Wedding Bliss

Bones
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

Re: Wedding Bliss

Post by Bones on Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:18 pm

"Figured you two would need some food after all your activities last night." He plucked a piece of bacon out of Tabitha's hand and ate it. "Breakfast is ready have at."

Tabitha glared at him and grabbed a plate. She put some food on the plate then sat at the table. "So you two ready to get the day started. We have lots to do. And A lot of people call. Actually it would be good if you could gather all your bridesmaids so they can come with us."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:03 pm

Ally grinned cheekily when Bones mentioned their 'activities'. "Awww, you're so thoughtful." She smiled at Bones. "Thanks for making breakfast. I never knew you had mad skills in the kitchen." She grabbed a plate, listening to Tabitha, and nodding. Yeah, she was ready to get the day started.. but a little nervous if she was honest with herself. Then she suggested that they take all the bridesmaids with them. It made sense, but she did have a concern.

"I just hope that Lexi and Mikko can get along..."
    Tabitha
    Friend

Number of posts : 99
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Post by Tabitha on Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:06 pm

"Maybe you should just uninvite Mikko. She sounds like she would just cause trouble." Tabitha said. it was obvious that Tab wasn't very fond of Mikko. "If she can't behave herself then she's got to go. This is suppose to be a drama free day."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:11 pm

Ally was a bit taken aback by Tabitha's suggestion. She piled the plate with enough food for herself and Ace, and after grabbing two beers, sat down in Ace's lap. "I can't do that." She told her. "She was excited about being in it. And besides.. she's my nephew's mother. I want him there. Maybe just for one day, everyone can just let go of their differences and just 'be there' for us. I don't think that's too much to ask."
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:12 pm

Lexi wrote:It had been a long night. After dropping Remey and Marley off at the hospital, and checking in on Gabe and Seren, and their new addition, Lexi and Laz headed back to the farm. As much as she loved the farm, she would be glad to get back to her beach house and planned on doing that within the next several days.

When Lexi returned home, Raph and little Phoenix were already asleep. Not wanting to wake either of them, she slid out of her dress, leaving on only her undies, and crawled into bed next to Raph. She snuggled up against him, and despite her wandering mind, she quickly drifted off to sleep, her face nuzzled against Raph's neck, her arm draped over him.

It had been late when she had gotten home, so naturally she would sleep in a little later...

Raph was sleeping peacefully when Lexi returned. However, he did hear her enter the room. And he couldn't have been happier. Phoenix was still sleeping beside him and Raph only moved enough to let Lexi snuggle up to him, still holding the child protectively against him. They stayed that way for a while since Raph didn't want to disturb her, finally getting back to sleep.
    Tabitha
    Friend

Post by Tabitha on Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:15 pm

Tabitha just nodded. "Well call everyone up and tell them to get ready, we're coming to pick them up."

Ace put an arm around Ally and picked at the food with his free hand. "You girls have fun. I guess I wont see you again till the wedding."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:28 pm

Ace's words had more weight to them than he probably intended. This would be their last moments as girlfriend and boyfriend. Soon they would be bound to one another. She was beyond excited that he would soon be hers forever.. she just hoped that things wouldn't change like she had often heard of married couples. No. She couldn't think like that. Ace was her best friend and the love of her life. He had saved her in so many ways... had saved her soul. Things would only get better.

She shifted enough to press a kiss against his forehead. "Heh.. yeah. It seems like it'll be an eternity before we see each other again... but it'll only be a few hours. A few.. long hours."

She managed to eat a piece of bacon before reaching for her phone. May as well get all the calling done. She started with Mikko, dialing her number and waiting patiently..

Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:32 pm

Mikko was already up because of Travis. But she wasn't expecting to get a phone call so early. She grabbed her phone and answered it, hoping that it wasn't work, she was suppose to be off today.

"Hello?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:50 am

Ally was relieved when Mikko answered right away. It was early, after all. And Mikko didn't strike her as a morning person. "Hey Mikko.. this is Ally. I was wondering if you were up to going dress shopping?" She asked, popping another piece of bacon into her mouth. She would just have to eat while making plans, otherwise she would just have to starve! "And.. I was wondering if you and Lexi could get along... I know you don't like her because of my brother.." She had no idea that Mikko had tried to rape and kill her...
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:10 am

"Ooooh dress shopping. That sounds like fun. And I like Lexi. Who said I didn't like Lexi? I'm sure we can get along. Don't worry. Um...it's ok if I bring Travis with me?" She asked unsure if Ally would want a baby to tag along.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:59 am

"Weeeell, I know my brother had a thing for her, so.. I just figured.." Plus, living with Lexi for the last seven months, the woman gave off the vibe that she and Mikko were NOT friends. A smile stretched across her lips when she asked about Travis. "Aww.. of course my nephew can come! Maybe we can find him a little tuxedo." She smiled.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:02 am

"Oh that. Well...I'm over that. Don't worry. and yes! we need to get Travis in something dashing. What time were you planing on getting started?" Mikko already started to clean Travis up after his meal. "We can be ready as soon as you want."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:58 pm

"Um.. like, now.. actually.." Ally informed, and took another bite of her breakfast. She managed to swallow before speaking again. "I just need to give Lexi a call, then we'll swing by to pick you up."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:20 pm

"Sounds good we'll be waiting for you." Mikko then said her goodbyes and hurried off to get Travis and herself ready.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:27 pm

Ace listened in to Ally's conversation as he ate his food.He was eager to get started and get everything ready, and hope that Bones was up to helping out today. He was more nervous about the planing of the wedding then the actual wedding!
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:35 pm

Ally hung up and looked at the others. "Well.. one down, one to go." Calling Lexi would be a little more difficult, since she would have to break the news to her that she wanted her to be a bridesmaid, and there was no time for planning.

She took a collective breath, and finally dialed Lexi's number, hoping that she was already awake. Unfortunately that wasn't the case, and even more unfortunate for Lexi, she thought, that she hadn't thought to silence her phone before going to bed. It vibrated loudly against the wooden nightstand, in time with her rock ring tone. She pressed the pillow over her head, hoping to drown it out, but then remembering Phoenix, she was quick to grab it, not wanting it to wake him.

Lexi was tempted to click it on long enough to hang up on whoever was 'rude' enough to call at these ungodly hours, but seeing Ally's number made her curious. Why was she calling? Wasn't she at the cabin? Obviously she was out of the loop.

"Ally?" She whispered into the receiver, reaching for her housecoat and slipping out of the room. She didn't want to wake Raph and Phoenix. "Is something wrong? Where are you??"

Hearing Lexi's sleepy and hushed tone, Ally knew that she had woken her. "Heh.. sorry. I know it's early, but it's really important. I was wondering if you would do me the honor of being one of my bridesmaids?"

Now Lexi was really confused. Bridesmaid? "..what? I... don't understand..."

"You know...bride's have these women in their wedding that look really pretty and stuff.." Ally tried to explain in a teasing manner. "Yeah, Ally.. I know what a bridesmaid is.. but... when[i/] did you get engaged?? And to who!" Because Ace was in prison.. and last she knew, Ally and Leo were getting pretty close.

"Ace!" She announced happily. "He was framed, so they let him out. And.. I was only engaged for a few hours, but.. you know, we've been together for over a year."

It was a lot for Lexi to take in. And considering who this was.. Ally, little miss [i]'I'll never stay with one guy'
    .. she was really confused.. and concerned. Could Ally really be faithful? She really liked Ace and didn't want to see him get hurt. And speaking of hurt.... poor Leo! She frowned to herself, but tried to keep it from her voice. "Wow... okay... sure. I'll be a bridesmaid.." She agreed.

Ally couldn't have been happier and didn't give Lexi time to finish. "Great!! If you could meet us in town at the bridal shop, that would be great!! We're heading out now.. but I know you have quite a trip, but we'll wait for you!" She beamed. "Oh, and tell everyone that they're invited.. and Ace wants all the turtles for groomsmen. Make sure you invite Gabe. And Laz.. Remey and their girls. Everyone! I'll see you soon... bye!"

With that, Ally hung up, a huge smile stretched across her lips. "Lexi's gonna meet us in town. She has a long drive, so maybe we can get some of the other stuff done before we pick out dresses."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Obviously Ally was pretty excited, but it left Lexi with little time to respond. "Pffft. Yeeeeah.. bye." She said a little delayed, and slid her phone closed. She headed back into the bedroom, and slipped back into bed. She hated to wake Raph, but it seemed that they would have a busy day, and she would have a long trip back into town.

Lexi nuzzled against Raph, pressing soft kisses against his cheek, hoping it would be enough to wake him. "..Babe.."

Tabitha
    Friend

Post by Tabitha on Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:20 am

"We can get the cake picked out. Or go lo9ok at flowers." tabitha suggested.

Bones finished his food and grabbed a beer from the fridge. "Maybe you should have told Lexi that Mikko would be with you. Not that I care about either one of them, But I want you to have a good fun day. You do know what Mikk did to Lexi, don't you?"

Ace shook his head at Bones. "What she do?"

"Mikko tried to rape and kill her. Probably more then once. I was never sure if Mikko hated Lexi or lusted after her." Bones answered.

Ace frowned at that but then shook it off. "From what I hear Mikko has gotten better. She's on meds now and shit. I'm sure everything will be fine. I for one am not worried about mikko and no one else should be either." Ace kissed Ally lips and smiled at her. "You are going to have fun I promise. and if Mikko does start trouble just send her to me. Tho if she's bringing her kid I doubt you'll have problems."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:57 am

Ryan had already gone to work so she didn't have to tell him that she was leaving but she would leave a note in case he got back before her. He dressed herself in a t-shirt and a pair of ripped jeans. And dressed Travis in little jeans and a skull printed shirt.

Soon the two were ready and sat in the livingroom to wait for Ally and the others.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:13 pm

Tabitha wrote:"We can get the cake picked out. Or go lo9ok at flowers." tabitha suggested.

Bones finished his food and grabbed a beer from the fridge. "Maybe you should have told Lexi that Mikko would be with you. Not that I care about either one of them, But I want you to have a good fun day. You do know what Mikk did to Lexi, don't you?"

Ace shook his head at Bones. "What she do?"

"Mikko tried to rape and kill her. Probably more then once. I was never sure if Mikko hated Lexi or lusted after her." Bones answered.

Ace frowned at that but then shook it off. "From what I hear Mikko has gotten better. She's on meds now and shit. I'm sure everything will be fine. I for one am not worried about mikko and no one else should be either." Ace kissed Ally lips and smiled at her. "You are going to have fun I promise. and if Mikko does start trouble just send her to me. Tho if she's bringing her kid I doubt you'll have problems."

Ally was completely taken aback by that. Ugh.. why did her friends all have to hate each other! She sighed deeply, running a hand down her face. "I wish you would have told me that before I called her, Bones. I guess I can call her and tell her never mind." Though, she really hated to do that...
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:17 pm

Ace smooched Ally's cheek. "No I'm sure they can both behave for your big day." Ace told her. "You should have all your girls there. I have faith both girls can be good."

He picked Ally off his lap and stood up. "Ok Bones and I are going to get things ready for tonight." He leaned down and kissed Ally again. "See you tonight." He said with a grin and smacked Ally's ass.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:19 pm

Lexi wrote:
    Obviously Ally was pretty excited, but it left Lexi with little time to respond. "Pffft. Yeeeeah.. bye." She said a little delayed, and slid her phone closed. She headed back into the bedroom, and slipped back into bed. She hated to wake Raph, but it seemed that they would have a busy day, and she would have a long trip back into town.

Lexi nuzzled against Raph, pressing soft kisses against his cheek, hoping it would be enough to wake him. "..Babe.."

Raph was having the best sleep of the night when he felt the small kisses slowly tugging at his subconsciousness. He smiled and slowly opened his eyes.

"Mornin'," he whispered with a sleepy grin.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:29 pm

Ace wrote:Ace smooched Ally's cheek. "No I'm sure they can both behave for your big day." Ace told her. "You should have all your girls there. I have faith both girls can be good."

He picked Ally off his lap and stood up. "Ok Bones and I are going to get things ready for tonight." He leaned down and kissed Ally again. "See you tonight." He said with a grin and smacked Ally's ass.

Ally was still irritated, but it was slightly soothed by Ace's kiss. "Ooooh." She flashed him a cheeky grin when he smacked her ass, then returned it by pinching Ace's ass. "Naughty."

She then gave him the puppy-dog eyes. "Okay.. but you have to do me a huge favor... please?" She asked, bating her eyes. "Give Lexi a call and make sure she knows about Mikko. I just don't want any surprises, or anyone freaking out..."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:32 pm

"I'll give her a call." Ace motioned to Bones and the two of the left the house. Once in the car, Ace dialed Lexi's number and waited for her to answer.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Lexi on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:39 pm

Lexi hovered over Raph, careful not to wake Phoenix. She met his lips in a soft kiss.. but it would go no further than that. She was interrupted by her damn phone. With a sigh, she grabbed it and gave Raph an apologetic look before once again leaving the room, not wanting to wake the baby.

She glanced at the ID, and seeing it was Ace, her irritation soothed. "Soooo.. trying to sell drugs on your wedding day, are you?" She teased. "Congrats.. by the way.."

Male

Post by Ace on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:42 pm

Ace chuckled lightly at that. "Not at all, and thanks. I'm really excited. Look I know Ally just invited you to go dress shopping, but I thought it fair to let you know Mikko will be with you guys. I'm sure Ally will understand if you don't want to go."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:37 am