Sticks and Stones [Casey's Farm House:: Northampton:: June 1st]

Fraya
    Original Character

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Re: Sticks and Stones [Casey's Farm House:: Northampton:: June 1st]

Post by Fraya on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:42 pm

Fraya walked out of the woods and up to Mike and the others. "What's all the screaming about?" She asked then saw the chicks in Mike's hands. She smiled brightly at them and took one of them from Mike. "Awwwww so cute!"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:43 pm

"Heh.. sounds like it. There's not much to do out here." Ally commented. But unlike her, Mike had people to spend his time with, while she had alienated herself from just about everyone, Leo being the exception.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Leonardo on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:47 pm

"that's not true, there's lots to do. walking in the woods, swimming in the lake...Ok maybe there's not a lot to do, but if Ivy and Belle can make the best of it so can Mike."

Leo reached up and plucked a flower from the tree, he then tucked it behind her ear. "And there's always spending time with those you care about."
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:47 pm

Don walked up to Rini and put his arm around her waist. "Just put them back, Mikey," he told him firmly, not leaving any room for argument.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:54 pm

Raph glanced at the fluffy critters in Mike's hand and snorted. "Even out here and you get yourself into trouble," he said with a sneer and slightly amused look. But then he got bored himself and decided to leave his brother to Don and the two girls and made his way over to the lake.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:07 pm

Leonardo wrote:"that's not true, there's lots to do. walking in the woods, swimming in the lake...Ok maybe there's not a lot to do, but if Ivy and Belle can make the best of it so can Mike."

Leo reached up and plucked a flower from the tree, he then tucked it behind her ear. "And there's always spending time with those you care about."

"But Ivy and Belle are under the age of five... everything's amusing to them." Ally teased, smiling as he tucked the flower behind her ear.

"That's the problem.. I hardly know anyone here." She sighed. "Well, besides Lexi.. and I know that's mostly my fault, but.. it's just hard to get close to anyone when the person you thought cared the most just up and forgets about you." She really hated sounding so negative, especially when he was trying so hard to cheer her up. So she managed a small smile. "But, I am feeling better since I have a 'date' tonight." She winked.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:11 pm

"I'm glad that you are feeling better. But I still say you should call Tabitha." Leo slowly rubbed Ally's back and closed his eyes as a breeze blow over them. He then opened his eyes back up. "Maybe we can also have a moon light picnic."
    Elakiya
    Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:09 pm

Heads over to the lake and sighs. Has been somewhat bored being out at the farm, and away from her ship. Glances back at the loud sounds of screaming and smiles softly, hearing the voices. Then jumps into the lake.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:28 pm

Leonardo wrote:"I'm glad that you are feeling better. But I still say you should call Tabitha." Leo slowly rubbed Ally's back and closed his eyes as a breeze blow over them. He then opened his eyes back up. "Maybe we can also have a moon light picnic."

"Yeah... I'll call her." She pulled her phone out of the tight pocket of her daisy duke shorts, smiling at Leo's other suggestion. The poor guy was definitely a romantic.. it was really too bad that he didn't have a girlfriend. But if he did.. well, Ally wouldn't be able to help being jealous. "Oooh.. I like that." She smiled. Because it was okay for two friends to have a moon-lit picnic. "Guess I need to touch basis with Tabitha just in case she knows what's up..." And with that, she dialed the woman's number...
    Tabitha
    Friend

Number of posts : 99
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Post by Tabitha on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:31 pm

Leo stood silent and held on to Ally while she was on the phone, He hoped that Tabitha had some news and hoped it was good news.

Tabitha hadn't got an answer from Daisy and hung up the phone, she would call Daisy back later. When her phone started ringing she looked at the caller ID then answered.

"You were on my list of people to call." She greeted Ally. "How have you been?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:38 pm

Ally was surprised that Tabitha actually answered her call. If Ace had decided that she wasn't good enough for him, then surely his cousin would be on his side. "I've been better." She answered honestly. "I really hate to bother you.. but.. do you know what's up with Ace? He just.. stopped calling me, and I can't get in touch with him."
    Tabitha
    Friend

Post by Tabitha on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:43 pm

"That's what I was going to call you about." Tabitha admited in a quiet tone. "He was arrested a few months ago. He's going to be in prison for the next 25 years. Something about a murder that happen a few years ago." Sadly Tabitha didn't have many details.

"yesterday I was able to talk to him for three minuets. He said to tell you not to worry about him, and to move on from him. He was sure that you would find happiness with someone else. and he said to tell you that he's sorry."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:50 pm

Ally was NOT prepared for what Tabitha had told her. It was as if the world had suddenly stood still. She felt numb, and found it difficult to catch her breath. "What?!" She choked out, grasping the phone tightly, afraid that she might drop it. "How long have you known this??" ..If he had been locked up for several months, why hadn't she told her?! "What prison is he at... I have to see him.." Because she couldn't just pick right up with her life and move on.. not as easily as Ace had obviously thought she could. She genuinely loved him, and you couldn't just drop something like that.
    Tabitha
    Friend

Post by Tabitha on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:54 pm

"Ive only known for about a week, I wanted to get more info before I called you. I'm really sorry." Tabitha told her. She understood Ally's need to see Ace and told her where he was. She also informed Ally of when visiting hours were. Tho she wasn't sure if they would let her see him sense she wasn't family.

Leo looked down at Ally worry on his face. He didn't know what was going on or what had been said but it was obiviously something bad.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:04 pm

Ally was crumbling inside, but was trying to keep her emotions under control as Tabitha told her the place, and visiting hours. She might actually get to make the one today, if one of the guys would be willing to drive her back to the city. "Okay.. thanks. I'm going to try and visit him today. Maybe you can meet me there if you don't have other plans."
    Tabitha
    Friend

Post by Tabitha on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:05 pm

"no. I can meet you there." Tabitha figured the poor girl needed all the support she could get. "Just tell me when and I'll be there."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:09 pm

"Around 1:30... if I can find a way back to the city." And if she couldn't.. then she would just have to walk or hitch-hike. But one way or another, she had to see Ace.
    Tabitha
    Friend

Post by Tabitha on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:11 pm

"I'll see you then." Tabitha hung up and went to get ready to leave for her trip.

Leo looked over at Ally with a frown. "What's going on?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:14 pm

Once off the phone, Ally couldn't hold it together any longer. She completely broke down, burying her face against Leo's neck. "He's.. in prison." She managed to tell him in between suffocating sobs. "They gave him 25.."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:17 pm

Leo hugged Ally tightly. He wasn't sure what to say to that, but figured that she must have been talking about going to see him. "I can bring you to the city if you need to go there." He offered.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:21 pm

Ally clung to him, as if he was the glue that held her together. And in fact, he probably was. Had she gotten this news without any form of support, she would probably do something foolish. "You.. don't have to.. but.. I'd appreciate it.."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:24 pm

"It's not a problem." Leo told her rubbing her back. "You just let me know when you want to leave."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:27 pm

"We should probably leave soon, since it's such a long drive.." She suggested, finding comfort in his gestures.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:31 pm

Leo gave her one last squeeze and slowly let her go. "Lets get going then. I'll go tell the others that we're leaving." He was sure that no one would mind them taking the van for a few hours.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:33 pm

With a nod, Ally reluctantly released Leo from her desperate hug, and slowly climbed down the tree, waiting for him to join.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:08 am