Back Home

Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Re: Back Home

Post by Leonardo on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:54 pm

And leo noticed her naked form. When she swam closer to him he moved a little closer to her. "Yeah. It does, Part of me doesn't want to go back to the city. it's much nicer out here. with you. You look beautiful by the way." He said with a small blush. "I mean, you always do...but you just...you look really nice. heh."
    Pepper
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2012-08-28

Post by Pepper on Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:05 pm

Leonardo wrote:And leo noticed her naked form. When she swam closer to him he moved a little closer to her. "Yeah. It does, Part of me doesn't want to go back to the city. it's much nicer out here. with you. You look beautiful by the way." He said with a small blush. "I mean, you always do...but you just...you look really nice. heh."

His rambling made it pretty obvious that he was feeling slightly nervous and the blushing gave it away. God, why did he have to be so adorable and handsome all at the same time? She smiled at him and wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her naked form against him as she hugged him.

...should she tell him how she really felt about him? The time seemed perfect. They were alone, and her heart was telling her it was right. Still, she couldn't help feeling nervous. She took a deep breath... ten seconds of blind courage, that's all she needed.

She gazed into his eyes, her sincerity showing through as she caressed his cheek. "Leo.... I'm... in love with you..."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:10 pm

When she hugged him he wasn't sure what to do with his hands! But soon he returned the hug, careful not to touch anything he shouldn't. but what he really wasn't expecting is what she would confess to him. As soon as her words left her mouth leo felt frozen. He didn't know what to say. He felt the same way about her but, he didn't think she would fell that way about him, though he should have seen the signs.

Leo flashed her a lopsided grin still at a lost for words, then leaned in and kissed her lips softly.

"I think, I love you too, Pepper." He told her still in a bit of shock that this was really happening.
    Pepper
    Original Character

Female

Post by Pepper on Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:21 pm

Leonardo wrote:When she hugged him he wasn't sure what to do with his hands! But soon he returned the hug, careful not to touch anything he shouldn't. but what he really wasn't expecting is what she would confess to him. As soon as her words left her mouth leo felt frozen. He didn't know what to say. He felt the same way about her but, he didn't think she would fell that way about him, though he should have seen the signs.

Leo flashed her a lopsided grin still at a lost for words, then leaned in and kissed her lips softly.

"I think, I love you too, Pepper." He told her still in a bit of shock that this was really happening.

Poor Leo, she could sense his awkwardness and despite her own fears, she couldn't help but smile. Even with her being so close, he was still being such a gentleman. She was afraid of what his reaction would be to her confession, but at least he didn't pull away. Though, his brief silence worried her.

He thought that he loved her, too. Well, that was definitely better than rejection. And what was she expecting, especially after he had just lost Ally. She couldn't expect him to love her as much as she loved him. But, she would take it. She pressed another kiss against his lips, allowing it to linger... testing the waters...
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:48 pm

Leo let the kiss linger and deepened the kiss. He placed a hand behind her head and his other hand slid to her lower back. Butterflies fluttered around in Leo's stomach. He couldn't believe this was really happening.
    Pepper
    Original Character

Female

Post by Pepper on Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:21 am

Leonardo wrote:Leo let the kiss linger and deepened the kiss. He placed a hand behind her head and his other hand slid to her lower back. Butterflies fluttered around in Leo's stomach. He couldn't believe this was really happening.

..but it was really happening, and Pepper was also in disbelief of her own boldness. She was nervous, scared, but the excitement she felt when he deepened the kiss and the feel of his hands against her made it all worth it. It was the first time in a very long time that she had felt this alive. She continued to kiss him, wanting nothing more than to make another move.. but she had made the first one. She had instigated this, she didn't want to completely throw herself at him or overwhelm him. If he wanted this as bad as she did.. he would make a move....
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:48 am

When Ally finished her meal, Ace started cleaning off the table. "I found out he was scared of clowns when we were walking together and one came walking towards us. He freaked out and hid in an alley. It was pretty funny, to me anyway." He kissed her cheek. "I'm the lucky one. We can clean the rest of this mess later. Im going to get dress. today is going to be a good day." He said and ruffled her hair. He then ducked back into the bedroom.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:51 am

Leo pulled away from her lips and pressed a kiss against her shoulder and neck. He then moved them to the edge of the pond so he could rest her back against the soft dirt. "If you want me to stop, let me know." He said in a whisper. He then kissed her again and let his hands move down her back to her ass. He would move slow, giving Pepper time to stop him if she wanted to.
    Ji
    Lurker

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2013-02-07

Post by Ji on Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:30 am

Karai wrote:Glances at the three men once the Shredder introduces them to her. she bows back as she glances at them. Raises an eyebrow a little bit seeing the men checking her out, "Yes, I do have some plans made for you three. Throughout our lovely city. Won't you follow me please. I have a limo waiting down in the main lobby just outside." Starts to lead them in that direction. "Perhaps some wonderful coffee to start your day or tea. We have a grand coffee/tea place near by."

"Tea sound good." Ji said and walks closely behind Karai to the limo. "We look forward to seeing what you have to show us. Before we invest in anything, we must be sure this city, and your father, are worth it."
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:26 pm

Lexi wrote:
    Like Raph, Lexi also wanted to kill the ones responsible. She would give anything if she could take Phin's nightmares away, to take his scar, and would give up her own ability to speak if it would give Phoenix that chance. The poor kid would never be able to make a sound.. would never be able to express himself with words. The people he could communicate with would be limited... if they could customize a sign language that his three digit hands could accomplish. Don was apparently working on creating that, and she hoped that he was successful. Phin was already becoming aware that he couldn't produce sound, and she had noticed how curious he was becoming whenever someone would speak. She had seen him place his little hands against their mouths, and even their throats. It was heartbreaking.

She reached over and caressed the little one's cheek, and leaned in to press a kiss against his snout. "Shhh.. it's okay, baby. Your mommy and daddy are right here, and no one will ever hurt you again." She tried to soothe.

She then looked up at Raph. "I wish there was some way to reverse what was done.. to give him back his voice." She frowned. "Even if it was possible, finding someone to perform the surgery would be risky."

"Yeah," Raph agreed with a heavy sigh. He was at a loss of what to do to give his son his voice back. Those bastards at the lab did permanent damage! There was no going back from that. It angered Raph again every time the subject was brought up or he thought about it himself. And a risky surgery did not sit well with him. He never wanted to lose Phoenix again. Even if technically he was never lost in the first place. But now his son was safe and Raph never wanted to expose him to anything that could do even more damage.
    Pepper
    Original Character

Female

Post by Pepper on Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:35 pm

Leonardo wrote:Leo pulled away from her lips and pressed a kiss against her shoulder and neck. He then moved them to the edge of the pond so he could rest her back against the soft dirt. "If you want me to stop, let me know." He said in a whisper. He then kissed her again and let his hands move down her back to her ass. He would move slow, giving Pepper time to stop him if she wanted to.

"No..." She breathed against his skin. "I don't want you to stop." She told him, and allowed him to guide her to the pond's edge. His lips were like magic, igniting fire within her every place they touched. Her excitement building as his hands wandered, her heart racing as she felt them against her ass. She moaned softly against his lips, catching them in another deep kiss, her heart pounding wildly within the confines of her chest.

"I want this..." She assured him, giving him a sincere look. "I want you.." She whispered against his lips, then lowered herself onto the bank, pulling him with her...
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:51 pm

Rini wrote:Rini looked over at Don and smiled brightly. "Morning." She set her book down and leaned over to plant a kiss against his lips. "Would you like me to make you some breakfast?"

Don returned the kiss, giving her a nuzzle. "Mm, that sounds great, but...it smells like someone already beat you to it." He smiled softly, kissing her again. "Why don't we see what's left and then we can decide if some of your wonderful cooking is needed."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:56 am

Pepper wrote:"No..." She breathed against his skin. "I don't want you to stop." She told him, and allowed him to guide her to the pond's edge. His lips were like magic, igniting fire within her every place they touched. Her excitement building as his hands wandered, her heart racing as she felt them against her ass. She moaned softly against his lips, catching them in another deep kiss, her heart pounding wildly within the confines of her chest.

"I want this..." She assured him, giving him a sincere look. "I want you.." She whispered against his lips, then lowered herself onto the bank, pulling him with her...

Leo was in heaven, A beautiful girl wanted him. And he felt the same way about her. He kissed her heatedly his hands wondering over her sides, down to her hips. His lips traveled down to her chest. He caught a nipple in his mouth and lightly sucked on it then did the same to the other breast.
    Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:01 am

Donatello wrote:Don returned the kiss, giving her a nuzzle. "Mm, that sounds great, but...it smells like someone already beat you to it." He smiled softly, kissing her again. "Why don't we see what's left and then we can decide if some of your wonderful cooking is needed."

Rini smiled and return his kiss. "Ok." She said then slipped out of bed. She was already dress and all she had to do was slip on a pair of slippers. "Ready when you are."
    Pepper
    Original Character

Female

Post by Pepper on Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:45 pm

Leonardo wrote:
    Leo was in heaven, A beautiful girl wanted him. And he felt the same way about her. He kissed her heatedly his hands wondering over her sides, down to her hips. His lips traveled down to her chest. He caught a nipple in his mouth and lightly sucked on it then did the same to the other breast.

Every kiss, every touch sent a sensational heat rushing through her body. It had been so long since anyone had paid her this kind of attention, and she couldn't remember ever feeling this wonderful. There was just something about Leo that was like magic. Her breathing quickened, her eye sliding closed as she felt his warm mouth against her breasts, and then he took her nipple into his mouth. God! DId he have any idea how wonderful that felt??

"Mmm.." She moaned, caressing the back of his neck..
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:16 am

Her soft moans urged him on more. He was feeling his own need growing as was the pressure between his legs. Leo reached a hand down in the water and ran his fingers up her inner thigh until he reached his destination. He rubbed her clit lightly, teasing her with his touches. His hot mouth moved back up to her lips and caught them in another heated kiss.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 am

Rini wrote:Rini smiled and return his kiss. "Ok." She said then slipped out of bed. She was already dress and all she had to do was slip on a pair of slippers. "Ready when you are."

It didn't take Don long to get ready at all. He just pulled his gear on except his weapons then walked up to her and slid his hand around her middle, smiling. "I'm ready." Then he walked out of the bedroom with her.
    Karai
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by Karai on Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:53 am

"I think that you'll find this city and my father's investment worth it Mr. Jin. We take pride in what we do to make it great, and making this city greater is the plan." Smiles at him as she leads him. Once in the limo tells the driver to drive them to their next location.
    Pepper
    Original Character

Female

Post by Pepper on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:20 pm

Leonardo wrote:Her soft moans urged him on more. He was feeling his own need growing as was the pressure between his legs. Leo reached a hand down in the water and ran his fingers up her inner thigh until he reached his destination. He rubbed her clit lightly, teasing her with his touches. His hot mouth moved back up to her lips and caught them in another heated kiss.

She shivered as she felt his finger caressing her inner thigh, her excitement and need growing as she anticipated his next move, and he certainly didn't disappoint. Another soft moan escaped her lips as his thick finger ran through her folds, and gently rubbed her clit.

"Mmmm.." She moaned softly against his lips, returning his kiss. "That feels great.." She complimented, and returned his heated kiss. Her hands ran along his muscular arms and up to cup his cheeks as she kissed him...
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:30 pm

Raphael wrote:
    "Yeah," Raph agreed with a heavy sigh. He was at a loss of what to do to give his son his voice back. Those bastards at the lab did permanent damage! There was no going back from that. It angered Raph again every time the subject was brought up or he thought about it himself. And a risky surgery did not sit well with him. He never wanted to lose Phoenix again. Even if technically he was never lost in the first place. But now his son was safe and Raph never wanted to expose him to anything that could do even more damage.

Lexi's frown deepened. She knew what Raph was feeling, it was something they both shared. They both would give anything for Phoenix to be 'normal'... but that was never going to happen. The damage was permanent, and it was something they would just have to work through. At least the little guy was alive and safe, and no more harm would ever come to him.

She wrapped her arm around Raph and gave him a gentle hug, pressing a kiss against his cheek, then Phoenix's. "He may never be able to talk with words, but he will be able to communicate. He's going to have a happy life.. we'll make sure of that." She kissed him again, and decided to change the subject.

"You hungry?"

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:42 pm

Ace wrote:
    "hey now. Don't want to get me started." Ace said as she gave him a squeeze. "The question is, how will you keep up with me?" He then scooped her in his arms and lightly tossed her over his shoulder. He then carried her out the house and to the car.

Ally squealed when Ace scooped her up and threw her over his shoulder, and chuckled as he carried her out. "Mmm...I dunno, but it sure will be fun trying to keep up with you." She gave an unseen smile and reached down to give his back-side a smack as he carried her out to the car.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:43 am

Ace grinned at the smack and once they were by the car he set her down. He opened the car door for her and once she slipped in he closed it.He then ran around and got in the drivers side. "Lets go get our babies." He said excitedly and kissed Ally's cheek. He then started the car and drove off towards the cabin.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:46 am

Pepper wrote:She shivered as she felt his finger caressing her inner thigh, her excitement and need growing as she anticipated his next move, and he certainly didn't disappoint. Another soft moan escaped her lips as his thick finger ran through her folds, and gently rubbed her clit.

"Mmmm.." She moaned softly against his lips, returning his kiss. "That feels great.." She complimented, and returned his heated kiss. Her hands ran along his muscular arms and up to cup his cheeks as she kissed him...

Her words edged him on and he slipped a finger inside of her. He slipped his finger in and out of her slowly, kissing and nipping at her neck as he did so. And with a soft groan he dropped from his shell and pressed himself up against her stomach. "Mmmmm." he moaned in her ear then gave it a nip.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:34 pm

Ace wrote:Ace grinned at the smack and once they were by the car he set her down. He opened the car door for her and once she slipped in he closed it.He then ran around and got in the drivers side. "Lets go get our babies." He said excitedly and kissed Ally's cheek. He then started the car and drove off towards the cabin.

He was so eager to get the 'babies'. Ally wondered if she should go ahead and break the news to him, or if she should wait and let him see for himself. No.. she would wait. Why ruin his mood before it just had to be spoiled? Then again, maybe he would be excited to know that soon they would have a house full of destructive puppies.

She began messing with the radio, trying to find something that wasn't too lame. "They're gonna be soooo happy to see you!"
    Pepper
    Original Character

Female

Post by Pepper on Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:48 pm

Leonardo wrote:

Her words edged him on and he slipped a finger inside of her. He slipped his finger in and out of her slowly, kissing and nipping at her neck as he did so. And with a soft groan he dropped from his shell and pressed himself up against her stomach. "Mmmmm." he moaned in her ear then gave it a nip.

"Oh, God.." She moaned, feeling his thick finger slide inside of her. Then he began thrusting his digit inside of her, causing heavenly sensations. She spread her legs a little wider, giving him better access. She soon felt his thickness against her stomach and reached between them, her fingers lightly brushing over the sensitive head, teasing, then moved down to his base, wrapping around him. Her hand slowly moved up his length, then back down, her excitement building as he nipped her...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:28 pm