Mikko's Visitors

    Share
    avatar
    Mary
    Lurker

    Number of posts : 13
    Age : 57
    Registration date : 2013-02-18

    Re: Mikko's Visitors

    Post by Mary on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:40 pm

    Mary wasn't sure what else to say. She was expecting more questions to be asked. She pulled into the burger joint and parked the car. She got out and went around to get travis out of the car. She scooped him up and led everyone inside. She picked a table away from everyone and put Travis, who was chewing on his cloths, in a high chair.

    Once they were seated and their drink orders had been taken Mary looked at Blaze. "I didn't want to give you up. But that choice was taken from me." She told him. She took a deep breath and continued. "When you and your brother were born I was so happy. I held you both in me arms and couldn't wait to take you both home. But your father came to me, told me to pick one of you to stay and the other had to go. He didn't want to raise two kids. Of course I told him I couldn't chose between you two. I loved you both, I needed you both. So he grabbed you walked out the door and I never saw you again."
    avatar
    Blaze
    Original Character

    Male
    Number of posts : 72
    Age : 29
    Registration date : 2011-08-10

    Re: Mikko's Visitors

    Post by Blaze on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:48 am


    Mary wrote:Mary wasn't sure what else to say. She was expecting more questions to be asked. She pulled into the burger joint and parked the car. She got out and went around to get travis out of the car. She scooped him up and led everyone inside. She picked a table away from everyone and put Travis, who was chewing on his cloths, in a high chair.

    Once they were seated and their drink orders had been taken Mary looked at Blaze. "I didn't want to give you up. But that choice was taken from me." She told him. She took a deep breath and continued. "When you and your brother were born I was so happy. I held you both in me arms and couldn't wait to take you both home. But your father came to me, told me to pick one of you to stay and the other had to go. He didn't want to raise two kids. Of course I told him I couldn't chose between you two. I loved you both, I needed you both. So he grabbed you walked out the door and I never saw you again."


    Even though Blaze wasn't happy with this woman, he held the door open for her and followed her in, and found a nice quiet place in the back where hopefully he wouldn't be bothered by fans. Normally he didn't mind, but this was something emotional and personal. Not conditions best for signing autographs. He slid into the booth and propped against the window, listening as his estranged mother explained everything.


    Apparently, it wasn't her choice to give him up... but his dad didn't want two kids. But at the same time, she didn't fight for him.... she just let him go.


    "Did he.... does he abuse you?" Or was she just that much of a pushover that she would go with whatever choice that man made?
    avatar
    Mary
    Lurker

    Number of posts : 13
    Age : 57
    Registration date : 2013-02-18

    Re: Mikko's Visitors

    Post by Mary on Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:48 am

    "He was very abusive. Physically and mentally. In a way, I was always glad that you didn't have to be around him." She admitted. "But, I did try to find you. Sadly the it was a very closed adoption and I couldn't get any information other then not to worry you went to a good home. Is that true? Did you go to a good home?"
    avatar
    Ally
    Original Character

    Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Age : 25
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

    Re: Mikko's Visitors

    Post by Ally on Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:01 am

    Ace wrote:
    Ace helped get the dogs in the car then slipped in the drivers seat. "Yeah first stop back home. then we'll go see Mikko and Bones. With any luck they haven't killed each other yet." He drove off and headed home.


    Ally fidgeted with the radio, trying to find something worth listening to during their long ride back home. She managed to find a hard rock station and stopped there, grinning as Nine Inch Nails poured through the small speakers. She wanted to blast it, but decided not to on count of the pregnant pit bull. Last thing she wanted was to send the poor thing into labor!


    "Yeah, I hope they haven't killed each other, either." She frowned. "It sucks having two friends that want to kill each other. I wish it was how it used to be...Mikko and Bones were friends, but apparently they do bad shit when they're together. They attacked Lexi... along with the Turks, and Lex found out they would be at the wedding.... that's why she wasn't there."
    avatar
    Blaze
    Original Character

    Male
    Number of posts : 72
    Age : 29
    Registration date : 2011-08-10

    Re: Mikko's Visitors

    Post by Blaze on Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:19 am

    Mary wrote:
    "He was very abusive. Physically and mentally. In a way, I was always glad that you didn't have to be around him." She admitted. "But, I did try to find you. Sadly the it was a very closed adoption and I couldn't get any information other then not to worry you went to a good home. Is that true? Did you go to a good home?"


    Despite what this woman had put him through, he felt bad for her. No woman should be abused, in any form. At her question, he sighed. It was tempting to just tell her yes, that he had been with a loving family and was taken care of, but his whole past had been a lie, he wanted honesty... and wanted to be truthful.


    "Good enough, I guess." He shrugged. "I got my first tattoo when I was 13.. started drinking at 14. Guess I needed hobbies.. and outlet, because they never paid me much attention. Shoulda known I wasn't really theirs." But he wouldn't go too deeply into that. She probably felt bad enough, and that's not what he wanted. He wasn't a vengeful person.


    "What about Ally? You said your husband didn't want two kids.. so what about her? Did he have anything to do with her?"
    avatar
    Ace
    Original Character

    Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Age : 32
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

    Re: Mikko's Visitors

    Post by Ace on Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:21 am

    Ace frowned and nodded his head. "yeah Mikko and Bones are nothing but trouble. But to be honest I worry more about Mikko. With Bones you know what he's going to do, he's predictable. Mikko's just insane. The two of them being friends is kind of a scary thought." He grinned over at her. "You do have some crazy friends. It was a shame that Lexi couldn't be at the wedding but I can understand why she wouldn't want to come."

    He glanced back at the dogs in the back seat. They were almost home now. Ace would have to set up a comfortable bed for his big mama. "Any ideas on presents for the two of them?"
    avatar
    Mary
    Lurker

    Number of posts : 13
    Age : 57
    Registration date : 2013-02-18

    Re: Mikko's Visitors

    Post by Mary on Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:31 am

    Mary frowned at that information. She wished that he had been taken care of. But there was nothing she could do about it now. She wanted to reach over and give him a hug, but thought better of it. "No he didn't want Ally. In fact no one wanted Ally. I took care of her when she was with us. She wasn't my daughter but I stilled cared for her. I did my best."

    Mary finally gave her order for herself and Travis. Travis had been playing with crayons, coloring a child menu.
    avatar
    Ally
    Original Character

    Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Age : 25
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

    Re: Mikko's Visitors

    Post by Ally on Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:01 am

    Ace wrote:Ace frowned and nodded his head. "yeah Mikko and Bones are nothing but trouble. But to be honest I worry more about Mikko. With Bones you know what he's going to do, he's predictable. Mikko's just insane. The two of them being friends is kind of a scary thought." He grinned over at her. "You do have some crazy friends. It was a shame that Lexi couldn't be at the wedding but I can understand why she wouldn't want to come."

    He glanced back at the dogs in the back seat. They were almost home now. Ace would have to set up a comfortable bed for his big mama. "Any ideas on presents for the two of them?"



    "Yeah, Mikko's a psycho, for sure. I don't really trust her." She admitted. She was glad that they were almost home. It had been almost an eight hour trip both ways. She glanced back at the dogs to make sure the pregnant girl hadn't given birth yet, then back at Ace, smiling at his question.


    "Well, since Bones is afraid of clowns.. we should get him a stuffed one." She teased. "Or maybe not... I don't want to give the guy a heart attack. Maybe pink roses. And.. black ones for Mikko. Or.. maybe you should think of something, I'm not that great of coming up with gifts..."
    avatar
    Blaze
    Original Character

    Male
    Number of posts : 72
    Age : 29
    Registration date : 2011-08-10

    Re: Mikko's Visitors

    Post by Blaze on Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:04 am

    Mary wrote:Mary frowned at that information. She wished that he had been taken care of. But there was nothing she could do about it now. She wanted to reach over and give him a hug, but thought better of it. "No he didn't want Ally. In fact no one wanted Ally. I took care of her when she was with us. She wasn't my daughter but I stilled cared for her. I did my best."

    Mary finally gave her order for herself and Travis. Travis had been playing with crayons, coloring a child menu.


    Blaze also placed his order, still trying to process all of this information in his head. Hearing that no one wanted Ally, he suddenly felt horrible for his half-sister. It seemed as if she had it worse than him. "Poor girl. Well, she's married to a great guy now. She'll be taken care of." He told Mary.


    He gazed over at little Travis, watching as he made short work of his kid's menu with his crayons. "Heh... kid's gonna be the next Picasso." He commented, trying to lighten the atmosphere a little, even though that wasn't his responsibility. He had every reason to be upset, and she had every reason to feel guilty, but it seemed she had suffered enough... especially at the hands of her so called husband.

    "You still with him?" He asked, turning his full attention to her.
    avatar
    Mary
    Lurker

    Number of posts : 13
    Age : 57
    Registration date : 2013-02-18

    Re: Mikko's Visitors

    Post by Mary on Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:57 am

    Mary smiled at Travis then looked back at Blaze. "He passed away a few years ago. He got very ill, I took care of him till his last moments. He was a bastard even then." She said sadly. "It's a shame. But, I'm glad he's finally gone." She looked away for a moment and sighed. "I'm glad I found you, Blaze. I know what I did, giving you up is probably unforgivable. but I hope that one day you can forgive me. I want us to have a relationship."
    avatar
    Ace
    Original Character

    Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Age : 32
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

    Re: Mikko's Visitors

    Post by Ace on Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:26 pm

    Ally wrote: "Yeah, Mikko's a psycho, for sure. I don't really trust her." She admitted. She was glad that they were almost home. It had been almost an eight hour trip both ways. She glanced back at the dogs to make sure the pregnant girl hadn't given birth yet, then back at Ace, smiling at his question.


    "Well, since Bones is afraid of clowns.. we should get him a stuffed one." She teased. "Or maybe not... I don't want to give the guy a heart attack. Maybe pink roses. And.. black ones for Mikko. Or.. maybe you should think of something, I'm not that great of coming up with gifts..."

    Ace pulled into their drive way and parked the car. "the roses sound good. we'll do that, plus promise both of them a puppy. That should be good enough." He got out and helped the dogs get out of the car. "I'll get big mama set up inside the house then we can leave again."
    avatar
    Ally
    Original Character

    Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Age : 25
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

    Re: Mikko's Visitors

    Post by Ally on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:59 am

    "Yep, sounds good enough." Once the car was parked, Ally hopped out and assisted Ace with setting up the expecting mother. "I think a puppy would be good for Bones... may straighten him out a little..."
    avatar
    Blaze
    Original Character

    Male
    Number of posts : 72
    Age : 29
    Registration date : 2011-08-10

    Re: Mikko's Visitors

    Post by Blaze on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:13 pm

    Mary wrote:Mary smiled at Travis then looked back at Blaze. "He passed away a few years ago. He got very ill, I took care of him till his last moments. He was a bastard even then." She said sadly. "It's a shame. But, I'm glad he's finally gone." She looked away for a moment and sighed. "I'm glad I found you, Blaze. I know what I did, giving you up is probably unforgivable. but I hope that one day you can forgive me. I want us to have a relationship."


    Blaze wasn't too upset to hear of his father's passing. He took a sip of his drink and just gave a nod. "I wouldn't say 'unforgivable'... guess we all make mistakes.. but, we can work at it."
    avatar
    Ace
    Original Character

    Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Age : 32
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

    Re: Mikko's Visitors

    Post by Ace on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:15 pm

    "I don't think anything will straighten him out." Ace said. He got all the dogs settled in then once again they were off. The drive wouldn't be as long at least. He drove above the speed limit wanting to get to the city quickly. And soon the city lights came into view. He stopped at a rose shop and hopped out the car. "Maybe we can get them a stuffed animal to tie the balloons to."
    avatar
    Mary
    Lurker

    Number of posts : 13
    Age : 57
    Registration date : 2013-02-18

    Re: Mikko's Visitors

    Post by Mary on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:17 pm

    Mary smiled at that. he was willing to work at this and she was glad for that. their food came and she took a bite out of her burger and fed a small fry to Travis. "So tell me more about you. What do you do for a living? Do you have kids? A girlfriend maybe?"
    avatar
    Ally
    Original Character

    Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Age : 25
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

    Re: Mikko's Visitors

    Post by Ally on Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:07 am


    Ace wrote:"I don't think anything will straighten him out." Ace said. He got all the dogs settled in then once again they were off. The drive wouldn't be as long at least. He drove above the speed limit wanting to get to the city quickly. And soon the city lights came into view. He stopped at a rose shop and hopped out the car. "Maybe we can get them a stuffed animal to tie the balloons to."



    "Mmhmm... that's a great idea." Ally agreed as she slipped out of the car and accompanied Ace to the flower shop. "Maybe a cutsie little clown for Bones, and a bat for Mikko..."
    avatar
    Ace
    Original Character

    Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Age : 32
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

    Re: Mikko's Visitors

    Post by Ace on Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:13 am

    Ace picked out a bat and a little clown. "They'll love it." With the help of Ally they picked out the flowers and balloons then headed back to the car. Once again they were off. This time the ride was short to the hospital. He parked the car and got out with the stuff. He took Ally's hand and headed inside the hospital. He found out where both Mikko and Bones were and looked at Ally. "Who do you want to see first?"
    avatar
    Ally
    Original Character

    Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Age : 25
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

    Re: Mikko's Visitors

    Post by Ally on Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:22 am

    Ally picked out the prettiest flowers she could find. She hoped that the next time she was in the hospital, they would do the same for her. Not that she was in any hurry to be in the hospital. Soon they were at the hospital and she quirked a brow at Ace.



    "Is that a trick question?" She grinned. "Bonesy."
    avatar
    Ace
    Original Character

    Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Age : 32
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

    Re: Mikko's Visitors

    Post by Ace on Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:30 am

    "Bones it is." He took Ally's hand and led them to Bone's room. With out knocking they let themselves in. "Bones! we're home!"

    Bones was sleeping in his bed when they came in. He tossed the covers over his head and moaned. "Go away." he said not knowing Ally was there too.
    avatar
    Ally
    Original Character

    Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Age : 25
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

    Re: Mikko's Visitors

    Post by Ally on Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:41 pm

    "Awww, that's no way to talk to guests..." Ally pouted playfully and plopped down on the edge of his bed, giving it a little bounce. "These things are hard.. how are you sleeping on it?" She teased, and gently nudged his shoulder.
    avatar
    Bones
    Original Character

    Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Age : 37
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

    Re: Mikko's Visitors

    Post by Bones on Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:50 pm

    Bones peeked out from under the covers and smiled. "Ally!" he shouted and hugged Ally. "good to see you guys. Oh and you got me presents!"
    avatar
    Ally
    Original Character

    Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Age : 25
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

    Re: Mikko's Visitors

    Post by Ally on Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:03 pm


    Bones wrote:Bones peeked out from under the covers and smiled. "Ally!" he shouted and hugged Ally. "good to see you guys. Oh and you got me presents!"



    Wow.. she hardly ever saw Bones this enthusiastic about anything, but it made her feel good that he was excited to see her. She returned his hug, squeezing him tightly, but remained mindful of his injures. "You scared me to death, Bones..." She frowned, still holding him in her embrace. She had almost lost him, and that scared her. . "What did I say about dying? I won't allow that, so stop trying to get yourself killed."


    She heard his comment about presents, but right now she was too busy dealing with her hidden emotions and concerns.
    avatar
    Bones
    Original Character

    Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Age : 37
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

    Re: Mikko's Visitors

    Post by Bones on Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:46 pm

    "Awwww I'm sorry. I'm not trying to kill myself, it was all Mikko's fault and her stupid foot friends. Sword went right through me!" Bones let her go and settled back under the covers. "The docs want me to stay here for a few more days because of this stupid infection. Like the foot poison their swords or some crap! Don't worry though, I know what room Mikko's in and i'm going to finish what I started."
    avatar
    Ally
    Original Character

    Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Age : 25
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

    Re: Mikko's Visitors

    Post by Ally on Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:58 pm

    The Foot poisoned their swords? Well, that was a possibility, but then again, Bones wasn't exactly the cleanest guy on the face of the planet. "Well, consider this a vacation from Jencko." She told him, hoping he would take the doctor's orders. Speaking of Jencko, she wanted to talk to him about the gang leader, but before she could say anything, he mentioned finishing Mikko off. This earned a deep frown.


    "No you're not." She told him, matter-of-factly. "You're going to find a way to leave the Turks before Jencko does away with you like he tried to do with my brother.... because I don't want to lose you, too."
    avatar
    Bones
    Original Character

    Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Age : 37
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

    Re: Mikko's Visitors

    Post by Bones on Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:09 pm

    "I just got promoted!I can't leave the gang. Though Jencko will kick my ass for not finishing off Mikko." He pulled the covers up and over himself. "Jencko isn't going to do away with me. You worry to much. I'll be ok. And what do you care about Mikko anyway, she killed Spike."

    Sponsored content

    Re: Mikko's Visitors

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:26 pm