Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Re: Doctor Who?

Post by Gabriel on Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:16 pm

Gabe also stepped back as the medics rushed through with a familiar face.. though, it took him a moment to realize who it was due to the massive beating Mikko had taken. "Yeah.. it was..." He answered, frowning deeply as he watched them disappear with her. Despite their differences, a part of him still cared about her, even though it would have been in his best interest not to do so. But Gabe had never made healthy choices.

He followed in the direction they had taken her, but was quickly blocked off by one of the medics. "What happened to her??" He asked, trying to peep over. "Sorry, sir... we can't discuss that with you.."

Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:03 am

A nurse that was behind the desk saw Gabe and Remey try to see what happen to the girl that was just brought in. "Are you family?" She asked the two.

Remey turned around and nodded. "He's her brother and I'm a good friend. What happen to her?"

"It was gang related. She had her throat cut, i'm very sorry, they're bringing her to surgery right now. Is there any other family members we should call for her?"
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:54 am

Gabriel was surprised when Remey spoke up. Brother... that was something he wasn't referred to in regards to Mikko since his old life. Before the exact thing happened to him... and she was there. The details of that night was still sketchy in his mind, but he remembered that much. Still, he hated to hear that she had suffered the same fate, and it reflected in his features.

When he was asked about other family, he thought for a moment, but none came to mind other than her kid. He didn't know Ryan since he and Mikko hardly talked now. Finally, he shook his head. "Not that I know of. She has a son, though. He's a year old, I think...but I dunno where he is." And it wasn't like a one year old would understand that his mom was badly injured.

Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:44 am

the nurse frowned a little at that. She nodded her head. "I'm sure we can find someone in her phone contacts." She said before a horde of reporters came in the hospital asking about Mikko. The nurse sighed and looked at the two boys.

"You can see her when she comes out of surgery. Now if you'll excuse me I have to take care of these guys." She then turned to the reporters and started to push them back outside.

Remey looked over at Gabe. "Didn't know she was famous. come on lets get the girls their food."
    Bones
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

Post by Bones on Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:50 pm

Bones' surgery was pretty straight forward. Lucky for him the blade had missed his vital organs, so all that had to be done was stitch him up before he lost any more blood. Bones fought with the doctors until they had sedated him. Once he was calm they got to work patching him up.
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:16 pm

Mikko wrote:the nurse frowned a little at that. She nodded her head. "I'm sure we can find someone in her phone contacts." She said before a horde of reporters came in the hospital asking about Mikko. The nurse sighed and looked at the two boys.

"You can see her when she comes out of surgery. Now if you'll excuse me I have to take care of these guys." She then turned to the reporters and started to push them back outside.

Remey looked over at Gabe. "Didn't know she was famous. come on lets get the girls their food."

Gabriel wasn't expecting all of the news reporters and it was a flashback of when Lexi had been attacked, and all of the camera-happy media that couldn't wait to get their hands on her story. "Yeah... I didn't either." He replied, shaking his head as he shoved his hands deeper into the pockets of his hoodie. He hated the media... they only cared about one thing.

"Yeah.. better get their food before they starve." With that, they headed away from the area, and away from the crowd. He felt bad for Mikko... but he didn't know what to do for her and was still conflicted about where their relationship stood.

Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:14 am

Remey walked out of the hospital with Gabe and headed down the street. "So you and Seren getting married soon?" He asked trying to make conversation.
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:05 pm

Once they were outside, the change in lighting made it difficult for Gabe's eyes to adjust. The city's light in stark contrast with the darkness. Everything became blurry. He reluctantly pulled out his glasses and put them on, hoping they would help. He hated them, but in his rush, he had left his contacts at home. Fortunately his glasses were usually stashed in his hoodie... just in case. It was a wonder that they hadn't gotten broken by now, since he wasn't the most careful person on earth.

"Eh... hopefully." He replied, once again shoving his hands into his pockets. "I proposed right before my birthday... bought her a ring with the money I won racin'.... right before she asked me to give it up." He managed a faint grin. Man, how he missed the rush he used to get from fast cars and the dangers that came along with it. "Everything's been hectic... so we really haven't set a date or made plans. Maybe when we finally get a house things will be a lil easier." He hoped so, anyway. "Was hopin' I could find a job first... but there ain't much I'm good at 'cept thug stuff." He frowned, sparing Remey a look.

"How 'bout you? You and Mar gettin' hitched anytime soon?"

Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male

Post by Remey on Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:32 am

"I'm sure there is someone out there looking for a good thug." Remey said with a smirk. "And yeah we're getting married soon, by the end of the year. We're having one wedding in Louisiana where all my family is. Then having another smaller wedding here with you guys and the turtles and everyone. Mar's excited.So am I! Now that she's had the baby we can start looking for a dress and do all the wedding stuff."
    Ryan
    Friend

Number of posts : 204
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Ryan on Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:55 am

Ryan was speeding his way towards the hospital. After he composed himself enough and a quick stop on the way, he made haste to get to Mikko...still scared to death after hearing about her condition.

A few hours ago, he had been unsuccessful in reaching Mikko by phone so he intended to wait for a little bit and try again. Unfortunately, the stress from work had taken its toll on his body and he ended up falling asleep in front of the TV. When the news broke in informing people about the incident, Ryan had slowly begun to wake up but then he heard news that made his stomach churn. Mikko was in trouble -- maybe even dead!

He was up in a flash after catching her name as of one of the victims but he was panicking when the news crew got into more details about what happened. It took a few minutes for Ryan to compose himself then he quickly got ready to head to the hospital. Thank goodness it wasn't far from there.

So now he was en-route to get to Mikko. His mind was heavy along with his heart. He was scared that she wouldn't be alive by the time he got there. Even if they were doing everything they could to keep her, things did go wrong sometimes. He would feel much better once he got to the hospital and saw for himself that she was okay. She just had to be!

Finally he pulled into the parking lot and a space, got out and ran through the doors, stopping at the front desk to get all the information he needed then headed for the section she was in. He was told she was in surgery so he waited nervously outside in the waiting room. He didn't even acknowledge any of the other people in the room yet as he paced back and forth and prayed hard.

'She WOULD be okay,' he told himself.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:01 pm

Mikko was in surgery for a while. The doctors were informed that Ryan was waiting for her and soon one of the nurses came out to talk to Ryan. She walked up to the man who was siting, looking like a nervous wreck. "Are you Ryan?" She asked. "We were told you were waiting to see Mikko." She sat in the chair next to his and took a deep breath before continuing.

"Mikko's alive. Her throat was cut and she lost a lot of blood. She's out of surgery and sleeping right now. She's not out of danger yet though."
    Ryan
    Friend

Post by Ryan on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:36 pm

As soon as the nurse came in, Ryan was on his feet. He felt a little better that Mikko was just sleeping now after her surgery. But then he heard that she wasn't out of the woods yet. He nodded, swallowing thickly.

"Can I see her?"
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:42 pm

The nurse nodded and stood up. "Follow me." She lead him into Mikko's room. She was connected to a breathing tube and IVs. A large bloody bandage covered her neck. The nurse pulled up a chair next to the bed for Ryan. "I'll leave you alone. I'll be right outside in the nurses station, call if you need anything." With that the nurse left the room, leaving Ryan with Mikko and the soft sounds of the machines.
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:59 pm

Remey wrote:"I'm sure there is someone out there looking for a good thug." Remey said with a smirk. "And yeah we're getting married soon, by the end of the year. We're having one wedding in Louisiana where all my family is. Then having another smaller wedding here with you guys and the turtles and everyone. Mar's excited.So am I! Now that she's had the baby we can start looking for a dress and do all the wedding stuff."

"Two weddin's, eh? I bet that's gonna be stressful." Gabe commented, but hearing how excited that Remey way, he doubted it would be that stressful for him. "You were married before, right?"

Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male

Post by Remey on Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:03 pm

"Yeah. she went crazy started threatening to kill me and belle. things got pretty crazy. I think she's locked up now." He shrugged his shoulders. "That's in the past, we have no contact with her, and Belle was too young to remember what happen. She use to ask why she didn't have a mom like the other kids, I just told her that her mother is very sick and can't take care of us. She was upset about it for a while, but now it doesn't seem to bother her."
    Ryan
    Friend

Post by Ryan on Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:43 am

Mikko wrote:The nurse nodded and stood up. "Follow me." She lead him into Mikko's room. She was connected to a breathing tube and IVs. A large bloody bandage covered her neck. The nurse pulled up a chair next to the bed for Ryan. "I'll leave you alone. I'll be right outside in the nurses station, call if you need anything." With that the nurse left the room, leaving Ryan with Mikko and the soft sounds of the machines.

Ryan followed the nurse back to Mikko's room. When he first saw her, he nearly lost it right then, gasping loudly and putting a hand to his mouth in horror. It was much worse than he thought. "Oh my god..." He sat down in the chair the nurse brought over to the bed, taking Mikko's hand in both of his own, trying to control his own breathing from the overwhelming emotions that threatened to overtake him.

"I'm so sorry..." he said in a whisper, giving her hand a gentle squeeze.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:54 pm

Mikko could hear Ryan's voice through hr haze of drugs. She was in pain but was also aware of what was going on around her. She lightly returned Ryan's squeeze and took in a deep breath which only caused her more pain.
    Ryan
    Friend

Post by Ryan on Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:54 pm

Ryan noticed the squeeze right away. He looked up into her face, swallowing thickly. "Mikko...? Can you hear me?" Then her wince of pain made him frown again. He didn't really know how he could help her through this, but he was never leaving her side again. He didn't have anything extra with him, but right now, he didn't even care. He gave her hand another gentle squeeze. "I'm not going to leave you, babe. Ever," he promised.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:02 pm

Mikko heard Ryan and gave his hand another squeeze. A tear fell from her eye as he spoke to her. On top of the pain she felt, she was feeling guilty over what she did with Blaze. High or not, she should have never gave into him. SHe would make sure Ryan never found out, she would just have to live with the guilt.
    Ryan
    Friend

Post by Ryan on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:20 pm

Ryan thought the tears he saw in Mikko's eyes were only from the pain she was in. He had no idea what Mikko had done at the wedding while he was stuck at work. And he really wouldn't want to find out what had happened between Mikko and Blaze.

"Shhhhhh..." He smiled weakly and brushed the tear from her eye with his thumb. "I love you, Mikko." Then he leaned over and gently kissed her lips. "Just get better for me as soon as you can." He gave her hand yet another squeeze, making himself comfortable in the chair next to the bed.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:26 pm

It took everything she had, but Mikko finally got her eyes open. She looked over at Ryan. She couldn't talk or move her limbs. She had no way of cumminicating with him and that frustrated her. She sighed deeply and winced in pain.
    Ryan
    Friend

Post by Ryan on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:35 pm

It hurt so much to see Mikko in so much pain. He kept giving her more hand-squeezes to reassure her that he was there with her...and would stay with her as much as he could while she was in the hospital. He felt guilty himself that he couldn't join her at the wedding. At first he thought he would be able to but things changed at the last moment. And he really regretted in staying even though he had no other choice. But he would be sure to make it up to her when he could.
    Blaze
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 72
    Registration date : 2011-08-10

Post by Blaze on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:59 pm

Blaze left the party with a lot on his mind. After all this time, he had found out that he had a sister. It had to be more than coincidence that he ended up at the wedding of his long lost sister... and not only did he find out that he had a sibling, but a nephew as well. It seemed strange irony that he had slept with his nephew's mother... damn, it was a small world.

"Jerry Springer type shit..." He mumbled to himself as he twirled a drumstick idly in his hand. He was sprawled out on the couch, trying to rest up for the next gig, but he couldn't silence his mind.

"...what, you talkin' about those turtles?" Rush asked, having no idea of everything his friend had just discovered.

"No. Ally... she's my sister. And Mikko, that chick... well, one of the chicks I fucked tonight, is the mother to my nephew..." He admitted, earning a snort from Rush.

"..and apparently Mikko is dead now...." He added, but his comment was interrupted by the news flash on the TV. She was still alive, but in critical condition. His eyes went wide and he sat up. "Or.. maybe not..." And his full attention shifted to Rush. "Dude.. I know we have a show to go to... but.. this may be my only chance to meet my nephew..."

Rush started to argue. Indeed, they needed to be in the next state before morning and they didn't need the delays, but part of him sympathized with Blaze. The guy was thrown away as a child and now that he had discovered family... well, he certainly couldn't be the one to deny him of that. "Fine.." And with that, he moved to the front to instruct the bus driver to take them to the hospital.

~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Having a tour bus arrive at the hospital caused speculations to swirl, and pandemonium quickly pursued. Normally Blaze was very outgoing with fans and eager to sign autographs... but right now, he was on a mission. He cut through the crowd and once the medical staff realized who he was, he was made a top priority. Of course he would have to lie in order to see her, since ICU was usually pretty strict, but once he told the nurse that he was Mikko's boyfriend, he was led straight to her room... but not without receiving a confused look from the young nurse.

Blaze snagged a stuff teddy bear from the giftshop before being led into the room, his heart sinking at the sight of Mikko. He hardly acknowledged Ryan, figuring he was just a friend, and headed straight to her bed side. He placed the bear beside her on the bed, feeling a bit awkward standing there. "Sorry this happened to you, Meeks." He spoke quietly. "Guess we shoulda partied a lil longer, huh?"

The nurse turned to leave, but the fact that there was two guys here claiming to be Mikko's boyfriend didn't settle well with her. "So.. which one of you are really her boyfriend?"
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:05 pm

Mikko's attention shifted to Blaze, great, hopefully nothing Ryan shouldn't know would be mentioned. When the nurse came in asking who was the boyfriend, Mikko tried to talk but nothing came out. She sighed in frustration. If only she could talk!
    Ryan
    Friend

Post by Ryan on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:15 pm

Ryan had been just speaking reassurances to Mikko when this other man came in. He was about to ask when the guy set the bear down but then his attention turned to the nurse when she asked who the real boyfriend was. 'What the hell? Who was this guy?' Ryan was just as confused, but he spoke up with a small raise of his hand. "That would be me." Then he looked over at the other 'visitor'. "Who are you?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:09 am