Mikko's Visitors

Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Re: Mikko's Visitors

Post by Mikko on Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:59 am

Ryan wrote:Ryan had hardly slept at all that night. He couldn't help but be worried about his love that was sleeping next to him -- full of wires, hooked to machines, and a hole in her throat. He never thought Mikko would end up in this condition just being at a wedding. Wasn't this supposed to be a joyful event for all? Apparently not. Ryan still didn't know exactly what happened between Mikko and this Blaze. He tried really hard to push that to the back of his mind and just focus on Mikko's recovery.

What little sleep he had gotten was interrupted by a slight poke in his arm. He was awake instantly and was ready to bolt when he saw who the poker was. Then he relaxed and gave Mikko a relieved smile. "Hi." Then he reached up and caressed her cheek gently with the back of his fingers.

Mikko smiled at him then pointed to the food. She then scooped up some egg with the fork and placed it close to Ryan's lips. It seemed that Ryan wasn't angry at her about the whole Blaze thing and she was relieved about that.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:04 am

Ally wrote:Ally bust into a mad fit of giggles hearing the story of Bones, Ace and the clown. "Oh my God.. one day I'm totally gonna have to dress up as one and pay him a visit... it will be epic."But then again, could she really do that to the poor guy? How would she like it if someone tormented her with her phobia.. well.. if she had one.

She followed him into the bedroom to change, but could hardly keep her eyes of him as he stripped down. "Mmm.. you see, this just isn't fair." She teased, and began doing the same. "You're teasing me with your hotness... and there isn't any time for a quickie." She winked and slipped up behind him to give his ass a playful slap.

Ace grinned and flexed his arm. "I'm sexy and I know it." He sang as he got dressed. Once he was down he slipped on his shoes and grabbed the keys to the car. He walked up to Ally and gave her ass a pat. "Ready?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:36 pm

Ally chuckled as he sang and quickly got ready, before she was no longer able to contain herself and would have to go down on Ace. Sometimes it was hard restraining herself. Well, all the time when she had the urge, which was most of the time.

"Mmhmm.." She replied and grabbed her bad, grinning when he smacked her ass. She returned the favor then reached around to give his bulge a playful squeeze as they headed for the door. "I don't know how you're gonna keep up with a wife with such a high sex drive..." She teased, knowing he was perfectly capable of keeping up. The guy was a God!
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:18 am

"hey now. Don't want to get me started." Ace said as she gave him a squeeze. "The question is, how will you keep up with me?" He then scooped her in his arms and lightly tossed her over his shoulder. He then carried her out the house and to the car.

((Ally and Ace continue here: Back Home))
    Ryan
    Friend

Number of posts : 204
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Ryan on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:46 am

Mikko wrote:Mikko smiled at him then pointed to the food. She then scooped up some egg with the fork and placed it close to Ryan's lips. It seemed that Ryan wasn't angry at her about the whole Blaze thing and she was relieved about that.

Ryan smiled and opened his mouth to take the food that was offered to him. About the Blaze thing...yeah, they would talk about it, but later when she could actually talk and when they were in a more private location. After swallowing his bite, he smooched her cheek. "Are you feeling better? You sure look better."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:53 am

Mikko nodded her head and took her own bite of the food.She smiled at him and pointed to the window, motioning with her arms that she wanted the curtains open. She hoped that she had visitors today, and hoped that they didn't bring the drama that Blaze had brought.
    Ryan
    Friend

Post by Ryan on Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:54 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko nodded her head and took her own bite of the food.She smiled at him and pointed to the window, motioning with her arms that she wanted the curtains open. She hoped that she had visitors today, and hoped that they didn't bring the drama that Blaze had brought.

Ryan was also hoping that the rest of the day would go smoothly. He caught on pretty quickly to what she wanted and got up from the bed to open the curtains. Then he returned to her side, taking his seat in the chair next to the bed again. He wanted to be in bed with her again, but thought it might be crowding Mikko a little too much. But he still wasn't more than a couple feet from her in the chair.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:02 pm

Mikko smiled brightly at Ryan and when he sat down she reached over to take his hand. She gave it a light squeeze and didn't let go of him, even to eat. With her free hand she ate half her meal then offered the rest to Ryan.
    Ryan
    Friend

Post by Ryan on Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:18 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko smiled brightly at Ryan and when he sat down she reached over to take his hand. She gave it a light squeeze and didn't let go of him, even to eat. With her free hand she ate half her meal then offered the rest to Ryan.

Ryan didn't mind Mikko holding his hand at all. He kept giving her mild squeezes and waited patiently while Mikko at her meal. He was a bit surprised when she offered the rest to him. But he was still grateful, nonetheless. After all, he hadn't really eaten much since he had been there. He just wasn't really hungry...until today. He took the food from her and also kept holding his lover's hand throughout the meal. Once he was finished he set everything aside and moved back onto the bed to hold her gently in his arms, smooching the top of her head.

"Just rest for now, babe." Because who knew when the next visitor would be coming in.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:21 pm

When Ryan got back in bed with her, she curled up against him and wrapped her arms around him. She was so tired, but was also tired of being in bed. She was ready to get out of there.
    Mary
    Lurker

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2013-02-18

Post by Mary on Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:48 am

Mary held Travis in one arm and knocked on Mikko's hospital door with her free hand. she opened the door and smiled. "Look who I brought." She chimed and stepped inside, closing the door behind her. "How are you feeling?" She asked Mikko and placed the little one on the bed between Mikko and Ryan.

Mikko smiled brightly and hugged her baby. At Mary's question she shrugged her shoulders a bit.
    Ryan
    Friend

Post by Ryan on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:35 am

Mary wrote:Mary held Travis in one arm and knocked on Mikko's hospital door with her free hand. Hearing Mikko say come in she opened the door and smiled. "Look who I brought." She chimed and stepped inside, closing the door behind her. "How are you feeling?" She asked Mikko and placed the little one on the bed between Mikko and Ryan.

Mikko smiled brightly and hugged her baby. At Mary's question she shrugged her shoulders a bit.

And it sure didn't take long for someone to come in. At the sight of seeing Mikko's son, Ryan smiled and slowly sat up to give Mikko and the baby more room. Then he looked up at the woman that came in. Since Mikko couldn't talk and had her arms full of toddler at the moment, Ryan knew he would have to be her voice for now.

"She's doing much better," he spoke for Mikko with a warm smile. Of course, he wasn't exactly sure who this person was so then he asked his own question. "I'm sorry, who are you?"
    Mary
    Lurker

Post by Mary on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:45 am

Ryan wrote:And it sure didn't take long for someone to come in. At the sight of seeing Mikko's son, Ryan smiled and slowly sat up to give Mikko and the baby more room. Then he looked up at the woman that came in. Since Mikko couldn't talk and had her arms full of toddler at the moment, Ryan knew he would have to be her voice for now.

"She's doing much better," he spoke for Mikko with a warm smile. Of course, he wasn't exactly sure who this person was so then he asked his own question. "I'm sorry, who are you?"

Mary was shocked that Ryan didn't know who she was. She was sure that Mikko would have told Ryan where she had been bringing Travis. She smiled warmly. "My name is Mary. I'm Travis' grandmother. You must be Ryan. Mikko's told me a lot about you, but I guess she doesn't talk about me much. It's nice to finally meet you. Oh i bought a gift."

Marry pulled a small stuffed turtle out of a bag and placed it on the bed.
    Ryan
    Friend

Post by Ryan on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:16 pm

Mary wrote:
    Mary was shocked that Ryan didn't know who she was. She was sure that Mikko would have told Ryan where she had been bringing Travis. She smiled warmly. "My name is Mary. I'm Travis' grandmother. You must be Ryan. Mikko's told me a lot about you, but I guess she doesn't talk about me much. It's nice to finally meet you. Oh i bought a gift."

Marry pulled a small stuffed turtle out of a bag and placed it on the bed.

Ryan reached over and took Mary's hand in a small handshake. "It's nice to meet you, too." Then he looked down at the small turtle as it was placed down next to him. "And thanks," he added, smiling up at the woman again.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:18 pm

Mikko was busy playing with Travis and making sure he didn't pull out anything. When the turtle was placed by her she smiled brightly at Mary then returned her attention to Travis.
    Blaze
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 72
    Registration date : 2011-08-10

Post by Blaze on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:41 pm

It seemed that the band would be in the city a little longer than Blaze had thought. True to rockstar form, Rush had overdosed, which would postpone the tour until the lead singer was back on his feet. Which should be soon, since the singer was already conscience in ICU, and demanding that he be released. Blaze had been visiting his band mate, but was growing bored and a little tired of all the verbal assaults that his detoxing friend was throwing his way.

'What to do..' He thought to himself as he headed out of the VIP room with no destination in mind. He had thought about Mikko, but after the unintentional drama that he had caused last night, he wasn't sure that visiting her was such a good idea. But... when was he ever one to do what was 'best'? 'Why start now?'

With a shrug, he headed down into the giftshop to see what he could find. He decided on colorful balloons this time, colorful ones with uplifting messages and well wishes. Now, he just needed something to anchor them to, and a beautiful bouquet of red and white roses caught his eye. After paying for the expensive gifts, and signing a few autographs for the swooning cashier, he headed out of the giftshop and towards Mikko's room.

"Knock knock...hope yer decent..." He announced himself, and without waiting for a reply, pushed open the door and let himself in...
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:42 am

When Blaze came in, at first Mikko was a bit worried. But seeing the huge gift she smiled brightly and reached out to take the flowers from him.

When Mary saw Blaze she was stunned. She knew right away who Blaze was, a mother just knew. But, she couldn't very well drop a bombshell on him by introducing herself as his biological mother. So she stood quietly in the background, but would have a talk with him before he left.

Mikko straight away knew what was going on. The way Mary looked at Blaze. They had never met. Blaze didn't know. Oh this would indeed be interesting.
    Ryan
    Friend

Post by Ryan on Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:31 pm

Oh, great. Look who's back...

Ryan was less than thrilled about the return of this guy. Even more so when Blaze came in with a bouquet of flowers. He refrained from rolling his eyes and just sat down in his chair, keeping a level gaze on Blaze. He didn't really catch what any of the other exchanges were. He was just trying to keep his temper from boiling over at the sight of Blaze.
    Blaze
    Original Character

Male

Post by Blaze on Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:29 pm

Blaze caught the looks that the woman was giving him, but didn't think much of it. Maybe she was stunned by his tattoos... or recognized him. He was famous, after all. It never even crossed his mind that she could be related... and why would he? She was probably the baby's sitter... and speaking of baby....

Not paying any mind to Ryan or the fact that the guy was probably still pissed about last night, Blaze took a seat at the edge of Mikko's bed, perhaps a little too close. His actions were harmless. He wasn't setting out to make Ryan jealous, or make a move on his girl.. in fact, he really didn't think much about his and Mikko's romp between the sheets last night. They had both been in it for the same thing... or at least, that how he felt.

He made a goofy face at Travis, and spared the kid a little wave. "Sooo.. who is this handsome lil man? Is he my.. nephew?" Those words felt so foreign coming from his lips. Just a few days ago, he had no family to speak of. Now...well.. things were changing...
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:34 pm

Mikko smiled at Blaze and the faces he was making and nodded. She scooted Travis over to Blaze. The baby crawled in Blaze's lap and looked up at the strange man.

Mary walked forward with a smile. "And I'm Mary, Travis' grandmother." She said, letting that sink in and hoping that he caught on to what she was saying.
    Ryan
    Friend

Post by Ryan on Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:36 pm

This time Ryan did pay attention to the exchange between Blaze and Mary. Well, this was certainly interesting. Looks like this Blaze was related to them. Great. Well, it looked like he would still have to deal with the man on occasion. He still wanted to talk to Mikko about the 'incident' but right now, he just had to play it cool. Speaking of cool...his temper had dwindled as time went on. Now he was more curious than anything.
    Blaze
    Original Character

Male

Post by Blaze on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:07 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko smiled at Blaze and the faces he was making and nodded. She scooted Travis over to Blaze. The baby crawled in Blaze's lap and looked up at the strange man.

Mary walked forward with a smile. "And I'm Mary, Travis' grandmother." She said, letting that sink in and hoping that he caught on to what she was saying.

When Travis crawled over and into his lap, Blaze scooped the little guy up. "Heh... guess you didn't know you had an uncle, huh? A cool one, anyway." He winked at the little guy. Then the lady approached and introduced herself. At first, he didn't catch on, but then her words registered. Travis' grandmother. Spike's mother...Spike was apparently his brother ...so....

...a million emotions flooded through him at once, but the hurt outweighed everything, and it probably showed in his eyes. His biological mother... the person that had given him up.... what was he supposed to say...

He managed a hushed 'wow'... and focused his attention on little Travis, even though his mind was on this woman, a million questions running through his head, but the pain was too great, and she had never given him a chance...why would his question... why would he even matter now, when he hadn't before... when he needed her??
    Mary
    Lurker

Post by Mary on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:00 am

Mary was silent for a moment before speaking again. "Can we talk?" she asked, hoping that he would give her a chance to explain things. "I'm sure you have a million questions." It took everything she had to not throw her arms around Blaze and never let go.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:04 am

Mikko watched the two and listened in. She sat up and gave Blaze a tight hug, she then motioned to him to go and talk with Mary. She wished that she had the chance to talk to her own mother, and didn't want Blaze to pass up this opportunity to speak with his mother and ask her questions that she was sure was on his mind.
    Blaze
    Original Character

Male

Post by Blaze on Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:08 pm

Mary wrote:Mary was silent for a moment before speaking again. "Can we talk?" she asked, hoping that he would give her a chance to explain things. "I'm sure you have a million questions." It took everything she had to not throw her arms around Blaze and never let go.

Blaze was silent, even as Mikko hugged him, his attention never shifted from the little one in his arms. This woman... his mom wanted to talk to him. What was he supposed to say to that? He wanted to decline, but yeah.. he had questions, and or... just one at least. The one that she was probably prepared for.

He finally shrugged. "I guess... but not here." Not with an audience.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:06 am