Wedding Bliss

Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Re: Wedding Bliss

Post by Lexi on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:50 pm

Lexi frowned at that. Of course, Mikko wasn't her favorite person.. for obvious reasons. She had every right to hate her. And indeed, the news was enough to make Lexi reconsider. Could she really be comfortable around Mikko after what had happened? Even if Mikko had 'changed'... she could never trust her.

"...yeah. She failed to mention that." She sighed, debating on if she should go or not. Yeah. She probably shouldn't. "Okay.. thanks for the heads up, Ace. I appreciate it."

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:51 pm

"No problem. talk to you later." With that he hung up and sighed. If lexi didn't go he knew Ally would be upset, but it would be better then a fight breaking out or something.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:59 pm

With a sigh, Lexi slid her phone closed and headed back into the bedroom, taking a seat at the edge of the bed. "Well. what I was about to tell you was Ally and Ace are getting married tonight. They want you guys in their wedding." She told him, trying to sound indifferent. "So, maybe you should get up and tell your brothers."

Number of posts : 99
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Post by Tabitha on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:03 pm

"You ready to head out? We have a lot to get done." tabitha said getting up from her chair. "We'll pick up Mikko then head over to the bakery. sound good?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:06 pm

Ally was glad that Ace was willing to call Mikko. .but then he headed out. So... how was she supposed to know if Lexi was still in or out??? She sighed inwardly, but forced a smile. "Yeah... let's get started." And she wouldn't even bother with cleaning up the kitchen. It could wait until things were less hectic.
    Tabitha
    Friend

Post by Tabitha on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:09 pm

Tabitha pulled out her phone as they walked out the door. "I'ma text Ace to see if Lexi is still coming." She said and walked to the car while texting Ace. She got in the drivers seat and waited for Ally. She also got a text back from Ace. She looked up at Ally. "He doesn't know if Lexi is coming or not. So lets just go do other stuff, and call her in a few hours."
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:15 pm

Lexi wrote:With a sigh, Lexi slid her phone closed and headed back into the bedroom, taking a seat at the edge of the bed. "Well. what I was about to tell you was Ally and Ace are getting married tonight. They want you guys in their wedding." She told him, trying to sound indifferent. "So, maybe you should get up and tell your brothers."

Raph returned her kiss but knew they couldn't do much more with the kid next to him. But soon it wasn't an issue anyway when Lexi's phone went off. He immediately glanced down at Phoenix to make sure he wasn't startled by the phone. Thankfully, he only stirred a little then was still once more.

"Heh...good kid..." he whispered with an amused grin.

Then Lexi returned, not looking too happy. He was about to say what was up when she told him. They wanted them to be in the wedding? That came as a surprise to Raph. Maybe he could see Leo, but ALL of them? He nodded to Lexi and slowly detached himself from his son then looked over at Lexi again.

"You're not goin'?" Of course he didn't know who all was going to be there...or that some of the people might be trouble.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:16 pm

Well, that was just great. It would be difficult to plan without knowing.. but whatever. She would be the only bride in the history of brides to have only two bridesmaids.. but this wasn't easy. Especially considering that all of her friends hated each other. Yeah. Maybe they should have just eloped. Much simpler. But what girl could honestly say that they didn't want their dream wedding.

Indeed, Ally was upset, but she tried not to let it show as she slid into the front seat. "Yeah. Sounds good." She said, almost a little too flatly, but realized and quickly tried to change the subject. "Soooo.. how did you and Bones keep yourselves entertained last night?"
    Tabitha
    Friend

Post by Tabitha on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:21 pm

Tabitha drove off once Ally was in the car. At her question she wrinkled her nose. "I don't even want to talk about it." Not that she remembered any of it. There wasn't really mush to say. "I had one too many drinks, we'll leave it at that."

She drove down the road and into the city. "Where does Mikko live?"
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:25 pm

Lexi shrugged at Raph's question. "Ally wants me to be a bridesmaid... but... I don't know." She frowned. "Apparently Mikko's going to be in it, too... and... I guess I'm not over the fact that she..." But she couldn't bring herself to say it. "But.. you guys should go. Though... I don't know how Leo's going to handle it... I thought that he and Ally were together."

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:30 pm

Raph certainly didn't like the fact that Mikko was going to be there. And he didn't blame Lexi in the slightest with her hesitation after hearing that. Raph himself wasn't sure what to think of Mikko anymore, either. He was nice to her the other night, but he didn't really want Lexi to be anywhere near her.

"Yeah, I understand," he finally said, laying a hand on her shoulder. "Why would they want us there, though? We barely know 'em. 'Cept for Leo."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:32 pm

Tabitha wrote:Tabitha drove off once Ally was in the car. At her question she wrinkled her nose. "I don't even want to talk about it." Not that she remembered any of it. There wasn't really mush to say. "I had one too many drinks, we'll leave it at that."

She drove down the road and into the city. "Where does Mikko live?"

Ally blinked at that, at first, not believing what she had heard. Or.. what Tabitha had hinted at. It seemed that Tabitha didn't want to discuss it, but she wouldn't get off that easily. But first, she gave Tabitha directions to Mikko's place, then returned her attention to the previous subject.

"Sooo.. you and Bones, huh?" She managed a teasing grin. "Nothin' wrong with a little thug lovin'..I'm just surprised that he didn't scar you, or try to kill you..." Maybe he had remembered their talk...
    Tabitha
    Friend

Post by Tabitha on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:34 pm

Tabitha groaned. "He drugged me. I don't even remember what happen last night. All I know is I woke up nude next to him. I thought it best to not tell Ace his friend had drugged then raped me. Anyway. What's done is done. I rather not talk more about it."

She drove into the city and headed for Mikko's place.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:46 pm

"He... drugged you??" Ally asked in disbelief. But.. this was Bones they were talking about. As much as Ally adored him, she knew what he was.. and how he was. Now she felt guilty for having private time with Ace. God. Why was everything turning into a mess?? "I'm sorry." She sighed.

She wanted to confess to Tabitha that she had cheated on Ace with Bones.. and when her guilt got the better of her during their forbidden deed... Bones wouldn't stop when she had asked him to. It could have been considered rape.. but she had always felt that she had asked for it, since she had consented in the beginning. It was a regret that she would have to live with.. forever, knowing that she had hurt Ace, when his only fault was trusting her too much. The memory brought tears to her eyes, but she was quick to wipe them away. He had forgiven her... right? Otherwise he wouldn't have asked her to be his.. forever...
    Tabitha
    Friend

Post by Tabitha on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:49 pm

Tabitha just nodded and sighed. "But lets not talk about depressing stuff. We have a cake and flowers to pick out. And if there was more people you have to call you should do that too."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:56 pm

Raphael wrote:Raph certainly didn't like the fact that Mikko was going to be there. And he didn't blame Lexi in the slightest with her hesitation after hearing that. Raph himself wasn't sure what to think of Mikko anymore, either. He was nice to her the other night, but he didn't really want Lexi to be anywhere near her.

"Yeah, I understand," he finally said, laying a hand on her shoulder. "Why would they want us there, though? We barely know 'em. 'Cept for Leo."

Lexi could sense Raph's hesitation also, and part of her felt that it stemmed from the fact that she was reluctant to go. Ally had mentioned that Ace had wanted all of the turtles for groomsmen, and if none of them showed up... she sighed. As much as she hated the idea of being around Mikko, she also hated the thought of being irreverently responsible for Ally and Ace's wedding being ruined. "Because.. obviously they consider you friends." She told him. "Ally did live with us for seven months, even if she did stay isolated and moping over Ace." She reminded him. "And Ace.. he made sure that I had the drugs to keep you comfortable while you were in bad shape." She sighed. "They're friends.. so.. I guess we can't let them down..."

Female

Post by Ally on Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:01 pm

Tabitha wrote:Tabitha just nodded and sighed. "But lets not talk about depressing stuff. We have a cake and flowers to pick out. And if there was more people you have to call you should do that too."

And at this point, Ally was glad to change the subject. She didn't want to feel depressed. This was supposed to be the happiest day of her life.At Tab's suggestion, Ally nodded, and plucked her phone from her purse, and dialed Sugar...
    Sugar
    Original Character

Number of posts : 120
    Registration date : 2010-12-24

Post by Sugar on Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:06 pm

Sugar was on the verge of falling asleep when her phone rang. She answered it quickly. "Hello?" She said in her most sexy voice.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:14 pm

At least Sugar didn't make her wait long. Ally was half-expecting her to be tied up with her boyfriend. "Hey, hootchie... you trying to seduce me over the phone?" She greeted, teasing. "Are you away from your boyfriend so he can't hear you?"
    Sugar
    Original Character

Post by Sugar on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:10 am

Sugar grinned at the sound of Ally's voice. At her question, she looked over at Jencko who was sitting at his desk. "Ummm I can be." She answered and got up from her spot and walked out the office. "What's up?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:10 am

Ally waited until Sugar spoke again, then began to fill her in. "I.. don't even know where to start. So... here goes. Ace and I are getting married today.. and we'd really like it if you could come...without Jencko. I'm sorry for the short notice, but.. well.. it was one of those spur of the moment things.."
    Sugar
    Original Character

Post by Sugar on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:23 am

"Oh my god! Congrats! Yes I would love to be there. But why can't I bring Jencko? Not that he would go anyway he's been pretty busy."

Then she heard an anoucment from Downstairs. Bones had called and invited a bunch of the guys to the wedding. "Sounds like half the gang is going to be at your wedding." Sugar said. "it's going to be quite a party."
    Elakiya
    Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:03 am

Mondo Gecko wrote:"It's pretty early I'm sure the shower is free." Mondo slipped some pants on and put on a t-shirt then headed out the room. One the way to the kitchen he passed up Leo and Pepper, he gave Leo a wave and continued to the kitchen. Once there he started to prepare for breakfast.

Had finished her shower and now enters the kitchen. Has on pants and a short sleeve shirt. Smiles at everyone in the kitchen, "Mmm, something sure smells good." Walks over to Mondo and nuzzles him. "What are you making?"
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Post by Mondo Gecko on Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 am

"Just some eggs, bacon and toast. Nothing fancy." He leaned over and kissed her then returned to what he was doing. "Had a nice shower?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:52 am

Sugar wrote:"Oh my god! Congrats! Yes I would love to be there. But why can't I bring Jencko? Not that he would go anyway he's been pretty busy."

Then she heard an anoucment from Downstairs. Bones had called and invited a bunch of the guys to the wedding. "Sounds like half the gang is going to be at your wedding." Sugar said. "it's going to be quite a party."

"Because.. I'm afraid there would be trouble if Jencko came.." She answered, not wanting to say too much just in case Jencko was somehow listening in. When Sugar informed that half the gang was going to be there, she mentally face-palmed. She didn't even have to guess as to how they knew. Bones. Was he not thinking??? What if Jencko found out and decided to come??

"What??! If they ruin my wedding... I'll have someone's head..." She was slightly irritated, and uneasy. What if some of the guys from her 'wild night at Turk headquarters' were there? It would be a bit awkward seeing the faces of some of the guys she had 'pleased' that night...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:27 pm