Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Re: Lost and Found (October)

Post by Lexi on Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:19 am

Raphael wrote:
    Raph chuckled at her showing off. He was so tempted to smack that ass, and if there was more time, maybe even more. But, sadly, Lexi had to get going. He restrained himself -- at least long enough before she jiggled her breasts at him. Then he couldn't help himself and gave one a gentle squeeze.

"They better not...I like 'em just as they are," he said with a lopsided grin then smooched her cheek. Then he let her breast go and stepped back to look her over again. "You're all perfect. And you're MINE." He gave her a naughty grin then gave her ass a light smack. "Don' let anyone tell ya otherwise, got it?"

Lexi was enjoying the attention that Raph was adorning on her breast, perhaps a little too much. Being parents, time for intimacy was a rarity, so any little attention was greatly welcomed. Now, it really made her sad that she had a schedule to maintain but she couldn't let her agent down. The starlet needed the money, and her boss had already been lax with her. Besides, Raph needed time with his other family.

"Oooooh, feisty are we?" She teased when he smacked her ass. Her finger twirled the tails of his bandana, and she flashed him a look of amusement when he issued his last comment. "Don't let them tell me what, hmmmm? That I'm not perfect, or that I'm all yours?" She teased him, and leaned in to press a kiss against his snout.

Male
    Number of posts : 1271

Post by Michelangelo on Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:29 am

The heavenly aromas of food had pulled the usually orange-clad turtle from his slumber. Like a zombie thirsting for the texture of flesh between its rotting teeth, Mike's feet hit the floor in almost the same 'undead' fashion, taking several deep breaths and humming hungrily. He grabbed his bandana and after tying it around his head, ventured off in the direction of the kitchen, but stopped short as he overheard his brother mention this morning's training.

Crap! He had been unsuccessful in sleeping past that,  not that his brothers would allow it. But like every morning before, it was wishful thinking! Someday, oh someday they would cut him a break and understand his need to fill his mornings with cartoons, video games and comics.  

The young turtle's need for breakfast outweighed his desire to avoid the whole subject of tiresome training, so he eventually made his way into the kitchen and snagged a muffin from the table, flashing Leo a hopeful smile as he chewed his first bite of awesomeness.

"Oh wow.. did I hear you correctly?? Only the girls are training today?" And before Leo could answer, he flashed him a big toothy grin. "Sounds smexy!"

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:08 am

Leo sipped his hot tea and raised an eye ridge at Mike. "No. Oh brother of mine.We are all going to practice. Anyway, I think the girls like it when we all train with them. And you need the most practice, Mike. You're getting a little flabby." He teased.

He then turned to Tomo and smiled down at the little girl. He wiggled his finger in front of her and let the child grab his finger. "Strong grip. She's going to be a tough woman."
    Fraya
    Original Character

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by Fraya on Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:11 am

Fraya popped another dozen muffins into the oven and went to the others at the table. She slipped her arms around Mike's waist and gave him a squeeze. "I'll have more muffins out soon. and Leo is right, I like training with you." She told Mike. "So no ducking out."
    Ryan
    Friend

Number of posts : 204
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Ryan on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:20 am

Mikko wrote:Ryan's movements woke Mikko. She opened her eyes and smiled, then turned to face her man. "Morning." She said softly and kissed his lips. She snaked her arms around him and pulled him close to her. She nuzzled his chest and placed a kiss against his skin.

"Want some breakfast?"

She wasn't ready to get up yet but would happily get up to cook Ryan some breakfast. Anyway, it would be soon that Travis would wake up demanding food so she may as well get up.
    Ryan returned her smile and pressed a kiss against her lips. "Morning, love." Ryan wasn't ready to get up yet either, but Travis would be demanding food any time now. But just enjoying her and the quiet was enough at the moment.

"Nah, I just want your right now," he said with a grin and nuzzled her shoulder. "Did you sleep well last night?" He knew she was out late and he didn't hear/feel her come to bed because he was already out for the night.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:27 am

"I slept very well." She ran her finger nails down his chest and kissed him again. She was planing on staying in for the day and working on wedding planing, little did she know she was about to get a call about a job.

She was snuggling against Ryan when she heard Travis in the other room. "Momma momma!"

"Sounds like I'm getting up anyway." She said with a grin and gave him one last kiss before slipping out of bed to get their son.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:06 pm

Don smiled as everyone finally made it into the kitchen.  He was glad everyone slept well, but...there was still a problem.  It was one he had also felt but didn't see it as that big of a deal.  It was something he was now kicking himself for because he wasn't very considerate of the others.  He looked up and nodded.  "We could use more blankets.  I also could tweak the heater a little bit so it puts out a bit more warmth."

Ahhh, adding it to his list of things to do.  At least with this lair it was a fresh start.  But there were still things that needed a little tampering with so they worked to their full potential.  Most recently, the furnace.  It was at the top of his priority list for today.

Michelangelo wrote:"Oh wow.. did I hear you correctly?? Only the girls are training today?" And before Leo could answer, he flashed him a big toothy grin. "Sounds smexy!"
    And then came the loudest voice in the crowd.  Don rolled his eyes, figuring Mike was misinterpreting what Leo was saying.  And he was right.  But he agreed with Leo and the girls seemed to also be in sync with his thinking.  Don certainly wouldn't mind training alongside Rini.

"I think it's a great idea, Leo."
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:32 pm

Lexi wrote:
    Lexi was enjoying the attention that Raph was adorning on her breast, perhaps a little too much. Being parents, time for intimacy was a rarity, so any little attention was greatly welcomed. Now, it really made her sad that she had a schedule to maintain but she couldn't let her agent down. The starlet needed the money, and her boss had already been lax with her. Besides, Raph needed time with his other family.

"Oooooh, feisty are we?" She teased when he smacked her ass. Her finger twirled the tails of his bandana, and she flashed him a look of amusement when he issued his last comment. "Don't let them tell me what, hmmmm? That I'm not perfect, or that I'm all yours?" She teased him, and leaned in to press a  kiss against his snout.
    "Mmm," Raph answered with a nod, "It's been too long, babe." He returned her kiss, wrapping his arms around her and dipped her backwards into the kiss with her back supported, letting it linger before letting her stand up again.

At her comment, he chuckled, giving her a sly grin. "Smartass," he teased, giving her ass another swat. He knew it was time to go. He gave her one more kiss then finished getting ready. "Knock 'em dead, Lex! Love ya."
    Marley
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 366
    Registration date : 2010-07-03

Post by Marley on Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:57 pm

Remey wrote:Remey watched Belle and smiled at his little girl. She was always so quick to be helpful. "After breakfast, Marley and I can take the kids out on the beach. Let you and Aries have some alone time." He told Laz. "The kids and us can build sand castles and look for hermit crabs."

At the sound of hermit crabs Belle smiled brightly. "Can I keep one?"

"No. You have let the little crabs be free." Remey told his pouty daughter. "But...we can paint their shells, that way we can keep track of them. Hows that sound?"

"ok!" Belle cheered and a smile returned to her face. "Phoenix! do you want some milk ooooor juice?" she asked returning to her task of helping get breakfast together.

Marley pushed up from her chair and helped Belle with setting the table. She was also proud of the little girl and how helpful she always was. She had been such a good sister to Loki, too. She couldn't ask for anything better. The little girl was more than a step-daughter to her. She loved her and thought of the child as her very own.

Aeris soon returned with a very sleepy and fussy Ivy tucked in her arms, but the little girl perked up when she saw Phoenix, and she waved happily at him. Everyone called the little turtle 'Phin' for short, and she was certain she knew the reason why. Because he talked with his hands. Like 'fins'! That was her logic, anyway. Of course, she was much too young to understand why the turtle-child couldn't talk like everyone else. She just accepted it, and thought it was kind of neat. Only a select few could communicate with him, so it was like a secret club or something.

There was so much going on and so many distractions! But little Phin looked at Belle when he realized that she was asking him a question. Milk and juice.. there was a difference, right? Yes! Juice was better, but unfortunately he didn't know how to sign it since his hands' vocabulary wasn't that vast yet. Still, he was pretty smart for a one and a half year old. He wanted juice, but unsure of how to convey that, he looked to Laz for help, because they had some kind of mental connection, right? How else would one explain how the man had came to his rescue when he had asked for him only seconds prior....
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:15 pm

Raphael wrote:
    "Mmm," Raph answered with a nod, "It's been too long, babe." He returned her kiss, wrapping his arms around her and dipped her backwards into the kiss with her back supported, letting it linger before letting her stand up again.

At her comment, he chuckled, giving her a sly grin. "Smartass," he teased, giving her ass another swat. He knew it was time to go. He gave her one more kiss then finished getting ready. "Knock 'em dead, Lex! Love ya."

Lexi was taken by surprised by Raph's romantic kiss, but she returned it wholeheartedly, chuckling once she was standing upright again. "You're just full of surprises, aren't you." She winked and playfully pinched his cheek. God, how she wished that she could have the day with him.

Then he swatted her ass again, earning a devious look from over her shoulder as she grabbed her purse. "Keep that up, handsome, and I'm gonna be late." She flashed him a knowing wink, but also knew that wasn't really an option. She had to put her own needs aside and honor her obligations.

She headed for the door, but turned to wrap her arms around Raph, giving him one last hug and a peck against the cheek. "Mmm.. you know I will." She winked. "Love you, too. Give Phin kisses for me, and tell your family I send my love." With that, she slipped out the front door and headed to her car, and soon disappeared out of sight.

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post by Splinter on Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:30 pm

Splinter nodded at the talk of training. As he has thought months ago, he believed that they all needed to be trained or re-trained to better deal with the situations that befell them. The thought of how their last run-in with Hun had gone rankled him; they all needed their training stepped up.

But they were old enough to each know exactly what they should be working on. He did not believe that it was up to any one single individual in their group to name what they should brush up on. As for the girls, he believed that anything that helped them with their own sense of self-defense was a good thing.

As for April and Casey ... Splinter missed seeing April as much. He could hardly believe what she had been through, thanks to that ... The Rat felt his blood boil once more, and had to take a few deep breaths to calm himself. Hun would most certainly need to learn that his actions have consequences... consequences involving the pressing of certain acupressure points to enhance the pain. Staring into his tea, Splinter half studied the raw leaves that had ended up on the bottom of the mug and half brooding on the situation at large. Yes, he missed April. And the fact that they had nearly lost Casey also pained him.

Splinter could put the weight of that mess-up on Casey's shoulders alone, but the truth is that he felt as if it was on his son's heads just as much. They should have been familiar enough with Casey's habits and mental reactions, and changed their own tactics to work with that.

But he had not been there to make sure it happened, and Michelangelo and Leonardo were injured along with Casey. The old ninja master believed, also, that confronting Mr. Jones about it was not the best thing to do; rather, he wished to teach him more so that, in a future situation, Casey's anger would be channeled into cold fury. Something useful to him.

For now, however, Splinter would focus his energy on Mondo and Ela - they had been left outside the family circle far too long. He wanted everyone to feel as if they were part of a single family, no matter how far apart they physically ended up being. "I shall spend time today with Ela-chan and Mondo-san," he said, looking first Leonardo, then Donatello and Michelangelo, in the eye. "That should leave you with Rini, Fraya and Pepper to train. Choose techniques to start them out with that emphasize using their environment, and evading an opponent. Teach them to be sneaky like the fledgling ninja they now are."

He drained his mug, and then silently stood up and went to the sink to clean it out.
    Ryan
    Friend

Number of posts : 204
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Ryan on Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:13 am

Mikko wrote:"I slept very well." She ran her finger nails down his chest and kissed him again. She was planing on staying in for the day and working on wedding planing, little did she know she was about to get a call about a job.

She was snuggling against Ryan when she heard Travis in the other room. "Momma momma!"

"Sounds like I'm getting up anyway." She said with a grin and gave him one last kiss before slipping out of bed to get their son.
    Ryan was getting into the snuggling and kissing, but then a small -- or rather powerful set of lungs -- calling out to Mikko. He sighed, slightly disappointed that his and Mikko's time alone was cut short, but he loved that little boy just the same. He chuckled lightly and smiled. "Sounds like someone is getting paged," he said and smooched her cheek.

Instead of getting comfortable in bed again, he got up with her, slipping on some sleep-pants and a shirt then followed her. Ryan took the role of fatherhood very seriously. Anything that he could do to help Mikko with as far as care went with 'their' son, he would do it. Even if it was just greeting the little boy in the morning.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:22 pm

Lexi wrote:
    Lexi was taken by surprised by Raph's romantic kiss, but she returned it wholeheartedly, chuckling once she was standing upright again. "You're just full of surprises, aren't you." She winked and playfully pinched his cheek. God, how she wished that she could have the day with him.

Then he swatted her ass again, earning a devious look from over her shoulder as she grabbed her purse. "Keep that up, handsome, and I'm gonna be late." She flashed him a knowing wink, but also knew that wasn't really an option. She had to put her own needs aside and honor her obligations.

She headed for the door, but turned to wrap her arms around Raph, giving him one last hug and a peck against the cheek. "Mmm.. you know I will." She winked. "Love you, too. Give Phin kisses for me, and tell your family I send my love." With that, she slipped out the front door and headed to her car, and soon disappeared out of sight.
    Raph didn't want her to go either, but knew it wasn't up to him. He let out a small chuckle at her observation. "You have noooo idea, babe." He snuck another quick kiss in before she headed for the door.

Right before she left the house, he smiled and gave her a wave. "Don' worry, I will," he replied to her wanting him to relay her message about sending her love. At least Lexi was more welcome at the lair than she used to be. Those first few weeks were tough!

Raph watched Lexi until her car disappeared down the street then finished getting ready to leave. For the most part, he was looking forward to seeing his family again. This would be the first time in two days since he had been back at the lair. Even Raph had to admit, Donnie had done his best work yet in making this the best lair they ever had.

Fully dressed in his warmer topside gear, Raph headed out of the house and got to the nearest manhole, making sure he wasn't being watched before jumping down and replacing the cover. It was a cool, October morning, that's for sure and the darkness of the sewers just amplified that fact. He stuck his hands in his coat pockets as he trudged through the dampness to his second home.
    Elakiya
    Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:17 pm

Mondo Gecko wrote:Mondo sat down after grabbing a cup of coffee. He sipped it as Ela and Splinter talked.

"I slept pretty good, it was chilly though." He said answering Don. "Maybe we should invest in more blankets."

He then looked back at Splinter. "I don't think Ela's people have any fighting knowledge. They seem pretty peaceful. Right?" He asked looking at Ela.
    Gives a shy smile and looks back at Mondo and then to the others. Nods at them; "Yah we don't have much of a military and I was never taught how to fight." Looks back at them. "I was wondering if you or any of your sons could teach me?"
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271

Post by Michelangelo on Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:20 pm

"Pffft... as if!!" Mike rolled his eyes at his brother. "You're the flabby one!" He retorted, sticking his tongue out at Leo. The young turtle flexed and gave his biceps a pinch, a grin stretching across his lips when he felt Fraya wrap her arms around him.

"Ooooh, more muffins!!" He chimed, and pressed a kiss against her cheek. Yeah, that's all it took to distract him from their good humored argument. "Awww, I love training with you, too!! You're definitely a better sparring partner than my brothers!

He flopped down at the table and pulled Fraya into his lap, nuzzling a kiss against her neck, then blew 'farty' noises against her skin for little Tomo's amusement. The little girl was such a cutie, and sometimes he wanted one of his own, but as hopeful that he remained that he and Fraya would 'spawn', it just wasn't realistic.  

Raph had gotten lucky to have his very own, even though his brother hadn't felt that way when he first discovered that he was a father. Of course, he understood that Raph was simply upset because he wouldn't wish their existence on another living soul,  much less a child. And poor Phin would grow up as the only child of his kind. But at least he had a human 'sibling', and many children to play with. He would be alone, but not completely. Besides, he had a family that loved him dearly.

"Sooooo... how come Raph gets to skip out on training, huh?" Mike pouted, directing his gaze at Leo. Of course he knew it was because Raph no longer lived at the lair... but that needed to change!! The family was supposed to live together, forever!

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:46 pm

Four months had passed since his temper had nearly gotten him killed, and the love of his life was wounded in more than just the physical sense. It had been a lengthy recovery for him, but three months later and Casey Jones was back on the streets, searching for the one responsible for hurting the ones that he loved. Well, his outings hadn't been as numerous as he would have liked due to April's issues, but he understood that she had went through hell, and right now getting her better was the most important thing.

Knowing that the Dragons now knew where April lived, Casey had insisted that she move in with him. His apartment wasn't much. In fact, it was a complete pig pen, but all it really needed was a woman's touch. He knew that she missed her place, but it was better to be safe.

It was early morning, and Casey had left the apartment to make a trip to Mcdonald's, hoping to surprise April with breakfast fit for a queen. Hell, it beat cooking, since he never was good at that. The vigilante also made a pit stop by the beach house to drag Raph's sorry tail out of his posh comfort zone, but unfortunately he had just missed his friend. His plans continued to fail when he returned home to find that April was gone. Just perfect.  Fortunately narrowing down the places she might be would be a piece of cake. The only other place she felt safe was the lair. Maybe she went looking for him, or to train with the guys. Whatever the case, that was his next destination.

Casey slicked his long hair out of his eyes after he shouldered his golf bag, then shoved the brown sack of now saggy egg McMuffins down between his array of weapons, and after placing the strap of his hockey mask around his scalp, he headed out of the cozy apartment, and dropped into a nearby manhole, mindful to slide the heavy  cover behind him.

Raph could probably hear him coming from a mile away, his big feet splashing in the sludge. Man, the guys may have found a nice spot, but getting to it was certainly hard on the sneakers. A big goofy grin stretched across his lips when he spotted Raph further up the tunnel.

"Wait up, hose brain!" He called out to his friend.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:24 am

Mikko hurried to get dress then shuffled to Travis' room. She lifted him out of his bed and held him close.

"Morning. is someone hungry?" She asked as she bounced him. She then set to work changing his dipper and brought him to the kitchen. She sat him in a high chair and got to work making breakfast for everyone.

"Ryan, do you have work today?"
    Splinter
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post by Splinter on Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:43 am

Elakiya wrote:Gives a shy smile and looks back at Mondo and then to the others. Nods at them; "Yah we don't have much of a military and I was never taught how to fight." Looks back at them. "I was wondering if you or any of your sons could teach me?"
    Splinter nodded once, looking over his shoulder as he scrubbed his mug clean. "That is why I have intended to take you and Mondo out for a personal session. I believe that Aikido or, perhaps, Tai Chi, would be most appropriate given your pacifistic background, Ela. I look forward to seeing how you progress."

Mug now clean, he wiped it dry and placed it back into the cabinet. "If you will all excuse me, I believe I shall meditate out in the front room for a few minutes. Mondo ... Ela ... please come and get me when you are ready to leave." With a low bow, he left the kitchen and moved to sit down in the right-hand corner of their front room. It was a spot close to the entrance, but from where he was not immediately seen if one was coming into their lair through the front entrance. He had done this for about a month now; true, meditating in his own room would be easier because of the lack of background noise, but if he stayed in the front room then it became harder for anyone to end up sneaking into the lair without his notice.

And so the Rat sat, moving into the Lotus position by second nature, and let his mind clear. A small smile twitched at the edges of his lips, as if trying to peek out and see if the coast was clear, and Splinter's breathing slowed down.
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 505
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by April O'Neil on Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:06 am

April was having a rough time returning to normal life after what happen.Casey stood by her side though, and she never left his. She almost lost Casey and the thought was sufficating. But that had been four months ago. Now everyone had healed and was moving on with their lives. April was trying to do that same but it was hard.

April woke up early, and got dressed. She would leave the house today. Get out for a bit. Of course she was just going to head to the lair. But still, it was getting out.

Casey was already out so she slipped out quietly while he was out and headed to the lair.

She almost got lost on the way, but found her way in the end and walked into the turtle's home. She saw Splinter in the front room meditating so she quietly walked around him and headed to where she heard voices.

In the kitchen she saw everyone gathered around some muffins.

"morning." She greeted them as cheerfully as she could. "How is everyone?"
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:14 am

Raph gets to skip out because he rather get fat and comfortable in his new life." Leo told Mike. "He doesn't want to live and train with us anymore." There was obviously bitterness in his voice. He missed Raph, and wished that he was still living with them. Of course he blamed Lexi for Raph being gone. It wasn't that he didn't like Lexi. She obviously loved his brother. But he was a little more then upset that she tore Raph away from the rest of the family.

When April walked in he smiled at her and tossed her a muffin that he just pulled out of the oven.

"Morning. It's good to see you out and about."
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:15 pm

Casey Jones wrote:Raph could probably hear him coming from a mile away, his big feet splashing in the sludge. Man, the guys may have found a nice spot, but getting to it was certainly hard on the sneakers. A big goofy grin stretched across his lips when he spotted Raph further up the tunnel.

"Wait up, hose brain!" He called out to his friend.
    Raph indeed heard someone coming but couldn't tell if it was friend or foe at first.  He stopped and stiffened, ready to defend the lair if he needed to.  He spun around, ready to draw his sais and ventilate the poor sucker but then froze when he heard his best bud's voice.  Could it be...?

"Casey?" Raph called, seeing the figure clumsily approach him.  It didn't take long to find out that this was his best friend.  With a grin, he ran back part way from the direction he came, heading right for the human.  He finally stopped as soon as he was in front of him with a sly grin, hands resuming their comfy position in his pockets.  "How ya doin', Knucklehead?"

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:28 pm

"Guess I can't complain." Casey replied, relieved that he didn't have to chase his friend down the tunnels. True, he had been to the new lair before, but he still got lost. Not that he would ever admit that to anyone. "But since ya asked... would be better if I didn't have to look everywhere for you.." He huffed as he adjusted the golf bag on his shoulder. It seemed heavier than usual, but then again, he mishap had really set him back, and the vigilante was still recovering.

"You know, the beach house ain't exactly a hop skip an' jump." Yeah, he was happy to see his friend, but also irritated that it now took great effort to catch up with Raph. "Payin' the ol' family a visit?" His eyes scanned the tunnels, squinting in the darkness as he looked for the one that usually had his buddy's balls in a firm grip. "Where's yer better half?"
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:53 pm

"Thank you Splinter, this means a great deal." Smiles at him as she bows watching him go. "We'll let you know when we are ready." Assures him as she turns to Mondo. "I'm going to go get a few things. I'll meet you back in the kitchen shortly." Kisses his cheek. As she then rushes off.
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Post by Mondo Gecko on Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:17 am

Mondo nodded to Splinter then to Ela. He didn't know what Ela had to get, maybe a purse. lipstick or something girly. He also didn't know how this trip topside was going to go. For Ela it was easy. She looked human enough. Nut Mondo and Splinter not so much. And even then it was easer for Splinter. Hiding Mondo's tail was hard to do.

He grabbed another muffin then waved at April when she popped in.

"Hey, April. Long time no see."

Little Tomo caught his attention when she reached out for him. He smiled and picked up the little girl and bounced her lightly in his arms.
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:54 am

Had gone to change into something better fitted for learning how to fight once they go out. Comes back in a new outfit. tightly fitting her small short frame. Blushes at Mondo wondering if he'll like it. Steps into the kitchen, "I'm ready now."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:33 am