Wedding Bliss

Pepper
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2012-08-28

Re: Wedding Bliss

Post by Pepper on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:21 pm

Leonardo wrote:Leo leaned down and kissed her cheek softly. He then tucked his legs under the covers and carefully pulled Pepper down beside him. "Comfortable?"

A grin stretched across Pepper's lips when Leo kissed her cheek, then tucked her in. She leaned in to return the gesture, pressing a soft kiss against his cheek before snuggling up against him, giving a nod at his question. "Mmhmm...I'm in Heaven." She smiled. "How about you? Cozy?"
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Leonardo on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:24 pm

Leo wrapped an arm around Pepper and pulled her close. "I'm very cozy. Did you have fun today?" He asked as he started to play with her hair.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:32 pm

Lexi wrote:Lexi snuggled down next to their sleeping son, and nuzzled a gentle kiss against the little one's cheek. A contented smile stretched across her lips as she watched him sleep. "Awww.. hopefully he didn't give your dad too much trouble." She whispered, not wanting to wake him. She reached over to take Raph's hand. "Thanks for making me the luckiest girl in the world." She smiled. "I finally have the family I've always dreamed of."

Raph grinned at that. "Welcome. An' so do I, babe." He smiled softly and gave Lexi a gentle kiss. "Never thought I'd get either of those things. Never knew I could settle down like this, either."
    Pepper
    Original Character

Female

Post by Pepper on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:39 pm

Pepper rested her head against his shoulder, smiling as he played with her hair.. he was so cute. "I did." She grinned. "How about you?" She asked, knowing it had to be difficult for him to watch the girl he loved marry someone else. "I mean... did you enjoy the party?" She decided to spare him of elaborating on his feelings of the union of Ally and Ace. "Heh... I wish our swim didn't get interrupted..."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:45 pm

Other then Shredder. I did enjoy myself. It's not often we get to mingle with other people. We'll get to go for another swim soon." He would say anything about the actual wedding, it sucked that Ally went back to Ace, but he was handling it. Anyway he got to sleep next to Pepper and that took his mind off of things.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:51 pm

Ace wrote:"So...are you..." Ace breathed. His hot mouth traveled over her mouth and over to her neck. He nipped her there as he pounded into her. He then pulled out of her and flipped her over before entering her from behind.

When Ace flipped her, Ally positioned herself onto all fours, her moans becoming more intense as he entered her from behind. God, how she loved this man! Sex never got boring with him... he was never afraid to mix it up and never held back. He could keep up with her in that department, which very few people seemed capable of doing..

"Mmmm... fuck yeah, pound me, baby..." She urged, tucking one hand beneath her and massaging her clit as he fucked her. She was soaked, her juices dripping from her folds and rolling down her inner thighs...
    Pepper
    Original Character

Female

Post by Pepper on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:58 pm

Leonardo wrote:Other then Shredder. I did enjoy myself. It's not often we get to mingle with other people. We'll get to go for another swim soon." He would say anything about the actual wedding, it sucked that Ally went back to Ace, but he was handling it. Anyway he got to sleep next to Pepper and that took his mind off of things.

"Heh... I don't get to mingle with others that much either." Pepper admitted. "That much, I do remember." She told him. "I guess I'm too much of a nerd for big crowds. I'd rather be reading than go partying." She smiled. "But, it was fun. Everyone was nice. Well... except Saki. But... I guess you can count on one person to throw a wrench in things. But.. at least it went without incident." But, she worried how long their enemy would lay low. Obviously he was trying to start something, and figured it would only be a matter of time before he finished it....

She looked at him with concern in her eyes. "You guys please be careful. He's up to something..."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:02 pm

Leo smiled and looked into Pepper's eyes. "We'll be careful. I promise. I'm sure Shredder is up to something, we just have to find out what it is and stop him, like we always do." He gave her a squeeze and kissed her forehead.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:48 am

Ace gave her ass a good hard slap as he pounded into her. His panted as he fucked her hard and fast. She felt so damn good! "Yeah...you like that?" He asked and gave her another slap.
    Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:52 pm

Donatello wrote:Don could tell that she was enjoying his lightly seductive -- but still mostly innoncent -- touches. He decided to go a little further then stopped when she spoke and left his hand where it was, smiling with just a hint of a smirk on his face. "Would you like me to stop?"

Rini smiled and kissed him softly. "No don't stop." She told him and ran her fingers up his arms. "Unless you want to stop." She added with a cute little pout.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:05 pm

Don smiled warmly and returned her kiss then nuzzled her. "I wouldn't dream of it," was his reply then he kissed her once more. His hands became a little more adventurous and he started groping her in a couple certain places as the kiss continued.
    Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:07 pm

Rini moaned softly against his mouth. Her hands also wandering over Don's body. Her kisses became more heated and needy.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:11 pm

Ace wrote:Ace gave her ass a good hard slap as he pounded into her. His panted as he fucked her hard and fast. She felt so damn good! "Yeah...you like that?" He asked and gave her another slap.

"Mmhmm.. oh, fuck yes..." Ally breathed between moans, enjoying his roughness, his ass-slapping was a major turn-on. He felt so fucking wonderful and she never wanted this to end. Her knees and arms were becoming wobbly, so she lowered herself onto her elbows, purring into the mattress as he worked his wonders on her...

...after he rode her for a while, it was time to turn the tables and return the favor. She reluctantly pulled away from him and crawled over to push him onto his back, then straddled his hips. She licked her lips and flashed him a devious grin as the gently grasped his cock and rubbed the sensitive head between her soaked folds before slowly lowering herself onto him....
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:14 pm

Ace let her lean him back on the bed. He watched as she took his cock and slipped him through her wet folds. He moaned and gripped her hips when she lowered herself on him. "Fuck yeah, babe. Ride that fucking cock." He licked his thumb and reached down to rub her clit.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:46 pm

Ally gave him a devious look as she slowly lowered herself onto him, gradually taking him in until he was completely buried inside of her. "Mmm... yer a lot to take in.." She breathed seductively and leaned in to catch his lips in a deep kiss, moaning against them as he massaged her clit. She gently rocked her hips, grinding against him. God, he felt so wonderful!

Slowly, she began to ride him, moving up and down and building a steady rhythm, her lips never leaving his...
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:09 am

Ace grinned at her compliment and returned her kisses. He reached down and gave her ass a good squeeze before giving it another slap. "damn girl, you feel great!"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:38 pm

Ally continued to lavish him with passionate kisses as she rode him, slowly picking up pace. "Mmmm...fuck..." She moaned against his lips, burying him deep inside of her and grinding against him, her moans echoing throughout the house. She continued to ride him. her pace becoming faster as the pleasure intensified, and she felt herself growing close...

"Oh.. my..God..." She breathed in between labored breaths... she was hoping that she could make im cum before she reached her orgasm...
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:39 pm

Ace was also getting close. He reached up to squeeze her breast. "Shit, i'm gonna cum." He breathed against her mouth. And soon he was filling her up with his seed. He held on to her as he came hard inside of her. "Fuck!"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:56 pm

Feeling his warmth exploding inside of her sent Ally over the edge. She screamed out his name as her orgasm washed through her, sending her reeling with ecstasy. She collapsed against him as she rode out the sweet sensations, then struggled to catch her breath. She rested her head against his chest, the erratic beating of his heart was music to her ears.. she had done a good job.

An ecstasy drunken grin stretched across her lips and she pressed several kisses against his chest, then leaned up to catch his lips in a deep kiss.

"Mmmm... babe.. .you are a sex god."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:08 am

Ace chuckled and wrapped his arms around her. He nuzzled against her and returned her kiss. "Yer not bad yerself." He teased. He reached down and gave her ass a playful smack then squeezed it.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:13 am

Rini wrote:Rini moaned softly against his mouth. Her hands also wandering over Don's body. Her kisses became more heated and needy.

Don continued to kiss her until he was breathless, his touches hitting all the right spots on her body. When they finally parted, he smiled. "I want to make love you, Rini." Then he kissed and sucked at her neck before slowly moving lower with his mouth.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:52 pm

Ace wrote:Ace chuckled and wrapped his arms around her. He nuzzled against her and returned her kiss. "Yer not bad yerself." He teased. He reached down and gave her ass a playful smack then squeezed it.

Ally chuckled at his teasing, and playfully nipped his lip. "Gee, thanks." She joked, and nuzzled against his neck. "I guess the pro is gonna have to give his wife a few lessons, huh?" She teased, and grinned as he slapped and squeezed her ass. "Mmm..yer such a naughty boy." She hummed against his lips as she slowly grinded against him, then climbed off him, now snuggled beside him. She pulled the blankets around them both and nuzzled against his neck, pressing soft kisses there.

"I can't believe I got to marry my best friend." She smiled. "I love you, babe."

Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:55 pm

Ace grinned and snuggled up with her. "I love you too. Can't believe how lucky I got. Yer the best." He pressed a kiss against her lips and pulled her close.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:52 am

"Heh....I'm the lucky one." Ally grinned when he pulled her closer, and she leaned up to nuzzle soft kisses against his cheek. "I don't know where I would be right now if I had never met you." She smiled.

She fell quiet for a moment, the question that had been burning at the back of her mind was once again nagging at her. She was hesitant to ask, but she was now his wife, and she deserved to know. "Babe...what happened?" She asked, meeting his gaze. "I mean.. the reason you were locked up? When I first talked to Tab after you were missing for seven months, she said your mom turned you in for killing someone." She frowned. "Why would she do that if it isn't true?" Because they finally found him not guilty, hence why he was released from prison. But, maybe because there wasn't enough evidence... Ace was pretty smooth...

She looked at him with no judgement in her eyes as she caressed his cheek and pressed a soft kiss against his lips. "I'm your wife... you can tell me anything, and it doesn't matter to me if you're guilty or not, I will still love you just the same." Because if Ace had killed someone, he probably had a damn good reason for it. "I just want to know."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:44 am

Ace gave a small sigh and pressed a kiss against her cheek. "I killed a cop." He finally admitted. "he was working under cover and tried to by some drugs off of me. Some of the stronger stuff. When he pulled out the handcuffs I freaked out and shot him. There was no witnesses. and I got rid of the gun soon after so there was no weapon. The cops knew it was me that killed the guy but there was no evidence. So, the planted evidence and convinced my mother that I was guilty. Of course soon after the courts found out that evidence was planted and lies were made so the case was thrown out. And here I am." He flashed her a smile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:13 am