Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Re: Back Home

Post by Casey Jones on Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:05 pm

April O'Neil wrote:
    April moaned softly under his touches and giggled as he squeezed her ass. Her butt was very ticklish. She snaked her arms around Casey and gave him a playful spank. She then caught his lips in a deep kiss. "Mmmmmm..."

Casey grinned, loving the sounds of her giggles. She was so uplifting, a much needed breath of fresh air. He returned the kiss wholeheartedly, his hands wandering over her body, and venturing up to give her breasts a squeeze. His lips then traveled down to lavish them with soft kisses, licking and softly sucking on her nipples...
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Leonardo on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:52 am

Pepper wrote:Pepper was in complete heaven. This was even hotter than anything out of a love novel, and she felt lucky to be the one living it. He felt so amazing, and the dirt beneath her and water splashing with each of his thrusts added to her excitement. This was perfect, and so was he. He felt so amazing.

"Mmmm...that feels.. so good..." She complimented between labored breaths, and moaned as he nipped her. She couldn't believe how much she was enjoying the nips, as far as she could remember, she liked it gentle, but then again... she had never had the right partner before. He turned her on in ways that only he could. He nails dig unto his shoulders, steadying herself as he pounded her...

Leo's mouth traveled to her breast. He caught a nipple between his lips and sucked on it, flicking his tongue over it as he fucked her. He just couldn't get enough of her! He then moved to the other breast and gave it the same attention. He breathing picked up as he felt himself getting close.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:56 am

Ally wrote:Ally smiled at that. She hoped that Lexi would let her baby sit Phoenix sometime. That little turtle had really stolen her heart. Soon they were at the cabin, and she nodded in agreement with Ace. "Yeah, and they're much safer here, too. But, I guess they're used to the action of the city... as dangerous as it is for them." Once the car was parked, she hopped out and rounded the car to open the door for Ace. He had opened so many doors for her, time to repay him.

Ace grinned and slipped out of the car. "thanks babe." And as soon as he was out of the car, he was attacked by three very happy dogs. Ace bent down and hugged them all. "how are the babies doing?" He asked them and gave them all pets and kisses. But then he noticed one of the dogs was a little fat, too fat pregnant even!

"Oh my god! who did this too you!?" He shouted and hugged the chubby dog. "Daddy is going to kick their ass."
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 505
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by April O'Neil on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:58 am

Casey Jones wrote:Casey grinned, loving the sounds of her giggles. She was so uplifting, a much needed breath of fresh air. He returned the kiss wholeheartedly, his hands wandering over her body, and venturing up to give her breasts a squeeze. His lips then traveled down to lavish them with soft kisses, licking and softly sucking on her nipples...

April returned every kiss that she could. She moaned softly as he squeezed her breast. She ran her fingers through his hair and closed her eyes. the attention he was giving her felt amazing. "Mmmm that's nice."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:59 am

Ace wrote:
    Ace grinned and slipped out of the car. "thanks babe." And as soon as he was out of the car, he was attacked by three very happy dogs. Ace bent down and hugged them all. "how are the babies doing?" He asked them and gave them all pets and kisses. But then he noticed one of the dogs was a little fat, too fat pregnant even!

"Oh my god! who did this too you!?" He shouted and hugged the chubby dog. "Daddy is going to kick their ass."

Ally cringed at hearing Ace's reaction. She then reached down to pet the pregnant dog's head. Despite her condition, she seemed quite happy, and maybe even proud of herself, prancing around Ace like she had been waiting weeks to show off that she would soon be a mom.

"Yeaaah... about that. I figured that I would let you see for yourself." She caught a glimpse of Jigs limping out from behind a car. He was heading in their direction, wanting to join his 'girls', but stopped short at seeing Ace. He had hardly been around the man, so wasn't too sure of him. But oddly enough, the dog didn't bark, nor did he growl. Probably because he knew Ally and felt that anyone that was with her wasn't a threat, but he was still being cautious, keeping his eyes on him.

"Heh...I think the culprit came to say goodbye." She said, nodding in Jigs' direction. She knew Ace wasn't serious about 'kicking his ass'. "At least they will be full blooded." She rested a hand on Ace's shoulder, trying to ease his worries. "Gabe would probably even take one or two off your hands... it shouldn't be hard to find homes. And besides, it would be great to have puppies around the house again." She smiled. "You were just saying how you wanted a farm." She leaned in and kissed him. "Consider this a start."
    Pepper
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2012-08-28

Post by Pepper on Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:12 am

Leonardo wrote:
    Leo's mouth traveled to her breast. He caught a nipple between his lips and sucked on it, flicking his tongue over it as he fucked her. He just couldn't get enough of her! He then moved to the other breast and gave it the same attention. He breathing picked up as he felt himself getting close.

His attentions were driving her insane! His mouth was doing wonderful things to her nipples, the pleasure causing her head to tilt back, and loud, erotic moans escaped her lip. "OH..GOD.." She screamed, her nails digging into his shoulders and arms. The pleasure was building and she felt herself growing close. "Mmmm...fuck me harder.." She begged, not normally one to use such language, but she was caught up in the moment and her ecstasy. He was already giving it to her hard, but she wanted..needed everything he had...

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male

Post by Casey Jones on Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:19 am

April O'Neil wrote:

April returned every kiss that she could. She moaned softly as he squeezed her breast. She ran her fingers through his hair and closed her eyes. the attention he was giving her felt amazing. "Mmmm that's nice."

He continued to lavish her breasts with equal attention, a hint of a grin stretching across his lips at hearing her compliment. He gently pressed her back against the shower wall, his hands sliding down her sides as his lips traveled downward, leaving a trail of kisses. He hovered just below her navel, then moved down to her inner thigh. He carefully positioned one of her legs over his shoulder, then continued to kiss and tease her sensitive thigh as he ran his fingers over her mound, then slid a finger between her folds..
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female

Post by April O'Neil on Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:58 am

April watched him go down on her, The man sure knew how to turn her on. The shower wall was cold and she gave a small shiver. Her fingers tangled in his hair as he filed her with pleasure. "Oooooh god that feels good." She moaned.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:00 am

Ally wrote:Ally cringed at hearing Ace's reaction. She then reached down to pet the pregnant dog's head. Despite her condition, she seemed quite happy, and maybe even proud of herself, prancing around Ace like she had been waiting weeks to show off that she would soon be a mom.

"Yeaaah... about that. I figured that I would let you see for yourself." She caught a glimpse of Jigs limping out from behind a car. He was heading in their direction, wanting to join his 'girls', but stopped short at seeing Ace. He had hardly been around the man, so wasn't too sure of him. But oddly enough, the dog didn't bark, nor did he growl. Probably because he knew Ally and felt that anyone that was with her wasn't a threat, but he was still being cautious, keeping his eyes on him.

"Heh...I think the culprit came to say goodbye." She said, nodding in Jigs' direction. She knew Ace wasn't serious about 'kicking his ass'. "At least they will be full blooded." She rested a hand on Ace's shoulder, trying to ease his worries. "Gabe would probably even take one or two off your hands... it shouldn't be hard to find homes. And besides, it would be great to have puppies around the house again." She smiled. "You were just saying how you wanted a farm." She leaned in and kissed him. "Consider this a start."

Ace looked over at Jigs and sighed. "Come here boy it's ok." He called out to the dog. Ally was right of course, he wasn't going to kick anyones ass and having puppies around the house could be fun. "Maybe Mikko and her man would want one." He suggested. "Maybe Bones would take a puppy too." Cuz by the look of her, he was going to have a lot of puppies very soon.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:14 am

Pepper wrote:His attentions were driving her insane! His mouth was doing wonderful things to her nipples, the pleasure causing her head to tilt back, and loud, erotic moans escaped her lip. "OH..GOD.." She screamed, her nails digging into his shoulders and arms. The pleasure was building and she felt herself growing close. "Mmmm...fuck me harder.." She begged, not normally one to use such language, but she was caught up in the moment and her ecstasy. He was already giving it to her hard, but she wanted..needed everything he had...

Leo was surprise to hear such language coming from Pepper, but it edged him on. He fucked her with everything he had. Pounding into her hard and fast. He then reached down to massage her clit with his thumb. He was really close, but would make sure she got off first.
    Karai
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by Karai on Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:11 am

Ji wrote:"The park?" Looks at Karai then at her shoes. "Are you sure you are wearing the right shoes to walk in the park? And we have no time for games, but the theater. that could be promising. What show is playing?"

"Believe me there are no games, just wanted to show you the beauty of New York has to offer, but yes my shoes are not fit for such an outing." Looks at him, "The theater holds many show times. They have the newest film out right now Die Hard, would you care to see it?" Smiles softly as she sips her tea.
    Ji
    Lurker

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2013-02-07

Post by Ji on Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:30 am

Ji frowned at that and shook his head. "I'm sorry. I thought you meant a theater that had opera. Die hard does not interest me or my men, and right now i'm not convince that this city is a good investment of my time or money."
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:51 am

Lexi wrote:Lexi's frown deepened. She knew what Raph was feeling, it was something they both shared. They both would give anything for Phoenix to be 'normal'... but that was never going to happen. The damage was permanent, and it was something they would just have to work through. At least the little guy was alive and safe, and no more harm would ever come to him.

She wrapped her arm around Raph and gave him a gentle hug, pressing a kiss against his cheek, then Phoenix's. "He may never be able to talk with words, but he will be able to communicate. He's going to have a happy life.. we'll make sure of that." She kissed him again, and decided to change the subject.

"You hungry?"

Raph sighed heavily, returning her kiss. "Yeah, I know." Then his expression brightened a little and nodded. "Yeah, I am." Then he looked down at the little turtle-boy in his arms. It seemed like Phoenix had calmed down by now, so that was good. But Raph still didn't have the heart to put the little guy down right now. He leaned down and gave his son a gentle nuzzle. "You hungry, buddy?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:56 pm

Ace wrote:
    Ace looked over at Jigs and sighed. "Come here boy it's ok." He called out to the dog. Ally was right of course, he wasn't going to kick anyones ass and having puppies around the house could be fun. "Maybe Mikko and her man would want one." He suggested. "Maybe Bones would take a puppy too." Cuz by the look of her, he was going to have a lot of puppies very soon.

Jigs hesitated for a moment, but finally limped over and sat down beside Ace, then began licking his 'girlfriend's' face. "Awww. They're in love." Ally smiled, and nodded when Ace suggested that both Mikko and Bones might want a puppy. "Yeah. Maybe if Bones had some responsibility, he would keep his ass out of trouble."
    Pepper
    Original Character

Female

Post by Pepper on Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:19 pm

Leonardo wrote:Leo was surprise to hear such language coming from Pepper, but it edged him on. He fucked her with everything he had. Pounding into her hard and fast. He then reached down to massage her clit with his thumb. He was really close, but would make sure she got off first.

"OH..MY...GOD.." Pepper screamed out in complete ecstasy as Leo pounded her with everything he had, and began messaging her clit. She reached her climax, the orgasm crashing through her like nothing she had ever experienced before. Her nails dug into his skin as she rode out the sweet pleasure, her toes going numb, heart beating wildly within the confines of her chest...

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male

Post by Casey Jones on Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:29 pm

April O'Neil wrote:April watched him go down on her, The man sure knew how to turn her on. The shower wall was cold and she gave a small shiver. Her fingers tangled in his hair as he filed her with pleasure. "Oooooh god that feels good." She moaned.

Her compliments earned a lop-sided grin as he continued to run his finger through her folds, gently massaging her clit. He then spread her open with his fingers, and lightly flicked his tongue over her clit, then licked her up and down as he slid a finger into her wetness. He slowly began to fuck her with his finger, and once she was adjusted, slipped a second into her as he licked and sucked on her clit...
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:38 pm

Raphael wrote:
    Raph sighed heavily, returning her kiss. "Yeah, I know." Then his expression brightened a little and nodded. "Yeah, I am." Then he looked down at the little turtle-boy in his arms. It seemed like Phoenix had calmed down by now, so that was good. But Raph still didn't have the heart to put the little guy down right now. He leaned down and gave his son a gentle nuzzle. "You hungry, buddy?"

She was happy that the mention of food was all it would take to lighten the mood a little. She smiled and pecked both of their cheeks before pushing herself up from the bed. "Smells like someone is already in the kitchen. I'll go help them, since we have a lot of mouths to feed." And she wondered who all was up. She highly doubted that Mike and Fraya were. Those two loved to sleep in late, and 'party' all night. Gabe and Seren were probably also sleeping in. Gabe was such a night owl, and Seren was most likely still exhausted from giving birth.

"I wonder what time Leo is planning on going back to the city? I'm sure he was up at the crack of dawn, preparing." She smiled, watching Raph with Phin. The little guy was sucking on his thumb, and beginning to nod off. But the mention of food certainly seemed to register. He looked up at his dad then glanced over at Lexi. "Heh.. I think that is a 'yes'."

Male

Post by Leonardo on Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:22 pm

Pepper wrote:"OH..MY...GOD.." Pepper screamed out in complete ecstasy as Leo pounded her with everything he had, and began messaging her clit. She reached her climax, the orgasm crashing through her like nothing she had ever experienced before. Her nails dug into his skin as she rode out the sweet pleasure, her toes going numb, heart beating wildly within the confines of her chest...

Leo finished right after her with a groan. He road out his orgasm, cumming deep inside of her. He slowed down until he came to a stop. He then lowered himself on her and caught her lips in a deep kiss. "That was amazing." He said panting hard. He nuzzled her neck and slipped out of her. He then planted kisses along her neck and shoulder. "you're amazing."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:24 pm

Ally wrote:Jigs hesitated for a moment, but finally limped over and sat down beside Ace, then began licking his 'girlfriend's' face. "Awww. They're in love." Ally smiled, and nodded when Ace suggested that both Mikko and Bones might want a puppy. "Yeah. Maybe if Bones had some responsibility, he would keep his ass out of trouble."

Ace gave Jigs a good pat on the head and scratched him behind the ears. Hearing Ally he nodded his head. "Yeah having a puppy might be good for him." Ace stood up. "Well lets go say hi to everyone then bring the dogs back home. I'm sure you want to go talk to your favorite turtle."
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female

Post by April O'Neil on Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:26 pm

Casey Jones wrote:Her compliments earned a lop-sided grin as he continued to run his finger through her folds, gently massaging her clit. He then spread her open with his fingers, and lightly flicked his tongue over her clit, then licked her up and down as he slid a finger into her wetness. He slowly began to fuck her with his finger, and once she was adjusted, slipped a second into her as he licked and sucked on her clit...

April let out a loud moan, his tongue felt like heaven. "Ooooh Casey! That feels sooooo good."

Her body shivered and it was getting harder to keep herself upright on the one leg.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:12 pm

Ace wrote:

Ace gave Jigs a good pat on the head and scratched him behind the ears. Hearing Ally he nodded his head. "Yeah having a puppy might be good for him." Ace stood up. "Well lets go say hi to everyone then bring the dogs back home. I'm sure you want to go talk to your favorite turtle."

Ally smiled at that. "Yes!" Not only did she want to talk to him, she wanted to make sure that he was alright after last night. That was the only difficult thing about getting married... hurting him. She loved Leo deeply, and that was something that would never change. She grabbed Ace's hand and tugged him up the stairs.

"I hope they're awake." She said, and knocked loudly on the door. Having lived there for seven months, she knew the doorbell didn't work, so it would be a lost cause. "Heh.. I know Leo is, he usually hits the floor before the sun even comes up..."

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male

Post by Casey Jones on Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:27 pm

April O'Neil wrote:

April let out a loud moan, his tongue felt like heaven. "Ooooh Casey! That feels sooooo good."

Her body shivered and it was getting harder to keep herself upright on the one leg.

Casey could feel her literally getting weak at the knees, and considering that she was using one leg to support herself, he needed to do something. He stopped what he was doing long enough to position her other leg over his free shoulder, now fully supporting her with the wall bracing her. He gave her a naughty grin and flashed her a wink as he gently grasped her hips to help steady her, and once again buried his face between her thighs. He continued sucking and licking her clit, and penetrated her with his tongue...
    Pepper
    Original Character

Female

Post by Pepper on Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:36 pm

Leonardo wrote:
    Leo finished right after her with a groan. He road out his orgasm, cumming deep inside of her. He slowed down until he came to a stop. He then lowered himself on her and caught her lips in a deep kiss. "That was amazing." He said panting hard. He nuzzled her neck and slipped out of her. He then planted kisses along her neck and shoulder. "you're amazing."

His warmth spilling inside of her felt amazing, though, she was slightly concerned about what could result from that.. but surely their DNA wasn't compatible, so she wouldn't have to worry about getting pregnant. And while that was a temporary relief, giving it deeper thought, it was sad.

A contented smile spread across her lips as she struggled to steady her breathing. His nuzzling and soft kisses felt amazing. She wrapped her arms around him and lavished him with kisses. "Heh...and you're incredible." She complimented, nuzzling against him. "You're seriously the best, Leo." She smiled, a slight blush coloring her cheeks. "Heh.. sorry if I cursed. You're just.. that good."
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female

Post by April O'Neil on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:45 pm

Casey Jones wrote:Casey could feel her literally getting weak at the knees, and considering that she was using one leg to support herself, he needed to do something. He stopped what he was doing long enough to position her other leg over his free shoulder, now fully supporting her with the wall bracing her. He gave her a naughty grin and flashed her a wink as he gently grasped her hips to help steady her, and once again buried his face between her thighs. He continued sucking and licking her clit, and penetrated her with his tongue...

April let out a small gasp when her other leg was lifted off the floor. But Casey wasted no time to dive back between her legs. Waves of pleasure washed through her. Her fingers tangled in his hair as her moans echoed through the room.

"Oh god that's wonderful!"
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:49 pm

Pepper wrote:His warmth spilling inside of her felt amazing, though, she was slightly concerned about what could result from that.. but surely their DNA wasn't compatible, so she wouldn't have to worry about getting pregnant. And while that was a temporary relief, giving it deeper thought, it was sad.

A contented smile spread across her lips as she struggled to steady her breathing. His nuzzling and soft kisses felt amazing. She wrapped her arms around him and lavished him with kisses. "Heh...and you're incredible." She complimented, nuzzling against him. "You're seriously the best, Leo." She smiled, a slight blush coloring her cheeks. "Heh.. sorry if I cursed. You're just.. that good."

Leo kissed her again. "It's alright, I didn't mind." He told her and rolled off of her. He rested beside her and wrapped his arms around her. "Want to continue our swim or are you ready to go back to the cabin?" He asked. He ask and kissed her once again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:11 pm