Wedding Bliss

Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Re: Wedding Bliss

Post by Ace on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:45 am

"Nah." He said grinning against her lips. He returned the kiss and reached down to give her ass a hard squeeze. "I think it's time we get you out of this dress." He sat up and looked her over, trying to figure the dress out. He reached out and tugged lightly at the dress, not wanting to rip it.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:42 pm

Ally smiled in amusement as poor Ace tried to figure out her dress, and chuckled lightly as she pressed another hiss against his lips. "Dawww.. having trouble, are we?" She leaned up and tried to reach around to the zipper, but it was a little difficult to reach. "Just zip me down... or, rip it off.. whichever is fine as long as I'm naked in like two seconds..."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:47 pm

"I'm not going to rip your dress. I might want to see you in it again." He unzipped the dress then slid it off of her. He let it fall to the floor and caught her lips in another deep kiss.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:25 pm

Ally smiled at his thoughtfulness and helped him as best as she could to free her of the dress. "You mean... like next year, when we renew our vows?" She teased, but was silenced by the kiss, which she returned wholeheartedly. She tugged him down with her and deepened the kiss..
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:28 pm

Ace wiggled out of his own cloths and started to kiss Ally's body. He started with her mouth then traveled over her neck. He continued down to her breast and gave each one attention. He licked and nipped at her nipples then continued going down on her, kissing her stomach then inner thigh.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:48 pm

Ally eagerly attempted to help Ace with his clothes, never once disengaging her lips from his. The kiss became more heated as his lips traveled over her, and she moaned against his lips as he lavished her breasts with his heavenly attentions. Then he continued his downward decent and her anticipation began to grow as she felt his warm lips against the sensitive skin of her inner thigh.

"Mmmm..." She moaned, breathing in anticipation and excitement. One hand slipped down to run through his hair..
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:51 pm

Ace then dived between her legs. licking and sucking her clit. He reached up and gave her breast a squeeze as he worked his magic on her.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:21 am

...and then his face dove in between her thighs, working her with all of his precision and expertise. God, how she loved this! Her head tilted back as her head began to swim with the overwhelming pleasure he was causing between her legs.

"Mmmm...yeeeeah, that feels sooo wonderful.. .eat that pussy, sexy.." She complimented and urged between heavy moans, one leg resting over his shoulder to give him better access while he worked his sweet magic..
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:50 am

Ace eagerly did as he was told. He slipped two fingers inside of her as he slipped his tongue through her folds. Her moans were music to his ears. He wiggled his fingers inside of her and sucked on her clit, humming against her.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:41 am

Rini wrote:Rini returned the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck. She shivered at his touches and smiled against his lips. "That tickles."

Don could tell that she was enjoying his lightly seductive -- but still mostly innoncent -- touches. He decided to go a little further then stopped when she spoke and left his hand where it was, smiling with just a hint of a smirk on his face. "Would you like me to stop?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:01 pm

Ace wrote:Ace eagerly did as he was told. He slipped two fingers inside of her as he slipped his tongue through her folds. Her moans were music to his ears. He wiggled his fingers inside of her and sucked on her clit, humming against her.

"Mmm... fuck!! That feels amazing!!" Ally managed to breathe in between loud moans.The delicious sensations coursing through her were driving her wild. She grinded against his fingers, urging him on. Her juices dripped from between her folds. "You're so fucking good with that tongue.." She complimented, her fingers tangling in his hair as she continued to grind against his face...
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:07 pm

He grinned to himself and continued what he was doing. Pounding her with his fingers and sucking harder on her clit. He wanted her to climax before he hopped on top of her and fucked her brains out. With his free hand he reached up and pinched her nipple> "Mmmmm," He hummed softly against her.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:22 pm

...and thanks to the extreme ecstasy that he was causing, Ace's wishes would be granted. She felt herself growing close, causing her moans and screams to echo throughout the house, and intensified as the overwhelming orgasm crashed through her.

"OH FUCK!!" She cried out, her fingers digging into the mattress and her back arched, her juices completely soaking her...
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Lexi on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:34 pm

Raphael wrote:
    Raph had to laugh a little at that. "Yeah, sure..." Though he was pretty sure Mikey was the biggest handful of all of them when they were little. The kid was always getting himself into trouble, after all.

"Thanks. G'night." He bowed his head to his father then retreated back to the bedroom with his little one. "We're back..." he announced softly to Lexi as he entered the room, closing the door softly behind himself and the sleeping Pheonix in his arms.

A huge smile stretched across Lexi's lips when Raph finally returned with their son. After the emotional day that she had had, she felt blessed that she had so much to come home to. She patted the space beside her, wanting nothing more than to snuggle up with the two loves of her life.

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:39 pm

Raph carefully placed Pheonix down next to Lexi and climbed in bed on the other side of him, smiling. "Poor kid's worn out," he whispered, lightly caressing their son's cheek with his finger.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:08 pm

Lexi snuggled down next to their sleeping son, and nuzzled a gentle kiss against the little one's cheek. A contented smile stretched across her lips as she watched him sleep. "Awww.. hopefully he didn't give your dad too much trouble." She whispered, not wanting to wake him. She reached over to take Raph's hand. "Thanks for making me the luckiest girl in the world." She smiled. "I finally have the family I've always dreamed of."

Female
    Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2012-08-28

Post by Pepper on Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:29 pm

Leonardo wrote:

Leo took her hand and gave it a squeeze. "Yeah I am." He said with a soft smile. They walked in the house and bowed to his father. "Why don't you get ready for bed, and i'll get the bed ready for us." He told Pepper.

Pepper was relieved that Leo would be keeping her company again. A soft smile stretched across her lips and she gave a nod before heading off into the bathroom to change into the black silk gown that Lexi had been kind enough to let her borrow. It was a little too 'sexy' for her taste, but not too revealing as to make her uneasy around the opposite sex. At least it was comfortable.

Once she was changed, she headed into the bedroom where Leo was preparing the bed for them. "Thanks for keeping me company." She smiled. "I sleep so much better with you beside me."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:00 am

Ally wrote:...and thanks to the extreme ecstasy that he was causing, Ace's wishes would be granted. She felt herself growing close, causing her moans and screams to echo throughout the house, and intensified as the overwhelming orgasm crashed through her.

"OH FUCK!!" She cried out, her fingers digging into the mattress and her back arched, her juices completely soaking her...

Ace lapped up her juices and slipped his fingers from her. He kissed her inner thigh then moved up and kissed her belly. He continued his trail of kisses up to her mouth and kissed her deeply. He then reached down and postioned himself between her legs. He slipped inside her of her and slowly moved his hips.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:00 am

Ally was still reeling from her orgasm when she felt his warm lips making their way back up her body. "Mmmm...babe, you are a God with that tongue of yours..." She complimented before he caught her lips in a deep kiss. She returned it heatedly as he positioned himself between her legs, a moan of sweet release brushing against his lips as he filled her with his thickness..

"Mmm..... you feel so fucking wonderful..." She complimented, flicking her tongue across his lips before catching them in another deep kiss... "Fuck me hard, baby.."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:05 am

Pepper wrote:Pepper was relieved that Leo would be keeping her company again. A soft smile stretched across her lips and she gave a nod before heading off into the bathroom to change into the black silk gown that Lexi had been kind enough to let her borrow. It was a little too 'sexy' for her taste, but not too revealing as to make her uneasy around the opposite sex. At least it was comfortable.

Once she was changed, she headed into the bedroom where Leo was preparing the bed for them. "Thanks for keeping me company." She smiled. "I sleep so much better with you beside me."

Leo smiled at Pepper when she walked back in the room. "You look stunning." he complemented. He took off his gear and set it down on the floor. "No problem. I find I sleep a little better with you too." He sat on the bed and reached out to take her hand and pull her next to him.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:41 am

"Mmm you feel great too." He said and picked up speed, pounding into her. He kissed her lips heatedly biting her lower lip. His hands groped her breast, pinching and squeezing her.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:53 pm

Her moans became more intense as he pounded into her and groped her breasts. She kissed him heatedly, her nails raking along his sides, and she reached down to give his ass a good squeeze. "You..are..amazing.." She complimented in between labored breaths, moaning against his lips. She wrapped one leg around his hips and grinded against him each time he buried himself deep inside of her...
    Pepper
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2012-08-28

Post by Pepper on Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:59 pm

Leonardo wrote:

Leo smiled at Pepper when she walked back in the room. "You look stunning." he complemented. He took off his gear and set it down on the floor. "No problem. I find I sleep a little better with you too." He sat on the bed and reached out to take her hand and pull her next to him.

Pepper blushed at Leo's compliment. It felt nice coming from him. "Heh.. thank you." She took his hand and allowed him to pull her beside him, a smile stretching across her lips. Even though he made her blush.. a lot... she still felt comfortable with him, and completely at ease. It was a nice feeling, especially after the long period of confusion and fear that she had felt before meeting him.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:33 am

Leo leaned down and kissed her cheek softly. He then tucked his legs under the covers and carefully pulled Pepper down beside him. "Comfortable?"
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:35 am

"So...are you..." Ace breathed. His hot mouth traveled over her mouth and over to her neck. He nipped her there as he pounded into her. He then pulled out of her and flipped her over before entering her from behind.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:20 am