Sticks and Stones [Casey's Farm House:: Northampton:: June 1st]

Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Re: Sticks and Stones [Casey's Farm House:: Northampton:: June 1st]

Post by Mondo Gecko on Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:29 am

Mondo woke when Ela came back in the room. "Can't sleep?" he asked not getting up.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Leonardo on Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:30 am

"Anyway. As soon as Raph comes to take Phoenix I'll help you get your bed ready. Do you want something to drink or anything?"
    Elakiya
    Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:31 am

Mondo Gecko wrote:Mondo woke when Ela came back in the room. "Can't sleep?" he asked not getting up.

"No...," Shakes her head as she goes over to him. "They woke me up when they returned home." Has clothes in hand, "I was going to take a shower, unless you had something else in mind?" Grins at him.
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male

Post by Mondo Gecko on Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:32 am

Mondo rubbed his face in on his pillow and shook his head. "Nope. You go enjoy your shower."
    Elakiya
    Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:35 am

Mondo Gecko wrote:Mondo rubbed his face in on his pillow and shook his head. "Nope. You go enjoy your shower."

Grin fades as she nods; "I'll be back. Did you want me to bring you some breakfast?" Knows its early, but needs something to do.
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male

Post by Mondo Gecko on Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:37 am

"Breakfast? What time is it?" Mondo asked thinking he greatly overslept. He glanced at the clocked and laid back down. "It's not even morning yet." He stretched and sat up rubbing his eyes. "Why don't you just come back to bed."
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271

Post by Michelangelo on Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:40 am

A devious grin played across Mike's lips as he watched his girl strip of her clothing. "Ooooh... Mikey likey! " And he wasted no time gently pouncing her, pinning her to the bed as he kissed her deeply..

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by Fraya on Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:41 am

Fraya giggled and kissed him back. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him closer to her. "Mmmmm you so sexy."
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271

Post by Michelangelo on Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:48 am

Mike continued to lavish her with kisses, moving from her lips to her neck, nuzzling and gently nipping. "Mmmm... so are you.." He complimented, and leaned up to playfully lick her cheek, and lightly tickled her sides...

Post by Fraya on Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:52 am

fraya giggled madly and wiggled around on the bed. "eeeeeek!" She then tried to return the favor and tickle him as well. "Ha ha!"
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:26 pm

Rini wrote:Rinilet out a small gasp at feeling his finger slid in her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and closed her eyes. "Mmmmm." She moaned and kissed him deeply. Her lips then traveled to his chin down his neck and to his chest. Her breathing picked up as her need grew stronger.

Don continued to gently finger her as he kissed her back. He churred softly and shifted a little, spreading his legs so his own need could be pressed against her as he slid out of his shell.

"Rini..." he rasped.
    Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:32 pm

Rini reached down and grazed her fingers over his member. She then kissed him deeply and wrapped her legs around him, rubbing against him. "Mmmmmm..."
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:38 pm

Donatello gasped very softly into the kiss when she touched him then pulled her closer. He kept rubbing her inner walls with his finger, making sure she was ready for him before he entered her...
    Rini
    Original Character

Post by Rini on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:43 pm

Rini nipped at Don's skin and bucked her hips, wanting more of him. She moaned softly, her breathing picking up. "Mmmmm...Donnie..." She moaned.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:48 pm

Don slid in with ease and held her close, letting her adjust to him before he started moving. "Put your legs around me," he said as he gripped her backside. "I'll do the rest."
    Rini
    Original Character

Post by Rini on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:56 pm

Rini wrapped her legs tightly around him and held on to him. she shivered feeling him slid into her. She let out a light moan and kissed him again.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:04 pm

Don slowly slid her up and down his shaft, returning every kiss and moaned softly as he gradually picked up speed in his movements. Even though they had done this once before, it still felt like the first time with her. She felt amazing! He breathed heavier and nipped at her neck and shoulders a little, leaving very subtle marks on her.
    Rini
    Original Character

Post by Rini on Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:06 pm

Rini's breathing picked up, her moans grew louder. She held on to him and leaned her head back. "Ooooh you feel so good.." She complimented. "Give me more!" She said against his mouth and kissed him hard.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:10 pm

Hearing her pleas for more made Don want to do just that. But in the deeper water, he just couldn't get the right amount of leverage to accomplish that. He kissed her back then smiled at her, stopping all movements but staying inside her. "I have an idea. Hold on," he told her as he moved over to the bank, gently laying her back against the soft bottom in the much-shallower water before resuming his pace, readjusting her legs around him to give him the right angle to thrust into her deeper, filling her completely.
    Rini
    Original Character

Post by Rini on Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:16 pm

Rini held on to him as he moved to shallow water. She let him adjust her and was soon giving her what she wanted. god he felt so good. She missed this so much. "Mmmm Donnie!" She moaned out loud.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:25 pm

Don began panting with every powerful thrust. "Mm, Rini. You feel...amazing." He churred loudly and moved a little faster. With being so close to the house and not certain if anyone could hear his love's beautiful noises, Don was glad they were -- as especially him -- concealed by the water. Don wasn't one to want to display that part of his anatomy to just anyone. But Rini was also making him forget where they were, anyway. All that mattered right now was pleasing her just right and focusing just on her. He shifted positions again, slightly, giving him his best view yet of her. "Oh, shell...Rini." Now he wasn't sure how much longer he could last because he was getting closer to climax by the second.
    Rini
    Original Character

Post by Rini on Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:29 pm

Rini was also close to climax. He was just rubbing her the right way. She could feel a warm sensation fill her body. "Oooooh Donnie!" She screamed as her body shivered.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:35 pm

Don waited until she finished then filled her with his seed with a shaky moan of her name. Then, while still moving but slowing inside her, he leaned up and kissed her again. This time sweetly. "Mmm, I love you, Rini." Then he leaned up and kissed her once more. "So much," he whispered against her lips while he tried catching his breath.

Last edited by Donatello on Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rini
    Original Character

Post by Rini on Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:38 pm

Rini kissed him back and smiled at him. "I love you too." She said and kissed him again. She caught her breath and relaxed her body. "That was so good." She said still feeling the goosebumbs on her body.
    Fraya
    Original Character

Post by Fraya on Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:35 pm

Don returned her kiss and smiled. "It was more than just good. It was wonderful." He leaned up and kissed her one more time then slowly pulled out and 'laid down' beside her, sliding his hand over her abdomen and kissed her again. "That was very much overdue."

Rini snuggled against Don and kissed him. "it was. and I agree, mush overdue." She looked into his eyes and smiled. "I'm so lucky to have you."

"Water would be nice.." Pepper responded, but the baby in his arms instantly made her feel guilty for asking. "Um.. if you'll point me to the kitchen, I can get it.."

Don gave her a small nuzzle. "No, I believe I was the lucky one. I never dreamed that I would find someone like you. Who doesn't mind what we are and has the biggest heart." He smiled warmly at her. "I consider both of us very lucky to have found each other." He slowly sat up and straddled her again, leaning down to kiss her. "I think we've been out here long enough. We should probably be getting inside now. And..." he added with a little grin, "I'm ready for bed."

And Fraya would succeed in her tickle torture attempt. Mike squirmed and chuckled wildly as his fingers continued to 'attack' her, too. "Okayokay.. truce!!"

"No I can get it for you." leo told her and stood up. He adjusted the baby in his arms and walked to the kitchen. He grabbed a glass and poured water in it. He then went back to pepper ad handed it to her. "there you are." He sat back down next to her. "Where did your little dog go?' He asked looking around. "we have bigger dogs here and I don't want the little guy to get hurt."

Rini nodded at that. Indeed they were both lucky. She returned the kiss and smiled back. "Yeah I'm getting pretty tired." She admitted.

Fraya stopped tickling him and nodded. "Truce." She agreed. She then cupped his cheeks in her hands and kissed him deeply. "Mmmmmm..."

"Oh.. you do?" Now Pepper was concerned. She thanked Leo for the water and placed it on the coffee table, then began looking for the little dog. She breathed a sigh of relief when she found him, playing happily with Jigs. She scooped him up and returned to the couch, making the little critter stay in her lap. "Heh.. kids, dogs.. you guys have a lot going on here."

"Yeah we do. It can get a little noisy at times. I like to go out in the woods. it's quiet and peaceful there." Leo told her. He reached out to pet the little dog. "I am looking forward to returning to our lair tho."

Don nodded and slowly stood up, offering his hand down to her. "One thing we had forgotten were towels..." Don said with a small blush as he couldn't help but give her a nice look up and down. She was a very attractive girl...especially with the water cascading down her body. Then he had an idea. "Stay right here and I'll be back soon," he said, stepping out of the water and running towards the van. There were a few towels stashed in there for emergencies. This seemed like as good as a time as any and then he returned with a large, fluffy towel for her. Then he held it open for her to come into his embrace.

Mike was grateful for the truce.. the last thing he wanted was to pee on her! Good thing she quit before that happened! He returned her kiss, his hands once again slipping down her sides, but this time in a gentle touch. His lips slowly began to move along her jaw line, and down the length of her neck and down towards her breast. He could feel the old familiar tickling in his throat as he caught her nipple in between his lips and flicked his tongue over the erect little bud. Despite the number of times they had been intimate, and he'd experienced the 'churring' sound that was apparently an involuntary 'mating' noise that his brothers also experienced, he wasn't quite used to how it tickled his throat. Apparently he was the only one of his brothers that had this problem. He continued to lick and suck her nipple, alternating between breasts as the humming became more intense..

Little Nachos was accepting of Leo's touches. He even wagged his tail and licked the mutant's fingers. "I like the woods." Pepper smiled. "Well.. at least I think I do." Despite her confusion, she grinned anyway. There was fondness associated with the word, so she could only assume that it was something she enjoyed before her 'accident'.

Rini waited for Don to come back, and when he did she eagerly ran into the fluffly towel. "Ooooh fluffy." She cuddled in the large towel and dried herself off.

Fraya moaned softly, her fingers gliding along his arms. "Oooooh, that feels good." She breathed. "Mmmmm..."

Leo smiled at the little dog then looked back at Pepper. "Tomorrow maybe we can go for a walk in the woods." He said. He looked down at the still sleeping baby in his arms and wondered where Raph was. "If my brother doesn't come soon i'll just have to put the little guy to bed myself."

Don wrapped his arms around her with the towel and helped to dry her off, letting her have it so she could wrap it around herself. Then he went to go pick up their discarded belongings. He was still pretty wet since he didn't dry off with a towel. He was just letting the air do it as he returned to her side with everything. "Ready to go, sweetie?"

Rini made sure she was covered up and nodded to Don. "Yep." She answered with a yawn. She then took his hand and headed to the cabin with him.

A grin tugged across Mike's lips, hearing her praise, and he continued to work his magic against her breasts. He licked and sucked, and gently nipped at her skin, then continued his downward decent. He paused at her navel and blew against her tummy, making a little farting noise. Despite the current erotic mood, he found it humorous, but his amusement was quickly distracted by his need for her. He was already excited.. beyond excited! He made his way down to her inner thighs, teasing the sensitive area with a series of gentle kisses and light nips. Catching her scent was almost more than he could stand, detecting her 'need'. It was taking every ounce of his restraint not to just pound into her right then and there. He flicked his tongue over her folds before slowly parting them with his fingers, then sliding his thick tongue between them. His churring became more intense as he ran his tongue over her clit, lapping up her juices...

Fraya's fingers glided over Mike's neck. "Oooooh Mikey." She moaned. But let out a giggle when he blew on her stomach. Her giggles quickly turned back into moans when he went down on her. God that tongue of his was amazing! She placed a hand on top of his head and closed her eyes. "oh yeah...that's so good..."

"That sounds nice." Pepper smiled at him. Maybe a walk in the woods would help jog her memory. But if nothing else, it would be good to get some fresh air before returning to the city. She looked down at the little one still sleeping in Leo's arms, frowning at Leo's comment. "He's probably avoiding me. I don't think your brother likes me too much." Well, not at all, really..

"Don't worry about Raph." Leo said. "He's not good with new people. I'm sure in time he'll warm up to you." Leo stood up and rocked the little one softly. "I'm going to put him to bed, but i'll be right back, then we can get your bed set up."

Don walked up to the cabin with Rini then opened the door for her, making sure not to drop anything in the process.

A devious smile hinted at Mike's lips as he worked her with his tongue, licking and gently sucking her clit as he ran a thick finger through her folds, lubricating it with her juices, then slowly pushed it inside of her. He fucked her with his finger as he continued to tease her with his tongue .. the tightness in his shell becoming unbearable..

Rini walked inside and went straight to their bedroom, not wanting to stand around everyone without cloths on. Once in the bedroom she looked for a nightgown and slipped it on.

Pepper was dying to hold the little one again.. but knew it would be risky if Raph decided to come out. Still, she was tempted to ask, until she saw Don and his girlfriend come in, and quickly lost her nerve. "Okay."

fraya's breathing picked up and her moans became louder. "Oh Mike! Damn!" She wanted him bad. "Mikey I want you." She wimpered and looked down at him. She bit her bottom lip and gave him the puppy dog eyes.

Leo quickly left and put Phoenix in his crib. He covered up the little one and placed his stuffed animal next to him. Once he was settled in bed, Leo came back out. "He's all tucked in. Now lets get you all tucked in shall we."

Raph had managed to grab a little bit of shut-eye before some VERY annoying noises pulled him out of it. After a much louder yell and hearing his brother's name called out in passion, Raph awoke with a jolt. "Sonofabitch!" he yelled and tried burying his head under the pillow. Not that it would do much good...

Hearing her call out his name was music to Mike's ears. Gah.. how he wanted nothing more than to give her what she wanted. But he wanted to tease her a little more, first. He reached up and massaged her breast as he continued to lick and suck her clit, his finger sliding in and out of her. But it soon became more than he could stand. He slowly slid back up her body, catching her lips in a deep kiss as he released himself from his confines with a groan. He rubbed the head of his cock between her folds before slowly pushing in. Despite his NEED to pound her senseless, he was mindful to be gentle..

Don hurried inside and joined her in the bedroom, laying out everything on the bed then moved over to her and wrapped his arms around her from behind. "I hope we can get some sleep." Of course he could also hear Mike and Fraya's 'activities' but he was trying his best to ignore them. Instead he kissed Rini's cheek then went to put some things away once he had everything organized into piles.

Pepper smiled when Leo returned and gave a nod as she stood up from the couch. "Okay." Then, she overheard the loud moans that seemed to echo through the house, startling her at first, but then she realized what was going on, causing her to blush madly. "Noisy house indeed."

All his teasing was driving Fraya crazy. But she wouldn't have to wait long for him. Soon he was on top of her again, she kissed him back hard, moaning against his mouth as he pushed inside of her. "You don't have to be so gentle." She whispered against his mouth. "Give it to me hard."

Rini giggled at the noises in the house then hopped in the bed. "I hope those two don't get too loud, there are children in the house after all."

Leo groaned when he heard Fraya's moans. "this is going to be a long night." he said with a sigh. one Pepper got off the couch, he bent down and pulled the couch out into a bed. He then went to the closet in the hall and grabbed some blankets and pillows for her. He returned and started to make the bed.

Mike continued to slowly push inside of her, allowing her walls to accommodate to him. His animalistic tendencies were begging to come out, but he didn't want to hurt her. But hearing her beg for him to give it to her rough caused him to lose every shred of resolve. "Heh.. okay.." He slammed into her hard, burying his thickness deep inside of her. He grinded against her, the churring becoming loud as he kissed her deeply, his lips moving along her skin, and once again gravitating towards her breast. He pulled out and slammed into her again.. and again.. pounding her hard as his mouth continued to work her breasts..nipping and sucking..

Fraya wrapped her legs around him and cried out. "Oh fuck!" She screamed. "Just like that. ooooh yeah!" She held on to him tightly her heart beat wildly in her chest, her breathing picked up. He was amazing!

Don groaned and nodded. "Ugh, I know." He sighed heavily and joined her on the bed. "Unfortunately, knowing my brother, it will probably be louder than usual." And right on cue, he winced at the piercing shriek from Fraya then gave Rini an apologetic look. "Maybe we were better off staying outside after all."

Rini snuggled against Don and nodded. "Or maybe they should take it outside."

Pepper quietly debated sleeping outside so that she wouldn't have to listen to all the 'love' that seemed to be going on, but quickly thought better of it. There were wild animals out there. She didn't want to get mauled by a bear. She watched as Leo fixed up her 'bed' the realization that she would soon be alone quickly settling in. It had been different when she was at the lair. There, she was truly alone without the fear of anyone bothering her. Here.. there was life everywhere. And.. she didn't fully trust Raph. What if he tried to eat her?? She gave Leo a sheepish look.. wondering how she could word her question without it sounding bad. "Um.. Leo? Do you think maybe you could sleep with me tonight?" She asked sweetly, unable to suppress a face-burning blush. " We could make a barrier of pillows between us if you want.. I just.. don't trust this place.."

Raph also heard the scream and pitched his pillow at the door in frustration. Then he sat up and rubbed his face, swinging his legs over the bed. "Fuck..." After sitting there a few more moments, he got up and headed out of the room. "Does anyone know what the fucking time is in here? 'Cause I swear it was time for everyone ta get to SLEEP!" He said the last part loudly and stomped off towards the source of the noise and pounded loudly on the door.

Leo was surprise by the question, and even more surprise that she didn't trust the place. But it was a new place for her and it could seem scary. He didn't see the harm in keeping her company for the night. He finished making the bed and nodded to her. "I'll stay with you for the night. But I promise it's very safe here." he told her. He then sat on the bed and started to take his gear off.

Don snuggled up with her and nodded again. "Even better." He leaned over and kissed her sweetly.

Rini kissed him back and closed her eyes. "Good night, love."

"Goodnight," Don said and closed his eyes, trying to block out EVERY noise going on outside the door.

Her cries of passion edged him on. He pounded her harder, faster, his lips traveling up to nip and suck at her neck. "Mmm.. you feel... sooooo goooood, babe.." He breathed, his own moans and churrs becoming deafening to his ears. He soon pulled out and positioned her onto all fours, then slammed into her from behind, once again burying himself deep inside of her. He grinded and pounded her, tucking one hand around to massage her clit as he fucked her senseless. "OH YEAH.. WHO'S YER DADDY??" He moaned, barely registering the knocking at his door. Whoever it was... they could wait, dangit!! "Mating in progress.. cum back later!"

Fraya let him move her and soon he was pounding into her again. It took everything she had to keep herself upright. "Fuck yeah, you are! " She heard the knock at the door and realized that maybe they were being a little loud. But it was just so good! She couldn't keep her moans and screams quiet. Who ever was at the door could complain later. "Give it to me baby!"

Pepper was relieved when Leo agreed to stay with her. She was half-expecting for him to be freaked out by her request. She sat on the opposite side and slid out of her shoes, and slowly slipped out of her pants, deciding it would be more comfortable to sleep in her oversized t-shirt and undies. Even though nothing was exposed, she quickly buried her legs beneath the covers, and snuggled down against her pillow. Little Nachos took up his position at her feet. She managed a sweet, yet still somewhat embarrassed smile at Leo. "Thank you, Leo."

Once Leo was stripped of his gear, he slipped under the covers and turned on his side to face her. "your welcome. I just want you to feel comfortable and safe. You are comfortable right? I can get more blankets if you want."

Raph was infuriated enough that he could just kick the door in! However, he decided to give the door one last pound then walked away. It wasn't worth it. It wasn't fuckin' worth it! He tried to keep telling himself that as he stomped off and headed for the door, opening it. "I'm goin' out," he told whoever cared enough to listen then slammed the door behind him. Maybe he just needed to get out of the house for a while...

And Mike gladly did just that. He gripped her hips with his free hand, pounding into her harder and faster, heart beating wildly within the confines of his chest. "And all the girls say I'm pretty fly for a green guy!!" He sang, in between labored breaths.. "Mmm.. baby, you feel sooo good.."

"And you feel...Amazing...Just...​Amazing." fraya panted. Ahhhhh! I'ma cum!!!" She said her climax suddenly hitting her hard. She tried to hold back tho, not wanting this to end.

Pepper smiled at him. "Yeah, I'm comfy.. thank you." She grinned tiredly. Obviously she was more tired that she had thought, but now she felt safe, knowing that he would be by her side. "Goodnight, Leo." With that, she allowed her eyes to close, but was soon jolted when she heard Raph bellow. She was confused at first, but then realizing what was going on, she once again closed her eyes, hoping that sleep would come easy, and tomorrow would be less confusing.

"Goodnight, Pepper." Leo said and slid his eyes close. He just sighed when raph came through the room slaming doors. Good thing the kids were heavy sleepers. then he opened his eyes back up. "Phoenix. Damnit." He pulled the covers off of him and got out of bed. "I have to get phoenix, the poor kid can't cry if he needs something. I hope you don't mind." he said and ran to get the baby.

Mike was also drawing close. He continued to rub her clit as he pounded her, his free hand giving her ass a smack. "Mmmm.. cum for me, baby.." He coaxed, and gave her ass a good smack. Then it happened, and he felt her walls tighten around him, causing him to hit his orgasm. He cried out as he came inside of her, filling her with his seed...

Fraya could hardly keep herself up and fell onto her elbows. "God you're the best!" She said trying to catch her breath.

Pepper once again opened her eyes when Leo mentioned that he needed to get the baby. "No, I don't mind." She told him, unable to suppress a grin. If anything, she was excited. "He can sleep with us." Because it seemed the moody daddy had bailed. And it was a good thing that Leo was mindful of the mute child. All of the 'love-noises', pounding and slamming of door had awaken the little guy..

Leo went into the bedroom and picked up the baby rocking him in his arms. He went back to the living room and sat down next to Pepper. "He little guy, did everyone wake you up?" He laid down and placed the little guy on his chest.

It took everything Mike had to keep from collapsing on her. He pulled out of her and laid down, pulling her down to him and kissing her forehead as he tried to catch his breath. "I know." He beamed, flashing her a wink. "Anf so are you. That's why we're perfect together." He smiled, and kissed her nose. "I wuvs you."

fraya laid down and snuggled against him. She giggled and pressed kisses all over his face. "I wuvs you too. And now i'm tired." She said settling down next to him.

Tears were brimming in the little turtle's eyes as his uncle scooped him up, the confusion of the noises and waking in the dark scaring him. He snuggled in his uncle's arms as he rocked him, and rested against his chest once they were back at the couch-bed. All of the fear associated with his confusion soon eased, feeling safe against Leo's best. Slowly, his tired little eyes became heavy, but he felt safe, so allowed them to close. Pepper couldn't help but smile at the sight and she reached over to gently caress his little cheek. "Heh.. are you sure you're not the daddy?"

Raph had gone for a small run to clear his mind...and his temper. He didn't go too far, but it was enough to cool him off -- both physically and mentally. Now he felt better and he returned to the house, hoping things had calmed down by now. He was immediately hit with guilt when he opened the door. "Oh, shit..." How could he have forgotten his only son in his rage? Easy...he was just being Raph. However, he didn't mean to abandon him. The father in him felt terrible about it. How could he do that?! He watched Leo and the new girl snuggle up together and he felt a small pang of jealously. Here he was the only turtle without his girl with him, had to listen to all that shit when he had been feeling deprived of...several things he didn't want to admit. He was stronger than this, dammit! Swallowing down his shame, he moved over to the bed and looked at all three occupants. "Sorry," he mumbled.

Mike nuzzled against her, holding her close. "Heh.. me too." He yawned. "Guess we better get some sleep... we may be going to a wedding tomorrow. Leo's girl is getting hitched."

Leo smiled at the little one and nodded. "yeah I'm sure." Just then raph came back, he picked the little one up and sat up. "It's ok Raph. Phoenix woke up for a moment but I think he's back to sleep now." he handed Phoenix to Raph. "it sounds like Mike and Fraya are done so hopefully we can get some sleep now."

"Ooooh a wedding. How exciting." fraya said happily. "Yes we need to get rest." She wrapped an arm around him and closed her eyes. "Night lover boy."

When Raph suddenly appeared, Pepper quickly pulled her comforting hand away from the baby, fearing a negative reaction from him. She watched as Leo handed the little one over to the baby's father, feeling a little disappointed that the baby wouldn't be staying the night with them. For reasons unknown, she felt an indescribable bond with Phoenix.

Raph took his son into his arms and nodded to Leo. "Thanks. You know...for takin' care of him." Then he looked over at Pepper. He still didn't trust her completely, but seeing how she was around his son, he decided to be nice. And since Leo seemed to trust her, he figured he should give it a shot, too. In very small doses, though.

Mike grinned and held her close, nuzzling a kiss against her cheek. He pulled the blankets around the both of them, and snuggled up against her, allowing his eyes to close. "Night, sexy mama."

"no problem. that's what uncles are for after all." Leo settled back down in bed besides Pepper. "Night. Raph." He said and scooted a little closer to pepper.

When Raph didn't scream at her for touching his son, Pepper felt relieved. He was still hard for her to read, but despite his earlier 'vibe' around her, she managed a shy grin at the red-clad turtle. "Your son is the cutest baby I've ever seen." She told him trying to break some of the tension between them. She then settled back down, and didn't mind when Leo slid closer to her.

"Night...and thanks," Raph said, getting a look at the two again then took his son with him to his room. It felt better knowing that Phoenix was in good hands. And yes, that even meant Pepper because she was really fond of the kid. He gently laid the baby down in the center of the bed then went to retrieve his pillow from the floor. He returned to the bedside and adjusted the pillow then placed it back where it belonged. Finally he gently got in the bed and scooped up his son, laying down with him while making sure he had the kid far away from the edge of the bed, then placed an arm protectively around the sleeping child. "G'night, my son," he said, pressing a little kiss to the small turtle's head then closed his eyes, finally finding the sleep he sought after.

Leo pulled the blankets up and closed his eyes. Night, Pepper." he said again and let himself drift to sleep.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:09 am