Back Home

Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back Home

Post by Leonardo on Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:40 pm

Leo woke early that morning. He wanted to get an early start, get in a work out before heading back to the city. He looked over at Pepper and smiled, he was really falling for the woman. He carefully slipped out of bed and headed to the kitchen to start the coffee and whip up a quick breakfast.

He was excited to be going back to the lair, but nervous as well. Would they be attacked again? Was it better to just find a new home? The sewers were massive he was sure there were other places to live in. No. they would take their chances. The lair had been home for so many years he didn't want to have to move.

First thing they needed to do was patch up the hole that was in the wall. After that clean up would be easy.
    Splinter
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Re: Back Home

Post by Splinter on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:03 am

Splinter was also up early. He was still in his room meditating quietly on the round rug. He was also looking forward to returning home, but was worried as well. Hopefully they wouldn't run into any trouble. Their family had suffered enough, he thought.
    Serenity
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:06 am

Last night Serenity and little Raven were allowed to go home. Seren was happy for that. She didn't mind hospitals but wanted to get home and take care of her baby. The baby had kept her up most of the night and she was finally asleep again, snuggled under the blankets. Today she had planed to go with Gabe and the kids to look at houses. She wanted something big for their growing family. But nothing too flashy. Maybe a nice beach house. Of course schools were far away, but the kids could always be homed schooled. There was just so many distions to make!
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271

Post by Michelangelo on Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:37 pm

Unlike Leo and Splinter, Mike was NOT among those awake at insane hours! Actually, anything before 10 AM was insane to the youngest turtle, ever since living the 'plus' life above ground, and with no extensive early morning training. He was slipping.. and in truth, they all were. Obviously too focused on relationships and the domestic life that so many took for granted.

He was sleeping soundly, snuggled up with Fraya , his snout nuzzled against her neck. This was the good life!

Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192

Post by Gabriel on Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:09 pm

Serenity wrote:Last night Serenity and little Raven were allowed to go home. Seren was happy for that. She didn't mind hospitals but wanted to get home and take care of her baby. The baby had kept her up most of the night and she was finally asleep again, snuggled under the blankets. Today she had planed to go with Gabe and the kids to look at houses. She wanted something big for their growing family. But nothing too flashy. Maybe a nice beach house. Of course schools were far away, but the kids could always be homed schooled. There was just so many distions to make!

Gabe had been up and down all night with Seren and their new addition. Despite how exhausting it was, he was happy. He had his own little family and soon, they would have a place of their own. He was snuggled in bed with Seren, thankful that little Raven was finally letting her mother sleep. He could have used a few hours himself, but was afraid to do so, just in case the baby woke up and needed attention.

He had thought about heading into the kitchen to attempt making breakfast for Seren, but judging by the aromas wafting through the air, someone was already utilizing the kitchen. Besides, he was afraid to move from his spot beside her right now... afraid that it would wake Seren. Poor girl was exhausted, she needed her rest, so he would wait. He finally allowed his eyes to close, but refused to fall asleep. 'Better get used to this form of 'resting'' He thought. [/Because it's prolly the closest thing to sleep yer gonna be gettin' for awhile.. [/i]'

Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2012-08-28

Post by Pepper on Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:19 pm

Pepper had slept peacefully throughout the night, snuggled up with her favorite turtle. She couldn't remember a time in her life when she had felt this content and safe. It was nice. His closeness was a much needed comfort to her, and it was sorely missed when he slipped out of the bed. She subconsciously reached for him, her fingertips finding nothing but empty space where he once occupied the mattress.

It took her a few moments for her mind to register, and her eyes slowly fluttered open. She looked to the spot beside her, a frown tugging across her lips when he didn't meet her gaze. She stretched, then slid out of bed, pulling a cozy house coat over her gown before heading out of the room in search of him. It didn't take her long to find him in the kitchen, busying himself with the task of making breakfast and coffee. Just the sight of him brought a smile to her face. Yeah, it was safe to say that she had fallen for him. The guy was definitely something special.

"Morning." She greeted quietly, taking a seat at the table. "I guess your bothers aren't up and about yet, huh?" She asked, not seeing any of the younger turtles. It was obvious that Leo was eager to get back to the sewers... back to his home.

"Do you need any help?"

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:24 pm

Despite NOT being a morning person, Casey woke early, with a nasty hangover and horrible headache. Last night was a bit of a blur to him. He looked around, grinning at the sight of April beside him.. and that grin grew a little wider once he realized they were both naked. It seemed that he and April had gotten a little frisky last night.

He pulled the covers around them and nuzzled a kiss against her cheek. Today was the big day. The turtles were going home, and he had promised that he would help patch up the wall where Bishop and his creations had came through. But for now, he wanted to spend a few minutes with April...and try to steady his head.
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 505
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by April O'Neil on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:36 am

April smiled when he pressed the kiss against her cheek. She opened her eyes and looked up at him. "Morning. How you feeling?" She asked wondering how he was after all the brownies he had. "Gonna eat any more brownies?"
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:38 am

Pepper wrote:Pepper had slept peacefully throughout the night, snuggled up with her favorite turtle. She couldn't remember a time in her life when she had felt this content and safe. It was nice. His closeness was a much needed comfort to her, and it was sorely missed when he slipped out of the bed. She subconsciously reached for him, her fingertips finding nothing but empty space where he once occupied the mattress.

It took her a few moments for her mind to register, and her eyes slowly fluttered open. She looked to the spot beside her, a frown tugging across her lips when he didn't meet her gaze. She stretched, then slid out of bed, pulling a cozy house coat over her gown before heading out of the room in search of him. It didn't take her long to find him in the kitchen, busying himself with the task of making breakfast and coffee. Just the sight of him brought a smile to her face. Yeah, it was safe to say that she had fallen for him. The guy was definitely something special.

"Morning." She greeted quietly, taking a seat at the table. "I guess your bothers aren't up and about yet, huh?" She asked, not seeing any of the younger turtles. It was obvious that Leo was eager to get back to the sewers... back to his home.

"Do you need any help?"

Leo looked over at Pepper and flashed her a soft smile. "I think I got it. Is there anything special you would like to eat. Right now i'm just making some eggs and toast." He flipped the eggs over and slid them on a plate. "Did you sleep well?"

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Oroku Saki on Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:34 am

Shredder was up before the sun rose, he had been in his chambers meditating and now that the sun was up, he was walking to the lab to see ow things were going with the machine Baxter and his doctor were working on. He walked in the lab and found it very quiet. At first it seemed that no one was there and he frowned at that. He expected the two to be up and working on this project. He wanted it finished as soon as possible. But just as he was getting angery, Baxter spoke up from behind Shredder.

"We have the blue prints writen up and will start building soon." Baxter told Shredder. "We haven't got everything figured out yet, what you want is very complex. Messing with someones brain isn't an easy thing and it will take time."

Shredder spun on his heels and glared down at Baxter. "Time is something you don't have. I want this done, and I want it done right!"

"You want it done fast or right, because you're not going to get both."

Shredder understood this of course but it didn't help with his impatients. He took a steady breath and nodded to Baxter. "I want it done right. there is no room for error." Even though he had four turtles he could use the machine on, he was mostly after Leo. And his plan wouldn't work unless he had Leo. So this plan had to work the first time around.

"I'll let you get back to work." Shredder said and walked out of the lab.

Baxter watched him leave then let out a breath he had been holding. It always made him nervous to talk to Shredder. The pressure was on, he quickly got back to work.
    Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:37 am

Rini was one of the few that were awake. After last night she slept well. Now she was sitting up in bed beside Don reading a book. The book wasn't very interesting, but it gave her something to do until Don woke up. Though, the smell of food was starting to call her to the kitchen.
    Fraya
    Original Character

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by Fraya on Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:39 am

Fraya was stretched out on the bed, an arm laying over Mike and a leg hanging off the bed. She was still fast asleep, and in no hurry to wake up and get out of bed. Though like Leo and Splinter, she had been looking forward to going to the lair.
    Elakiya
    Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:34 am

Woke up early beside Mondo, nuzzles him and kisses his cheek as she hears roaming around in the farm house; "I think it's time to get ready to head back to the city." Whispers into his ear.
    Karai
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by Karai on Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:37 am

Had been up for a few hours, as she had her morning tea, and breakfast. Wonders how soon these people would be here for her to entertain.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:01 am

Raphael had been awakened early by his son stirring next to him. It looked like the poor kid was having a nightmare. Raph frowned then sat up and picked Phoenix up and held him close. It was apparent Phoenix still had night-terrors from his past occasionally. Not that Raph could blame him. What happened to him was horrible and it would take a lot of therapy and patience to beat the side-effects.

He whispered softly to him as he propped up the pillow behind him and leaned back against it and the headboard.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:45 pm

The big day had finally arrived, but for now, Lexi was completely oblivious. She was lost in the bliss of sleep, happy to have her little family so close. She wasn't aware that Phoenix had suffered another episode of night terrors, but Raph's soft whispering somehow penetrated her subconscious. Her eyes slowly fluttered open and she gazed up at the two, at first, not realizing there was a problem. But hearing Raph trying to sooth his son, she realized what had happened.

"Is he okay?" She asked, pushing herself up beside him.

Male
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Post by Mondo Gecko on Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:50 pm

Elakiya wrote:Woke up early beside Mondo, nuzzles him and kisses his cheek as she hears roaming around in the farm house; "I think it's time to get ready to head back to the city." Whispers into his ear.

Mondo opened his eyes and smiled up at Ela. He had slept well, outside, under the stars. He would miss this once they moved back to the city."Yeah." He said and sat up stretching. "I doubt everyone is up yet, are you hungry? Maybe we can have some breakfast and go for a swim before we leave."

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Oroku Saki on Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:58 pm

Karai wrote:Had been up for a few hours, as she had her morning tea, and breakfast. Wonders how soon these people would be here for her to entertain.

The three business men walked in the tower. They were dressed in expensive suits, hair slicked back and sun glasses on. Shredder was alerted of their arrival and quickly ran to the lobby to meet them.

"Good morning gentlemen." Shredder said and bowed to them. "I hope you had a pleasant flight."

The three men returned the bow and the leader of the group spoke up. "The flight was fine, thank you."

"Karai will be down shortly. She will show you the city and take you on a tour around the tower." And hopefully Karai was down soon.

Karai
    Canon

Female
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by Karai on Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:28 pm

Made herself presentable, in an elegant black dress, and heals. Enters the room where they are all gathered; "Hello father," bows to him, then looks at the men, "Greetings and welcome to New York."
    Elakiya
    Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:12 pm

Smiles at him, and nods; "Yes, some food and a morning swim would be good." Kisses his cheek. "Come on." Starts to walk back to the house.

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:23 pm

April O'Neil wrote:April smiled when he pressed the kiss against her cheek. She opened her eyes and looked up at him. "Morning. How you feeling?" She asked wondering how he was after all the brownies he had. "Gonna eat any more brownies?"

"Eh... feelin' a lil hung over..." Casey admitted, a lop-sided grin tugging across his features as he pressed a kiss against her lips. Then she mentioned the brownies, earning a serious look. "Yeeeeah.. about those... I think someone put somethin' in 'em."
    Pepper
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2012-08-28

Post by Pepper on Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:34 pm

Leonardo wrote:

Leo looked over at Pepper and flashed her a soft smile. "I think I got it. Is there anything special you would like to eat. Right now i'm just making some eggs and toast." He flipped the eggs over and slid them on a plate. "Did you sleep well?"

"Anything you fix is special." She smiled, not wanting him to go out of his way just for her. At his next question, her grin grew a little wider. "Heh... I did, thanks to you. No nightmares." She admitted. "I'm thinking you're my dreamcatcher."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:27 am

Leo placed the plate with eggs in front of Pepper. He smiled at her and leaned down to press a kiss against her forehead. "I slept well too." He told her. He fixed his own plate and sat down next to her. "Hope you like eggs and toast. after we eat would you like to go for one last walk in the woods with me?"
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 505
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by April O'Neil on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:29 am

"You think." April said with a soft chuckle. She placed her hand against his cheek and smiled at him. "No more brownies. Come on. lets take a shower and then I'll fix you some breakfast."
    Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female
    Number of posts : 303
    Registration date : 2010-07-16

Post by Angel Alvarez on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:38 am

Angel and Kelly had a wild night as well. But now it was morning and she was up doing her morning work out. Kelly was still sleeping in the bed, wrapped up in the covers.

Angel looked over at him and grinned. "wakey wakey." She said crawling back in the bed. she tapped Kelly's cheek. "Wake up."

Kelly moaned and rolled over. "Noooooooooo. I don't wanna."

She started to jump up and down on the bed. "Wake up."

Kelly rolled back over and grabbed Angel, pulling her down against him. "No we sleep." He said and held her close.

Angel sighed and rolled her eyes. "Fine sleep. but I'm not waking you for breakfast."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:23 pm