Back Home

Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Re: Back Home

Post by Mondo Gecko on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:51 pm

Mondo heard the loud knock at the door and it worried him. No one here knocked on the door, who the hell could it be? He grabbed a frying pan for protection and slowly opened the door up. Seeing it was Ally and Ace he put the pan down and smiled. "Hey guys! come in. Leo and pepper went out for a walk in the woods but he should be back soon." Mondo said, figureing Ally would want to see Leo.

Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:39 pm

Ally greeted Mondo with a smile as they stepped inside. Hearing that Leo had gone off caused her to frown, but she was determined to see him before she left. "A walk, huh? Where did they go, the pond?" She figured as much, since that was where they always went. "I could go surprise him..."
    Pepper
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2012-08-28

Post by Pepper on Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:44 pm

Leonardo wrote:

Leo kissed her again. "It's alright, I didn't mind." He told her and rolled off of her. He rested beside her and wrapped his arms around her. "Want to continue our swim or are you ready to go back to the cabin?" He asked. He ask and kissed her once again.

Pepper was enjoying this, being snuggled up beside him. She wished it could last forever. "Um... maybe finish our swim?" She suggested. "Because.. we're both covered in mud." She chuckled, and flicked some of the mud off of his arm.

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:09 pm

April O'Neil wrote:
    April let out a small gasp when her other leg was lifted off the floor. But Casey wasted no time to dive back between her legs. Waves of pleasure washed through her. Her fingers tangled in his hair as her moans echoed through the room.

"Oh god that's wonderful!"

Her moans were music to his ears. He continued to work his magic on her, lavishing her with his tongue until his own need became more than he could ignore. He wanted her, bad! He carefully helped her back onto her feet, deviously licking his lips as he pressed his body against hers, and carefully lifted her up to wrap her legs around his waist. He held onto her with one hand as he used the other to position his cock beneath her, and teasingly ran the head between her folds...

"Mmmm.."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Leonardo on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:24 am

Pepper wrote:Pepper was enjoying this, being snuggled up beside him. She wished it could last forever. "Um... maybe finish our swim?" She suggested. "Because.. we're both covered in mud." She chuckled, and flicked some of the mud off of his arm.

Leo swam out to the middle of the pond and dove under the water. He came back up next to Pepper and kissed her. He then pulled her on his back and swam swiftly back to the middle of the pond. "Enjoying the ride?"
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:25 am

Ally wrote:Ally greeted Mondo with a smile as they stepped inside. Hearing that Leo had gone off caused her to frown, but she was determined to see him before she left. "A walk, huh? Where did they go, the pond?" She figured as much, since that was where they always went. "I could go surprise him..."

"Uh, Ally. Maybe Leo and Pepper want some alone time." Ace said and closed the door behind him. "We can wait for him, i'm in no rush we have all day."

Mondo nodded agreeing with Ace. "Did you guys eat yet? I'm cooking up something in the kitchen."
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 505
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by April O'Neil on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:29 am

Casey Jones wrote:Her moans were music to his ears. He continued to work his magic on her, lavishing her with his tongue until his own need became more than he could ignore. He wanted her, bad! He carefully helped her back onto her feet, deviously licking his lips as he pressed his body against hers, and carefully lifted her up to wrap her legs around his waist. He held onto her with one hand as he used the other to position his cock beneath her, and teasingly ran the head between her folds...

"Mmmm.."

"Mmm you tease." She wrapped her arms and legs around him and pressed hot kisses against his neck. "Fuck me, big boy." She whispered in his ear and gave it a light nip.
    Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:31 am

Rini walked with Don to the kitchen and sat at the table. "Smells good in here. I guess Fraya and Mike are still sleeping." She looked over at Ace and Ally and gave them a wave then looked over at the food Mondo was cooking and got up to help him.
    Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female
    Number of posts : 303
    Registration date : 2010-07-16

Post by Angel Alvarez on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:33 am

Angel ran out her room with Kelly close behind. She was excited to get back to the city, but wasn't in any real rush. She grabbed a beer from the fridge and handed it to Kelly before grabbing another one. She then sat down at the table and sipped her drink.
    Serenity
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:35 am

Serenity opened her eyes when she hear little Raven crying. She yawned and slipped out of bed to go to her. "Shhhh. it's ok Momma's here." She told the little girl and picked her up. She looked back over tot he bed where Gabe was and flashed him a warm smile. "Morning."
    Kelly
    Friend

Number of posts : 61
    Registration date : 2011-03-21

Post by Kelly on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:37 am

Honestly Kelly thought it was a bit early to start drinking, But he wasn't one to turn down a beer. He sat next to Angel and sipped on his drink. He then looked over at Ally and Ace and smiled. "the married couple is here. Shouldn't you two be on your honeymoon?"
    Agent Bishop
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 222
    Registration date : 2009-10-21

Post by Agent Bishop on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:55 am

Bishop was in the Foot Tower in a small lab that shredder had given him to use. He was suppose to be analizing the alien tissue that the foot found, but he was bored of that. Instead he was on the phone with one of his men out in Africa. A strange object had crashed out in Nairobi and Bishop wanted to be the first one to get to it. He would have gone himself, but Shredder was paying him good money to stay where he was and deal with the supposed alien threat that was in town.

Baxter Stockman
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 137
    Registration date : 2009-01-19

Post by Baxter Stockman on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:00 am

Baxter was taking a little break from all the work he had been doing. They had started building the machine which would scramble Leo's brain. Things were coming along nicely and Baxter was glad for that. He wanted to work on his own things. His mousers being one. He nibbled on a stale sandwich as he watched his partner wire up some of the componets.

"I wonder how he plans on getting Leo to the tower.." he thought out loud.

The doctor looked up for a second and shrugged his shoulders.
    Karai
    Canon

Female
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by Karai on Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:09 pm

Ji wrote:Ji frowned at that and shook his head. "I'm sorry. I thought you meant a theater that had opera. Die hard does not interest me or my men, and right now i'm not convince that this city is a good investment of my time or money."

Had finished her tea some time ago, and looks at the man sitting across from her; "Yes we do have opreas appearing here in town. We have the greatest theater art schools in the world here. I'd be happy to find out what they are showing and we can venture there." Deep down really wishes her father would have allowed her to patrol the city for the turtles. She would have had more fun doing that than sitting here with this man.
    Ji
    Lurker

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2013-02-07

Post by Ji on Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:15 pm

"We would like to see your fathers school. I hear that there are many talented fighters there. We wish to see them in action." Ji told her and stood from his chair.

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:20 pm

April O'Neil wrote:
    "Mmm you tease." She wrapped her arms and legs around him and pressed hot kisses against his neck. "Fuck me, big boy." She whispered in his ear and gave it a light nip.

"I love it when you talk dirty.." Casey whispered, and slowly entered her, allowing her walls to accommodate to him before building a slow, steady rhythm. He supported her with his arms, leaning her back against the shower wall as he fucked her...
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:28 pm

Ace wrote:
    "Uh, Ally. Maybe Leo and Pepper want some alone time." Ace said and closed the door behind him. "We can wait for him, i'm in no rush we have all day."

Mondo nodded agreeing with Ace. "Did you guys eat yet? I'm cooking up something in the kitchen."

"Alone time??" Ally quirked a brow at that. "They're not that serious ...yet. Are they?" She gave Mondo a look, hoping that he would confirm that it wasn't to that stage yet. Not that she didn't want for Leo to be happy. He deserved that. Yes.. maybe she was a little jealous. But more than anything, she didn't want her favorite turtle to fall too fast for someone only to get hurt again.

"..yeah, we've already ate." She replied to Mondo, still mulling over the whole Leo and Pepper thing, but tried to remember her manners. "But thank you."
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Post by Mondo Gecko on Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:32 pm

Mondo shrugged. "I know they're sleeping together. So it might be serious. Make yourselves at home I have to finish cooking." With that he hurried back to the kitchen to finish up the food.
    Pepper
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2012-08-28

Post by Pepper on Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:37 pm

Leonardo wrote:
    Leo swam out to the middle of the pond and dove under the water. He came back up next to Pepper and kissed her. He then pulled her on his back and swam swiftly back to the middle of the pond. "Enjoying the ride?"

Pepper held on for dear life, giggling as Leo swam to the middle of the pond. "Heh... very much so." She smiled. "You're such a good swimmer... but I guess that comes naturally."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Leonardo on Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:31 am

Leo helped her off his back and turned to her. "Yeah one of the perks of being a turtle a guess." He said then started to wipe the mus off of her. "there all clean." He then kissed her again. He just couldn't get enough of her!
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 505
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by April O'Neil on Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:15 am

Casey Jones wrote:"I love it when you talk dirty.." Casey whispered, and slowly entered her, allowing her walls to accommodate to him before building a slow, steady rhythm. He supported her with his arms, leaning her back against the shower wall as he fucked her...

God he felt amazing! She was slightly worried about being dropped. But figured that Casey had it under control. She lavished him with hot kisses as she moaned out his name. Her nails dug into his shoulders as he fucked her. The water from the shower hitting her, adding to her excitment.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:56 am

Laz had been up with the girls. They were outside trying to put the swing set together. The little girls weren't much help, but Laz made sure to make them feel like they were needed.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:32 pm

Mondo Gecko wrote:Mondo shrugged. "I know they're sleeping together. So it might be serious. Make yourselves at home I have to finish cooking." With that he hurried back to the kitchen to finish up the food.

Ally was completely taken aback by that. "Sleeping together?? ...Already? Are you serious??!" She was more than a little concerned, but it seemed she wouldn't get an answer. Mondo had already scurried back to the kitchen, probably to avoid her questions.

She looked at Ace and sighed. "That doesn't sound like Leo.. he's careful..and, I'm afraid he's gonna get hurt." Because he was moving way too fast with this girl, and it was probably nothing more than an attempt to ease the hurt that she had caused him.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:35 pm

Ace chuckled and pulled Ally in for a hug. "You worry too much. Leo is a big boy, he can take care of himself." He took Ally's hand and lead her to the living room. "Lets just relax and wait for him to come back."
    Fraya
    Original Character

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by Fraya on Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:37 pm

Fraya's own snoring woke her up. She opened her eyes and looked over at Mike. She smiled and planted a kiss against his cheek. "Wake up. someone started breakfast, and i'm gonna eat it all!" She chimmed and slipped out of the bed and started getting dress.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:05 am