Doctor Who?

Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Re: Doctor Who?

Post by Lexi on Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:22 pm

Lexi didn't seem to mind that Laz wanted to stop and get the kids a swing set. "Awww... you're such a good daddy." She smiled. Soon, they were back at the car and the moment she slid in, she felt Raph's arms around her, and could feel the concern radiating through him, as well as in his words. It made her feel guilty.

"I'm sorry, babe. I'm okay.. I promise." Well, she was for the most part, anyway. She was still pretty emotionally shaken. She accidentally pulled down his hood as she returned his hug, and had to do a double-take at the pretty red bow that had been beautifully crafted from Raph's bandana tails...

"Awww.. babe, did you gift wrap yourself for me?" She teased...

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:41 pm

Raph pulled back from her, very confused. "What? What're ya talkin' about?" Then he reached behind his head, feeling the knot of the bow Mikey had tied into his mask tails. His eyes widened then narrowed. "Mikey..." He was sure it was him. Caught between being embarrassed and pissed off at his brother, he started angrily tugging at the bow, only making it worse.

"I'm gonna kill 'im..."

Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:51 pm

Seeing how embarrassed he was, Lexi was trying hard to muffle her giggles, but it was impossible. "I'm sorry, babe. It just looks so cute.." She told him, but her smile slightly faltered at his agitation, and his failed attempts to unravel the bow.

"Here.." She pulled his hands away, then worked with untangling the mess that Raph had made. "That little stinker can really tie them.." She commented, but finally managed to undo the damage.

"There.." She cupped his cheeks, and pressed a kiss against the tip of his snout. "All better."

Male

Post by Raphael on Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:51 am

Raph had given up on trying to untangle the mess and let her do it. Once it was undone he gave her a smile and small smooch on the lips. "Thanks." Maybe now things would start looking up for him. It had been such an emotional roller coaster for the past several hours.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:41 am

Even in her drunken state, she could tell how tense Raph was, and she knew it wasn't just over his little brother's crafty work. She returned his kiss before snuggling against him, resting her head against his shoulder. "I'm sorry if I upset you." She apologized again, the smell of alcohol evident on her words.

"I.. thought I could.. deal with Mikko. But then.. she told me that the Turks were going to be there." She wiped at a tear that rolled down her cheek. "And.. she only warned me for Gabe's protection.. even though they had hurt me too."

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:53 am

Soon the doctor came into the room and smiled at the couple. "Looks like you got your wish. You can go home today. But you have to promise me that you'll take it easy."

Serenity smiled brightly and nodded her head. "I will!" She looked down at little Raven and kissed her head. "Hear that, we're going home. And you can meet Jake!"
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:04 pm

Lexi wrote:Even in her drunken state, she could tell how tense Raph was, and she knew it wasn't just over his little brother's crafty work. She returned his kiss before snuggling against him, resting her head against his shoulder. "I'm sorry if I upset you." She apologized again, the smell of alcohol evident on her words.

"I.. thought I could.. deal with Mikko. But then.. she told me that the Turks were going to be there." She wiped at a tear that rolled down her cheek. "And.. she only warned me for Gabe's protection.. even though they had hurt me too."

Raph already knew she had been drinking so he didn't pay any mind to it. It's what got them into this situation in the first place. "Shhhhh..." he tried soothing her. "It's alright now." He pressed a kiss to her cheek, still holding her close.

It was hard to keep his own temper in check with the way Lexi was treated earlier. He was still pissed off about the whole situation several months back. But he had to try...for her.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:07 pm

Once everyone was in the car, Laz drove off. He quickly headed to the store to pick up the swing set. When he got it it just barely fit in the back of the car, it would be a lot to put together for sure.

He then took off for home. The ride was long and seemed to take forever. He was just glad that Lexi was ok.

Finally they pulled up to the cabin and parked. Laz got out of the car to get the swingset out and start the task of putting it together.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:38 pm

Raph continued holding onto Lexi, afraid to ever let her go again. There had been way too damn many close calls lately. She definitely needed a break from all the drama. Raph was determined to make her do just that as soon as possible.

At some point during the ride, he looked down and saw she was asleep. He knew she needed it so he let her, making sure she was as comfortable as possible in the cramped space. She was looking so peaceful in her sleep. He wondered if she was dreaming about something, and if she was, what it was about.

When they finally arrived back at the cabin, Raph pressed a kiss to her cheek, gently trying to wake her up. "We're here..." he said in a soft whisper.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:26 am

Lexi had slept most of the ride home, curled up with her head resting against Raph. She had become lost in the bliss of sleep, and dreaming of Raph making wild, passionate love to her. Alcohol always made her 'needy', and her unconscious mind was taking advantage of that fact. She nuzzled against him when he attempted to kiss her awake, his quiet voice somehow managing to penetrate her subconscious. A tired grin stretched across her lips as she snuggled against him.

"Mmm.. I was having this really amazing dream...."

Female
    Number of posts : 366
    Registration date : 2010-07-03

Post by Marley on Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:40 pm

Remey wrote:Remey stood close by Marley's side. Giving her words of encouragement. But soon the baby was out and they were told it was a boy. remey couldn't have been happier.

He tried to sooth Marley when she was getting worried about the baby. "Everything is alright, babe." He told her but then she was handed their son. remey smiled down at the little on and rubed his little head. "He's perfect."

Marley couldn't control the happy tears as she gazed down at the little one, taking in his perfect features. "Heh.. he looks just like his daddy." She beamed proudly. "He's going to get all the ladies.." She wrapped the little blanket snuggly around him.

"We have to come up with a name." She smiled tiredly. She was beyond exhausted and in immense pain, but still she refused pain medication, too afraid that it would be too dangerous since she wanted to breast feed.

"...I like Loki." She grinned, and looked at Remey. "What names do you like?"
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:47 pm

Remey smiled and slid in the bed with Marley. "I like that name." He told her and rubbed the little ones cheek. "Little Loki. it's perfect."
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192

Post by Gabriel on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:42 pm

Serenity wrote:Soon the doctor came into the room and smiled at the couple. "Looks like you got your wish. You can go home today. But you have to promise me that you'll take it easy."

Serenity smiled brightly and nodded her head. "I will!" She looked down at little Raven and kissed her head. "Hear that, we're going home. And you can meet Jake!"

Gabe was glad that they would be going home today. Honestly, the hospital made him extremely uncomfortable, not to mention, restless. He knew it would probably be a few more hours before the hospital discharged Seren, and he figured she was getting hungry.

"You hungry?" He asked, nuzzling a kiss against her cheek. "I could go out and grab us somethin' while we're waitin' on the doc to discharge you."

Original Character

Female

Post by Marley on Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:22 pm

Remey wrote:Remey smiled and slid in the bed with Marley. "I like that name." He told her and rubbed the little ones cheek. "Little Loki. it's perfect."

Marley grinned, happy that he liked the name. Despite the pain she was feeling, she was completely happy. She had a beautiful baby boy, and her man right at her side. She remembered a time when she thought that she would be raising this baby alone... when Remey was nearly killed while helping the turtles. The memory brought tears to her eyes. The incident left Remey permanently injured, but at least she still had him. That's all that mattered.

"You wanna hold him?" She asked, rocking the little one in her arms.
    Serenity
    Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:30 am

Serenity smiled and pressed a kiss against his lips. "I'm starving." She admitted. "Some food would be nice. I think there's a little cafe downstairs." Though she wasn't really in the mood for more hospital food. She didn't want Gabe going out of his way, plus she didn't want him to be gone too long.
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male

Post by Remey on Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:33 am

"Of course." remey said and reached out, taking the baby in his arms. "I can't wait for Annabelle to meet him." He rocked Loki in his arms and smiled down at him. "We sure do make beautiful babies."
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:34 pm

Serenity wrote:Serenity smiled and pressed a kiss against his lips. "I'm starving." She admitted. "Some food would be nice. I think there's a little cafe downstairs." Though she wasn't really in the mood for more hospital food. She didn't want Gabe going out of his way, plus she didn't want him to be gone too long.

Gabriel returned her kiss, then shook his head. "Eh.. I'm sure yer sick of this bland stuff they call food." He wrinkled his nose. "There's a couple places just a few blocks away. I can go get you somethin' good. What'chu want?"

Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:36 pm

"Ummmm...a nice big salad with all the fixins. and maybe a milkshake. yeah that sounds good." She rocked little Raven in her arms and settled back down in the pillow. "Don't be gone to long, k?"
    Marley
    Original Character

Female

Post by Marley on Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:34 am

"Awww... I know Belle is gonna be an awesome big sister." Marley snuggled close, a contented smile stretching across her lips. She now had the family that she always wanted. Now, she just couldn't wait until she was married to the love of her life. She smiled brightly at his comment about what beautiful babies they made. "Heh.. we do! I'm sure we'll have a house full of gorgeous kids!"
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:35 am

"You got it." Gabe winked and pressed another kiss against her cheek, and one against the baby's forehead. "I'll be back soon." With that, he slipped out of the room, then headed for Marley's. He was sure those two were tired of hospital food, too. And Remey probably wanted some fresh air, too. Maybe he would tag along. That last thought quickly changed when he cracked open the door and saw Remey with the newborn in his arms. Marley had finally had her baby.

"Heh.. congrats." He told the two as he moved closer. "I'm sure he and Raven will be best friends." He smiled. "What's his name?"

"Loki!" Marley announced proudly.

Gabriel quirked a brow and smiled. "Loki, eh? God of Mischief?"

Marley smiled a little brighter. "Mmhmm. I'm a comic nerd and he's my favorite."

Gabe chuckled at that. "Yeah, he is pretty cool." He agreed. "I'm about to head out and grab a bite to eat. Starvin' on this hospital 'food'. You guys want anything?" Gabe asked.

"Oooooh... I want the biggest cheeseburger you can get, extra large milkshake, fries... and a happy meal!" Marley answered, then looked at Remey. "You want something, babe?"

Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male

Post by Remey on Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:19 pm

Remey was content holding his little boy in his arms. Tho he couldn't wait to bring Loki home. He looked up when Gabe came in and grinned. "Thanks man." When asked if he wanted any food he shook his head. "Nah I'm good, but I'll take a walk with you, need to stretch my legs." He looked at Marley and handed her back the baby. "That ok with you, Babe?"
    Marley
    Original Character

Female

Post by Marley on Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:25 am

Of course Marley didn't want Remey out of her sight, even for a second. But the poor guy had been right by her side since they arrived at the hospital, and she knew that all this sitting and laying around was hard on his back.

"Heh... sure. Just don't get lost, okay?" She lightly teased, but a part of her was being honest. Anything could happen. She then looked at Gabe. "Keep him out of trouble." But thinking about that, maybe Gabe wasn't the best choice for that. If anything, it would be Remey keeping Gabriel out of trouble.

Gabe gave hear salute and a lop-sided grin. "Promise."
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male

Post by Remey on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:59 am

"I promise I wont get lost." He grabbed his cane and stood up from the chair. He then leaned over and pressed a kiss against Marley's lips. "You be good while I'm gone." He told her.

He then headed to the door with Gabe.
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:15 pm

"Heh... I'm gonna cause havoc as soon as you leave." Marley teased. She rocked the little one in her arms and watched as the two headed for the door. She made an inward, silent plea for Gabe to watch after Remey, and bring him back in one piece. Sure, they were only going out to grab food, but their lives weren't typical, and she knew the dangers they would always be in.

Gabe headed out with Remey, and pulled the door closed behind them, figuring Marley would want some quiet time with her son. His attention then shifted to Remey as they made their way into the elevator. "I dunno about you.. but I've about had my fair share of hospitals.."

Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:21 pm

Remey walked with Gabe to the elevator and nodded in agreement. "Yeah I can't wait to get out of here." He admitted. When the elevator doors opened he walked out with Gabe and headed out the building. When they got close to the doors, they swung open and Mikko was rushed passed them, bones following close behind.

Remey moved out of the way and looked over at Gabe. "wasn't that Mikko?" He asked. "I wonder what happen..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:05 am