Wedding Bliss

Splinter
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Re: Wedding Bliss

Post by Splinter on Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:46 pm

"He was no trouble at all." Splinter whispered. "He's a very good baby. much better then you were." He teased. "I have to get these two to bed now. I'll see you in the morning, Raphael."

With his arms free, splinter carefully picked up the two girls and was about to carring them to bed when Leo and Pepper came in. He gave a bow back and said his goodnights before bringing the girls to bed then heading to his own room.

Last edited by Splinter on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 505
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by April O'Neil on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:00 am

Casey Jones wrote:A lopsided grin tugged across Casey's lips as he stumbled out of the van, then looped an arm around April as they headed into the farmhouse. "Mmm..yes, mom." He teased, nuzzling a kiss against her neck. "Are you gonna tuck me in and read me a bedtime story?"

April guided him into the cabin and into their room. "yes. But first I'm going to get you out of your cloths." She said and pushed him down on the bed. She then grabbed his feet and started to take off his shoes. "No more brownies for you, dear."

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:15 pm

Casey chuckled when she pushed him back onto the bed, his hazy eyes watching her intently as she tugged off his shoes. He leaned up and reached for her hands, pulling her onto him. "No more brownies...soooo... do I get somethin' sweeter to make up for it?"
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female

Post by April O'Neil on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:19 pm

April was caught of guard when she was pulled onto Casey. She smiled and kissed him softly. "I don't know. You're not in your right mind right now. Maybe after you get some rest."

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male

Post by Casey Jones on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:23 pm

Casey gave her his most pitiful look as he ran his hands along her side, and slowly edged his fingertips beneath her dress, lightly caressing her thigh...

"Aww... I don't need to be in my right mind to know I want you... that's never wrong..."
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female

Post by April O'Neil on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:26 pm

She rolled her eyes at that, but was real very flatered. She kissed him again letting it linger a bit. "Ok. maybe it'll sober you up." She smiled brightly at him and pressed her lips against his once more.

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male

Post by Casey Jones on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:39 pm

A devious grin stretched across Casey's lips and he returned the kiss wholeheartedly as his hands slipped from beneath her dress and made clumsy attempts at slipping the garment up her body and over her head,tossing it aimlessly to the floor...
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female

Post by April O'Neil on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:42 pm

April helped him with her dress, then started to undress him. slipping each lair of clothing off of him and tossing it on the floor.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:14 am

Rini wrote:Rini went with him inside and to the bedroom. She smiled brightly when he scooped her up and placed her on the bed. She kissed him back then started to strip out of her dress. "Today was fun. It was nice seeing you guys out in the public without much negitive reactions."

"Mm-hmm," Don agreed, smiling warmly as he helped her out of her dress. He still had his concerns but he didn't want to spoil the beautiful moment between them. "It went much better than expected." Although they certainly could have done without the Shredder being there completely.

He moved his face closer to hers, lowering his voice. "I loved our dance the most."
    Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:14 pm

Rini smiled up at him and cupped his face in her hands. "Yeah, the dance was really nice. I hope we can do it again soon." She leaned up and planted a soft kiss against his lips. "Love you."
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:52 pm

Don smiled at her, nodding. "I would be up for it anytime you'd want to." He returned her kiss then nuzzled her gently. "I love you, too." Then he slipped out of his gear and took Rini in his arms after laying down next to her. "Are you tired yet?"
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:09 pm

Splinter wrote:"He was no trouble at all." Splinter whispered. "He's a very good baby. much better then you were." He teased. "I have to get these two to bed now. I'll see you in the morning, Raphael."

Raph had to laugh a little at that. "Yeah, sure..." Though he was pretty sure Mikey was the biggest handful of all of them when they were little. The kid was always getting himself into trouble, after all.

"Thanks. G'night." He bowed his head to his father then retreated back to the bedroom with his little one. "We're back..." he announced softly to Lexi as he entered the room, closing the door softly behind himself and the sleeping Pheonix in his arms.
    Splinter
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post by Splinter on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:29 pm

Splinter brought the two girls to their bedroom and laid them down. He then tucked them in the bed and silently left the room. He went to his own room and crawled in bed after leaning his cane on the nightstand. It had been a long day and he was looking forward to some much needed rest.
    Rini
    Original Character

Post by Rini on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:30 pm

Donatello wrote:Don smiled at her, nodding. "I would be up for it anytime you'd want to." He returned her kiss then nuzzled her gently. "I love you, too." Then he slipped out of his gear and took Rini in his arms after laying down next to her. "Are you tired yet?"

"I am a bit tired." She answered and snuggled against him. "Are you? Or are you looking to have a romantic moment?" She asked with a sweet smile and a slight blush.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:20 pm

Now it was Don's turn to blush. "Actually...yeah. A romantic moment." He smiled warmly then kissed her. "After today -- being a celebration of love and all -- it makes me want to really show it to you. To prove myself...as cheesy as that might sound." And boy did it ever sound lame to his own ears. But he was still hoping it sounded romantic enough to her. After saying that to her, it caused him to blush more than ever.
    Rini
    Original Character

Post by Rini on Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:23 pm

"That's not cheesy at all." Rini told him and nuzzled his neck. "I would love to have a romantic moment with you." She softly kissed his neck then kissed his lips. "Maybe one day we can have a wedding."
    Elakiya
    Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:43 pm

Mondo Gecko wrote:Mondo slipped out of the van and walked around to Ela. He took her hand and headed to the cabin with her. "Night guys." He called to the others as he and Ela headed inside.

Follows Mondo back into the farm house to get ready for a good nights rest. After being a her first wedding and saw enough drama to last her a while. "which room," Wonders as she looks at Mondo.
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Post by Mondo Gecko on Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:46 pm

Mondo looked around and shook his head. "Looks like all the rooms are taken. No mater. It's a nice night out we can sleep under the stars." He grabbed some blankets and pillows from the hall closet and took Ela's hand again. He lead her back outside and found a nice spot to rest under a large tree. He set out the blankets and pillows then motioned for her to lay down with him. "It'll be romantic."
    Karai
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by Karai on Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm

Karai wrote:Had gone back to her room for the evening with a plate of chocolate strawberries and wine. Starts up a nice warm bath and decides to do spoil herself with sweets and a bubble bath for the evening before bed.

After her nice long bath and sweets she got ready for bed. Turned on some nice Asian music on her night stand and falls asleep.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:59 am

Rini wrote:"That's not cheesy at all." Rini told him and nuzzled his neck. "I would love to have a romantic moment with you." She softly kissed his neck then kissed his lips. "Maybe one day we can have a wedding."

"Mmm, that would be wonderful," Don said, kissing her back then nuzzled her gently. "Nothing would make me happier." Then he slowly moved on top of her, kissing her more passionately, letting a hand slowly travel down her body. He wouldn't go much further unless she really wanted it.
    Elakiya
    Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:28 pm

"Sounds lovely, as long as the weather remains clear and stary I'm all fore it. If it rains I'll be in the lake." Reminds him with a smile as they venture outside to sleep.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:09 pm

Ace wrote:ace took her hand and helped her out of the car. "yep the start of the rest of our lives." He lead her to the front door and opened the door up. He then scooped her up in his arms and happily carried her into the house.

A huge grin stretched across Ally's face when Ace scooped her up and carried her over the threshold. It was all beginning to sink in. She was blessed to be married to her best friend, and while she once thought that she could never settle for one guy... she couldn't be happier. Ace was her heart, and her separation from him had shown her that she couldn't breathe without him.

She could hardly suppress the happy tears as she cupped his cheeks and caught his lips in a long, passionate kiss...
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:03 pm

Ace returned the kiss and kicked the door close behind them. He then brought Ally to their bedroom and laid her down on the bed. "I think it's time we get some sleep." He teased. "Past my bedtime."
    Rini
    Original Character

Post by Rini on Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:05 pm

Donatello wrote:"Mmm, that would be wonderful," Don said, kissing her back then nuzzled her gently. "Nothing would make me happier." Then he slowly moved on top of her, kissing her more passionately, letting a hand slowly travel down her body. He wouldn't go much further unless she really wanted it.

Rini returned the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck. She shivered at his touches and smiled against his lips. "That tickles."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:29 pm

Ace wrote:Ace returned the kiss and kicked the door close behind them. He then brought Ally to their bedroom and laid her down on the bed. "I think it's time we get some sleep." He teased. "Past my bedtime."

Ally pushed herself up onto her elbows and quirked a brow at him. "Wow...I've always heard that sex dies with marriage ....that was fast..." She gave him a playful pout, then pulled him down to her, wrapping her arms around his neck and catching his lips in another deep kiss. "Already losing it, huh?" She teased.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:56 am