Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Re: Doctor Who?

Post by Lazarus on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:42 pm

Laz was cleaning up the dishes when his phone rang. He looked at the number then answered it. "Hey, man. What's up?"
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Gabriel on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:53 pm

"S'up, man.. sorry to bother you, but I got a bit of a situation here....get out of my pants!!" He huffed at Lexi as she tried to dig the keys from his pocket, but went for his zipper. With a sigh, Lexi gave up and leaned back in the booth, the tears once again welling up in her eyes.

"...sorry.." Gabe sighed into the receiver. "Apparently the Turks are gonna be at the weddin'.. and Lexi didn't know that until now. She's.. upset.. and drunk. Too drunk to drive home, and I can't leave Seren for long. Is.. Raph around?"

Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:08 am

Laz frowned deeply at that. "Yeah hang on." He said and went to grab Raph. "Raph. Lexi's upset and drunk in the city." He said. "Want me to go get her?" Because he didn't think Raph should be going into public places.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:05 pm

Raph was just about ready to go when Laz barged in. At first he was annoyed and about to tell the guy to take a hike. Then his eyes widened when Laz told him the reason for the interruption. "What?!" he hissed, trying not to frighten the kid. "What the hell happened? Where is she?!"

Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:13 pm

"I'm not sure where she is. But Gabe's with her. She found out that Turks were going to be in the wedding and got really upset." He explained. He then handed the phone to Raph. "Here you talk to Gabe. He knows more then I do."
    Marley
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 366
    Registration date : 2010-07-03

Post by Marley on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:24 pm

Remey wrote:Remey went back to Marley's side when the doctors came in. He took her hand and gave it a light squeeze. "You're doing good love." He told her. "Soon we'll get to meet our little one."

Marley pulled him closer, her grip on his hand tightening as the contractions became more intense. This was some of the worst physical pain that she had ever experienced!! Now, she was really rethinking her choice to decline any drugs, but it would be worth it once this was all over.

She screamed out as another sharp pain ripped through her body, and she felt another contraction...

"The head is out.. just a few more pushes and it will all be over!" The doctor told her, and she pushed in time with his instructions. And finally, their little one entered the world. There was silence at first as the doctor worked with removing the umbilical cord from around the baby's neck, and working to get it breathing. The silence scared Marley, and despite the exhaustion that was seriously crippling, she tried to push herself up enough to see what was happening..

"What's wrong with my baby??" She pleaded, but didn't get an answer right away. But fortunately she wouldn't have to wait too long. They brought the little one over to her, all cleaned up and wrapped in a clean blanket.

"Congratulations.. it's a boy." The doctor announced to the couple. Tears welled in her eyes as she gazed down at the little one, his first cry was music to her ears. He was healthy, nothing was wrong. She looked at Remey, giving his hand a squeeze. "We got our boy.."
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:34 pm

Raphael wrote:Raph sighed heavily and ran his hand down his face before taking the phone from him. He was angry and worried at the same time. He wanted to go get her! He mumbled a quick thanks then said in as calm of a voice as he could, "Hey." He wanted to know exactly what the fuck was happening!

Gabriel waited while Laz communicated with Raph, but soon Raph's voice issued through the receiver. Ugh.. great. He would have to talk to the Bonehead. "..Hey." Yeah, awkward. "So, yeah. We have a situation. Lexi's too drunk to drive home.." He told him. "Am not!" Lexi argued, trying to grab the phone from Gabe, but he pulled it away. "He took my keys!" She added, loud enough for Raph to hear.

"I'd bring her home, but I can't leave Seren for that long.."

Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:04 pm

Raphael wrote:Raph sighed heavily, not liking this at all. "She's okay, right?" He heard her voice on the other end but it sounded like she was fine. Just very intoxicated. Raph had been there a few times, too.

But for once, he was thinking with a clear head. As much as he wanted to go get her, he knew it would be risky during the daytime. "So now what?" he asked, leaning heavily against the wall in the bedroom. "I can't get her either."

Or could he...?

Another thought occurred to him. He could probably borrow Casey's truck for that long. And if he really covered himself, then no one would be able to recognize him. Of course, this meant that he would be missing the wedding. No biggie, since he didn't plan on going after this, anyway.

"On second thought, maybe I can. Where are you guys?"

"I dunno..maybe you can sweet-talk Laz into comin' to get her." Gabe smirked, knowing it would be a cold day in hell before that happened. He knew that Raph didn't like Laz. Hell, there wasn't many people that Raph actually liked. "Or.. she can tough it out and sleep it off at the hospital." He gave an unseen shrug.

Now, it sounded like Raph was considering coming. Wasn't that risky? He was a big mutant, after all. That kind of thing really seemed to stick out in the daylight. But, whatever. It was his choice. "At Lafayette's." He told him. "Wanna talk to her?"

Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:05 am

Remey stood close by Marley's side. Giving her words of encouragement. But soon the baby was out and they were told it was a boy. remey couldn't have been happier.

He tried to sooth Marley when she was getting worried about the baby. "Everything is alright, babe." He told her but then she was handed their son. remey smiled down at the little on and rubed his little head. "He's perfect."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:24 pm

Raphael wrote:Raph gave an unseen nod. "Yeah. Put 'er on." He really wanted to see what Lexi thought before he risked going out there.

"Finally!" Lexi huffed when Gabe finally handed her the phone. She was trying to suppress drunken tears as she held it to her ear, hoping that she could be convincing... "He took my keys.." She pouted, but somewhere in her drunken haze, she realized that wasn't really important as far as convincing Raph. "I'm okay to drive, babe.."She told him, her words slightly slurred despite her attempts to make them well formed and confident. "No need.. for you to drive all this way.."

Female

Post by Lexi on Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:43 pm

Raphael wrote:'Yeah right,' Raph thought, rolling his eyes. "Babe, you're in no condition ta' drive. I can practically smell the alcohol from here," he told her, shaking his head. "It's okay. I got an idea. Jus' don't go anywhere."

"Mmm.. you have a good sense of smell.." She teased, "Can you sense anything else??" She asked seductively, causing Gabe to roll his eyes. "I'm fine.. promise.." Because to her, she was too drunk to realize that she was in fact drunk, but she knew how stubborn Raph was... just as stubborn as her. She sighed deeply, knowing that arguing would get her nowhere.

"Okay.. fine... but, is anyone coming with you??" Because she didn't want him coming into the city, during broad daylight, alone. What if something happened??

Female

Post by Lexi on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:38 am

Raphael wrote:"Uhhhh..." Raph hesitated. He hadn't actually thought of that. He was planning on coming alone. "Yeah, I was gonna." Because he thought everyone else would be going to the wedding. But if he did ask someone to go with him, who would it be? Someone he could stand for a few hours, for sure. But hell, pretty much anyone would get on his nerves about halfway there.

"You should.. bring Laz with you." She suggested. "It's not safe for you to drive in daylight.."

Female

Post by Lexi on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:10 pm

[quote="Raphael"]
    Lexi wrote:

'FUCK!!' Raph screamed in his mind. Laz was absolutely the last person he wanted to make the trip with. Well, maybe Gabe would be the worst, but hell...there was no fuckin' way. But, he had to think of Lexi and her well-being. And he wanted her home -- back with him.

With a defeated sigh, he turned back to the phone. "Fine..." But he was far from happy about it.

Of all the fucking people to choose from...

Lexi wasn't expecting for Raph to give in, so was pleasantly surprised when he did so. It would save her from arguing, and in her condition, that was probably a good thing. "Okay, babe. I'll see you soon. Sorry you're having to come.. but it's Gabe's fault.. for taking my keys..."

Gabe just rolled his eyes. "Yeahyeah, my fault for savin' you from a DUI that the media would just eat up.. and prolly savin' yer life. Yer Welcome."

Female

Post by Lexi on Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:57 pm

Raphael wrote:
    Raph also just rolled his eyes. "Yeah, well, I'm comin' so stay put," he said, going to the closet to pull out some clothes.

"Well... Gabe has me blocked in.. so I have no choice." Lexi pouted. "I'll see you boys soon. Love you." With that, she hung up, and looked at Gabe, frowning deeply. "Happy? I'm stuck here for three hours..Raph and Laz will probably kill each other..."

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:00 pm

"No, I'm not happy. Quite the opposite..." Gabriel huffed. "My girlfriend is at the hospital with our newborn. I should be there with her, but I'm havin' to babysit you because I can't trust you to be an adult."

Lexi stared at him for a moment, struggling to hold back her tears. "Just.. go, Gabriel. I'm sorry that I messed up your day. I didn't ask you to come here. Seren needs you."

And soon, there was no holding back the tears. She covered her face, wishing she could just disappear right now. She wasn't over it.. what had happened to her a few months ago. She had tried to convince herself that she was okay, but today was evidence that she wasn't alright...

Gabe blinked in confusion. At first, he'd thought that he had hurt her feelings, and that was the last thing he wanted. Or.. maybe it was the booze, but then she said something that explained the tears, and the battles she was facing within. "I'm such a baby.. I should be over it by now.. but..they killed a part of me.." She sobbed.

Gabe slid closer and wrapped an arm around her. "Shh.. that stuff takes time, babe. No one expects you to be all better in just a few months." He tried his best to sooth her, and gave her a gentle squeeze when she leaned into him and buried her face against his chest. "You need to talk to someone instead of keepin' it bottled up, or yer never gonna get better." He suggested, but knew that Lexi was a lot like him in that aspect. She kept things bottled up, and put on a strong front, even when she was crumbling inside.

"It's.. hard.. to talk about." She sniffled, and reluctantly pulled away from his comforting hug. It felt nice. Too nice, and she was drunk and feeling weak and vulnerable. She knew that Gabe wouldn't try anything.. but right now, she couldn't trust herself. Gabe would always have a special place in her heart.

"Really, you should go, Gabe." She told him, wiping at her tears. She didn't want to be alone, but this wasn't fair to him.

"I'm not leavin' you alone like this. Come to the hospital with me... please? I just wanna know that yer okay."

Lexi hesitated for a minute, but finally gave a nod. She didn't want the media all over her, but she didn't want to pull Gabe away from his girlfriend and baby. "Okay." She sighed. Gabe was relieved. It would be much easier to have everyone in the same place. He slid out of the booth and offered her his hand, helping her to her feet, then wrapped an arm around her, giving her a squeeze as they headed out. He would be sure to give Laz a call once they got to the hospital.

Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:27 pm

A few hours had passed since Lexi had agreed to go back to the hospital with Gabe. She had been sitting quietly in Seren's room for the last several hours, resting in the reclining chair. She wanted so badly to hold the baby, but being as drunk as she was, she knew that wasn't a good idea.

She was beginning to get restless. Just where was Raph and Laz? Were they even coming? Probably not. Maybe they were punishing her but just forgetting her completely...

"I'm.. just gonna get a cab and go to a hotel or something. They're not going to show up." She told Gabe as she pushed up from the chair, having a little difficulty doing so. "Who knows.. maybe I can manage to get myself raped again..I'm pretty good at that." She huffed bitterly.

Gabriel sighed. "Lex, sit back down. If they're not here in another hour, I'll take you home myself."

"...that place isn't home. You can take me to my real home.."

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:41 pm

Finally Laz was pulling up to the hospital and parking. it was a long drive and he was glad to be getting out of the car. He turned it off and slipped out. "You want to wait here and I go grab her?" he asked Raph.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:44 pm

Raph thought the ride was taking way too long; especially with Laz. He kept thinking in his mind, 'Are we there yet? Are we there yet?', hoping it would make the trip go faster. He continued staring out the window absently. He couldn't wait to be with Lexi again.

He hadn't even noticed when their destination had changed until they were pulling up to the hospital, which sent Raph into a near-panic and was ready to jump out of the car and run inside. "What the hell?! Why're we here? Is Lexi okay?!" He gripped the door handle very tightly, ready to move quickly if need be.

He only relaxed when Laz told him that he was just going to pick her up. 'Okay, so it isn't her. That's good,' he told himself as he returned to his sulking mode as he gave Laz a small shrug. "Guess..." How he wanted to go in there and get her himself but knew that wasn't a very good idea with it being daylight and so many people around.

Last edited by Raphael on Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Because I apparently can read over the post three times and STILL miss something. :P)
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:48 pm

Laz hurried inside the building and went to the room Lexi was in. He opened the door and peeked inside before entering. "He there." He greeted. He smiled at Seren and the baby then looked over at Lexi.

"Raph's waiting for us in the car."
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:51 pm

Raph waited until Laz was out of sight before giving the dashboard a solid punch before crossing his arms again and sinking back into the seat. The blow wasn't enough to do anything but cool his temper...slightly.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:33 am

Lazarus wrote:Laz hurried inside the building and went to the room Lexi was in. He opened the door and peeked inside before entering. "He there." He greeted. He smiled at Seren and the baby then looked over at Lexi.

"Raph's waiting for us in the car."

Lexi managed a small grin when Laz finally appeared. She tried to push herself back up from the recliner, but just as before, it was proving a difficult task.It was frustrating, but probably comical for those watching.. but they would be brave to laugh! She finally managed to stand and grabbed her purse.

"I thought.. you forgot about me..." She admitted, and shifted just enough to spare Gabe and Serenity a little wave.

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:25 am

Laz helped Lexi up and put an arm around her. "I would never forget about you. We just ran into some traffic." He looked over at Gabe. "Thanks for keeping an eye on her."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:19 am

"No problem." Gabe replied, glad that Laz had made it. He watched the two head out of the room, and snuggled with Seren. "Maybe we'll be leavin' soon, too." At least he hoped that the doctor would feel that Seren and the baby were okay to leave. He knew how miserable she was having to stay here.

Lexi leaned against Laz, resting her head against his shoulder as they walked, and pulled her shades over her eyes to help disguise her. "You're such a good friend, Laz." She told him, giving him an apologetic look. "I'm sorry you had to come all this way.."

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:21 am

"Don't worry about it. I was coming to the city anyway. Which reminds me, I have to make a pit stop to get the kids a swing set. I'll be quick I promise." He planted a kiss against Lexi's head and finally made it back to the car. He opened up the door for her.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:25 pm

Raph was becoming very restless while waiting for Laz to return with Lexi. He thought it was taking too long. Finally, he saw them come out of the hospital, but his eyes narrowed at Laz at the small kiss. Jealousy boiled up inside him but he tried to tamp it down with closing his eyes and taking a couple deep breaths before the two got to the car.

It worked...mostly.

As soon as Lexi got in the car, Raph was on her immediately. "Thank god you're okay!" He held her tightly -- he couldn't control himself. He was worried sick about her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:39 am