Wedding Bliss

    Share
    avatar
    Blaze
    Original Character

    Male
    Number of posts : 72
    Age : 29
    Registration date : 2011-08-10

    Re: Wedding Bliss

    Post by Blaze on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:16 am

    "See ya soon." Blaze hung up and placed the phone back onto the nightstand. Damn. He forgot to ask if there was a dress code.. but considering that they would be there for entertainment purposes, then he assumed that he could just dress as himself. Well.. he may actually want to put clothes on.


    It took some self convincing, but he finally hauled himself out of bed and headed through the apartment to tell the others, adorned in nothing but his birthday suit.
    avatar
    Ally
    Original Character

    Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Age : 25
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

    Re: Wedding Bliss

    Post by Ally on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:26 am

    Sugar wrote:Sugar chuckled at that. "You have a point. I guess Spike did have a certain charm to him." She admitted.

    tabitha pulled up to the bakery and parked. "Time to pick out a cake." She annouced and slipped out of the car.

    "Oh we get to try cake samples? I like where this is going." Sugar said with a smile. She too slipped out of the car along with Mikko.


    Ally slid out of the car, still holding to little Travis. She couldn't wait to pick out a cake... and she was hoping to find a unique topper. "Uh... I forgot what kind Ace wanted." She she said, frowning. She wanted to get what he wanted, since she had done a lot of the other planning. "Tab, do you remember?"


    She was glad that Ace had finally texted with information. Now she would know what to tell everyone. Before she could say anything, her phone began to ring. She carefully handed Travis back over to Mikko, then dug through her purse to unearth the phone, a smile tugging across her face when she saw her favorite turtle's number. "Hey Leo.."
    avatar
    Leonardo
    Canon

    Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Age : 28
    Location : Undisclosed.
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

    Re: Wedding Bliss

    Post by Leonardo on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:30 am

    "Hey Raph was telling me that you wanted us to be in the wedding." He excused himself from the kitchen and went into the livingroom to talk. "I just don't know if that's such a good idea. But we'll be there, we just can't be IN the wedding. It's too much in the spotlight and I just don't think it's a good idea." He really didn't want to hurt her feelings or ruin the wedding.

    "When and where is the wedding anyone?"
    avatar
    Pepper
    Original Character

    Female
    Number of posts : 205
    Age : 27
    Registration date : 2012-08-28

    Re: Wedding Bliss

    Post by Pepper on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:31 am

    Pepper sat quietly next to Leo, enjoying her breakfast. She was taking everything in, a smile stretching across her lips when Leo invited her to the wedding. She would just need to find something nice to wear, since she didn't want to disrespect Ally and her man by wearing what she was currently wearing. Hopefully one of the women here would be kind enough to let her borrow something...
    avatar
    Lexi
    Original Character

    Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Age : 26
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

    Re: Wedding Bliss

    Post by Lexi on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:38 am


    Raphael wrote:Raph nodded. "Okay. Then I'll see ya in a bit." And with that, he left the kitchen and headed back to his room, quietly entering then closed the door behind him.


    Lexi was still sitting on the bed with Phoenix wrapped in her arms. She was very protective of him, so didn't want to take the baby to the wedding. Too many people wanted to get their hands on the child.. she couldn't risk it. But, she didn't want him out of her sight, either. There was just no easy way to do this. She would just have to see if anyone was staying behind... and if so, hopefully whoever it was could be trusted to watch him.


    When Raph finally returned, she gave him an expected look. "Well.. is he okay?" She asked, knowing that this wedding had to be a crushing blow for the blue-clad turtle. She felt horrible for him. She knew that love didn't come easy for her boys, and for Leo to be so close and then lose it.. yeah, her heart really broke for him.


    _________________
    avatar
    Michelangelo
    Canon

    Male
    Number of posts : 1271
    Age : 25
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

    Re: Wedding Bliss

    Post by Michelangelo on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:43 am

    Fraya wrote:

    Fraya then pounced on top of him and tickled his sides. "Rawr! I'ma alien!" She teased.



    Mike wiggled beneath her, giggling madly as she tormented him with her fingers. "Ahhh... you keep that up.. and I'm gonna pee!" He warned. The smell of breakfast began to waft through the room, catching his attention.. "Mmm... fooooood..."


    _________________
    avatar
    Fraya
    Original Character

    Number of posts : 359
    Age : 32
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

    Re: Wedding Bliss

    Post by Fraya on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:47 am

    "Food?" Fraya sniffed the air and smiled. "Food!" She jumped off of Mike and ran out the door eager to eat.
    avatar
    Ally
    Original Character

    Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Age : 25
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

    Re: Wedding Bliss

    Post by Ally on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:49 am

    Leonardo wrote:"Hey Raph was telling me that you wanted us to be in the wedding." He excused himself from the kitchen and went into the livingroom to talk. "I just don't know if that's such a good idea. But we'll be there, we just can't be IN the wedding. It's too much in the spotlight and I just don't think it's a good idea." He really didn't want to hurt her feelings or ruin the wedding.

    "When and where is the wedding anyone?"

    Ally's smile quickly turned into a frown when Leo informed her that he didn't want to be in the wedding. "Awww.. c'mon, Leo. Ace wanted you guys for his groomsmen. He's even getting ties for you guys.. please?" She begged. "Nothing is going to happen.. everyone has promised me that they won't ruin my big day. I just.. really want you to be a bigger part than just being there, Leo. Because you're special to me.." She continued to plead. "It's going to be at Crystal Cove at five.. but, you guys can get there earlier.."
    avatar
    Leonardo
    Canon

    Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Age : 28
    Location : Undisclosed.
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

    Re: Wedding Bliss

    Post by Leonardo on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:53 am

    Leo let out a deep sigh. He didn't want to dissapoint Ally. "I'll think about it. But I make no promises. But we will be there. I still have to tell the others. I'll see you soon, Ally. bye." He then hung up and went back to the others. "Wonder when the others are going to wake up."
    avatar
    Ally
    Original Character

    Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Age : 25
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

    Re: Wedding Bliss

    Post by Ally on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:58 am

    And it seemed that Leo would leave no more room for her to beg and try to convince him. He hung up before she could say anything else. With a sigh, she slid the phone back into her purse, a little disheartened. If Leo wouldn't do it, she was sure that his brothers wouldn't, either. And that would leave Ace with one groomsman.
    avatar
    Tabitha
    Friend

    Number of posts : 99
    Age : 40
    Location : The high class streets of NYC
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

    Re: Wedding Bliss

    Post by Tabitha on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:01 pm

    Tabitha led everyone inside the bakery and walked up to the counter. "We need a wedding cake for tonight." She said.

    The lady behind the counter looked at them like they were crazy. "I have some premade ones you can look at." She said and motioned over to the glass case. In the case there were about ten different cakes.
    avatar
    Ally
    Original Character

    Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Age : 25
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

    Re: Wedding Bliss

    Post by Ally on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:08 pm

    It took Ally a moment to realize that the woman was motioning towards the only available cakes. She would have asked if they had the kind that Ace wanted, but she couldn't remember what it was.. and apparently Tabitha didn't either. The fact that Leo didn't want to be a part of the wedding still had her feeling discouraged, and now she couldn't even remember what Ace wanted.. she seriously felt like bursting into tears.
    avatar
    Tabitha
    Friend

    Number of posts : 99
    Age : 40
    Location : The high class streets of NYC
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

    Re: Wedding Bliss

    Post by Tabitha on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:11 pm

    Tabitha could tell that Ally was getting upset. She put an arm around the girl and gave her a squeeze. "It's ok. Just get what ever you want. I'm sure Ace would be good with anything. And anyway he kinda took control of everything else, the least you can do is choose the cake." She gave Ally another squeeze. "Just take a few breaths and relax."
    avatar
    Raphael
    Canon

    Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Age : 28
    Location : Lurking in the Shadows
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

    Re: Wedding Bliss

    Post by Raphael on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:19 pm

    Lexi wrote:
    Raphael wrote:Raph nodded. "Okay. Then I'll see ya in a bit." And with that, he left the kitchen and headed back to his room, quietly entering then closed the door behind him.


    Lexi was still sitting on the bed with Phoenix wrapped in her arms. She was very protective of him, so didn't want to take the baby to the wedding. Too many people wanted to get their hands on the child.. she couldn't risk it. But, she didn't want him out of her sight, either. There was just no easy way to do this. She would just have to see if anyone was staying behind... and if so, hopefully whoever it was could be trusted to watch him.


    When Raph finally returned, she gave him an expected look. "Well.. is he okay?" She asked, knowing that this wedding had to be a crushing blow for the blue-clad turtle. She felt horrible for him. She knew that love didn't come easy for her boys, and for Leo to be so close and then lose it.. yeah, her heart really broke for him.

    Raph could definitely see past Leo's exterior and could see the pain he was in. "He's been better," Raph told her honestly. Then he sat over next to Lexi, and slid his arm around her, resting his head on hers. "But he still thinks we should go."
    avatar
    Michelangelo
    Canon

    Male
    Number of posts : 1271
    Age : 25
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

    Re: Wedding Bliss

    Post by Michelangelo on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:21 pm


    Fraya wrote:"Food?" Fraya sniffed the air and smiled. "Food!" She jumped off of Mike and ran out the door eager to eat.



    Mike darted up and took off behind her, rushing into the kitchen and slamming on his breaks at the table. "Mmmm... something smells amazing!!"


    _________________
    avatar
    Leonardo
    Canon

    Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Age : 28
    Location : Undisclosed.
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

    Re: Wedding Bliss

    Post by Leonardo on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:27 pm

    Leo looked up at Mike and Fraya when they came into the kitchen."Good you're up. Ally invited us to her wedding today. It's at the beach. So, be ready for that. She wants us to be in the wedding but I told her I didn't know about that."

    Mondo put a plate of food down in front of Mike and one in front of Fraya. "There's plenty more where that came from." Mondo then looked at leo. "I think you should be in it. You two were close..." He then paused for a moment. "Oooooh that's why you don't want to be in the wedding. Sorry man."
    avatar
    Ally
    Original Character

    Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Age : 25
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

    Re: Wedding Bliss

    Post by Ally on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:32 pm

    Tabitha wrote:Tabitha could tell that Ally was getting upset. She put an arm around the girl and gave her a squeeze. "It's ok. Just get what ever you want. I'm sure Ace would be good with anything. And anyway he kinda took control of everything else, the least you can do is choose the cake." She gave Ally another squeeze. "Just take a few breaths and relax."



    A tear finally escaped her best attempts and rolled down her cheek, confirming Tabitha's speculations. She was upset. Beyond upset, and feeling overwhelmed. "I just.. wanted everything to be perfect.. and now Leo doesn't want to be in the wedding. He's probably mad at me." She sniffled. "He probably hates me.. and he has every right to." She made a feeble attempt to wipe at her tears. "And now.. I can't even remember a cake."



    She was thankful to have Tabitha by her side. She was definitely the right choice for maid of honor. Ally was beginning to feel overwhelmed and desperately needed her support right now. All of the cakes were beautiful, but her mind was too muddled to focus on flavors and what would go good with everything else. But a beautifully stacked white cake caught her eye, adorned with gorgeous frosted red roses. "What.. do you think of that one?"
    avatar
    Donatello
    Canon

    Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Age : 27
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

    Re: Wedding Bliss

    Post by Donatello on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:33 pm

    Rini wrote:Rini slept really good that night, Don had really worn her out and now she was curled up next to him. She nuzzled his neck as she slowly woke up. "Morning." She said with a smile and rolled on top of him. She looked down at him and kissed his forehead. "I think that was the best sleep I ever had." She said and laid her head on his chest. "Mmmm still tired..."

    Don smiled warmly and kissed the top of her head. "So am I." Then he heard Mike shouting and tearing past the room he and Rini were staying in and he rolled his eyes. "I guess Mikey is up," he said with a chuckle. But he himself was content just staying in bed a little bit longer with his love.
    avatar
    Tabitha
    Friend

    Number of posts : 99
    Age : 40
    Location : The high class streets of NYC
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

    Re: Wedding Bliss

    Post by Tabitha on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:37 pm

    "I'm sure Leo doesn't hate you. Maybe he's just shy and doesn't want people staring at him. Even tho all eyes will be on you." Tabitha looked at the cake Ally was talking about and nodded. "It's beautiful."

    "Yeah that one is really pretty." Mikko chimed in.

    "So we don't get to taste test the cakes?" Sugar asked with a pout.
    avatar
    Rini
    Original Character

    Number of posts : 315
    Age : 27
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

    Re: Wedding Bliss

    Post by Rini on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:38 pm

    Rini nuzzled Don's neck. "i smell breakfast. And I am getting hungry." She looked up at Don. "You want some food, I can bring you breakfast in bed."
    avatar
    Donatello
    Canon

    Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Age : 27
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

    Re: Wedding Bliss

    Post by Donatello on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:43 pm

    Don smiled at that. "You don't have to do that, sweetie." Although the thought of that did sound really nice...
    avatar
    Rini
    Original Character

    Number of posts : 315
    Age : 27
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

    Re: Wedding Bliss

    Post by Rini on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:49 pm

    "But I want to." Rini kissed him softly then got out of bed. She got dress and headed out the room. She walked into the kitchen and smiled at everyone. "Morning."

    "Morning." Leo greeted. "Where's Don?"

    "He's still in the bedroom, i'm going to bring him breakfast."

    "tell him that we are going to a wedding tonight." Leo told her.
    avatar
    Lexi
    Original Character

    Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Age : 26
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

    Re: Wedding Bliss

    Post by Lexi on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:58 pm

    Raphael wrote:

    Raph could definitely see past Leo's exterior and could see the pain he was in. "He's been better," Raph told her honestly. Then he sat over next to Lexi, and slid his arm around her, resting his head on hers. "But he still thinks we should go."


    Lexi frowned at that. "Poor guy. I never thought it was a good idea for him to get close to Ally, because she still had feelings for Ace. But, I know that had to be difficult to avoid, considering the circumstances." She felt horrible for Leo, but hoped that he could find someone else. Though, that would be difficult. She didn't know about their newest 'houseguest'. It had been late when she got home, and she had made a beeline for bed. "Yeah.. I think we should go, too. I would hate for all of us not to show up.. but I know it has to be difficult for him." She frowned. "We should start getting ready... but I need to find a babysitter..."


    _________________
    avatar
    Michelangelo
    Canon

    Male
    Number of posts : 1271
    Age : 25
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

    Re: Wedding Bliss

    Post by Michelangelo on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:05 pm

    Leonardo wrote:Leo looked up at Mike and Fraya when they came into the kitchen."Good you're up. Ally invited us to her wedding today. It's at the beach. So, be ready for that. She wants us to be in the wedding but I told her I didn't know about that."

    Mondo put a plate of food down in front of Mike and one in front of Fraya. "There's plenty more where that came from." Mondo then looked at leo. "I think you should be in it. You two were close..." He then paused for a moment. "Oooooh that's why you don't want to be in the wedding. Sorry man."



    Mike managed a 'thanks' to Mondo before diving into his food. Man, was he starving! All of their 'activities' from last night had left him famished. A huge grin stretched across his lips when Leo informed him of the wedding, and that Ally wanted them to be in it. "Dude.. we should totally be in it!! That's like a once in a lifetime thing!" He managed through his mouthful of food. But then hearing Mondo's comment, he was reminded of why Leo would be reluctant to be in it. Poor guy.


    "But.. if you don't want to be in it, yeah.. I understand. Doesn't mean that she will, though." He shrugged. "But, I still wanna be in it.."


    _________________
    avatar
    Ally
    Original Character

    Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Age : 25
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

    Re: Wedding Bliss

    Post by Ally on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:09 pm

    Tabitha wrote:"I'm sure Leo doesn't hate you. Maybe he's just shy and doesn't want people staring at him. Even tho all eyes will be on you." Tabitha looked at the cake Ally was talking about and nodded. "It's beautiful."

    "Yeah that one is really pretty." Mikko chimed in.

    "So we don't get to taste test the cakes?" Sugar asked with a pout.


    Ally was thankful for the input. Her head was feeling really fuzzled right now. When Sugar commented about the taste testing, Ally finally managed a faint grin. "I'm sure they'll let us taste-test... have to get the perfect one.." Then, she would talk to the lady about toppers...


    Last edited by Ally on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

    Sponsored content

    Re: Wedding Bliss

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:19 am