Doctor Who?

Blaze
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 72
    Registration date : 2011-08-10

Re: Doctor Who?

Post by Blaze on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:23 pm

Blaze blinked in confusion.. well, he certainly didn't expect this guy to be her boyfriend. Especially since he and Mikko had just had an awesome night together. "Ooooh... she didn't tell me she had a boyfriend, otherwise I wouldn't have hooked up..." And then he realized that he probably said too much, and tried to take the attention off his words by flashing a charming grin at the nurse. "We're both her boyfriends... she's.. Mormon."

The nurse just rolled her eye and headed out of the room. Now the awkwardness drifted in. "Eh.. sorry, man. I didn't know she had a boyfriend." He admitted. "She didn't tell me." He quirked a brow at Ryan. "Or.. did you lie to get in here, too?"
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:26 pm

Mikko groaned and looked over at Ryan. Great and she couldn't even speak to try and defend herself! She liked that Blaze came to see her, but now she was wishing he hadn't. She squeezed Ryan's hand again, not letting him go.
    Ryan
    Friend

Number of posts : 204
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Ryan on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:47 pm

Things just got more confusing for Ryan. Who the fuck did this guy think he was. He was her boyfriend...her ONLY boyfriend. What the hell happened at the party? Now he really wished he could ask Mikko that very question. One thing that was certain -- this Blaze was really rubbing him the wrong way. How dare he claim to be Mikko's boyfriend! And the explanation the guy gave the nurse only made Ryan roll his eyes. He was biting his tongue to keep from saying something he would regret. This was NOT the time for him to lose his cool.

But then when Blaze said he lied just to get in along with what he already knew about the two of them possibly being together, and Ryan just lost it. "You...what?!" he hissed, glaring at the man as he stood up, trying not to cause a scene in front of Mikko. He would have let Mikko's hand go, but he felt hers tighten around his so he just stood in his spot, keeping his voice dangerously low. "Who the fuck are you, and what did you do with MY girl?" He stressed the word 'my' for emphasis.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:50 am

Mikko was starting to get upset. She tried to sit up, she pulled at the wires that were connected to her and opened her mouth to try to talk again. All that she managed was small noises. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she looked between the men. She didn't want them to start fighting!
    Blaze
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 72
    Registration date : 2011-08-10

Post by Blaze on Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:52 am

...but Blaze hadn't come here to start a fight, or to upset Mikko. He had come here to give her the news that Travis had an uncle from his father's side. Unfortunately his honesty in other aspects was causing problems, and was upsetting Mikko. It was the last thing she needed.

"Look, man... I didn't come here to cause trouble." He told Ryan. "I didn't know she had a boyfriend... I ain't a homewrecker." He reached and gave Mikko's hand a squeeze. "Don't get upset, Meeks. I didn't mean to cause trouble... I didn't know." He told her.

"I just found out that I'm Travis' uncle... I wanted to come tell you. I should have waited." He gave her hand another squeeze before releasing her. "Just get better, okay? I'll come back at a better time."

His attention then shifted to Ryan. "I know you're mad, dude. Hell.. I don't blame you. I would be if I was in your shoes. Like I said.. I'm not a home-wrecker. If I had known, shit wouldn't have gone down." He told him. "You have every right to hate me... buy Mikko's yer girl, and she needs you right now. She made a mistake.. but don't turn yer back on her." He gave that a moment to sink in, hoping that Ryan could see past his anger.

"I'm gonna get goin' since I'm causin' drama... I'm sure you two can work it out." With that, he disappeared out the door.
    Ryan
    Friend

Post by Ryan on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:18 am

While waiting for a reply from Blaze, he noticed Mikko had become very upset. He figured it was from the tension between himself and Blaze. That made all the fire go out of him, itself. He watched Blaze with Mikko, just mostly curious about who this guy was. But he was no longer angry.

However, Blaze's last comments really threw him for a loop before he could say his own apology. He didn't know what had happened, but it seemed like it was something very big and it concerned them as a couple. "What...?" was all he could get out before Blaze left the room. It seemed like he would have to find out about it later. With a heavy sigh, he took his place back at Mikko's side, taking her hand again.

"I'm not going anywhere," he repeated and lifted her hand to his lips, kissing the back of it.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:25 am

Mikko gave Blaze's hand a squeeze. She sniffed as he told her that he was Travis' uncle. a small smile spread over her face, she wanted him to stay to meet Travis. But she couldn't talk and soon he left. Her small dropped when she was alone with Ryan again, her eyes filling with tears as she quietly cried. She was surprise Ryan was still there with her, did he really not realize what Blaze was talking about? it would have been easier if he just figured it out himself rather then her having to spell it out for him. She laid back down and took some calming breaths. She gave Ryan's hand a squeeze and mouthed the word sorry to him.
    Ryan
    Friend

Post by Ryan on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:33 am

Whatever Mikko's deep, dark secret was, it could wait for later. He saw her mouthing something to him. He caught onto what it was and he shook his head. "Whatever it is, we'll worry about it later," he told her, pressing a gentle kiss to her cheek. "Just focus on getting better." But just because he was letting it go for now, he DID want to know what was so horrible. He had his guesses, but he wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet. And he couldn't stay mad at Mikko right now, anyway.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:40 am

Mikko nodded and looked over at the bear Blaze left for her. She tried to move her arms but they still felt heavy, her whole body felt heavy. She pointed to the covers indicating that she wanted them pulled over her. It was horrible not being able to talk and she prayed that it wouldn't last forever.
    Ryan
    Friend

Post by Ryan on Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:12 pm

Ryan saw what she was asking for stood up, reached down to pull the blankets up over her and tucked in the edges underneath her so she was in a warm cocoon. He smiled softly at her. "Is that better?" He glanced over at the bear Blaze left. He was still steamed that the guy posed at Mikko's boyfriend, but his apology seemed genuine. He supposed he could give the guy another chance. However, if he knew what actually happened, he would probably want to throw the bear in a fire someplace.

He reached over and placed the bear next to her on the bed. "There," he said, leaning over and kissed her cheek. "All comfy." Then he sat down in his seat again.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:16 pm

Mikko nodded and relaxed under the blankets. She looked at him and mouthed the words I love you to him before yawning and closeing her eyes. The nurse came in and gave Mikko some more medication for pain then left the room.
    Bones
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

Post by Bones on Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:20 pm

Bones was laying in his bed flirting with the nurses. He heard that Mikko was alive and in the hospital as well. He knew that he had to finish the job. He couldn't be like Spike and leave the job unfinished! He just got promoted! He was in great pain but managed to sit up, his legs hanging off the bed. Slowly he got to his feet and, grabbing his IV drip, headed out his room to go find Mikko.
    Ryan
    Friend

Post by Ryan on Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:04 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko nodded and relaxed under the blankets. She looked at him and mouthed the words I love you to him before yawning and closeing her eyes. The nurse came in and gave Mikko some more medication for pain then left the room.

Ryan mouthed those words back then stood back while the nurse gave her the medicine. Then he was right back at her side, putting a hand on her shoulder. "I'm staying right here. No one is making me leave you. I promise." He made himself comfortable in the chair next to her then leaned forward, resting his head on his crossed arms against the mattress.

"Goodnight, babe."
    Bones
    Original Character

Male

Post by Bones on Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:09 pm

Bones was finally told where Mikko was and, after convincing the nurse he was Mikko's brother, walked in her room. He didn't say anything but noticed the man seemingly sleeping next to Mikko. He quietly closed the door and tiptoed over to the girl. He grabbed one of the extra pillows that were laying on the small couch and placed it over Mikko's face, holding it there snuggly.

Mikko woke up unable to breath and freaked out, tapping on Ryan's arm to get help.
    Ryan
    Friend

Post by Ryan on Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:31 pm

Ryan was almost asleep by the time Bones entered the room but was snapped back to full-alert after feeling and hearing the struggle next to him. His eyes widened in horror at the scene in front of him. He jumped up from his seat and gave Bones as much as a shove as he could muster from across the bed from him.

"Help! Someone help!" He cried out to the room as loud as he could before running to the other side of the bed and gave Bones a quick right hook before the man could recover. Ryan didn't know what was happening, but he knew he had to get Mikko out of there as soon as possible. Who knew if this guy had another weapon on him.

Ryan was in full protection-mode...
    Bones
    Original Character

Male

Post by Bones on Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:40 pm

Bones stumbbled back onto the couch, he stood up right as Ryan threw the punch. He recovered from the attack and put his hands up then grabbed his IV drip. He didn't have the energy to fight. "Fine i'm leaving. But this isn't over, yer girl isn't going to last for long. And why should you care. she's been fucking other guys. Plus, it's only a matter of time before she kills you too." With that Bones turned and walked out the door just as a nurse was coming in. She gave everyone a look then helped Bones get back to his own room.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:50 pm

Once the pillow fell from her face, Mikko took in a few deep breaths. She watched Bones and Ryan and was impressed that Ryan was beating the crap out of Bones. She liked seeing this side of him. Then Bones said that she was sleepping around, and that wasn't true! she messed up one time, she wasn't sleeping around damnit! When he left she looked back at Ryan worried about staying at the hospital now.
    Ryan
    Friend

Post by Ryan on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:45 am

Ryan watched the other man retreat from the room. His adrenaline was really pumping and he turned to look at Mikko, took her hand, and gave it a light squeeze while making sure she was alright. However, now he was extremely curious about this 'mistake' was that everyone was referring to. Both Bones and Blaze said something about it. Something clearly happened at that wedding that he wasn't aware of.

Sighing heavily, knowing Mikko couldn't tell him what happened just yet, he gave her hand another squeeze then knelt down on the floor next to the bed and looked into her eyes. "Is there something I should know...?" he asked gently, expecting no more than a nod from her. Then he wouldn't press any more on the issue until she was better and able to talk again.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:49 am

Mikko was happy when Bones finally left the room, but she was worried that he would come back to finish her off. At least she had Ryan there to protect her. She looked over at him when he knelt down beside her. At his question she teared up again and nodded her head. She took a few deep breaths and pointed to the bear then pointed to herself. Trying to tell him what was going on with out being able to actually tell him. She was sure that if Ryan caught on to what she was trying to say he would leave her. Then she would be alone again. The thought brought more tears to her eyes.
    Ryan
    Friend

Post by Ryan on Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:13 pm

Ryan watched her body language carefully, trying to grasp what she was trying to say. She pointed to the bear -- the bear was from Blaze. Did that mean...? "Oh no..." he voiced softly, giving Mikko a saddened look. He pretty much figured it out after piecing everything together. He was very disappointed in her, but he still loved her. Even if she cheated on him. But...there had to be a good reason, right? He was giving her enough attention...wasn't he?

He sighed heavily, looking away and swallowing thickly. "It's...okay." Of course he was hurt, but he still believed that they were meant to be together. And if it was really true love, then they could overcome this. He looked back at her with an unreadable expression. "Just...tell me what happened when you can." Then he would decide whether he could truly forgive her or not.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:24 pm

Mikko's cries turned into painful hiccups. She nodded to him while trying to get her emotions under control. She patted the spot next to her on the bed wanting Ryan to join her. She just wanted him to be close to her.
    Ryan
    Friend

Post by Ryan on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:38 pm

Ryan never hesitated to get into bed with her. He wanted her to get better more than anything at the moment. He carefully wrapped an arm around her, pulling her close. "Just get better, babe. That's all I want right now." He pressed a kiss against her cheek. "Try to get some sleep. I'm not going anywhere."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:43 pm

Mikko was so relieved when Ryan slipped in the bed with her. She cling to him and snuggled against him. After calming herself down she nodded her head and closed her eyes. He wasn't leaving her. She didn't have to worry. It didn't stop the guilt she felt, but it made her feel better knowing he was sticking by her side. Her body was so tired that it took no time at all for her to fall asleep.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:48 am