Back Home

Pepper
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2012-08-28

Re: Back Home

Post by Pepper on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:10 am

Leonardo wrote:Leo placed the plate with eggs in front of Pepper. He smiled at her and leaned down to press a kiss against her forehead. "I slept well too." He told her. He fixed his own plate and sat down next to her. "Hope you like eggs and toast. after we eat would you like to go for one last walk in the woods with me?"

Pepper's face lit up when he pressed a kiss against her forehead. There was just something about this guy that sent her heart soaring. She scooted her chair closer beside him and began to eat her food. "These eggs are amazing." She complimented, and nodded at his question. But she couldn't help but feel a little sad at how final he made it sound. 'one last walk in the woods'. Because soon they would be back in the city, and he would be unable to walk around in the open so freely. No woods to conceal him.

"I would love to." She smiled, reaching over to give his hand a squeeze.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:09 am

Rini wrote:Rini was one of the few that were awake. After last night she slept well. Now she was sitting up in bed beside Don reading a book. The book wasn't very interesting, but it gave her something to do until Don woke up. Though, the smell of food was starting to call her to the kitchen.

Don had also slept very well after their activities lasted late into the night. Despite everything that happened at the wedding, some lovemaking really eased the tension. And Don felt much better afterwards. He snuggled up to Rini and they laid there, joined intimately together until some time during the night.

Now it was morning and he rolled over to face her, slowly opening his eyes and gave her a warm smile. "Good morning."
    Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:15 am

Rini looked over at Don and smiled brightly. "Morning." She set her book down and leaned over to plant a kiss against his lips. "Would you like me to make you some breakfast?"
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:17 am

Lexi wrote:The big day had finally arrived, but for now, Lexi was completely oblivious. She was lost in the bliss of sleep, happy to have her little family so close. She wasn't aware that Phoenix had suffered another episode of night terrors, but Raph's soft whispering somehow penetrated her subconscious. Her eyes slowly fluttered open and she gazed up at the two, at first, not realizing there was a problem. But hearing Raph trying to sooth his son, she realized what had happened.

"Is he okay?" She asked, pushing herself up beside him.

Raph looked over at Lexi and nodded. "Yeah. He just had another one," he answered with a sigh. Phoenix was getting better, but he still had a long way to go before the horrible nightmares from his past would cease. The little boy had his face buried into his father's chest, clinging tightly to Raph. It was times like these when Raph absolutely wanted to kill the people responsible for his son's terrifying ordeal, but he knew it was no use. What was past was past and the best they could do was make sure the little turtle-boy was as comfortable as possible. And right now, that place was in Raph's arms. He shifted the child just slightly so Phoenix could see his mother at the same time.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Leonardo on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:18 am

Pepper wrote:Pepper's face lit up when he pressed a kiss against her forehead. There was just something about this guy that sent her heart soaring. She scooted her chair closer beside him and began to eat her food. "These eggs are amazing." She complimented, and nodded at his question. But she couldn't help but feel a little sad at how final he made it sound. 'one last walk in the woods'. Because soon they would be back in the city, and he would be unable to walk around in the open so freely. No woods to conceal him.

"I would love to." She smiled, reaching over to give his hand a squeeze.

Leo returned the hand squeeze and ate his food. He couldn't wait to go out in the woods with Pepper, to spend some time alone with her. Because once they got back to the lair they wouldn't get much alone time at all. He did wonder when the others would be up, but really he wasn't in any rush so he would let his brothers sleep. But after today they would have to get back on their schedule and wake early to continue their training.
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Post by Mondo Gecko on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:21 am

Elakiya wrote:Smiles at him, and nods; "Yes, some food and a morning swim would be good." Kisses his cheek. "Come on." Starts to walk back to the house.

Mondo took her hand and walked back to the cabin with her. They walked inside and the smell of food hit him. "Smells good in here." He said and led them to the kitchen. He gave Pepper and Leo a smile and a nod then went to the fridge to start cooking something for him and Ela.

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Oroku Saki on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:24 am

Karai wrote:Made herself presentable, in an elegant black dress, and heals. Enters the room where they are all gathered; "Hello father," bows to him, then looks at the men, "Greetings and welcome to New York."

The men bowed to Karai and Shredder caught them silently checking her out. As much as that angered him, he knew that Karai could handle herself if any of these business men tried anything with her. "Well I hope that you four have a good time. We will talk more when you return."

The leader of the group stepped forward and introduced himself as Ji. He didn't bother introducing the other two men and they made no move to introduce themselves. Ji motioned to Karai to lead the way for them. "I'm sure you have a lovely day planed for us." He said.
    Elakiya
    Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:45 am

Enters the kitchen with him, and sits at the table; "Hey guys," Waves at the two as she joins them. "Yah it does, what you guys eating?"
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:51 am

Leo gave the two a wave and continued to eat his food. When Ela sat down at the table he looked up at her. "Uh, eggs and toast. Nothing fancy. If I knew anyone was up I would have made more."

"No biggie" Mondo said. "I can cook up something real quick."
    Karai
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by Karai on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:56 am

Glances at the three men once the Shredder introduces them to her. she bows back as she glances at them. Raises an eyebrow a little bit seeing the men checking her out, "Yes, I do have some plans made for you three. Throughout our lovely city. Won't you follow me please. I have a limo waiting down in the main lobby just outside." Starts to lead them in that direction. "Perhaps some wonderful coffee to start your day or tea. We have a grand coffee/tea place near by."
    Pepper
    Original Character

Female

Post by Pepper on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:44 pm

Pepper continued to eat her breakfast, anxious to go on that walk with Leo. She knew that once they returned to the city, they would have little time alone. And it seemed that they wouldn't be alone at the table for much longer, either. She returned the smile and waved at Mondo and Ela, then finished her breakfast, and waited for Leo to finish...
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:47 pm

Leo finished his food soon after and picked up both the plates slipping them in the sink. He then offered his hand to Pepper. "Lets go for that walk now." He said and smiled softly at her.
    Pepper
    Original Character

Female

Post by Pepper on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:50 pm

Pepper smiled up at Leo and took his hand, standing from her chair. It was just a walk, but she was pretty excited about it. She smiled at Mondo and Ela as they walked past, and headed out of the house with Leo...
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:52 pm

Leo snaked an arm around Pepper and walked her into the woods. On their way there he plucked a flower from the ground and placed it behind Pepper's ear. "I'm going to miss it out here." He told her as they walked further away from the cabin.
    Pepper
    Original Character

Female

Post by Pepper on Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:11 pm

Leonardo wrote:Leo snaked an arm around Pepper and walked her into the woods. On their way there he plucked a flower from the ground and placed it behind Pepper's ear. "I'm going to miss it out here." He told her as they walked further away from the cabin.

Pepper leaned against him, enjoying the feel of his arm around her. She always felt so safe with him, as if nothing could ever touch her. This was nice. The earth felt wonderful beneath her bare feet and the sun was just beginning to warm the atmosphere.

"Yeah.. I'm going to miss it, too." She admitted. Because even though she could roam the city freely, she always felt imprisoned there. She had always been more comfortable with nature. "The time that I've spent out here with you has been like something out of a dream." She smiled. "I feel so lucky."

Last edited by Pepper on Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:18 pm

Raphael wrote:
    Raph looked over at Lexi and nodded. "Yeah. He just had another one," he answered with a sigh. Phoenix was getting better, but he still had a long way to go before the horrible nightmares from his past would cease. The little boy had his face buried into his father's chest, clinging tightly to Raph. It was times like these when Raph absolutely wanted to kill the people responsible for his son's terrifying ordeal, but he knew it was no use. What was past was past and the best they could do was make sure the little turtle-boy was as comfortable as possible. And right now, that place was in Raph's arms. He shifted the child just slightly so Phoenix could see his mother at the same time.

Like Raph, Lexi also wanted to kill the ones responsible. She would give anything if she could take Phin's nightmares away, to take his scar, and would give up her own ability to speak if it would give Phoenix that chance. The poor kid would never be able to make a sound.. would never be able to express himself with words. The people he could communicate with would be limited... if they could customize a sign language that his three digit hands could accomplish. Don was apparently working on creating that, and she hoped that he was successful. Phin was already becoming aware that he couldn't produce sound, and she had noticed how curious he was becoming whenever someone would speak. She had seen him place his little hands against their mouths, and even their throats. It was heartbreaking.

She reached over and caressed the little one's cheek, and leaned in to press a kiss against his snout. "Shhh.. it's okay, baby. Your mommy and daddy are right here, and no one will ever hurt you again." She tried to soothe.

She then looked up at Raph. "I wish there was some way to reverse what was done.. to give him back his voice." She frowned. "Even if it was possible, finding someone to perform the surgery would be risky."

Male

Post by Leonardo on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:40 pm

Pepper wrote:Pepper leaned against him, enjoying the feel of his arm around her. She always felt so safe with him, as if nothing could ever touch her. This was nice. The earth felt wonderful beneath her bare feet and the sun was just beginning to warm the atmosphere.

"Yeah.. I'm going to miss it, too." She admitted. Because even though she could roam the city freely, she always felt imprisoned there. She had always been more comfortable with nature. "The time that I've spent out here with you has been like something out of a dream." She smiled. "I feel so lucky."

Leo didn't even noticed that Pepper wasn't wearing any shoes. Had he, he would have scooped her up and carried her through the woods. "I'm the lucky one." Leo said, because he didn't think that he would ever find a woman that would like him, other then Ally. The hurt that he had been feeling from seeing Ally with another man was fading. He was happy for her and Ace and it just wasn't meant to be with him and her. But he saw Pepper as a new chance. A shot to actually be happy with someone. He wouldn't blow this second chance at romance.

Leo gave pepper a squeeze as they walked through the trees. "I really enjoy being around you. I feel happy when your with me." He added with a smile.
    Pepper
    Original Character

Female

Post by Pepper on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:37 am

Leonardo wrote:
    Leo didn't even noticed that Pepper wasn't wearing any shoes. Had he, he would have scooped her up and carried her through the woods. "I'm the lucky one." Leo said, because he didn't think that he would ever find a woman that would like him, other then Ally. The hurt that he had been feeling from seeing Ally with another man was fading. He was happy for her and Ace and it just wasn't meant to be with him and her. But he saw Pepper as a new chance. A shot to actually be happy with someone. He wouldn't blow this second chance at romance.

Leo gave pepper a squeeze as they walked through the trees. "I really enjoy being around you. I feel happy when your with me." He added with a smile.

Being shoeless didn't bother Pepper. She enjoyed feeling the earth beneath her feet. It was something you could hardly experience in the city. As simple as the farm was, it had so much more to offer than the highly advanced 'concrete jungle' better known as NYC.

"I really enjoy being with you, too." She told him, reaching up to caress the arm that he had wrapped around her. She couldn't believe how comfortable she felt with him. "I've... never felt this way around anyone else." She admitted, a hint of blushing highlighting her cheeks. The pond could be seen off in the distance. The sun's early rays reflected and danced off the water's surface, giving it an almost magical appearance. This is why she loved nature so much. Nothing man-made could ever be this beautiful.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:59 am

Leo smiled brightly at that. He felt really lucky to have Pepper on his arm. He walked her to the pond and stood there silently for a moment, enjoying the warmth of the day and the beauty of the scenery. "you know, any time you want we can come back here." He told her. "Just say the word."
    Pepper
    Original Character

Female

Post by Pepper on Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:53 pm

Leonardo wrote:Leo smiled brightly at that. He felt really lucky to have Pepper on his arm. He walked her to the pond and stood there silently for a moment, enjoying the warmth of the day and the beauty of the scenery. "you know, any time you want we can come back here." He told her. "Just say the word."

Pepper grinned at that. "Okay. Maybe we can come back sometime... just the two of us. I think that would be relaxing... and I'm sure the leader could use a break." She winked, then looked back over the water, taking in a deep breath as if savoring the pureness of the air.

"So... how about that swim, since we were interrupted at the beach..."

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:05 pm

April O'Neil wrote:"You think." April said with a soft chuckle. She placed her hand against his cheek and smiled at him. "No more brownies. Come on. lets take a shower and then I'll fix you some breakfast."

"Mmm...I like showers..." Casey grinned. Well, he didn't actually like showers, he just liked the company that he would be getting. He pushed himself up into a sitting position, and waited a moment to steady his spinning head. "Damn, I dunno if I can ever look at a brownie the same way again..."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:09 pm

Pepper wrote:Pepper grinned at that. "Okay. Maybe we can come back sometime... just the two of us. I think that would be relaxing... and I'm sure the leader could use a break." She winked, then looked back over the water, taking in a deep breath as if savoring the pureness of the air.

"So... how about that swim, since we were interrupted at the beach..."

A swim sounds great." Leo pulled away from her to remove his gear, letting it fall to the ground. He turned his back to her not wanting to stare at her stripping. Well, he DID want to stare, but knew that woulldn't be right.
    Pepper
    Original Character

Female

Post by Pepper on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:27 pm

Leonardo wrote:
    A swim sounds great." Leo pulled away from her to remove his gear, letting it fall to the ground. He turned his back to her not wanting to stare at her stripping. Well, he DID want to stare, but knew that woulldn't be right.

Pepper watched him 'strip' down, giving a little wolf-whistle as he did so. She was planning on ducking behind some pushes to strip, but being the gentleman he was, Leo turned to give her some privacy. "Awww.. you're such the gentleman." She smiled and stripped out of her sun dress. She had debated on leaving on her underwear, but having limited clothing, she really didn't want to get them wet. Besides, she would be concealed by the water.

She slipped into the lake, then playfully splashed water on him to get his attention. "Okay, you can look now!"
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:31 pm

Leo waited till Pepper was done. He then turned around and smiled at her. She looked beautiful in the pond, with the sun hitting her. He slipped into the water and playfully splashed her. "This is nice. even better then the beach."
    Pepper
    Original Character

Female

Post by Pepper on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:50 pm

Leonardo wrote:Leo waited till Pepper was done. He then turned around and smiled at her. She looked beautiful in the pond, with the sun hitting her. He slipped into the water and playfully splashed her. "This is nice. even better then the beach."

Pepper chuckled when he splashed her, and slowly swam towards him. At first, she was a little nervous that he would realize that she wasn't wearing anything...but part of her didn't mind it. And once she was beside him, that small tinge of fear seemingly disappeared. She almost hoped that he would notice. "It is." She agreed. "More privacy." She added with a smile. "I guess being a turtle, this probably feels like home to you, huh?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:28 pm