Wedding Bliss

Jencko
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 75
    Registration date : 2008-10-16

Re: Wedding Bliss

Post by Jencko on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm

Sugar wrote:"I'm sure Bones will bring her back." She said. "And yeah Ace and I go way back. We were never an item or anything. But he would hook me up with pain pills when I would get my ass handed to me." She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a squeeze.

"They're coming here to pick me up so I should meet them out side. I'll see you soon, babe."

What to do.. what to do. Jencko could always go outside and just start shooting. If he shot the car up, then he would surely eliminate the problem. But that would also draw unwanted attention from the authorities. Or, he could just show up at the wedding.. or trust that his men would bring her ass in. Considering that he had 'collections' to make, he would have to trust his men. It probably meant that shit wouldn't get done..

"Have fun." He told her, returning her squeeze.
    Sugar
    Original Character

Number of posts : 120
    Registration date : 2010-12-24

Post by Sugar on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:26 pm

Sugar grabbed her purse and ran out the HQ. She was relieved that Jencko wasn't doing anything about Mikko. But she was sure his men would be bringing Mikko in after the wedding. Least she hoped it was after the wedding. Ace and Ally deserved a happy drama free day.

Once outside she leaned against the building and waited.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Lexi on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:29 pm

Raphael wrote:

Raph knew she was right. He nodded and scooted off the bed. "Guess I'll go tell 'em," he said as he got up then turned to her. "You're sure you're okay with with, babe?" He just wanted to be sure.

No, Lexi wasn't sure that she was okay with it. .but she was at least going to try. She forced a smile, giving a little nod as she carefully picked up Phin, careful not to wake him. "Yeah.. I'm sure. Go tell your brothers.." And while she knew that Raph wasn't good at the sensitive stuff, she still had to try.. "And, make sure Leo's alright.. okay?"

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:32 pm

"Bye!" Ally hung up and shifted to look at Mikko, her attention then turning to little Travis. She smiled at him, and gave a cute little pinky-wave. "Mind if I hold him?"
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:35 pm

Travis returned the wave and smiled brightly. Mikko handed Travis over to Ally. "I didn't think you were so close to turks." She said ducking down as they came closer to the HQ. She was waiting for guns to start firing, or at least someone grabbing her and dragging her inside. But none of that happen. Sugar skipped to the car and slipped in the back seat. "Hey!"

Mikko gave her a nod. "Can we go now?"

"Yes." Tabitha answered and quickly left.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:42 pm

Lexi wrote:
    Raphael wrote:

Raph knew she was right. He nodded and scooted off the bed. "Guess I'll go tell 'em," he said as he got up then turned to her. "You're sure you're okay with with, babe?" He just wanted to be sure.

No, Lexi wasn't sure that she was okay with it. .but she was at least going to try. She forced a smile, giving a little nod as she carefully picked up Phin, careful not to wake him. "Yeah.. I'm sure. Go tell your brothers.." And while she knew that Raph wasn't good at the sensitive stuff, she still had to try.. "And, make sure Leo's alright.. okay?"

Raph nodded again. "Okay. Be right back." Then he left the room. He spotted Leo in the kitchen, so he decided to approach him first. Even though it might he might be the hardest one to convince to go.

He entered the kitchen then cleared his throat to get his brother's attention. "Hey-uh, Leo. Can I talk to ya for a minute?"
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:44 pm

Leo was about to sit down with Pepper to eat when Raph came in. He turned to his brother and nodded his head. "Sure, Raph what's up?" He asked as he walked up to Raph.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:46 pm

Instead of beating around the bush, Raph decided to come right out and say it. "Ya know that weddin' of Ally's? Well, she kinda wants all of us there." He knew this would be a tough one for Leo. "As in IN the wedding, too, I guess."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:50 pm

"Oh...I...I don't think being IN the wedding is a good idea. But we should at least go I think." Leo ran a hand over his head and lightly pulled at his mask tails. "When is it? Where is it?"
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:55 pm

"Yeah, me either," Raph agreed, nodding. "An' it's today." 'Yeah, way to tell someone on that short of notice,' Raph thought grimly. Though it's not like he had a choice. It is what it is...and they just had to accept it.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:58 pm

Leo sighed and nodded. "Well we should be there. I guess we're suppose to bring a gift or something. I'll call Ally to get more information."Leo let out a yawn and cracked his neck. "You hungry? Mondo made breakfast."
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:46 pm

"Yeah, but we should tell the others first," Raph said, jabbing his thumb in the direction of the kitchen doorway. "An' I also wanna ask Lexi somethin'. Did you wanna tell 'em or should I?"
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:48 pm

"I'll let them know when they wake up. I'm sure the smell of food will get them out of bed soon." He walked back to the kitchen and sat down next to pepper. Honestly he didn't want to talk about the wedding. He knew that he should feel happy for Ally, but it was hard not to feel tossed away like he was nothing.

He sighed deeply and ate his food quietly.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 pm

Raph nodded. "Okay. Then I'll see ya in a bit." And with that, he left the kitchen and headed back to his room, quietly entering then closed the door behind him.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:25 pm

Ace wasn't very happy with the way Bones went ahead and invited the whole fucking gang. Not that he thought everyone would show up. He wanted a big party tho, so it was cool as long as everyone behaved themselves. Now Ace was on the phone with the guy who was going to preform the cerimony. And Bones was agrivating Ace with the radio.

"I want to listen to something else." Bones whined. Ace slapped at his hand as he spoke on the phone and tried to drive. They were on their way to pick up suits and ties.

Soon a deal was made and Ace hung up the phone. "Bones! For real. Chill the fuck out about the music. My car my music!"

"I'm hungry." Bones said looking out the window.

"We'll eat later. Right now we have to get you in a suit and maybe you shouldn't eat. Yer getting kinda fat."

"I'm not fat I'm just easy to see." Bones said with a smile.

Soon they were pulling up to the building and parking. Bones was the first one to get out the car and run inside. Ace followed. They were greeted by an older man and Ace told him what they were looking for and what it was for. They were then directed to the suits and Ace started to look at them.

"Bones you can pick out what ever, your suit is going to be pretty standered. Nothing crazy."

Bones nodded and started looking through the suits. He found one that he liked and pulled it off the rack. "What about this one?"

Ace looked over at it and shook his head. "No color on yours, just white and black."

Bones huffed at that and put the suit back. He then pulled out a plan looking one. "When I get married all my grromsmen will wear funcky cloths."

Ace laughed at that. "Like yer going to ever get married. And that one is fine. I found mine. Now to find bow ties for the guys." Because as far as Ace knew the turtles were going to be in the wedding.

Bones went into the dressing room to try on his suit. He came out with it on and grabbed a top hat from the shelf. "Whatda ya think?"

"Lose the hat."

"I like the hat."

"No hat."

"Well yer no fun." Bones put the hat up and went back in the dressing room to change. Ace picked out the bow ties, all of them black. He was going to go with red, but his shirt would be red and he wanted only the brid and groom to wear red. At least that's what he thought Ally was going to be wearing. those were their colors.

Ace paid for everything using a card that Tabitha gave him and the two were off again. After putting everything in the car Ace and Bones slipped back inside the car and took off.

Again Bones was playing with the radio and again, Ace was slapping at his hand. "We wreck it's your fault." Ace told him. He then pulled out his phone and dialed the number to his foot ninja buddies. The Saki's school had opened up just before he went into prison and he had made some pretty cool friends and wanted them to be there. He thought that they would get along with the turtles, never did he think it would cause issues.

He headed tot he jewlery store as he talked to Tom on the phone. He gave up on the radio and let Bones have control. Soon they were listening to heavy metal. It hurt Ace's head. After talking to his friend and inviting everyone at the school he hung up and turned the radio off. "No more music! Giving me a head ache. "

He pulled into the parking lot for the jewlery store and got out. "Behave." He ordered Bones and led them inside. He asked for a man named Jimmy and waited for him to come out from the back. Jimmy was a long time friend of Ace's and he owed Ace a favor. Ace was now going to collect.

"I need wedding rings. Getting married tonight." Ace told Jimmy.

"Short notice. But I think we can work something out."

Jimmy motioned for them to follow him in the back and the two did. He took out a box and opened it up. it was filled with sparkly rings. "I can let these go on discount. say fifty percent off."

Ace looked the rings over and took out on male ring that was silver and had a single diamond in it. He then spotted a large rock on a thin silver ring. This thing had to be worth some money. "I'll take these two."

The price ended up being pretty expensive even with the discount. But he had his rings. Bones and Ace got back in the car and drove off again.

"Now where too?" Bones asked.

"Now we go see about the food. I'm also going to see about the music." Ace pulled his phone out and dialed Blaze's number.
    Sugar
    Original Character

Post by Sugar on Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:51 am

Sugar made herself comfortable in the back seat and set her purse on the floor. "Who's the kid?" She asked waving at Travis who was peeking at her from over Ally's shoulders.

"that's Travis. My son." Mikko answered.

"Oh that's right you did have a kid. He's cute. surprising concidering who his father is."

Mikko glared at Sugar but didn't say anything. Travis smiled and waved at everyone then started to play with Ally's hair.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:33 am

Mikko wrote:Travis returned the wave and smiled brightly. Mikko handed Travis over to Ally. "I didn't think you were so close to turks." She said ducking down as they came closer to the HQ. She was waiting for guns to start firing, or at least someone grabbing her and dragging her inside. But none of that happen. Sugar skipped to the car and slipped in the back seat. "Hey!"

Mikko gave her a nod. "Can we go now?"

"Yes." Tabitha answered and quickly left.

Ally hugged her nephew, and lavished him with sweet kisses. She adored the little guy. It was like having a piece of her brother here with her. It eased some of the heartache over the fact that her brother couldn't be here with her, on the most important night of her life. And that thought brought tears to her eyes.

"I'm close to some of them." Ally admitted, wiping at a tear. "Well, Bones, mostly. Now that Gal's gone.." She still missed Gal dearly, even if he had treated her badly. She still ached for that chance to make things right between them, even though now she had come to realize that what she had felt for Gal was nothing more than lust. It had felt so much like love.. but after falling for Ace, she learned that lust and love were two different things. She was marrying her first love.. not too many girls could say that.

Sugar's comment about Spike also upset Ally, but like Mikko, she didn't say anything... not negative anyway. But remembering something that Sugar had told her a long time ago, she couldn't help herself. "Well.. I guess you didn't always think he was unattractive..." She commented, referring to her confession that she had once slept with Spike... then had to run for her life.

She smiled as Travis played with her hair. She could see so much of her brother in him, she never wanted to let him go.
    Sugar
    Original Character

Post by Sugar on Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:09 am

Sugar chuckled at that. "You have a point. I guess Spike did have a certain charm to him." She admitted.

tabitha pulled up to the bakery and parked. "Time to pick out a cake." She annouced and slipped out of the car.

"Oh we get to try cake samples? I like where this is going." Sugar said with a smile. She too slipped out of the car along with Mikko.
    Blaze
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 72
    Registration date : 2011-08-10

Post by Blaze on Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:52 am

Ace wrote:"Now we go see about the food. I'm also going to see about the music." Ace pulled his phone out and dialed Blaze's number.

After getting out of prison, Blaze had partied hard in typical rock star fashion. The hotel the band had rented for the night was completely trashed... they would certainly be paying for property damages, thanks to their lead singer. For some reason, every hotel TV that he came into contact with had to die. Yeah, it was an expensive habit, but as long as Blaze wasn't taking a pay cut for the destruction, he really didn't care.

It was morning, unheard of hours for Blaze. He was still curled up in bed, butt naked and a heavily tattooed arm draped over a big breasted groupie that had 'entertained' him the night before. He barely acknowledged his ringing cell phone, but it somehow penetrated his subconscious. He squinted his eyes as he reached blindly toward the nightstand, knocking everything from its top before finally managing to grab his phone.

"Mmm...S'up..." He yawned tiredly into the receiver. Whoever it was, it better be important....
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:58 am

"Hey man sorry to wake you, this is Ace. Look I'm getting married today at around five. And I was wondering if your band could play at the wedding. Money is no issue, and they'll be all you can eat and drink and girls." Ace said trying to convince him to play at the wedding. "It'll be at Crystal cove at the beach."
    Blaze
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 72
    Registration date : 2011-08-10

Post by Blaze on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:08 am

Ace wrote:"Now we go see about the food. I'm also going to see about the music." Ace pulled his phone out and dialed Blaze's number.

"Ooooh.. food, drinks and girls.. yeah, count us in." Blaze gave an unseen grin. Of course he would do it, even if the offer wasn't that sweet. He liked Ace, and was glad to have made a friend in prison. At least the experience wasn't a total bust. "Married, huh.. you move fast, dude.."
    Elakiya
    Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:10 am

Mondo Gecko wrote:
    Elakiya wrote:"Sounds good." Blushes at him, "Yah it was, though I ended up having to turn it into a bath." Grins at him. "Can't stand in the shower with fins."

Mondo couldn't help but laugh at that. "Didn't hurt yourself I hope." He wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close. Soon Laz and the kids were making themselves at home at the kitchen table. "Breakfast is ready if you guys want any." He told them.

He then took out plates and stacked foog on them, then handed the plates to the two girls. "there you two go. eat up."

"No I was fine;" Giggles a little as he wraps an arm around her. takes a plate of food herself. "Looks great. I'm glad I have a boyfriend who knows how to cook." Nuzzles him, glances at the kids and smiles with Laz, "Morning." Smiles at them.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:11 am

"Life's short gotta move fast. Ok see you there, call if you have any questions." He said his good byes then hung up. "Alright we have music!" Ace cheered. Bones gave him a thumbs up and popped in a CD.

Ace then texted Tabitha all the information to tell the others.
    Tabitha
    Friend

Number of posts : 99
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Post by Tabitha on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:13 am

tabitha pulled out her phone when it rang and read the message. "We have information." She told the others. "The wedding is at five at Crystal cove. Ace says he's got the tux and ties, he got the rings and just got the band to play there they are going to get the food now."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:15 am

Leo finished eating and looked at the others. "We're invited to a wedding." He informed. He then looked at Pepper and smiled softly at her. "You can come too." He then pulled out his phone. "I just have to get more infor before I tell the others." He then dialed Ally's number and waited for her to pick up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:08 am