Mikko's Visitors

Mary
    Lurker

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2013-02-18

Re: Mikko's Visitors

Post by Mary on Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:26 pm

Mary was happy that he was willing to talk to her. "Lets go have some lunch then. I'm sure Mikko can servive without us for an hour." She then turned to Mikko and Ryan. "We can bring you two back something if you like."

Mikko nodded and grabbed a pen and paper from the night stand.burger and milkshake please. She handed the paper to Mary. She then grabbed another piece of paper and wrote on it go talk to your mother. I'm sure she can answer all your questions. And you know i'll be here if you need me. she handed that piece of paper to Blaze.

Mary took the paper and tucked it in her pocket. "We can bring Travis if that's ok with Mikko. give you a chance to bond with your nephew."

Mikko smiled and nodded. that was fine with her.
    Blaze
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 72
    Registration date : 2011-08-10

Post by Blaze on Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:38 am

Blaze wasn't expecting for Mikko to be so supportive, but really appreciated the gesture. His world had been completely turned upside down over the last few days, and he was struggling to make sense of it all. "Yeah, food sounds good." He agreed, still feeling uncertain about this. But Mikko was right, and he had questions that at least deserved answers.

It was also touching that she trusted him with her son, even though a part of him wondered if it was because Mary would be with him.. but the fact that she trusted this woman said something. "Any place in mind?" He asked, finally looking up at her.
    Mary
    Lurker

Post by Mary on Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:44 am

Blaze wrote:Blaze wasn't expecting for Mikko to be so supportive, but really appreciated the gesture. His world had been completely turned upside down over the last few days, and he was struggling to make sense of it all. "Yeah, food sounds good." He agreed, still feeling uncertain about this. But Mikko was right, and he had questions that at least deserved answers.

It was also touching that she trusted him with her son, even though a part of him wondered if it was because Mary would be with him.. but the fact that she trusted this woman said something. "Any place in mind?" He asked, finally looking up at her.

"There's a little burger joint a block from here. We can go there." Mary tried to remain upbeat even though she knew the mood would change when Blaze started asking his questions. She just hoped she had the answers to his question. She knew the first thing he would probably ask is why. Why give him up, why pick Spike over him. She was already trying to figure out how to answer him.

She looked over at Ryan. "You want us to pick you up anything?"
    Ryan
    Friend

Number of posts : 204
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Ryan on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:47 am

Mary wrote:
    "There's a little burger joint a block from here. We can go there." Mary tried to remain upbeat even though she knew the mood would change when Blaze started asking his questions. She just hoped she had the answers to his question. She knew the first thing he would probably ask is why. Why give him up, why pick Spike over him. She was already trying to figure out how to answer him.

She looked over at Ryan. "You want us to pick you up anything?"

Ryan couldn't remember the last time he had eaten. Except for the little bit Mikko shared with him. Everything from early last night on had been basically a blur to him. The moment he had found out about Mikko, he wanted nothing but to be by her side. Which was exactly what he did. Who had time for food at a time like that? Now that the adrenaline was worn off, he realized he really was pretty hungry. He nodded and gave him his order.

"Sure. A chicken sandwich and an iced tea, please?"
    Mary
    Lurker

Post by Mary on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:57 am

"got it." Mary said with a smile still on her face. She opened the door and motioned for Blaze to follow her out with travis. "We'll be back soon."
    Ryan
    Friend

Post by Ryan on Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:34 pm

While Mary and Blaze were gone, Ryan decided to move back into the bed next to Mikko, slipping his arm around her. How he wished she could talk back. This would have been the best opportunity for her to put his mind at rest. To give him the answers to all of his questions about what happened the night of the wedding. Of course, she could still write down what she wanted to say, but he really wanted it to stay between the two of them. No, he could just wait until she was able to talk again. He would wait.

To pass the time, he looked over at Mikko, meeting her eyes. "I love you, Mikko. Don't you ever forget that, alright? You're the best thing to happen to me."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:40 pm

Mikko snuggled up to Ryan and smiled at him. She mouthed the words i love you back and nuzzled his neck. She was worried about Blaze though, just meeting his mother must be hard for him, she knew it would have been hard for her. She looked back at Ryan but suddenly a nurse came in caring a very large basket full of black and purple roses.

The nurse set the flowers down and handed Mikko the card that came with it. "These are for you. Seems like you have many rich friends." The nurse stuck around to hear who the flowers were from but Mikko gave her a look and she walked away.

With the nurse gone Mikko opened up the card. get well soon. The foot. She smiled and handed the card to ryan who she was sure was wonding who sent her so many roses.
    Ryan
    Friend

Post by Ryan on Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:29 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko snuggled up to Ryan and smiled at him. She mouthed the words i love you back and nuzzled his neck. She was worried about Blaze though, just meeting his mother must be hard for him, she knew it would have been hard for her. She looked back at Ryan but suddenly a nurse came in caring a very large basket full of black and purple roses.

The nurse set the flowers down and handed Mikko the card that came with it. "These are for you. Seems like you have many rich friends." The nurse stuck around to hear who the flowers were from but Mikko gave her a look and she walked away.

With the nurse gone Mikko opened up the card. get well soon. The foot. She smiled and handed the card to ryan who she was sure was wonding who sent her so many roses.

When the nurse came in with a rather impressive vase of roses, Ryan's mind switched immediately to jealousy-mode. He was already shown up by Blaze for the large arrangement and Ryan, himself, hadn't had time to get his token of affection and get-wellness yet. When he had a chance, he would treat Mikko to a nice dinner and the largest bouquet of roses he could find.

Once Mikko passed the card to him and he read it, Ryan let his guard down somewhat. At least they weren't anyone trying to hit on his girl. He hoped. Though, yes, he was curious who these people were. Instead of asking any other questions, he gave Mikko another gentle squeeze. Oh, so many questions to ask when he had the chance...
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:29 am

Mikko cuddled up to Ryan and pressed a few kisses against his lips. She wished that she could talk to him answer all his questions and tell him how much he means to her. Luckily the doctors said that she should be able to talk once she's healed. should be able to. Mikko was worried that this was permanent.

Nobody
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 36
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Nobody on Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:28 pm

After the event that put Mikko in a hospital room, Officer Longer decided to pay her a visit intending to get some information from her. It was earlier in the day but he assumed she would be awake. After all, those who are unjust often have a hard time falling asleep, and staying asleep. Longer found himself a parking place and stepped out to make his way to a particular section.

Adjusting his police cap, Officer Longer entered through the sliding doors and located Mikko's whereabouts in the large hospital. Eventually he located her room and slowly peered inside just in case. He cleared his throat...

"Hello? Ms.... Mikko, I presume? I'd like to have a few words with you if you're able."

His deep, intimidating tone could probably make anyone run to the hills but Mikko was no mere civilian. She was involved in a lot of illegal activities judging by her records the precinct had on file. No one else wanted the job of talking to her in person. Nobody did. He came in and made himself comfortable as he removed his cap and tilted his head down at her. She was a unique thug...
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:31 pm

Mikko looked up when the door opened and was not too surprise to see a cop. She rolled her eyes and motioned for him to go away. She couldn't talk. and even if she could she wasn't going to tell this loser anything. She pointed to her throat that had been stitched up. But cops were stupid, so he probably didn't get it. So she grabbed some paper and a pencil.

sorry can't talk. you can go now.

Nobody
    Canon

Male

Post by Nobody on Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:37 pm

Officer Longer soon realized that her injuries were more severe than he previously thought. To his surprise, her throat seemed to have been lacerated. He didn't see that medical report. Mikko wrote a note on a sheet of paper telling him to go away, that she couldn't talk. Longer's eyes narrowed thinly and he glared at her. She was using it as an excuse to stay clean... if it were possible.

Longer crumpled up the paper and threw it on the ground. He leaned in and grabbed hold of her bed rail. "You can't talk, Mikko. But you can listen... That's right. Listen up: I want answers and I want them now. You got involved in some bad stuff there, didn't you? I bet the nurse would be far less sympathetic about a gang member addict. What do you think? Ready to cooperate?" he asked in a more menacing tone. Nobody was coming out. However, Longer had to be careful not to slip up here.

Chances were no one there knew that Mikko was a Purple Dragon. In fact, had they known she would have been sent to a cheaper ward with less attention and less care. Someone was paying her bills and paying them good to keep her in this section. Longer let loose his grip on her bed rail and stood to full height now.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:41 pm

Mikko was taken aback at first. But she soon relaxed. He had nothing on her. She was no longer a gang banger, she was off the drugs, she was working a real job, taking care of her baby. she didn't do anything wrong here. She folded her arms and looked over at Ryan for help.
    Ryan
    Friend

Post by Ryan on Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:06 pm

Ryan didn't like how this guy was interrogating Mikko like that. And he had no idea what the hell the cop was talking about. He had moved off the bed the minute the officer came in but was soon moving over and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey. I think you have the wrong person, buddy." He wasn't glaring yet, but he eyed Longer coldly.

Nobody
    Canon

Male

Post by Nobody on Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:15 pm

Officer Longer felt a tap on his shoulder. Turning, he noticed another had stepped in but had no idea who this guy was. Unless he was somehow connected to this whole thing involving Mikko. He seemed to care for her. How... typical. So, he was concerned for her safety? Longer tilted his head. "I'm afraid not, sir. You see, my fellow officers told me that she was there during the attack. A man named Spike. Ring any bells?" he asked curiously. Of course it wouldn't. They loved playing dumb.

"Look, I'm just trying to get the answers you all deserve. To be at peace. I'm an officer of the law, sir. Ma'am. It's my duty to protect everyone." he explained. But of course they would think he was just some corny old cop. Little did they know he was the one that spared her any more torment...
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:18 pm

Mikko threw a cup at the cops head to get his attention. She then angrily scribbled on the piece of paper.

Spike is dead you asshole! Jencko did this to me because I quit the gang. go after him if you want.
    Ryan
    Friend

Post by Ryan on Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:53 pm

Ryan's cool gaze never left the man. He only heard stories about Spike but he didn't know any details. But Mikko's cup that came flying and connected with the officer's head was great timing. It made Longer look back at Mikko and Ryan had time to move back over to her to give her some moral support. He saw what she wrote and took the paper from her, shoving it into the man's hands.

"There, you see? Now just leave us alone. We have nothing else to say."

Last edited by Ryan on Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nobody
    Canon

Male

Post by Nobody on Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:57 pm

Officer Longer quickly turned, anger and agitation in his eyes as he glared at this so-called poor, defenseless victim. She probably asked for it. But he had to keep cool and not let his own opinions and judgment cloud his work ethic. He wanted to twist her wrist so far back she begged him to stop but not here, not right now. Soon...

The man handed him the letter. Again, she was being persistent and pushy toward him when all he wanted was to help her. "You think this is a joke? Both of you? I don't care what opinion you have of me but if you want Jencko off the streets, you'll have to cooperate. I'd hate to break any bones to get what I'm looking for. Tell me where Jencko is... Write it down." Officer Longer instructed. That last sentence he said with a smirk as he glanced over at the bed-ridden Mikko.

No, it wasn't going to be easy. He had to do everything in his power to keep from punching her teeth in. Maybe she was clean now. Maybe the gang didn't want her back. But she was still a punker and Nobody would find out what he wanted, one way or another...
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:01 pm

But Mikko wouldn't say another word. She had plans for the Turks. she couldn't get them arrested. but she planed on going after them herself once she was healed. She flipped the cop off and folded her arms. this guy didn't want to help her anyway, it sounded like he had a personal vendetta against Jencko and she was NOT going to help any cop.

Nobody
    Canon

Male

Post by Nobody on Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:27 pm

"You don't want to help, fine. Jencko and his gang know you well enough to know where you are now. He could be waiting right outside of this building, planning, plotting. If you don't care, neither do I." Officer Longer stated boldly. Of course, if Jencko were outside of the hospital with his posse of losers, he would deal with them - his way.

Longer made his way toward the door and pulled it open. He turned his head, not enough to stare but enough to see them both from the corner of his eye. He hoped they would come to their senses before he left. He was almost out...
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:33 pm

Mikko watched the cop leave. but she thought about it some more. With Jencko out of the way she could easily kill his boys off one by one. She wouldn't have to worry about Jencko. And the dirt she had on him could put him away for life. Of course she would visit Jencko and tease him. Yeah that could be fun.

She quickly wrote where Turk HQ was and drew a little map. She then tossed it at the cops head. After that she laid back down and pulled Ryan down with her.

Nobody
    Canon

Male

Post by Nobody on Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:40 pm

This time, Longer was prepared and caught the paper in mid-flight. He didn't even turn back to face them. He knew, oh he knew... They needed his help. Maybe for their own purposes but for his as well. He left her in peace with a grin as he gripped the paper tight and tucked it away in his uniform.

It was a map of The Turks' hideout. "Thanks for your cooperation." he muttered in an almost discernible tone to himself as he headed toward his vehicle and made plans to take them down.
    Blaze
    Original Character

Male

Post by Blaze on Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:16 am

Mary wrote:"got it." Mary said with a smile still on her face. She opened the door and motioned for Blaze to follow her out with travis. "We'll be back soon."

Blaze adjusted Travis in his arms, and followed her out the door. This made him extremely uneasy, a large part of him wanted to back out, but there was that curiosity that demanded that he go through with this. He walked quietly at Mary's side, not knowing what to say since small talk would probably give off the impression that he was okay, and not upset with her decision all those years ago.
    Mary
    Lurker

Post by Mary on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:30 am

Mary quietly led them out the hospital and to her car. She took Travis from him and placed him in the car seat. She buckled Travis in then walked around the car and slid in the drivers seat. Once Blaze got in she started the car and drove off.

"I know you're angry at me." She finally said. "And you have every right to be. Every day I regreated not fighting for you harder, for not standing up to that man." She sighed and glanced over at Blaze. "I'm sorry..."

"what's your name? I mean your real name." SHe asked realizing she hadn't even got his name yet.
    Blaze
    Original Character

Male

Post by Blaze on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:32 pm

Mary wrote:Mary quietly led them out the hospital and to her car. She took Travis from him and placed him in the car seat. She buckled Travis in then walked around the car and slid in the drivers seat. Once Blaze got in she started the car and drove off.

"I know you're angry at me." She finally said. "And you have every right to be. Every day I regreated not fighting for you harder, for not standing up to that man." She sighed and glanced over at Blaze. "I'm sorry..."

"what's your name? I mean your real name." SHe asked realizing she hadn't even got his name yet.

Blaze listened in silence, still trying to wrap his mind around everything. He was angry and hurt, but tried to hold all that in. He didn't want to take it out on her, even though he felt she was responsible for this. "Tommy." He replied in an almost flat tone.

"I didn't even know I was adopted til recently... so yeah. You can imagine this is all a lil hard to swallow. To know that everything that you thought you knew was a lie... everyone's been lyin' to ya.. yeah, that hurts. I didn't even know I had a half-sister til I performed at her weddin'. "

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:09 am