Misery in Paradise

Splinter
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Re: Misery in Paradise

Post by Splinter on Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:23 pm

People always complained of aches ... and pains of the body - as if that were the only way that a living thing could be harmed. Break an arm? It is painful, but heals. With time, the body always has the chance to heal. The soul, however? That can be damaged beyond the physical realm and took much, much longer to recover.

Many years ago, Splinter was a man contented with his life; he had a wife, he had a daughter, he had managed to get a job in the strange land they now called 'home'... and then, like a dream, it was all taken away.

He lost his family, ... and he lost himself.

No longer was he Hamato Yoshi. That man died the day his wife was found dead in their tiny apartment. And his daughter? Mio? He had no idea where she had been taken. Long ago he wept for them both, assuming that if Shen was ... 'gone' then Mio couldn't have been far from her. Despair nearly killed him, but with the Turtles had come a brand new life. A new beginning.

And now his dear sons were old enough that each had a love of his own.

Splinter was determined that they stay that way.

Fraya wrote:Fraya didn't have words that would make him feel better, all she could do was be there for him while relived his past. She held him close. "I'm sure you did everything you could do."
    Pepper wrote:The young woman pushed up from her chair and carefully headed over towards Splinter, not sure if a comforting gesture would be welcomed or wanted, but he was such a gentle soul. Surely he wouldn't push them away. She knelt on the opposite side of Fraya and placed a gentle hand against his back, rubbing soothingly. "Fraya's right, you did everything you could, and I know that your family knows that..." She told him, giving him a gentle hug. "They wouldn't want you beating yourself up over what happened.."  
    Their words filtered through to Splinter, to his tired spirit: Fraya, and Pepper. That was right - he still had others depending on him. Trusting him. He took a deep breath and pressed his hands around their forearms. "You are right, young ones," the Rat sighed. He knew that Shen would want him to keep moving along. 'All things in life have a season, a time' she would say to him. And she was right.

He had his time with Shen - now it was his sons' turn to feel as he'd felt. All Splinter could do was stand as a knowing sentry.

Slowly standing, bringing the girls back up to their feet as well, he hugged each in turn. "You are right," he said with a level voice, "now is the time that I keep you safe for my sons." He gave each a kiss on the cheek, sure that they giggled as his whiskers twitched against their soft skin. "Thank you both for reminding me of that sure point." Once more the wind rattled the wooden window covering, and Splinter found himself tensing at the ensuing moan and whistle. "But perhaps we should move away from the door and windows for a bit?"
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:56 pm

April O'Neil wrote:April was in a panic. She needed to get Casey in the hospital, but she couldn't risk the turtles being seen. There was no way she could carry Casey in by herself. Once the car pulled up to the hospital April was quick to jump out. She kept the blanket wrapped around her, but wouldn't have cared if it fell. She had more important things to worry about.

Once out the car she reached back in and tried to get Casey out herself. She had to move quick, she didn't want anyone seeing the guys.

"Come on, Casey. Help me out here." She pleaded as she tried to get him out the car.
    April's meltdown didn't get past Donatello either, but he felt pretty much helpless with the situation. He kept pressure on Casey's worst wound, trying to keep the bleeding under control the best he could. But it wasn't enough. Casey just kept losing blood faster and Don couldn't keep up with it.

Finally they arrived at the hospital and he saw April struggle with Casey's weight as she pulled him partway out of the van, but wasn't making much progress after that. It was then that Don hopped out and helped her get Casey to the door.

"I can't go in there, April," he told her sadly as he stopped in front of the door. "Can you get him inside?" He hated asking this of her, but considering the only two humans were with him, they couldn't risk exposure. Don cursed himself for not bringing anything to cover up with.
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Michelangelo on Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:20 pm

It was pretty obvious that all of the pleading in the world was not going to be effective in rousing Casey. This was certainly worrisome, and obviously Don couldn't help poor April into the hospital with their fallen friend. This whole situation stunk. April was in no condition to be dealing with this, but the full weight was almost literally on her shoulders. But then, an idea came to the youngest turtle. He pulled out his cell and called the hospital's front desk and was relieved by the immediate response.

"Um.. we have an emergency at the front door and need some help like.. STAT!!!" He told the receptionist. "Tell the nurses to not be freaked out by my turtle costume... I'm Cowabunga Carl...but...I'm wearing a purple mask....and my head shrunk..." He told her, acting as if he was Don. "The front door is as far as I can go because..." And he had to pause for a moment, not sure of what excuse he could use... so he just winged it. "Hospitals make me really nervous and....I had an accident in my suit! So yeah.. hurry up!!"

Mike slid his phone back into his belt and spared a cheeky grin at Leo. "Go ahead and say it! I am a genius!"

Female
    Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2012-08-28

Post by Pepper on Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:43 pm

Pepper rose with him and returned her hug and indeed, found herself suppressing a chuckle as his whiskers brushed against her skin. It put her heart at ease to see that his emotions were now under better control, but she was still inwardly kicking herself for asking the question that had brought back such horrible memories for him. With Fraya walking along with them, she guided him back over to the table.

"I'm sure the guys will be hungry when they get back." She told them, grasping for anything to distance his thoughts from his previous story. And it was a legit statement. April had been going to get pizza when all hell broke loose. "I'm not much of a cook... but maybe you can teach me, Master Splinter?" She asked, unsure of what groceries April had, but there was a small store a block over from the complex, well within walking distance. "What do you think we should make? If we don't have the stuff, I can go get it."
    Fraya
    Original Character

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by Fraya on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:10 pm

Fraya was so relieved when he brighten up some. She was worried his mood would stay sour. But with such horrible memories who could blame him. When he kissed her cheek she giggled at the feel of his wiskers. It was cute. Fraya just wanted to curl up in his warm fur and go to sleep. But that might make things weird.

At the mention of food Fraya nodded her head. "Yes we should cook something for when the guys come back home. How about some hot soup."
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 505
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by April O'Neil on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:13 pm

April had a tight hold on Casey. She gave Don a sad nod and let him put Casey's full weight on her. Luckily she wouldn't have to do this alone. Nurses soon rushed out to April's side. They pushed past Don and quickly took the two inside the building. April was sat down in a wheelchair and Casey was put on a stretcher. They were both wheeled to the back to be examined.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:13 pm

Donatello wasn't aware of the current plan but as soon as he saw the people coming towards the door, he took off.  But not back to the van.  He had another agenda and he took off down the sidewalk then disappeared into the shadows.  If he couldn't actually visit, at least he would be able to see Rini through her window...as long as she had the shade up.  Don was so hoping for that.

Then another thought crossed his mind.  His brothers -- they needed him.  Much more than Rini did at the moment.  Much more than he needed her right now.  Well, maybe that wasn't true, but Don had to, once again, put his own wants on-hold and help his brothers.  It pained him so much that he was so close to Rini and yet...he still couldn't see her.

He glanced up at the building, letting out a heavy sigh.  It would have to wait a little bit longer.  With that thought in mind, he made his way back towards the van and climbed in without a word and sat in a seat, without looking at anyone.  Don felt absolutely miserable, but he had one more job to do...and he would do it no matter what.

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:59 pm

Casey was fading in and out of consciousness, everything was moving so fast as blurred images of April crying over him and then the sight of the tiles on the hospital ceiling wheeling by. He tried hard to make sense of what was happening but all he could seem to think about was April, he didn't even know if she was okay.

As the gurney was pushed through the double doors into the intensive care unit he was able to turn his head and got a glimpse of a red headed nurse who was trying to quickly put an IV in his arm. In his state of mind and as his eyesight began getting progressively worse it was quite easy to mistake her for his girlfriend.

"A..pril.." He managed to stutter before his whole world went completely black..
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:07 pm

Raph had remained frozen pretty much the whole time they were trying to get their human companions inside. He only became more and more worried about Casey's condition as time went on. He heard Mike call the hospital desk and if things weren't so tense, he probably would have rolled his eyes at Mike's description of Donatello. Instead, he just gripped the steering wheel even harder. He hated feeling like this! The moments only seemed to tick by slowly and he was watching his best friend die.

Finally, someone came to the door and helped Casey and April inside. That was good. At least his friends would get the help they needed. Something did draw Raph's attention away from the door, though. His brother was nowhere in sight. He saw Don take off to the other side of the building then he disappeared. He thought it was strange since Don had to know that his work wasn't done. It hadn't dawned on him that his brother was trying to see his girlfriend.

Just before he was getting ready to get out of the stuffy van, Don reappeared and climbed into the van without a word. His brother just sat in his seat, staring out the window, seemingly lost in thought. Raph couldn't really blame him, though. He himself had been doing the same thing since Casey got hurt. He only got here because he was running on autopilot. Raph looked to Leo to see what happens next. He knew they couldn't just sit there.
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Post by Mondo Gecko on Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:30 am

"I'm not much of a fighter." Mondo said, bringing them to the park. He figured the best place to swim was the large pond at the park. It was dark, so they could stay hidden in the shadows. "Maybe the guys can teach us some moves. I'm sure once things calm down they'll have more time to relax and teach us some things. The girls should learn how to protect themselves too. Knowing the turtles puts them in a lot of danger. We all need to know how to fight."
    Ryan
    Friend

Number of posts : 204
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Ryan on Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:47 pm

Mikko wrote:"I'm so ready." Mikko fave him a thumbs up, indicating that she was feeling fine. She then sat up long enough to slip out of her shirt before leaning in to kiss Ryan again. she kicked off her shoes and and started pulling at Ryan's shirt, tugging it over his head. Her lips then traveled over his chest and stomach.
    Ryan allowed her to remove his shirt and he ran is fingers over her bare back.  He was really looking forward to this, but he had to remind himself to take it easy on her.  He remembered other times when their lovemaking carried long into the night.  As much as he wanted to do that now, it wasn't a good idea.  It would be just long enough to satisfy them both then she could sleep the rest of the night in his arms.

His eyes watched her every move as she traveled lower and lower down his front.  He was already feeling the effects from her kisses and touches and he was definitely ready to take this to another level.  They just had to get the rest of their clothes off.  He slipped his hands in the waistband of her pants, wanting to remove them from her body.  But he was also immensely enjoying her mouth right now, so he was torn.
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192

Post by Gabriel on Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:41 pm

Juicy wrote:Juicy smiled brightly at Gabe. "Yer even cuter in person." She complimented. "I'm here on behalf of Hun. The Dragons want you back. Hun says you have had plenty of time to rest it's time to come back to the gang. You are still a Dragon you know, and will be until the day you die."

She paused letting what she said sink in before continuing.

"If you refuse to come back to the family, we are ready to retaliate. We hear you have a son, and a new baby. Keep them in mind when making your choice."

She reached in her pocket and pulled out a picture of Mikko. "We know you lost your memory. Hopefully that has all come back to you and none of this is a shock to you."

She slid the picture to Gabe. "Do you remember Mikko? She tried to kill you more then once I'm told. She also left the gang to follow her boyfriend. Who, she ended up killing. Not that we're upset about Spike's death. But we are pissed about her betrayal. Hun wants her head, and wants you to bring it to him personally. You have a week, though, Hun likes you. So if you ask nicely he may give you more time."

Juicy smiled softly at him and sipped her drink.

The moment that Hun's little lap dog began talking, Gabriel was ready to push up from his chair and leave. How dare he send her to make such demands?!? And just who the hell was she? This girl wasn't a Dragon during his time with the gang, and obviously Hun had trusted her enough to deliver this message to him. Still, as irritated as he was, the ex thug stayed, but his blood began to boil when she mentioned his children.

"I dunno where Hun is gettin' his information, but you tell him to leave my family out of this!!" He seethed, temper flaring to the level of no return. He barely caught Hun's 'demand', but seeing the picture of Mikko, her comment registered. Hun wanted him to do his dirty work. Some of his memory was still lost to him, but one thing he did know... killing wasn't his specialty. He was a thief, and damn good at getting into places that others could not. But now the gang lord expected him to kill someone that used to be special to him, back before she had aided Spike in his 'death'. Then she and the Turks had attacked and nearly killed Lexi. Yeah.. maybe Mikko deserved to die. Maybe his loved ones would be safer that way. She was unpredictable. But even though there was a lot of pain associated with the thought of her, there was a fondness connected to her. What little he could remember. Back in the day, when his best friends were Ezekiel and Mikko, and his whole world would revolve around those two. Now Ezekiel was gone, and Mikko had proven that she had never felt the same about him. He was nothing to her, and she could so easily dispatch him at her ex boyfriend's request. The cut that went deepest. The bitter pill of reality that he still struggled to swallow. Just how much of his past was truth?

Gabriel had to shake the thoughts from his mind, remembering why he was here. His gaze shifted and fixated with fierce intensity with hers. remembering her earlier statement. "A Dragon until I die, huh? I guess Hun didn't tell you... I did die.. and my 'brothers' didn't have my back..."

Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:40 am

Mikko pulled her pants off and started to workd on Ryan's pants. She pulled them off of him and tossed them to the side. She then slipped his boxers off and did the same with them. She grinned up at him before focusing her attention on his cock. She slipped her tongue over him, licking the length of his member.

Finally she took him in her mouth. She tried to take him all, but it hurt her throat, so she opted to sucking on his head, working the rest of him with her hand.
    Juicy
    Friend

Number of posts : 116
    Registration date : 2013-04-13

Post by Juicy on Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:46 am

"You need to calm down, Gabe. No sense getting all angry." Juicy finished her drink and set the glass down. "Yeah, I can't take up for the boys, they should have helped ya, if I had been around I would have helped you. But, yer not dead. So yer oath still remains. Look, if you need some help with Mikko I'll be glad to help you out. I know where she works. That tattoo shop down the road."

Juicy gave him a smile. "I'm eager to work with you, I think you an I will get along just fine. And I know the other guys will be glad to have you back. You remember where HQ is right? oh and here." She slipped him a piece of paper with two phone numbers on it.

"The top on is Hun's number and the bottom one is Dragon Face's number. You already have my number."

She stood up from her seat and grabbed her things. "I have to go. If you have any questions call any one of us. welcome back, Gabe."

She gave him a hug and headed out the bar.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:30 am

Leo rolled his eyes at Mike's phone call. But it actually worked. He gave his youngest brother a thumbs up then started to look for Don. Where the hell was Don? Leo was losing too much blood and was starting to feel faint. Thankfully Don showed up and got in the car.

Leo looked over at Raph and took a in a deep breath, his hand still held on his wound. "get us...Back to April's. Quickly." Leo told Raph. Hopefully when they got back Don could work his magic on him. April should have all the supplies they needed, she was always prepared to take care of their injuries.
    Ryan
    Friend

Number of posts : 204
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Ryan on Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:22 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko pulled her pants off and started to workd on Ryan's pants. She pulled them off of him and tossed them to the side. She then slipped his boxers off and did the same with them. She grinned up at him before focusing her attention on his cock. She slipped her tongue over him, licking the length of his member.

Finally she took him in her mouth. She tried to take him all, but it hurt her throat, so she opted to sucking on his head, working the rest of him with her hand.
    It only took a split second to make up his mind.  She was already taking her pants off and his followed.  His growing erection sprang forth and a few moments later, Mikko was on him.

Ohh, how he missed this.  He tilted his head back and closed his eyes when he felt her mouth engulf his cock.  Even sucking on the head was enough to drive him wild.  He rested a hand on top of her head then looked down at her.

"Ohhhhh yes..."

He was definitely wanting more.  He knew she couldn't take all of him into her mouth, but there was another place she could take him all.  He allowed her to suck him as long as she wanted, running his fingers through her hair, just making sure he didn't push her head against him too much.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:37 pm

Leonardo wrote:Leo rolled his eyes at Mike's phone call. But it actually worked. He gave his youngest brother a thumbs up then started to look for Don. Where the hell was Don? Leo was losing too much blood and was starting to feel faint. Thankfully Don showed up and got in the car.

Leo looked over at Raph and took a in a deep breath, his hand still held on his wound. "get us...Back to April's. Quickly." Leo told Raph. Hopefully when they got back Don could work his magic on him. April should have all the supplies they needed, she was always prepared to take care of their injuries.
    It wasn't too hard to figure out their next move.  Raph nodded then drove away from the hospital.  As he was driving, he glanced in the rear-view mirror at his brothers.  And the brooding Donatello.  He was so tempted to say something about the way Don was acting when their brothers needed care of their own.  He had done such a good job tending to the humans' injuries, but had basically ignored his brothers.

That had to change.  After all, they were in the most danger now.  His eyes narrowed at the turtle in purple.  "The hell are ya doing, Donnie?  Don' ya think the others need help, too?"  Someone had to say it.  Raph was already worried about Casey and to another extent April, but he was NOT going to let his brothers suffer the same fate as Casey.

The confrontation by Raph seemed to have an effect because Don glanced over at his brothers, muttering an apology then started doing what he could to stop the bleeding until they got back to April's.  

Raph finally pulled up to April's apartment then turned to the others before getting out and helping Don get Leo and Mike inside the building.  The stairs were a bitch to get two injured and weakened turtles up, though.
    Splinter
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post by Splinter on Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:14 pm

Splinter nodded at the mention of food. True, food would be a very good idea. When Pepper mentioned not really being able to cook, the Rat scoffed as he headed for April's pantry. "I believe everyone knows how to cook a favorite dish, Pepper," the ninja master uttered, realizing that their red-headed friend had a half-full pantry that would make very eclectic meals possible. "And, with some imagination, you can make something bland and boring quite interesting."

Even as he spoke, Splinter began handing things back to Pepper or Fraya - whoever was currently to his side at the time; a box of bow-tie pasta, a box of macaroni, a pair of 'instant' rice pouches, some olive oil, and lastly a container of Parmesan cheese. "I think we could make two pasta salads," he remarked, looking at Fraya and Pepper with a smile on his face. "And some rice as well." One last glance at the pasta, and he nearly ran for the fridge. That caused some Ranch dressing, a chunk of medium cheddar ("nom nom" the Rat literally said, handing it over to Fraya with the attitude of one handing over his first born, but with the wide-eyed glee of a man holding a lover), and a small container of salad seasoning.

The trio took the next few minutes getting the pasta made - Splinter half supervising and half shredding cheese at the kitchen counter while Fraya and Pepper each cooked a pasta. "Michelangelo may be sad that we made food without him," he said, knocking the top of the cheese grater to loosen up the last few cheese pieces," when he was younger, he used to be my 'kitchen helper'. Of course, they all took turns doing so, based on what I was making." He began to grin, placing the cheese-laden plate about six inches away from the edge of the counter. "Michelangelo enjoyed getting to use the shaped cutters for cookies, when we were able to make them. Admittedly, it is far easier to find the proper ingredients now ... as opposed to in our earlier years together." If the statement caused Splinter any pain, it was rushed away by the thought of a tiny Leonardo in the kitchen. "Leonardo liked to help with biscuits and bread - things where I could hand him a small knife and let him cut things into smaller pieces." He checked the noodles Pepper was working on, and winked at her. "I wonder why he liked the knife-work so much ..."

Noodles done, the Rat let Fraya sit down with the Ranch dressing and Salad Seasoning. "Mix a bit of the two together," he instructed, holding onto Pepper by a wrist, "and we shall put that on the bow-tie pasta."

As for Pepper, he had her assist him in draining the pastas and getting them ready in separate bowls. That done, he let her stir the cheese into macaroni as he put the rice into the microwave for a few seconds. He also instructed Fraya to mix up the bow-tie pasta salad then. Splinter thought he might have stunned the girls by forgetting about the olive oil - instead he dropped a pat or two onto the rice and stirred it up - but he was nearly drooling at the thought of that rice. And perhaps he was showing off his less serious side a bit too much, but it seemed appropriate after something so heavy and serious.

The food had only been finished for about ten minutes, however, when they heard a key in the lock and the Turtles all but tumbled into the apartment. There was blood spatter on all four of them, and who was to say where it had all come from, just yet, but the sight alone was heart-stopping. One look at his sons and Splinter's blood ran cold yet again, even as he sprang to his feet in order to see if he could be of any assistance.

Last edited by Splinter on Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing brain derps. X.x)
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:39 am

Leo was so thankful they finally made it to the apartment. He just wanted to lay down and never get back up. With Raph's help he made it to the front door and walked inside. Blood was everywhere. It dripped onto the floor as Leo walked inside. He made it to the couch and fell on to it.

"Don. Check Mike out first." He ordered knowing that Don would fuss over him.

Fraya
    Original Character

Post by Fraya on Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:43 am

Fraya was having a fun time with Pepper and Splinter. She did as she was asked, helping with the cooking. But then she heard the door and grew excited. The guys were finally back! Now she wouldn't have to worry about them anymore. But when she watched the guys walk through the door her worry only grew.

She dropped what she was doing and ran to Mike's side. She lead him tot he kitchen and sat him down in a chair. "what happen?" She asked as she looked Mike over. "Don you take care of Leo I have Mike."

She wanted to take some of the work load off of Don, this wouldn't be the first time she delt with an injury like this. "I'm going to get some supplies. you wait here." She told Mike then ran off to get what she needed.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:55 pm

Donatello was hurt, per se, but he was still sore from the fight.  And half-carrying an injured Mikey up a flight of steps was taking its toll on his own fatigued body.  But, with Raph helping with Leo, it was possible.  They finally made it into the apartment.

He was already trying to figure out who needed the attention the most right then but Fraya spoke up.  She said she could take care of Mikey.  He was skeptical how much she knew about this kind of wound, but he could use all the help he could get right now.  Raph hadn't said another word since he called Don on his own 'freeze up'.

So, Don went back to Leo.  Leo seemed to have the most blood loss, anyway.  Luckily, Don had a few things to help with the procedure of removing the bullet in his bag that was brought to him earlier.  He just had to go back into the back bedroom to get it.  He laid a hand on Leo's shoulder and told him he would be right back.

Don was very concerned about Leo's wound.  At least Mike got it in the shoulder.  Leo's could have done serious damage since it was in the chest.  The bullet was still lodged in his plastron.  Don had done what he could to slow the bleeding while in the van, but now he really needed to get the bullet out and seal the wound.

He hurried to the back bedroom to get what he needed then rushed to Leo's side, trying to get his brother to lay down a little more.  Then he asked Raph to hold a flashlight over the puncture so Don could see better because his hands were already full.  To Don's relief, Raph did it without further complaining.  Of course, this was their brother's life on the line so to fight it would possibly mean losing Leo.

Don worked as quickly and efficiently as he could.  The bullet was visible yet very hard to pull out because the plastron wasn't as forgiving as flesh would be.  But still Don was grateful for that because Leo's plastron kept the bullet from getting buried too deeply.
    Pepper
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2012-08-28

Post by Pepper on Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:06 pm

Pepper was enjoying this experience with Splinter and Fraya. Up until tonight, she hadn't spent much time with either of them. In fact, being the newest member of their little clan, she felt like the outcast and knew that she had not won the approval of most, especially Raphael. But tonight, it was certainly easy to forget about all of that. For once, someone other than Leo was making her feel like part of the group. She found herself smiling more than she had in a long time, and was glad that Splinter's own mind seemed to be lifted from his earlier heavy emotions.

Unfortunately the peace wouldn't last long. Hearing the front door open, a huge smile eased across Pepper's lips, relieved that the guys had returned home. She couldn't wait for them to sample her cooking, and knew they would enjoy it, thanks to Splinter's guidance. "The boys are back," She smiled at the others as she wiped her hands on the hand towel that was draped over one of the chair's back. The young woman headed into the main room to greet them, but her smile quickly melted away at the sight of the group. Leo and Mikey were both injured, but her boyfriend's injury appeared to be life threatening.

"Oh my God... Leo!" She gasped and rushed to his side, dropping to her knees beside the couch and taking his hand in hers. Even though she was panicking, the young woman tried to keep a level head and stay out of Don and Raph's way as they worked at removing the bullet and any shell fragments that littered the wound. Tears were welling up, but she fought to suppress them, knowing that she needed to be strong right now. Besides, she didn't want to trigger one of her little 'outbreaks' since she was still unsure of everything that caused them.

She leaned up and nuzzled a kiss against Leo's cheek, rubbing and kneading his hand in hers. The thought of losing him was suffocating. They had only been together for a short amount of time, but he had given her so much. She had never felt this loved before; this needed. No. She couldn't lose him!

Pepper's gaze shifted between Raph and Don, then fixated on Don. "Is.. there anything I can do to help?" She offered, knowing that Raph hated her so she half expected him to snort something hurtful.
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271

Post by Michelangelo on Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:40 pm

With Don's help, Mike made it into the apartment, and not a moment too soon. His legs were feeling like jello, and he was becoming dizzy due to blood loss, but the orange clad turtle was more concerned for his brother. Leo was leaving a trail of blood as he was assisted inside, but still, he was trying to have his brother tended to first! Mike started to interject and insist that Leo be treated first, but Fraya beat him to it, and soon he found himself being guided into the kitchen and into one of the chairs. Even in his condition, he quickly noticed the food, heavenly aromas wafting through the air and causing his stomach to growl.

"Oooh, yum... looks like you girls have been busy.." He managed a smile, but was cut off by her question. "Hun.. he... did bad things to April." He frowned deeply, unable to say the word. It broke his heart to know what their friend had suffered before they had gotten there.

"Leo and I got shot... but Casey... he got the worst of it..." He told her before she rushed off to get supplies. Now left by himself, he reached over and ran a finger through one of the dishes since there were no utensils within reaching distance...

Post by Fraya on Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:58 am

Fraya was quick to grab what she needed and came back to Mike. She started cleaning the blood away, focusing on her work, she didn't respond to Mike, but it sounded bad. She swallowed thickly and started the task of getting the bullet out of his shoulder.

"Tell me if I hurt you." She said as she carefully tried to remove the bullet.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:01 am

Leo hated hearing how frighten Pepper was. He didn't want to scare her, he knew that he would be fine. Well he hoped so anyway. He gave her hand a squeeze and flashed her a smile. "I'm going to be ok. Don't worry." He tried to assure her.

"This has been an eye opener though. There was no reason that Hun should have got the upper hand. We're slacking. It's obvious to me now. There will be more training in our future." He announced.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:04 am