he nodded and handed the baby over.

"He was an experiment by one of our enemies. We can't normally have children."

Pepper carefully took the little one into her arms, her heart completely melting. He was so precious! She watched as he shifted in her arms, snuggling closer against her, his tiny fingers curling into her shirt. "Oh my gosh.." She whispered, a smile tugging across her lips. But it slightly faltered, remembering that Leo said that the child was mute. She was about to ask, but then he informed her that he was an experiment of one of their enemies. An experiment. Then it registered, and she understood what happened, because something triggered in her memory.

"..Bishop..." She whispered, brows furrowing in confusion. Who was Bishop, and how did she know that name?!
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:46 pm

At first Leo was a little worried when Pepper said Bishops name. Did she work for the man? How did she know him? But seeing the confusion in her face melted away his worry. It was obvious that she didn't remember.

"Yeah, Bishop. You know him?" He asked already figuring that she wouldn't remember.
    Pepper
    Original Character

Female

Post by Pepper on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:53 pm

Pepper was struggling to remember. She caught small glimpses in her mind, and all of them were associated with fear. Her brows were still knotted in the same confusion as she gave a small, single nod. "Yeah... I 'think' I do... I just don't know how." She confessed.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:06 pm

"It'll come to you." Leo told her. He just hoped that her memories wouldn't be too bad. "there are other children here. Kids everywhere. Honestly at first I didn't like it too much, but they grew on me." He said with a smile, trying to change the subject for now.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:18 pm

Rini wrote:"I love you too." She told Don. She then leaned up and kissed him deeply. Her hands slid around his waist and she pulled him closer to her. "Mmmmmm..."

And Rini read his mind again. Don let a small churr escape then leaned in to kiss her again, this time much more passionately as his hands slowly began to wander over her upper body -- caressing in some places and groping in others.
    Rini
    Original Character

Post by Rini on Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:35 am

Rini let out a small giggle then kissed him deeply. Her hands moved to his chest then up to cup his cheeks. She moaned quietly against his lips and closed her eyes. "Mmmmm..."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:00 pm

"Awww... of course you can have a puppy!" Mike replied, spinning playfully when she jumped onto his back. "We need a pom, and a corgi.. and a bunny!"

"Yes we need a bunny!" Fraya agreed. "We live on a farm, we need lots more animals."

Just hearing Lexi's voice put Raph at ease...kind of. "Hey, yeah, everything's fine, I guess. We lost the turtle but we're back at the farm now," he told her. "How's everything goin' on your end, babe?"

"Yeah.. I'm sure it will come to me. I'm already getting segments of what I think are memories.." Pepper told him, but decided to drop the subject until she had something solid. He gently rocked the little on in her arms. Something seemed so familiar, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. "Oh, you have lots of kids here, huh?" She smiled. "Are any of them turtles besides this little guy?"

Hearing Raph's voice also put Lexi at ease. "It's going. We decided to take Mar to the hospital so that the poor girl doesn't have to give birth in the middle of the sticks." She told him.
    "No all the others are human." Leo told her. He reached over and rubbed the little ones cheek. "The couch folds out into a bed, or you can take my bed if you want. What ever you are comfortable with."

Pepper frowned when Leo informed her that little Phoenix was the only baby of his kind. That meant that he would grow up 'alone', even if he was surrounded by others. It would be a difficult childhood. Not only did he had a disability to deal with, but a form of isolation that no one could mend. She was broke from her thoughts when Leo informed her of sleeping options. "The couch is fine." She smiled.

Ela: Is still in the living room wearing her robe; "Someone can use our bed once Mondo wakes up. I can sleep in the pond for the rest of the time."

"Heh.. yes, we do!" Mike agreed, and ran towards the house with Fraya on his back. "Maybe we can get a donkey, too! We'll name it.. Donkey! And we shall teach him to talk!"

Leo looked over at Ela. "But Mondo can't sleep in the pond. And I wouldn't go in the pond right now, Don and Rini are in there."

"Okay. Any idea how long you're stayin'?" Raph asked, really wishing she was there with him right then.

"I like the way you think." Fraya said and kissed Mike's head. When they got inside the house Fraya got quiet seeing sleeping Phoenix. "Shhhhh. The baby is sleeping."

Oh... That's fine. I can wait for them to get done." Heads towards the kitchen.*

Don returned every kiss Rini gave then whispered softly into her ear. "I want you, too."

Rini blushed at that and swam away. He wanted her he would have to work at it a little. She was in a playful mood.

"Not long." Lexi told him. "Just dropping Remey and Mar off.. and gonna check in on Seren and Gabe, then we'll be home." She also wished that she was home right now. She wanted nothing more than to snuggle with her turtle. "Is Phin still sleeping?"

Mike slammed on his breaks, gazing over at Pepper and Leo on the couch. The new girl was holding Phoenix, and the little guy didn't seem to mind. He was sound asleep. "Heh.. we need one of those, too." Mike whispered to Fraya, referring to the baby turtle.

Fraya slipped off Mike's back and smiled at the little guy. "I don't think we can get one of those." She said a little sadly. "Well just have to do our best to spoil him is all."

Gets something to eat and coffee. Has enjoyed coffee since she arrived on earth.

Oh, a challenge. Don was in the mood to answer. He ducked underwater and swam towards her.

Leo looked up at Mike and Fraya then back to Pepper. He reached out to take Phoenix back before Raph walked in and freaked out.

Rini let out a loud giggle and tried to out swim Don, but she wasn't that strong of a swimmer and would no way get away from Don. But she would try!

"Good," Raph said with relief in his voice. "I really miss ya." "And yeah, he's sleepin'. I almost woke 'im up when I came home, though," Raph added.

Mike pouted at that, but then managed a grin. "Heh.. yeah, we can definitely spoil him!"

Fraya took Mike's hand. "Lets go to bed." She said with a grin.

Eats her food in silence, glancing back into the living room. Feels that she should find a different place soon. With how many people are here doesn't want to intrude on them for long. Even though she has now fallen in love with one and likes another. Sighs not sure what to do. Pokes at her food.

"Bed, huh?" Mike wiggled his brows, giving Fraya a naughty little grin. "Bow chicka wow wow.."

"mmmhmmm." Fraya then waved to Leo and Pepper and dragged Mike to the bedroom with her.

Lexi was relieved that Phin was still sleeping. She knew how restless he could be, and would feel bad if Splinter had to deal with the little guy while he was upset. But at least Raph was home now, he could take care of him. "I know you're probably tired.. so get you some rest, babe. Don't wait up for me."

Raph gave a small smile at that. "Only if you're here when I wake up again."

Mike gave Leo a 'thumbs up' before being dragged off into the bedroom. He quietly closed the door behind them and wiggled his brows as his arms slipped around him, and he pulled her close, smothering her with kisses..

Don let her get out in front of him again, knowing he could easily catch here if he wanted to. Once he was close enough again, he lightly grasped her ankle to let her know he was close by.

Finishes her food and puts her things away in the kitchen. Walks through the living room again as she looks at Leo; "I'm heading back to bed. Tell Donatello I'd like to speak with him tomorrow."

"Oh, I will be." Lexi gave an unseen grin. "'I'm going to snuggle you so hard.." She teased. "Night, babe."

fraya laughed and returned his kisses. She then slipped away from him and jumped on the bed. "Take me!" She said in her most dramatic tone.

Rini let out a little gasp and swam close to the shore. She then turned around and tried to see him under the water.

: Raph chuckled a little at that. "'M lookin' forward to it. Love ya and see you later, babe."

When Leo reached for the baby..Pepper carefully handed the little bundle over to him. She had caught a glimpse of Mike and Fraya retreating to their room, a hint of a blush reddening her cheeks. "So.. I guess turtles and humans are compatible in that way, huh.."

Hearing 'I love you' coming from Raph never got old. It brought a huge smile to her face. "I love you too, babe." She made smooching noises into the phone. "By, sweetness. I'll see you soon." With that, she hung up, slipping the phone back into her purse. They should be close to the hospital.. or so she hoped.

"Uh...yes. Well I don't know about normal turtles. But we are." Leo said as he rocked the little one in his arms. "All my brothers have girlfriends. They got lucky and found girls who looked past the turtle part of us and saw us as more human."

Oooh, Mike intended on taking her, alright. "Take you, huh?" He gave her a naughty look. "For a moment there I thought that you were gonna break into a Katy Perry song." He teased, then started doing a little striptease, removing his pads and belt, twirling it around his finger. "Oh yeah... I'm the real Magic Mike.."

Fraya grinned widly and clapped her hands. "Yeah baby! Take it all off!" She kneeled on the bed and started to strip out of her cloths as well. "Bow chicka bow wow."

Leo turned to Ela and gave her a soft smile and a nod. "I'll let him know."

Don slowly surfaced and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her again. "I got you..."

Thank you. *Feels a faint blush appear on her cheeks. then hurries off to her room.

Rini gave a yelp in surprise then wrapped her arms around him and kissed him deeply.

"Okay. Bye," Raph said then hung up, leaning back against the mattress. He was in a much better mood after talking to her, but sleeping would still be a real challenge. But he wanted to try so the very next thing he saw when he woke up was his love's beautiful face.

Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:00 pm

Rini wrote:
    Rini gave a yelp in surprise then wrapped her arms around him and kissed him deeply.

Don kissed her back, his kisses getting more heated by the second. His hands were roaming over her backside and between her legs as he was becoming more urgent to take her...
    Rini
    Original Character

Post by Rini on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:29 pm

Rini moaned loudly and pressed herself against him. her hands wondered over his body as she kissed his mouth slipping her tongue over his. She spread her legs a little wider for him.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:55 pm

It was becoming incredibly difficult for Don to hold back any longer. While pressing his tongue against hers he carefully slipped a finger inside her, being very gentle since it had been a while since either of them had been together like this.
    Rini
    Original Character

Post by Rini on Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:13 pm

Rinilet out a small gasp at feeling his finger slid in her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and closed her eyes. "Mmmmm." She moaned and kissed him deeply. Her lips then traveled to his chin down his neck and to his chest. Her breathing picked up as her need grew stronger.
    Elakiya
    Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:15 am

Heads off to take a much needed shower. Enters the bedroom to grab some new clothes.
    Pepper
    Original Character

Female

Post by Pepper on Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:28 am

Pepper was feeling a little awkward now, not really knowing what to say. She sat quietly ad Leo spoke to some girl that he didn't introduce.. and the house seemed to be buzzing with people.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:49 am