Back Home

April O'Neil
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 505
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Re: Back Home

Post by April O'Neil on Thu May 02, 2013 1:58 pm

"Well..." April thought for a moment. "She was screaming in pain a lot. and thrashing around in her bed. The nurses had to sedate her and strap her to the bed. I heard that her blood test were...wrong some how. I don't know much else."
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Thu May 02, 2013 2:06 pm

Okay, that...didn't really help. Those would have been strange symptoms for a poisoning. Then he went over in his mind what April told him again.

"That doesn't sound like she was poisoned. At least not from that. But it sounds like maybe an allergic reaction to the metal. I checked out the Mousers outside the lair before we left and I didn't see anything on their 'teeth' that would have been considered poison." But this was all still speculation.

It was impossible to tell if it was just a reaction, though. He didn't know Pepper's background well enough to know what allergies she had. And, from the look of things, he never would know for sure. Not if Pepper herself didn't remember much about her past.
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female

Post by April O'Neil on Thu May 02, 2013 2:10 pm

"I don't know. I wish I could tell you more, about both girls. fraya is on her way back there. And there is some money on my dresser if you guys need anything. I'll keep you posted through out the night."
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Thu May 02, 2013 2:16 pm

Don smiled for real for the first time since the whole ordeal took place. "Thank you, April. For everything. I really appreciate it."

He glanced over at Casey, only to find him gone. He guessed he would have to wait until later to do the thing he wanted Casey to do. Of course, this thing was something he would rather do in person, anyway. It would give him an excuse to be at Rini's bedside.

"I'll see you later. Thanks again." Then he hung up and tucked his phone back in his belt. He figured he wouldn't be hearing from April again for a while. In the meantime, he would try to get a little rest. It had been a really long day.
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female

Post by April O'Neil on Thu May 02, 2013 2:19 pm

April hung up the phone and leaned against the wall in her seat. She was sure Casey wouldn't be too long. She looked forward to his company. She also really hoped the girls would be alright. If they weren't the guys wouldn't be the same ever again.

((Continues here: Misery in Paradise))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:24 pm