Wedding Bliss

Tabitha
    Friend

Number of posts : 99
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Wedding Bliss

Post by Tabitha on Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:39 pm

Last night was a blur for Tabitha. She had way too much to drink. when she awoke that morning she was curled up beside Bones, naked! She opened her eyes and looked over at him then looked at herself. "Oh no...No nononono." She said to herself and sat up. She quickly grabbed her cloths and got dressed. "Ew ew ewwwww." She needed a shower.

Bones woke when she moved and grinned up at her. "Hey baby."

"No..Don't call me that. I don't know what happen last night but it's not happing again." She told him.

Bones sat up and stretched out letting the think covers fall off his body. "You seemed to enjoy it last night." He said with a grin.

"it mustn't have been to enjoyable, I don't even remember it. Did you...Did you drug me!?" She jumped to her feet and wobbled a little but found her footing.

Bones shrugged. "You'll never know."

"I need a shower. No one will ever know of this." She hissed and ran off to find a shower.

Bones watched her run off then got dressed. He went into the kitchen and grabbed some things for breakfast. He figured that he could cook for everyone, he was sure that it would be one hetic day for sure. Everyone would need their energy.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Re: Wedding Bliss

Post by Ally on Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:25 pm

Last night had been pretty magical. After their passionate love-making session Ally and Ace had slipped into the shower where they ended up having more steamy sex. Their love-making lasted well into the early morning hours, but finally, sleep found them both.

After their wild night, Ally was worn out and slept soundly snuggled up against Ace, her face buried against his neck. Her eyes slowly began to flutter open and she smiled at the sight of Ace sleeping snuggled up to her. He was really there with her, and last night really happened... and his 'proposal' was reality. All facts that made her heart soar. She had never woken up this happy before. This whole. And it was all because of him.

She nuzzled soft kisses against his neck, inhaling his scent. She could never get enough of him. She continued to kiss and nuzzle him, debating if she should wake him or not. She was enjoying just watching him sleep, and was perfectly content right there in his arms, but they had a busy day. They needed to get started.

She kissed and nuzzled his cheek, a naughty little grin tugging across her lips as she reached around and massaged his bare ass, then gave it a good squeeze...
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:00 pm

Last night had been pretty wild. they never did make it back out to their guest. After a long night of love making, they both finally went to sleep, tho sleep wasn't easy for Ace, he was up, nervous about the day to come. it took a wile but Ace finally found sleep and was had been sleeping peacefully with Ally in his arms.

Ally's kisses finally woke Ace, but it wasn't till she gave his ass a squeeze that he opened his eyes. He smiled at her and kissed her softly. "Morning. ready to start our busy day?" He asked with a yawn. "Guess we better make sure our guest are still alive, we probably kept them up last night."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:30 pm

Ally patted his backside and nuzzled a kiss against his chest. "Mmhmm.." She hummed, and met his lips with a sweet kiss. As busy of a day that awaited them.. she figured that they had a few minutes to spare, and she wanted to lay there with him because once their feet hit the floor, they would be too busy to have a calm moment. She gazed into his eyes, taking his hand and threading her fingers through his.

"In just a few hours.. I'll be Mrs. Ally Black Daniels." She smiled fondly at the thought. "Heh.. it has a nice ring to it.. and I'll sound like one bad ass alcoholic drink." She winked. "I can't think of anything more amazing than being your wife." She pulled his hand up and kissed his knuckles, then pressed them against her chest, just above her heart. "I'm one lucky girl." She smiled.

"Heh.. did you ever think when you saw me in the bar that night, that one day I would be yours?" She asked curiously. She had often thought about that night.. how things could have been different. "Even though you left without asking me out.." She teased, flashing him a playful pout.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:18 am

Ace smiled and kissed her deeply. "Nah, I'm the lucky one." He gave a chuckle at her question and shook his head. "Nope it didn't even cross my mind. But I'm glad things worked out the way they did. Now I can't even picture my life with out you in it. And in just a few hours yer gonna be all mine for ever. scary thought uh?" He said with a grin.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:21 am

"Heh... terrifying." Ally teased, winking at him. She pressed several kisses against his chest, and made her way up to his lips, catching them in another deep kiss. "Mmm.." I can't wait to be all yours." She smiled fondly. "Heh.. I never thought I could say that about anyone.. but you changed me. After having the 'Ace' experience, everyone else pales in comparison." She smiled.

"I remember that night at the bar.. I kept thinking.. 'wow' he's such a hottie'." She told him, snuggling against him. "I flirted hard.. and you seemed a little shocked by that. I remember the rejection I felt as you left the bar." She gave him a playful pout, and pinched his cheek. "But.. I think things happened the way they did for a reason. I had to experience a few jerks to realize what an Angel I had when I finally got you." She kissed him again. "Heh.. you're my tattooed angel."

Remembering his playful question earlier, she wondered how he was holding up. He seemed to be taking everything in stride.. but what was going on inside? She shifted, meeting his gaze. "How are you feeling, babe? Are you nervous?"
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:00 am

"I never thought I would be getting married either. But you changed all that. I'm an angel uh?" He grinned and kissed her again. He then untangled himself from her and slipped out of bed stretching.

"Yeah I am nervous. But not about marring you. I'm worried that things wont go smoothly because we have such little time to plan. I think I'll be going with bones today and you'll be going Tabitha. I'm sure she'll want to have you pick out your dress and bridesmade dresses. Bones and I will take care of suits and ties for the turtles. Which remindes me. You need to call the turtles and tell them whats going on. Ask if they even want to be in the wedding I'm sure they will tho. Also got to invite everyone." Ace rambled on. I think Bones is going to take care inviting everyone from my side, which kinda worries me. there's going to be gang members and foot ninjas there hopefully everyone can play nice." he added running a hand over his head.

Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Post by Mondo Gecko on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:33 am

It was a long night for Mondo, Ela couldn't sleep so he ended up staying up with her. They both finally found sleep tho it seemed to take forever.

Mondo woke having no idea about the wedding or all the running around that was probably goiong to happen. He looked over at Ela and kissed her cheek. "Morning."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Leonardo on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:36 am

Leo has slowly gravitated to Pepper while he slept. He put his arms around Pepper and held her close to him while he slept. When he woke and seen the postion that he was in with her he blushed madly. He wanted to move but she was laying on his arm. He wasn't sure what to do, he didn't want to wake her.

With a sigh he laid his head back down and waited for Pepper to wake up.
    Elakiya
    Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:41 am

Mondo Gecko wrote:It was a long night for Mondo, Ela couldn't sleep so he ended up staying up with her. They both finally found sleep tho it seemed to take forever.

Mondo woke having no idea about the wedding or all the running around that was probably goiong to happen. He looked over at Ela and kissed her cheek. "Morning."

Moans a little after getting little sleep, glances over at Mondo and smiles, "Morning," kisses him lightly on the lips as she slowly sits up, "I guess I did get some sleep." Blushes at him.
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male

Post by Mondo Gecko on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:44 am

"Yeah you finally fell asleep." He said with a smile. Mondo stretched out his arms and sat up in the bed. "I think i'm going to make some breakfast. What would you like?"
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:50 am

Mondo Gecko wrote:"Yeah you finally fell asleep." He said with a smile. Mondo stretched out his arms and sat up in the bed. "I think i'm going to make some breakfast. What would you like?"

"Anything. I'm still trying all your new foods here on earth;" Gets out of the bed and goes to get dressed. "While your doing that I'm going to shower. Hopefully the shower is free."
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male

Post by Mondo Gecko on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:52 am

"It's pretty early I'm sure the shower is free." Mondo slipped some pants on and put on a t-shirt then headed out the room. One the way to the kitchen he passed up Leo and Pepper, he gave Leo a wave and continued to the kitchen. Once there he started to prepare for breakfast.
    Bones
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

Post by Bones on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:55 am

Bones started to cook breakfast, the smell of bacon and eggs filled the home. He knew that today was going to be busy. He would have to invite people, take care of the food for the wedding and who knew what else Ace would have him do!
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:02 pm

Heads off towards the shower then after Mondo goes to make food. Feels herself blush as she heads that way. Has butterflies in her stomach.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:13 pm

Don was glad when the noises finally stopped. He was happy that he had that special time with Rini in the pond beforehand or else he may never have gotten to sleep. He had been there plenty of times when he felt hot and bothered and trying to sleep was nearly impossible. He snuggled up with Rini and drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

Don awoke a few hours later, still cuddled up next to Rini. He smiled softly at his love and lightly caressed her cheek, hoping it wouldn't wake his sleeping angel. He didn't know what time it was right now, but it was still pretty dark.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:16 pm

Ace wrote:"I never thought I would be getting married either. But you changed all that. I'm an angel uh?" He grinned and kissed her again. He then untangled himself from her and slipped out of bed stretching.

"Yeah I am nervous. But not about marrying you. I'm worried that things wont go smoothly because we have such little time to plan. I think I'll be going with bones today and you'll be going Tabitha. I'm sure she'll want to have you pick out your dress and bridesmade dresses. Bones and I will take care of suits and ties for the turtles. Which remindes me. You need to call the turtles and tell them whats going on. Ask if they even want to be in the wedding I'm sure they will tho. Also got to invite everyone." Ace rambled on. I think Bones is going to take care inviting everyone from my side, which kinda worries me. there's going to be gang members and foot ninjas there hopefully everyone can play nice." he added running a hand over his head.

"Mmmhmm. My Angel." Ally winked at him, returning his kiss. She pouted when he slipped out of bed, but she knew that they needed to get moving. There was so much to do. She pushed herself up and sat on the edge of the bed, listening to him as he rambled on and on. She couldn't help grinning.

She pushed herself up and slipped up behind him, slipping her arms around him and pressing a kiss against his shoulder. "Shhhh.. it's going to be okay, babe." She tried to assure him, and prayed to God that she was right. There was a lot of potential for disaster, but surely everyone would be respectful and not ruin their wedding, right? She finally released him, then began looking for something to wear. A red skirt and matching top, and began to get dressed. She wouldn't even fool with doing her make-up, since all of that would be professionally done for her in a couple of hours. "I talked to Leo last night.. and he said they would be there." She told him, lacing up her sandals. "But I'll need to call him and inform him of where it'll be.. the time... and that he's going to be one of your groomsmen." She smiled, and then a thought hit her.

"Babe.. I know you're worried about drama.. but, I really think we should invite sugar." She told him. "She's like your sister.. she's going to be hurt if she finds out you got married, and no one called her. I'll call her and let her know what's up.. and see if she can slip away without Jencko." She shrugged. "I don't think Jenk would even want to come. I mean.. he held a knife to my throat once.. don't think he's exactly fond of me. And.. weddings just don't seem like his thing."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:22 pm

Ace pulled on some cloths. "Yeah I guess we can invite her. I mean I want to, I just don't want trouble. I don't think the other guys will cause trouble, but Jencko would. He don't care for me either I don't think he likes anyone." He slipped his shoes on and sniffed the air. "Someone is cooking. Smells good."

He put an arm around Ally and pulled her close. "Lets get this day started." He kissed her then walked out the bedroom door with her.
    Tabitha
    Friend

Number of posts : 99
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Post by Tabitha on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:24 pm

Tabitha walked out of the bathroom feeling cleaner. She went into the kitchen and started to pick at the bacon. "You didn't poison it did you?" She asked as she chewed.

"Dunno. Maybe." He answered with a grin.
    Pepper
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2012-08-28

Post by Pepper on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:35 pm

Leonardo wrote:Leo has slowly gravitated to Pepper while he slept. He put his arms around Pepper and held her close to him while he slept. When he woke and seen the postion that he was in with her he blushed madly. He wanted to move but she was laying on his arm. He wasn't sure what to do, he didn't want to wake her.

With a sigh he laid his head back down and waited for Pepper to wake up.

Leo wasn't the only one guilty of 'gravitating'. Pepper had shifted towards him overnight, and like a moth drawn to the flame, snuggled up against him. She was sleeping peacefully... on his arm. Her face was buried against his neck, and she nuzzled him lightly as she slowly began to wake. Her eyes fluttered open and she grinned sleepily up at him.. but then blinked in confusion, and blushed in embarrassment as she quickly sat up.. "I am sooo sorry..."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:40 pm

Leo smiled back but then Pepper was soon sitting up appologizing. He too sat up and placed a hand on her shoulder. "it's ok. You don't have to be sorry. I should tell you sorry, I didn't mean to get in your space like that" He smiled softly at her and gave her shoulder a squeeze. "Did you sleep well?" He asked and started to get dress.
    Pepper
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2012-08-28

Post by Pepper on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:48 pm

Thankfully Leo didn't seem to mind, which was a huge relief to Pepper. "Heh.. you weren't in my space." She told him. Obviously she didn't mind the closeness, but she had feared that he would.. but that didn't seem like the care at all. At his question, she blushed a little as she slid to the edge of the bed and reached for her pants.

"I did, thank you. Apparently you're very comfortable." She smiled. "How about you?"
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:55 pm

"I slept well." He answered and tied his mask back on. "I think Mondo is cooking breakfast. Maybe we can see if he needs any help."

Laz walked out of one of the rooms and passed Leo and Pepper up giving them a nod. He headed into the kitchen to grab breakfast for the two little girls who were following Laz around.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:59 pm

It had been a long night. After dropping Remey and Marley off at the hospital, and checking in on Gabe and Seren, and their new addition, Lexi and Laz headed back to the farm. As much as she loved the farm, she would be glad to get back to her beach house and planned on doing that within the next several days.

When Lexi returned home, Raph and little Phoenix were already asleep. Not wanting to wake either of them, she slid out of her dress, leaving on only her undies, and crawled into bed next to Raph. She snuggled up against him, and despite her wandering mind, she quickly drifted off to sleep, her face nuzzled against Raph's neck, her arm draped over him.

It had been late when she had gotten home, so naturally she would sleep in a little later...

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:14 pm

Ace wrote:Ace pulled on some cloths. "Yeah I guess we can invite her. I mean I want to, I just don't want trouble. I don't think the other guys will cause trouble, but Jencko would. He don't care for me either I don't think he likes anyone." He slipped his shoes on and sniffed the air. "Someone is cooking. Smells good."

He put an arm around Ally and pulled her close. "Lets get this day started." He kissed her then walked out the bedroom door with her.

"Well, I'll make sure that she knows not to bring Jencko." She assured him. "I don't know what she sees in that guy, anyway. It's definitely not his personality." She shrugged, and wrapped an arm around him as they ventured into the kitchen.

She couldn't help smiling at the sight of Tab and Bones.. those two sure looked cute together. Too bad Tabitha would probably never give him a change. Though, for her safety... it was probably a good thing. She had no way of knowing that the two had actually slept together.. and Tabitha survived..

"Mmmm... it smells good in here."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:19 pm