Back Home

Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Re: Back Home

Post by Leonardo on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:55 am

Pepper wrote:"Oh, God.." She moaned, feeling his thick finger slide inside of her. Then he began thrusting his digit inside of her, causing heavenly sensations. She spread her legs a little wider, giving him better access. She soon felt his thickness against her stomach and reached between them, her fingers lightly brushing over the sensitive head, teasing, then moved down to his base, wrapping around him. Her hand slowly moved up his length, then back down, her excitement building as he nipped her...

Leo shivered and moaned softly at her touches. He then grabbed his own member and positioned himself between Pepper's legs. He rubbed the head of his cock against her before slowly pushing in her.
    Ji
    Lurker

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2013-02-07

Post by Ji on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:57 am

Karai wrote:"I think that you'll find this city and my father's investment worth it Mr. Jin. We take pride in what we do to make it great, and making this city greater is the plan." Smiles at him as she leads him. Once in the limo tells the driver to drive them to their next location.

Ji and his men slid into the limo and quietly waited for it to bring them to their location. Once the limo stopped the men waited for the door to be opened for them. So far his view of the city was not a good one. It was dirty and stunk. But there had to be something about the place if Shredder wanted it so badly.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:00 am

Ally wrote:He was so eager to get the 'babies'. Ally wondered if she should go ahead and break the news to him, or if she should wait and let him see for himself. No.. she would wait. Why ruin his mood before it just had to be spoiled? Then again, maybe he would be excited to know that soon they would have a house full of destructive puppies.

She began messing with the radio, trying to find something that wasn't too lame. "They're gonna be soooo happy to see you!"

"I hope so, it's been so long they might have forgotten about me. and i hope they get along with the pony." Ace said as he drove. "I was also thinking about getting a little goat..." He flashed her grin. "I just want a farm."
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 505
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by April O'Neil on Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:02 am

Casey Jones wrote:"Mmm...I like showers..." Casey grinned. Well, he didn't actually like showers, he just liked the company that he would be getting. He pushed himself up into a sitting position, and waited a moment to steady his spinning head. "Damn, I dunno if I can ever look at a brownie the same way again..."

April took his hand and led him into the shower that connected to the room. She was glad they wouldn't have to leave the room to get to the shower. She turned on the water and lavished Casey with kisses as they waited for the water to heat up.
    Pepper
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2012-08-28

Post by Pepper on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:54 am

Leonardo wrote:Leo shivered and moaned softly at her touches. He then grabbed his own member and positioned himself between Pepper's legs. He rubbed the head of his cock against her before slowly pushing in her.

The sweet moment that she had been anticipating had finally arrived. Her breathing hitched as she felt him rubbing himself between her folds, then slowly began entering her. Holy crap, he was huge! She winced slightly from the discomfort, but it was a tolerable pain mixed with pleasure. Her walls slowly accommodated his massive size and she moaned with pleasure as he went deeper, and she caught his lips in another deep kiss..

"Mmm.. you're so big.."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:04 am

Ace wrote:
    "I hope so, it's been so long they might have forgotten about me. and i hope they get along with the pony." Ace said as he drove. "I was also thinking about getting a little goat..." He flashed her grin. "I just want a farm."

Ally reached over and gave Ace's knee a reassuring squeeze. "Awww...I doubt they could ever forget you." And she was silent for a moment. "I know I couldn't." Because she had tried when he had disappeared and had seemingly abandoned her, but he was all she could think about.

She smiled when he mentioned wanting a farm. "Heh.. I'm cool with that. Maybe I can get a tiger, too. Since you'll soon be a model and be making mad money." She grinned. "We also need turtles."

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:19 am

April O'Neil wrote:

April took his hand and led him into the shower that connected to the room. She was glad they wouldn't have to leave the room to get to the shower. She turned on the water and lavished Casey with kisses as they waited for the water to heat up.

Casey was also glad that they wouldn't have to venture outside of the room. He followed her into the bathroom, pulling her close and returning her kisses, his lips venturing from hers to leave a train against her neck and shoulder, then back up to meet her lips again. Gah, how he had missed this! It had been too long.. well...since last night, but his memories of then were still hazy.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:05 am

Pepper wrote:The sweet moment that she had been anticipating had finally arrived. Her breathing hitched as she felt him rubbing himself between her folds, then slowly began entering her. Holy crap, he was huge! She winced slightly from the discomfort, but it was a tolerable pain mixed with pleasure. Her walls slowly accommodated his massive size and she moaned with pleasure as he went deeper, and she caught his lips in another deep kiss..

"Mmm.. you're so big.."

Lo stood still for a few seconds, letting her body adjust to him. He then slowly started to move. At her compliment he gave a light chuckle. "I hope i'm not hurting you."

Leo placed his hands under her ass and lifted her up, holding her close and moving a little faster with a groan.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:09 am

Ally wrote:Ally reached over and gave Ace's knee a reassuring squeeze. "Awww...I doubt they could ever forget you." And she was silent for a moment. "I know I couldn't." Because she had tried when he had disappeared and had seemingly abandoned her, but he was all she could think about.

She smiled when he mentioned wanting a farm. "Heh.. I'm cool with that. Maybe I can get a tiger, too. Since you'll soon be a model and be making mad money." She grinned. "We also need turtles."

"A tiger? I don't think we can do that. It would eat all the other animals. But I will be making some serious money. and I can buy you everything in the world." He said with a bright grin. "I can get you cloths and jewls and what ever else you want. It'll be awesome." he made a turn on the street that lead to the cabin.

"And turtles. we can get as many as you like."
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female

Post by April O'Neil on Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:30 am

Casey Jones wrote:Casey was also glad that they wouldn't have to venture outside of the room. He followed her into the bathroom, pulling her close and returning her kisses, his lips venturing from hers to leave a train against her neck and shoulder, then back up to meet her lips again. Gah, how he had missed this! It had been too long.. well...since last night, but his memories of then were still hazy.

April tilted her head to the side and wrapped her arms around him. "Mmmmm..." She returned his kisses and pressed a kiss against his chest. "Water is ready." She said and slipped in the shower dragging Casey with her.
    Elakiya
    Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:02 am

Sits down to wait for her food. Smiles at Mondo, "How soon do you think we will be leaving?"
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Post by Mondo Gecko on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:04 am

Mondo placed food in front of Ela then sat down beside her. "I don't know. When ever the guys are ready I guess."
    Elakiya
    Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:07 am

"Smells good, what is it?" Glances at her food on her plate. Takes her fork and takes a bite. Nods, "sounds like a plan."
    Karai
    Canon

Female
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by Karai on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:11 am

Glances at the three men as they pull up to the coffee place for breakfast; "You'll find this coffee house to the best in New York." Once the driver comes around to open the door steps out with them and leads them inside; "Father comes here at least once or twice a week to hold business deals with other company's around the city." Smiles at the waiter and motions for them to be seated in a private area of the coffee house; "Father also wishes to clean this city up and we need help to do it." tells them as they are seated at a table.[/color]

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:07 am

April O'Neil wrote:
    April tilted her head to the side and wrapped her arms around him. "Mmmmm..." She returned his kisses and pressed a kiss against his chest. "Water is ready." She said and slipped in the shower dragging Casey with her.

Casey reached to remove his boxers but his fingers brushed against bare skin. 'Oh yeah.. duh!' He remembered, obviously he had gotten lucky last night, hence why he and April were both naked. He stepped beneath the water with her and lavished her with kisses, his lips traveling along her jar-line and down her neck as his hands wandered from her waist, and down to her ass, giving it a squeeze...
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:15 am

Ace wrote:

"A tiger? I don't think we can do that. It would eat all the other animals. But I will be making some serious money. and I can buy you everything in the world." He said with a bright grin. "I can get you cloths and jewls and what ever else you want. It'll be awesome." he made a turn on the street that lead to the cabin.

"And turtles. we can get as many as you like."

Well, it seemed that a tiger was out of the question, but she was only half-serious, anyway. A grin stretched across her lips when he rattled off about all the stuff he could buy her. "Awww.. babe, but I already have what I want the most in this world." She reached over and pressed a kiss against his cheek.

"You know what would be cool? If we could get a baby mutant turtle like Phoenix." She grinned. "Maybe Raph will get tired of him and send him our way."
    Pepper
    Original Character

Female

Post by Pepper on Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:22 am

Leonardo wrote:

Lo stood still for a few seconds, letting her body adjust to him. He then slowly started to move. At her compliment he gave a light chuckle. "I hope i'm not hurting you."

Leo placed his hands under her ass and lifted her up, holding her close and moving a little faster with a groan.

"No, I'm okay." She breathed against his lips, and wrapped her arms around his neck as he hoisted her up, and wrapped her legs around him to help support herself. She kissed him deeply as he quickened his pace, a heated moan brushing his lips.

"Mmm... you feel so wonderful.."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:03 am

"So do you." Leo said and kissed her deeply again. He laid her beack down against the bank and fucked her harder, his fingers dug into the dirt under her, the water splashed loudly with each thrust. "Mmmm." Damn she felt amazing. She was so tight and warm. He leaned down and nibbled at her neck as he fucked her, his breathing picking up and hot breath blowing against her skin.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:06 am

Ally wrote:Well, it seemed that a tiger was out of the question, but she was only half-serious, anyway. A grin stretched across her lips when he rattled off about all the stuff he could buy her. "Awww.. babe, but I already have what I want the most in this world." She reached over and pressed a kiss against his cheek.

"You know what would be cool? If we could get a baby mutant turtle like Phoenix." She grinned. "Maybe Raph will get tired of him and send him our way."

Ace smiled at that and glanced over at Ally. "If I could give you a mutant turtle I would, babe. But maybe Lexi might need a sitter sometime." He pulled into the drive way of the cabin and parked the car. "It really is nice out here. I can't see why the guys would ever want to go back to the city."
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female

Post by April O'Neil on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:08 am

Casey Jones wrote:Casey reached to remove his boxers but his fingers brushed against bare skin. 'Oh yeah.. duh!' He remembered, obviously he had gotten lucky last night, hence why he and April were both naked. He stepped beneath the water with her and lavished her with kisses, his lips traveling along her jar-line and down her neck as his hands wandered from her waist, and down to her ass, giving it a squeeze...

April moaned softly under his touches and giggled as he squeezed her ass. Her butt was very ticklish. She snaked her arms around Casey and gave him a playful spank. She then caught his lips in a deep kiss. "Mmmmmm..."
    Ji
    Lurker

Post by Ji on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:13 am

Karai wrote:Glances at the three men as they pull up to the coffee place for breakfast; "You'll find this coffee house to the best in New York." Once the driver comes around to open the door steps out with them and leads them inside; "Father comes here at least once or twice a week to hold business deals with other company's around the city." Smiles at the waiter and motions for them to be seated in a private area of the coffee house; "Father also wishes to clean this city up and we need help to do it." tells them as they are seated at a table.[/color]

Ji and the other two walked inside with Karai. They sat at a large table and ordered their tea. "this city does need some cleaning up, in more ways then one. I've seen his plans for the city and they are promising. With our funding he could quickly take over the entire state. And having the cops already on his side is a good sign. Where else will we be going today?"
    Karai
    Canon

Female
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by Karai on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:08 pm

"Well I was going to show you the park, it's lovely this time of year, and the stadium. That place is always busy with games." Sips her tea and eats her muffin. "I also thought I could show you the theater. How does that sound gentlemen?"
    Ji
    Lurker

Post by Ji on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:02 pm

"The park?" Looks at Karai then at her shoes. "Are you sure you are wearing the right shoes to walk in the park? And we have no time for games, but the theater. that could be promising. What show is playing?"
    Pepper
    Original Character

Female

Post by Pepper on Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:12 pm

Leonardo wrote:"So do you." Leo said and kissed her deeply again. He laid her beack down against the bank and fucked her harder, his fingers dug into the dirt under her, the water splashed loudly with each thrust. "Mmmm." Damn she felt amazing. She was so tight and warm. He leaned down and nibbled at her neck as he fucked her, his breathing picking up and hot breath blowing against her skin.

Pepper was in complete heaven. This was even hotter than anything out of a love novel, and she felt lucky to be the one living it. He felt so amazing, and the dirt beneath her and water splashing with each of his thrusts added to her excitement. This was perfect, and so was he. He felt so amazing.

"Mmmm...that feels.. so good..." She complimented between labored breaths, and moaned as he nipped her. She couldn't believe how much she was enjoying the nips, as far as she could remember, she liked it gentle, but then again... she had never had the right partner before. He turned her on in ways that only he could. He nails dig unto his shoulders, steadying herself as he pounded her...
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:44 pm

Ace wrote:

Ace smiled at that and glanced over at Ally. "If I could give you a mutant turtle I would, babe. But maybe Lexi might need a sitter sometime." He pulled into the drive way of the cabin and parked the car. "It really is nice out here. I can't see why the guys would ever want to go back to the city."

Ally smiled at that. She hoped that Lexi would let her baby sit Phoenix sometime. That little turtle had really stolen her heart. Soon they were at the cabin, and she nodded in agreement with Ace. "Yeah, and they're much safer here, too. But, I guess they're used to the action of the city... as dangerous as it is for them." Once the car was parked, she hopped out and rounded the car to open the door for Ace. He had opened so many doors for her, time to repay him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:05 am