Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Re: Wedding Bliss

Post by Lexi on Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:19 pm

Raphael wrote:

Raph grinned at that. "Welcome. An' so do I, babe." He smiled softly and gave Lexi a gentle kiss. "Never thought I'd get either of those things. Never knew I could settle down like this, either."

Lexi grinned at that, nuzzling a kiss against his neck. "Awww... didn't think you could be the domestic type, did you?" She teased. "I'm sure Casey still isn't happy about that..."

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:51 pm

Ace wrote:Ace gave a small sigh and pressed a kiss against her cheek. "I killed a cop." He finally admitted. "he was working under cover and tried to by some drugs off of me. Some of the stronger stuff. When he pulled out the handcuffs I freaked out and shot him. There was no witnesses. and I got rid of the gun soon after so there was no weapon. The cops knew it was me that killed the guy but there was no evidence. So, the planted evidence and convinced my mother that I was guilty. Of course soon after the courts found out that evidence was planted and lies were made so the case was thrown out. And here I am." He flashed her a smile.

Deep down, Ally knew that something had happened, but she wouldn't judge him. She listened to his confession, and deep down, she couldn't help but worry about what problems this would cause for them down the road. The cops knew he did it, even if the judge found him not guilty. Surely they would seek their own form of justice.

"Heh.. if they start trouble, we'll just have to become the next Bonnie and Clyde, then." She rested her head against his shoulder. "I don't blame you for doing what you did." She told him. "When did that happen?"
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:33 pm

Ace rubbed her back and settled down into his pillow. "About three years ago. I'm surprise it took them this long to come after me. But don't worry. I can't be tried for the same crime twice. least I don't think so. Anyway. they got nothing on me. Drug dealing is a dangerous job. Now that I'm married I'll have to quit the business. Tabitha said she could get me a modeling job so that should bring in good money."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:30 pm

Ally hoped that Ace was right about not being tired twice for the same case. Her life was perfect now, and she didn't want anything changing that. She was so happy that he was quitting the drug business. He was right, it was dangerous. A smile tugged across her lips when he mentioned his future in modeling.

"Mmm... my sexy model hubby. I'm gonna have to carry around a baseball bat and do away with all the bimbos that try to get into your pants."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:51 am