Mikko's Visitors

Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Re: Mikko's Visitors

Post by Ace on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:43 am

Last night had been amazing. Ace hardly got any sleep at all with all their love making. But it was totally worth it. Now he was up bright and early making breakfast for his wife. And after they would ride back to the cabin to pick up the dogs. How he missed those mutts. He was also on the phone with the hospital. He wanted to find out what actually happen to Mikko, he knew that Ally was upset about her being attacked, so he was hoping that she was actually ok and he could tell Ally.

It didn't take too long to find the hospital she was at, though it was difficult to get any information about her. It was all hush hush. It took him acting like her brother to an idiot intern to get anything. But Ally would be happy to know that Mikko wasn't only still alive, but that she was doing well.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:15 pm

Last night had been magical. The newly weds had made love well into the early morning hours, until they were both exhausted. Indeed, not much sleep would be had, but Ally's need had been 'filled', time and time again. They did manage a few hours sleep, and Ally was snuggled up with the love of her life.

At first, she was oblivious to the fact that Ace had slipped out of bed, but the lack of his warmth soon tugged at her subconscious. It took her a moment to will her heavy eyelids to open and se reached for the spot where he should have been, but it was soon obvious that he wasn't there. Catching scent of the heavenly smells coming from the kitchen, it didn't take her long to figure out where he was at.

She slipped out of bed and grabbed a baggy shirt and pulled it on, its largeness hanging down to her thighs and concealing her nakedness. She then headed into the kitchen, slipping up behind Ace. It appeared that he was on the phone, so she remained quiet as she wrapped her arms around his waist, and nuzzled a kiss against his shoulder.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:16 am

Ace smiled and hung up the phone. He turned around and planted a kiss against Ally's lips. "I just got off the phone with the hospital. You'll be happy to know that Mikko is alive and doing well. she can't talk right now though. We can see her if you want. but first I would like to get the dogs." He wrapped his arms around her and gave her ass a squeeze.

"Hungry?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:26 am

Ally returned the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck, a smile stretching across her lips when he gave her the news about Mikko. "Thank God... I never would have forgave myself for inviting her if she died." She then gave a nod, indicating that she would like to see her. "Sure." She smiled. "Oh, the dogs have missed you soooo much... so you better be prepared for lots of doggy kisses!" And, one of the pit bulls had a 'surprise' for her daddy. But Ally didn't want to break the news that Jigs had knocked her up, and she was now heavily pregnant. He would let that be a surprise for when he saw her.

"Mmmm.." She winked when Ace squeezed her ass. "I'm starving." She smiled.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:17 am

"Then lets eat. I made bacon and eggs and toast and pancakes and fresh squeezed orange juice." He started to set the table up. "First we feast then we pick up the pups, then we'll get Mikko a little gift and head to the hospital. We have a full day ahead of us. You know what else we should do? Have a nice dinner out. we'll go some place nice with wine and lobster and all that fancy stuff. Then we can go to the frozen yogurt place and walk down 5th avenue to do some shopping. Tabitha gave us some money as a wedding present and I'm going to let you go wild and buy what ever you want."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:05 am

Mikko was up early but only because the nurse woke her. the nurse took Mikko's vitals and left as breakfast was being served. She sat up in bed and poked at the food on the tray. She wrinkled her nose at the stuff, but had to admit she was hungry. She looked over at Ryan and gave him a little poke with the plastic fork, trying to wake him.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:57 pm

Ace wrote:"Then lets eat. I made bacon and eggs and toast and pancakes and fresh squeezed orange juice." He started to set the table up. "First we feast then we pick up the pups, then we'll get Mikko a little gift and head to the hospital. We have a full day ahead of us. You know what else we should do? Have a nice dinner out. we'll go some place nice with wine and lobster and all that fancy stuff. Then we can go to the frozen yogurt place and walk down 5th avenue to do some shopping. Tabitha gave us some money as a wedding present and I'm going to let you go wild and buy what ever you want."

Ally took a seat at the table, smiling at Ace's enthusiasm. "Ooooh.. today is going to be pure awesomeness!" She beamed, and patted the chair next to her. When he mentioned the money and a shopping spree, she didn't even have to think about what she would spend it on. She had an idea, but would wait until they were in town and surprise Ace with her 'idea'.. because she was still wondering how he would react. It made her slightly nervous, and excited at the same time.

"...have you heard anything from Bones?" She asked, looking worried. He had mentioned that Mikko was okay, but not Bones...
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:01 pm

Ace sat down next to her and started to eat. "Bones? I don't know why you are so worried about him. He's the one that slit Mikko's throat. But, as far as i heard Bones is fine. Of course, once Jencko finds out he failed to kill mikko he might not be so fine." Ace shrugged his shoulders. "Call him if you're worried." He suggested with a full mouth.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:49 pm

At first, Ally was afraid that Ace was mad because she asked about Bones. But then he mentioned as far as he knew, Bones was fine. Obviously he wasn't on the same thought wave as she was. "Well... if the job didn't get done, then something must have gone wrong on his end." She told him. "He's so worried about impressing Jencko that he wouldn't fail... unless something happened." And the fact that she hadn't heard from him made her worry.

She would have waited until after breakfast to call him, but the more she thought about it, the more concerned she became. She excused herself long enough to get her phone, then returned to the table, nibbling on her breakfast as she dialed his number.

"I'm gonna call him.. just to make sure.." And she waited for him to answer, hoping that he would do so...
    Bones
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

Post by Bones on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:33 pm

Ace waited for her to get her phone, when she came back he snaked an arm around her and quietly waited for her to finish her phone call.

Bones was still at the hospital but was suppose to be released today. He was eager to get out of there. He heard his phone ring and plucked it from the night stand. "Hello?" He answered.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:14 am

Ally leaned against Ace and nibbled on her food as she waited for Bones to pick up. With each ring, her worry grew, but thankfully his voice finally issued through the receiver. It was a huge weight off her chest.

"Bones?!" Her voice was laden with concern. "Are you okay?? What the hell happened last night.." she continued, upset and scolding. "You promised!!!"
    Bones
    Original Character

Male

Post by Bones on Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:14 pm

"Yeah I'm ok. Was stabbed with a sword. a SWORD! who the fuck uses a sword? Anyway I'm fine. And I didn't do nothing at your wedding. But I had an opening and I had to take it. Gotta keep the boss happy. Not that he'll be happy when he finds out Mikko's still alive. I tried to finish her off at the hospital but her boy toy saved her. Why are you calling me anyway, yer suppose to be enjoying yer honeymoon."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:01 pm

'Who uses a sword?' Well, one hot turtle came to mind, but she tried to shrug the thought away. Obviously Leo hadn't stabbed Bones since the turtle had been at the wedding, and that wasn't Leo's style. Her guess was the Foot. Hearing Bones explanation earned a deep sigh. "I know you're in a sticky situation, Bones..and...I need to talk to you about that, IN PERSON... tonight." She told him. "So don't make any plans because your ass is coming here." And she wouldn't take no for an answer.

"We're not on a honeymoon yet. Just enjoying ourselves.. and that doesn't mean that I can't worry about you."

Bones
    Original Character

Male

Post by Bones on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:05 pm

"What's there to talk about? I have to off Mikko so that Jencko doesn't take it out on me. Stop worrying and go enjoy yer husband."

Ace frowned at that and shot Ally a look. They just got married damnit! He wanted to have a fun night out with her, now she wanted to talk to that idiot. "Humph." He snorted and finished his food.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:19 pm

Ally was getting irritated, why wouldn't he at least consider her feelings?? "I am enjoying my husband, I just wanted to talk to you!" ...and Ace's look hadn't gone unnoticed. God... men! It wasn't like she was asking to suck Bones' dick. "It would have made me feel better if I could just see you.. but I see how it is. I don't want you to end up like my brother, Bones. Because you remind me so much of him.. and you're heading down his path." She could feel the tears burning at the backs of her eyes, but she refused to let them fall. She hated this, feeling so powerless, and he wouldn't even listen. And to make matters worse, Ace was mad at her.

"But, I guess I'll lose you, too.. and it's your choice." ..she just wished that she could stop giving a fuck.
    Bones
    Original Character

Male

Post by Bones on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:23 pm

"Fine fine. I'm at the hospital, they're not letting me leave. I got an infection or some shit, they're pumping me full of meds." He told her what hospital he was at and what room. "So i'll see you soon ok."

Ace frowned deeply and pulled her in for a hug, kissing cheek and head over and over again. He hoped that he hadn't upset her.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:40 pm

Well, at least it seemed that he was now willing to let her talk to him. If he listened or not remained to be seen. Probably not, but she had to try... because she had never had that luxury with her brother. He was gone before she had known how bad he had gotten. If only she had known... maybe she could have saved him. Because she had a connection with Spike that nobody else had.

She leaned into Ace, relieved that he didn't seem mad at her, but she still couldn't help but feel as if she had messed up everything. "Okay. We'll be heading that way tonight sometime.. so I'll see you then. Do you need anything?"
    Bones
    Original Character

Male

Post by Bones on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:47 pm

"uh...bring me beer and some cigs. oh and a balloon. Got to liven this place up." Bones said and laid back in his bed. Normally he wouldn't have cared if he had an infection, he would have been out of there. The truth was, he was scared of Jencko and what he would do to him when he found out about Mikko. So he would stay at the hospital for as long as he could.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:57 pm

"Okay.. will do." Ally replied, a hint of a grin crossing her lips at his request for a balloon. "See you soon. Get some rest." With that, Ally hung up and sighed deeply, giving Ace an apologetic look as she wrapped her arms around him and squeezed him tightly. "I'm so sorry, baby. I'm not canceling our plans, I promise. I just.. need to talk to him before it's too late. And, he's still at the hospital, so we can just drop by his room after we visit Mikko... if that's okay with you."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:00 pm

Ace returned the hug and nodded. "That's fine. we have a lot to do, so finish up and we can get going." He said giving her ass a light spank. "So what gifts are we giving the two?" He asked. "I think Mikko would like something with spikes on it, and for Bones, a pink bunny. or a clown. I happen to know he loves clowns."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:15 pm

Ally was so relieved that he wasn't angry at her, even though she wondered how upset he really was, and was hiding it just for her. She gave him a naughty look when he gave her a light spank, then continued with her breakfast. I know you've finished your breakfast.. but eat again, so I won't have to eat alone." She pouted.

She chuckled at his comment about Bones and clowns. "Wow, I guess that's fitting. We'll have to get him a clown and a pink balloon, then. And Mikko... hmm.. I wonder if they make balloons with spikes on them. We could just find Blaze and gift-wrap him for her. Just convince him to get spike implants."

Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:53 pm

Ace did as he was told and started to eat again. He chuckled and shook his head. "I was joking babe. Bones is scared of clowns. But we can still get him one. And doesn't Mikko have a boyfriend? Gift wrapping Blaze could be a bad idea. hummmm...Maybe we can get Mikko a fly trap plant. and Bones we'll get him lots of balloons. All of them with pictures of princesses on them."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:05 am

"Bones is afraid of clowns?" Ally stopped mid-bite, unable to suppress her giggles. "Awww.. the poor guy. I didn't think there was anything he was afraid of." She took another bite of her food. "Where do you get your information.. it is awesome." She smiled.

She snickered at his suggestion of getting Bones balloons with princesses on them. "That's a good idea...I'm sure he'll enjoy having hot pieces of Disney ass to look at." She chuckled. "And yeah.. Mikko is with Ryan.. or was. I don't know what he will do when he finds out that she slept with Blaze... but then again, I don't figure she will tell him." Little did she know Blaze had already saved Mikko the trouble.

She finally finished her breakfast and leaned over to press a kiss against Ace's cheek. "That was awesome, babe. Not only is my man the sexiest in the world, he's the best cook, too. How did I get so lucky?"
    Ryan
    Friend

Number of posts : 204
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Ryan on Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:44 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko was up early but only because the nurse woke her. the nurse took Mikko's vitals and left as breakfast was being served. She sat up in bed and poked at the food on the tray. She wrinkled her nose at the stuff, but had to admit she was hungry. She looked over at Ryan and gave him a little poke with the plastic fork, trying to wake him.

Ryan had hardly slept at all that night. He couldn't help but be worried about his love that was sleeping next to him -- full of wires, hooked to machines, and a hole in her throat. He never thought Mikko would end up in this condition just being at a wedding. Wasn't this supposed to be a joyful event for all? Apparently not. Ryan still didn't know exactly what happened between Mikko and this Blaze. He tried really hard to push that to the back of his mind and just focus on Mikko's recovery.

What little sleep he had gotten was interrupted by a slight poke in his arm. He was awake instantly and was ready to bolt when he saw who the poker was. Then he relaxed and gave Mikko a relieved smile. "Hi." Then he reached up and caressed her cheek gently with the back of his fingers.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:56 pm

Ace wrote:When Ally finished her meal, Ace started cleaning off the table. "I found out he was scared of clowns when we were walking together and one came walking towards us. He freaked out and hid in an alley. It was pretty funny, to me anyway." He kissed her cheek. "I'm the lucky one. We can clean the rest of this mess later. Im going to get dress. today is going to be a good day." He said and ruffled her hair. He then ducked back into the bedroom.

Ally bust into a mad fit of giggles hearing the story of Bones, Ace and the clown. "Oh my God.. one day I'm totally gonna have to dress up as one and pay him a visit... it will be epic."But then again, could she really do that to the poor guy? How would she like it if someone tormented her with her phobia.. well.. if she had one.

She followed him into the bedroom to change, but could hardly keep her eyes of him as he stripped down. "Mmm.. you see, this just isn't fair." She teased, and began doing the same. "You're teasing me with your hotness... and there isn't any time for a quickie." She winked and slipped up behind him to give his ass a playful slap.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:07 pm