Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

The Proposal [Gabe/ Seren]

Post by Gabriel on Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:44 pm

((summary: After Gabriel suffers a seizure, Seren opts for the couple to stay home and have a nice outdoor dinner. Little does she know that Gabe has a very important question that will change their lives...scene took place in 'Behind these Castle Walls'))

Serenity wrote:Serenity cooked a nice pasta meal, with garlic bread and brought it all out to their spot on the beach. She set down a blanket, then placed the food out on top of it. She found a bucket that she filled with ice and put wine in the ice.

Once she made everything as romantic as she could. She headed back inside and to the bedroom. She leaned over and kissed Gabe's lips. "Dinners ready."

Gabriel wrote:It took a moment, but Seren's kiss finally registered. Gabriel's eyes slowly fluttered open and he gazed at her, allowing his fuzzy vision to come into focus, as much as was possible, anyway. A small grin stretched across his lips and he returned the kiss, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close to him. He held her against him for a moment, nuzzling her neck and pressing light kisses there, before reluctantly releasing her from the embrace.

"Mmm.. smells good in here." He complimented, the scents still lingering throughout the house, reminding him of just how hungry he was.

Serenity wrote:Serenity snuggled against Gabe, planting light kisses along his cheek. "I have everything set up outside, when ever you're ready."

She stood up and reached over to give his feet a tickle. "You feeling better?"

Gabriel wrote:Gabriel jerked his feet away from her, pulling them back beneath the blankets. Obviously one of his ticklish spots, though he never wanted to admit it.

"Yeah, I'm okay." He told her, pushing himself up from the comforts of the bed. He was still sore from the seizure, and his head was still swimming, but nothing to get her upset over. Slowly, he stood up and grabbed his hoodie and a pain of jeans, feeling a little bad that he didn't have something 'nice' to wear, since she looked so beautiful.

"Sorry that I ain't got nothin' better." He said, sliding into his clothes.

Serenity wrote:Serenity slipped her arms around him and hugged him close. "Mmmm, I don't care what you wear. You always look sexy." She gave him a squeeze, then took his hand and lead him out the room, she then grabbed a blanket off the couch that she had taken from the bedroom and lead him outside to their spot.

The moon was full in the clear sky, the stars were out as well and bright. They reflected off the still water. The scene was rather eerie as it was romantic.

She spun around, her bear feet digging into the sand and her dress floating around her. She then happily jogged to the little picnic area and sat down. "It's beautiful out here."

Gabriel wrote:Gabriel followed her outside, taking in the beauty of the night, but it was hard to keep his eyes off her. She always radiated, moreso than the bright glow of the moon. No wonder he was so drawn to her. She was his light in the darkness, and her pureness reminded him that there was good in this world.. in this life.

Soon, they were at their little spot and Serenity had already had everything set out. But one thing was missing, and Gabe quickly got to work with gathering firewood and making a small fire. The night air hinted at the changing season, and surely they would need its warmth. Once the blaze was at a surviving level, he sat on the blanket, pulling her close.

"Yeah.. it's beautiful, but nothin' is as beautiful as you." He whispered, nuzzling her hair and pressing a kiss there.

Serenity wrote:Serenity watched as Gabe built a fire. She hadn't even thought of a fire. She had grabbed a blanket to keep them warm. But now that she thought about it, it would be a good idea to have the heat, being this close to the water it was sure to only get colder as the night went on.

She snuggled against Gabe once he sat next to her. She wasn't even worried about the food anymore, tho her stomach was lightly rumbling. She smiled at his words and wrapped her arms around him. He always had a way of making her heart flutter.

"I feel so lucky." She told him. "I've never been as happy as I am at this moment. I feel...whole."

Gabriel wrote:Gabriel gave her a gentle squeeze, nuzzling another kiss against her hair. "I'm the lucky one." He breathed, giving her another little squeeze. "I feel whole when I'm with you.. and feel like I'm suffocatin' when I'm not." He admitted.. and wondered if this was the right time to go through with what he'd planned for the last month. Yeah, he thought. The night was perfect. The scene romantic, and they seemed to be on the right track, but he was nervous as hell... what if she objected? He suddenly felt his life full of rejection rushing back to him. Even if he couldn't remember all of it, something like that had a way of forever scarring the heart...

.."You've always been my salvation." He told her, slipping a shaky hand into the deep pocket of his hoodie, and pulling out a little red box, doing his best to hide it in his hand. "The light at the end of my tunnel..and I can't imagine what my life would be without you. I.. wouldn't be where I am now if not for you." He kissed her temple and smoothly removed the beautiful heart-shaped diamond ring, its golden band twinkling brighter than any star in the sky. "My Angel.." He continued, taking her hand and slipping the ring onto her finger...

His heart was thumping wildly within the confines of his chest. He had never been so terrified in his entire life...he took a deep breath, swallowing thickly and trying to find his courage...

"Will you marry me?"

Serenity wrote:Serenity had no idea what was about to be asked. Nothing could have prepared her. She sat, cuddled close to Gabe, listening as he spoke. She hung on his every word her smile never leaving her face. Yes, this was much better then going to the city. She was so happy that they decided to stay here for the night.

But when he pulled out the ring and slipped it on her finger, the night got a whole lot better. happy tears fell from her eyes, at first she couldn't find the words. But finally, she wrapped her arms around him.

"Yes!" She squeeled and kissed his lips deeply. "I love you so much."

Gabriel wrote:Her quietness concerned Gabriel a little, but there was no mistaken the smile and happy tears, and then came her verbal acceptance. A huge smile stretched across his lips and he returned her deep kiss, hugging her tightly.

"I love you too, babe. With all my heart." He squeezed her. "And I promise I'll do my best to never fail you."

Serenity wrote:Serenity cupped Gabe's face in her hands and kissed him more softly this time. She wasn't worried about him failing her, she knew that he wouldn't.

She finally leaned back, still snuggled close to him, and admired her ring. "It's beautiful." She held her hand out and smiled then turned her head to kiss him again.

It wasn't till her stomach growled loudly that she remember that she was hungry. She laid a hand on her stomach and let out a light giggle. "The little one must be hungry."

Gabriel wrote:Gabriel was relieved that she liked the ring. It had taken him a long time to pick it out, and he had used money won from street races to pay for it. He threaded his fingers through hers, returning the kiss and resting his hand on her tummy.

"Yeah.. you better feed the little one." He grinned between kisses, and reluctantly freed up her hand. He was famished, too. It had been a while since he'd last eaten, and it was starting to catch up to him.

Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Re: The Proposal [Gabe/ Seren]

Post by Gabriel on Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:46 pm

*clears throat* I can't believe my creator forgot about this. *shakes head* And I'm supposed to be the one with the brain injury...

*snuggles Seren*

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:40 am