Wedding Bliss

Sugar
    Original Character

Number of posts : 120
    Registration date : 2010-12-24

Re: Wedding Bliss

Post by Sugar on Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:57 am

"The boys can be good." Sugar said. "Don't worry about it. I guess I have to get a dress now and a gift! When and where is the wedding?" She asked walking back into the office. She went to her purse and pulled out a pen and paper.
    Elakiya
    Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:00 pm

Mondo Gecko wrote:"Just some eggs, bacon and toast. Nothing fancy." He leaned over and kissed her then returned to what he was doing. "Had a nice shower?"

"Sounds good." Blushes at him, "Yah it was, though I ended up having to turn it into a bath." Grins at him. "Can't stand in the shower with fins."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:17 pm

Sugar wrote:"The boys can be good." Sugar said. "Don't worry about it. I guess I have to get a dress now and a gift! When and where is the wedding?" She asked walking back into the office. She went to her purse and pulled out a pen and paper.

"They better be." Ally sighed, hoping they would behave for her."It's going to be at the beach.. and not real sure on time yet.. but I'll let you know when we get that far. And.. we're about to go dress shopping... we could come pick you up..."
    Sugar
    Original Character

Post by Sugar on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:20 pm

"You know, dress shopping sounds like fun. yeah come and get me. who else is coming dress shopping?" She asked wondering how social she would have to be.
    Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:10 pm

Rini slept really good that night, Don had really worn her out and now she was curled up next to him. She nuzzled his neck as she slowly woke up. "Morning." She said with a smile and rolled on top of him. She looked down at him and kissed his forehead. "I think that was the best sleep I ever had." She said and laid her head on his chest. "Mmmm still tired..."
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Post by Mondo Gecko on Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:13 pm

Elakiya wrote:"Sounds good." Blushes at him, "Yah it was, though I ended up having to turn it into a bath." Grins at him. "Can't stand in the shower with fins."

Mondo couldn't help but laugh at that. "Didn't hurt yourself I hope." He wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close. Soon Laz and the kids were making themselves at home at the kitchen table. "Breakfast is ready if you guys want any." He told them.

He then took out plates and stacked foog on them, then handed the plates to the two girls. "there you two go. eat up."
    Fraya
    Original Character

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by Fraya on Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:15 pm

Fraya was wide awake and laying in bed waiting for Mike to wake up. that turtle sure slept a lot. Tho to be fair it was pretty early still. She looked over at him and grinned. She kissed his nose then scooted down the bed to reach his feet, then proceeded to tickle him. "wakey wakey."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:31 am

Sugar wrote:"You know, dress shopping sounds like fun. yeah come and get me. who else is coming dress shopping?" She asked wondering how social she would have to be.

"Me, Tabitha, and Mikko." Ally told Sugar, not sure if she knew any of them. And then she remembered. Sugar probably knew Mikko because her boyfriend wanted her dead. "But...please keep it on the down-low that Mikko will be at the wedding." She pleaded. "Lexi may or may not meet up with us.. not sure..."
    Sugar
    Original Character

Post by Sugar on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:03 am

Sugar gave an unseen nod, tho she wasn't sure if she should keep the bit about Mikko secret from Jencko. He might want her to bring Mikko back, if she could that is. "Ok well, I'll be waiting here for you. see you soon." She said cheerfully then hung up. She put her phone back in her purse and sat down quietly. She looked over at jencko wanting to tell him about Mikko but not wanting to ruin Ally and Ace's day. Oh what to do!?
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Michelangelo on Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:50 am

Fraya wrote:Fraya was wide awake and laying in bed waiting for Mike to wake up. that turtle sure slept a lot. Tho to be fair it was pretty early still. She looked over at him and grinned. She kissed his nose then scooted down the bed to reach his feet, then proceeded to tickle him. "wakey wakey."

Mike was worn out after all of last night's 'activities'. He was sleeping soundly, until he was suddenly under a tickle attack! His eyes shot open and he let out a loud scream, and tried to retreat beneath the covers..

"AHHHH!! THE ALIENS ARE LICKING MY FEET!!"

Female

Post by Ally on Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:56 am

Sugar wrote:Sugar gave an unseen nod, tho she wasn't sure if she should keep the bit about Mikko secret from Jencko. He might want her to bring Mikko back, if she could that is. "Ok well, I'll be waiting here for you. see you soon." She said cheerfully then hung up. She put her phone back in her purse and sat down quietly. She looked over at jencko wanting to tell him about Mikko but not wanting to ruin Ally and Ace's day. Oh what to do!?

Ally was really hoping that Sugar could keep her mouth shut. She didn't know the woman that well, but knew that she was close to Ace. Surely she wouldn't want to ruin his big day.. right? Hopefully not. This could NOT be a disaster!

"We have to swing by Turk HQ and pick up Sugar.. after Mikko." She announced to Tabitha. She then stared at her phone for a moment as she tried to decide on who to call next. Kelly, He was a close friend of hers, and while they had been 'friends with benefits' at one time.. she wanted him there. She dialed his number and waited for him to answer...
    Jencko
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 75
    Registration date : 2008-10-16

Post by Jencko on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:00 am

Jencko was once again busy with going through documentation of shipments and past deliveries. It seemed that some of his 'clients' were overdue on their payments, and would need to be.. 'reminded'. Maybe he would do that tonight.

When Sugar came back in, he gazed up from his stack of papers. It seemed that something was weighing heavily on her mind. "What's up?"
    Sugar
    Original Character

Post by Sugar on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:04 am

"Ace is getting married tonight. I'm suppose to go dress shopping with his girl in a bit. The thing is..." She stopped and sighed. "Mikko's gonna be there too. Bunch of your guys are going to the wedding too. It's really no big deal."

She got up and stepped behind Jencko massaging his shoulders. "I know yer busy, don't worry about Mikko or a wedding or anything." She said and kissed the top of his head.
    Kelly
    Friend

Number of posts : 61
    Registration date : 2011-03-21

Post by Kelly on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:05 am

Kelly was still fast asleep when his phone rang. He reached for it and after a few tries grabbed it. "Hello." He answered tiredly. "Someone better be on fire."
    Fraya
    Original Character

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by Fraya on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:10 am

Michelangelo wrote:
    Mike was worn out after all of last night's 'activities'. He was sleeping soundly, until he was suddenly under a tickle attack! His eyes shot open and he let out a loud scream, and tried to retreat beneath the covers..

"AHHHH!! THE ALIENS ARE LICKING MY FEET!!"

Fraya then pounced on top of him and tickled his sides. "Rawr! I'ma alien!" She teased.
    Tabitha
    Friend

Number of posts : 99
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Post by Tabitha on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:23 am

Tabitha just nodded and pulled up to Mikko's place. She honked the horn and waited. They wouldn't have to wait long, Mikko soon came out with Travis. She slipped in the back seat and set the baby bag down. "hey! So who else we picking up?" She said as she got herself comfortable.

"We're off to the Turks." Tabitha answered.

"What!? Why!? I can't go there!" Mikko said, starting to freak out a little. "Is this some kinda set up?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:36 am

Kelly wrote:Kelly was still fast asleep when his phone rang. He reached for it and after a few tries grabbed it. "Hello." He answered tiredly. "Someone better be on fire."

Ally chuckled at Kelly's comment. "Mmm.. no, but I am getting married..." She teased, but before she could say anything else, Mikko got into the car, and at Tabitha's announcement, she began to freak out..

"..hold on a sec, babe.. have to defuse a situation.." Shen then covered the receiver and looked back at Mikko. "No one is setting you up.. calm down. We just have to pick up Sugar."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:41 am

Kelly rubbed his eyes and sat up. "Really? that's awesome." He said but then was cut off. He waited for Ally to get back on the phone.

Mikko held Travis close to her and was near ready to hop out of the car, but then Tabitha took off. At Ally's words she relaxed a little. Surely Ally wouldn't do anything with Travis around? No she was sure she wouldn't.

Mikko gave a nod. "Sugar uh? what's that whore up to?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:48 am

Well, apparently it seemed that Mikko had a low opinion of Sugar. "I'm not sure. But, she's one of Ace's best friends, so I want her there." She told her. "But.. everyone's promised to behave.." And then her attention returned to the phone.

"Back.. sorry about that. It kinda sucks having friends that all hate each other." She pouted. "Anyway... YEAH! I'm getting married.. hard to believe, huh? But.. I want you there.."
    Kelly
    Friend

Post by Kelly on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:54 am

"Yeah that does suck. but hey! Congrats. Of course I'll be there. Just tell me where there is. and what time. And if I should bring anything. I should find a date. I'll bring Angel. Angel can come right?"

Tabitha drove away from Mikko's place. "So where is the turks at?" She asked. Mikko scooted up to the front and started to direct Tabitha on where to go.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:02 pm

Ally was excited that Kelly was actually going to come. "I'll let you know all the details as soon as I have them. And of course Angel can come." She told him. "I'll be calling you back real soon, babe. Thanks for coming!"
    Kelly
    Friend

Post by Kelly on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:03 pm

"Wouldn't miss it! talk to you soon." Kelly hung up and stretched out. Now he had to inform Angel and find a gift and he suppose he should find something nice to wear. A little more noticed would have been good...
    Jencko
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 75
    Registration date : 2008-10-16

Post by Jencko on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:08 pm

Sugar wrote:"Ace is getting married tonight. I'm suppose to go dress shopping with his girl in a bit. The thing is..." She stopped and sighed. "Mikko's gonna be there too. Bunch of your guys are going to the wedding too. It's really no big deal."

She got up and stepped behind Jencko massaging his shoulders. "I know yer busy, don't worry about Mikko or a wedding or anything." She said and kissed the top of his head.

Well, that certainly earned Jencko's attention. Mikko was going to be there, and so was some of his men? "Well, one of those Bozo's better be bringin' her back...or, I could just go and do it myself.." He commented, but of course didn't expect for Sugar to. She wasn't a thug, nor was she a fighter.. and he wouldn't put her in that position.

He was definitely enjoying the massage, but then the name she had mentioned earlier registered. "Ace, huh. You friends with that clown?" Yeah, he had dealings with Ace before, and the fact that the man was a drug dealer and competition never settled well with him...
    Sugar
    Original Character

Post by Sugar on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:12 pm

"I'm sure Bones will bring her back." She said. "And yeah Ace and I go way back. We were never an item or anything. But he would hook me up with pain pills when I would get my ass handed to me." She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a squeeze.

"They're coming here to pick me up so I should meet them out side. I'll see you soon, babe."
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:13 pm

Lexi wrote:

Raphael wrote:Raph certainly didn't like the fact that Mikko was going to be there. And he didn't blame Lexi in the slightest with her hesitation after hearing that. Raph himself wasn't sure what to think of Mikko anymore, either. He was nice to her the other night, but he didn't really want Lexi to be anywhere near her.

"Yeah, I understand," he finally said, laying a hand on her shoulder. "Why would they want us there, though? We barely know 'em. 'Cept for Leo."

Lexi could sense Raph's hesitation also, and part of her felt that it stemmed from the fact that she was reluctant to go. Ally had mentioned that Ace had wanted all of the turtles for groomsmen, and if none of them showed up... she sighed. As much as she hated the idea of being around Mikko, she also hated the thought of being irreverently responsible for Ally and Ace's wedding being ruined. "Because.. obviously they consider you friends." She told him. "Ally did live with us for seven months, even if she did stay isolated and moping over Ace." She reminded him. "And Ace.. he made sure that I had the drugs to keep you comfortable while you were in bad shape." She sighed. "They're friends.. so.. I guess we can't let them down..."

Raph knew she was right. He nodded and scooted off the bed. "Guess I'll go tell 'em," he said as he got up then turned to her. "You're sure you're okay with with, babe?" He just wanted to be sure.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:26 am