Lost and Found (October)

Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Re: Lost and Found (October)

Post by Mondo Gecko on Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:57 am

Still bouncing little Tomo, Mondo looked over at Ela and smiled. "You look hot, babe. I guess I should find something to wear too."

He placed the baby back in the high chair and headed off to look for something to wear. thankfully it was chilly outside so wearing a lot of cloths wouldn't be a problem.
    Elakiya
    Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:17 pm

"Yah, though I'm not sure were we are going for this." Glances at Mondo seeing Splinter leave the room; "Where are we going for this?"

"Are we staying somewhere in the sewers? Should I dress warmer?" Not sure how cold it is out there.
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Post by Mondo Gecko on Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:33 pm

Mondo turned to Ela just before leaving and shrugged. "I'm going to dress warm. It was cold here last night so i'm guessing that it's going to be cold on the street. I would suggest dressing warmly."

He then went in their bedroom to look for cloths to wear. He headed right to the closet and pulled out a large sweater and baggy jeans. There would be no hiding his tail, not compleatly. Maybe going topside was a bad idea.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:01 pm

Laz looked over at Phin and Belle and smiled. He wiped his hands off and walked over to them.

"Juice." He said and maid the sign for it. He repeated it three times then said the word Milk and made the sign for that as well, again repeating it for the young turtle. Laz took every opertunity to teach the child sign. and it was good for the girls to learn sign too. Laz felt it was very important that the turtle had people close to his age that was able to talk to him.

Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Michelangelo on Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:44 pm

Leonardo wrote:Raph gets to skip out because he rather get fat and comfortable in his new life." Leo told Mike. "He doesn't want to live and train with us anymore." There was obviously bitterness in his voice. He missed Raph, and wished that he was still living with them. Of course he blamed Lexi for Raph being gone. It wasn't that he didn't like Lexi. She obviously loved his brother. But he was a little more then upset that she tore Raph away from the rest of the family.

When April walked in he smiled at her and tossed her a muffin that he just pulled out of the oven.

"Morning. It's good to see you out and about."

Yeah, it was pretty obvious that Leo was bitter about Raph's choice to leave the lair. Mike didn't quite share that level with his brother, but he was sad that one of their own was missing. But, each of their lives were changing. They all had girlfriends, and in some cases, children. It was clear that nothing could ever be like it once was, he only hoped that the changes didn't cause them to drift too far apart.

"Well.. maybe you could convince him to move back home??" He asked hopefully, giving Fraya a gentle squeeze. A smile stretched across his lips when he saw April, and he would have gotten up to hug her if Fraya wasn't in his lap.

"Hiyas, April!!" He greeted cheerfully. "We have muffins! Help yourself!"

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by Fraya on Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:04 am

Fraya sat contently on Mike's lap. An arm draped around his neck. "So Mike, What are you going to teach me today?" She asked. "I want to learn how to fight with weapons." She playfully karate chopped his arm. "I want to be able to kick some serious ass."

April O'Neil
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 505
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by April O'Neil on Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:50 am

April grabbed a muffin and took a bite. "This is really good." She complemented. "Sorry to just come univited like this, but I had to get out the house and I didn't want to walk around the streets. So I thought I would drop in!"

She walked over to Tomo and lifted her out of her high chair and held her close.

"Hey little one. How are you doing? Did you let Mommy and Daddy sleep last night?"

Rini smiled at April and nodded. "She pretty much sleeps all night. She's a good baby."
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:55 am

Remey stood in his seat until he heard his son being fussy. He got up and left the kitchen only to return a bit later with a Loki. "Look who wanted to join us." He chimed and held Loki as he sat back down.

The sun was coming up and shining brightly. It would be a good day to play outside with the kids. He looked down the hall when he heard the pitter patter of puppy feet. Laz's dogs moved in and Ace had gave them a new puppy as well. The three of them came in from the spare bedroom that was deemed the dog's room.

"I'll feed the mutts." He said and handed Loki over to Marley.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:01 am

To say much hhad happen in the past four months would be a lie. Ace and Ally lived a pretty laid back life. They had their dogs and Ace had added on to the house. He was making a lot of money in the drug business and on the black market. He was practically a millionair, but he didn't spend a lot of money. IT was best to not go crazy that way you didn't make yourself look suspitious.

But Ace always made sure that he and Ally had what they needed.

He had been selling pills to Lexi and Leo. He was shocked that Leo was taking pain pills like he was and Ace tried to talk to him about it, but Leo always said he knew what he was doing. Leo didn't pay Ace, not really anyway. But if Ace needed some back up or a body guard for something he could call Leo.

And of course his momma dog had her puppies. He had given one to Laz and Remey. and of course Gabe and Seren got first pick of the litter. That still left them with five puppies that needed homes. Leo was thinking about taking one and supprising the girls but he wanted to talk to his father first.

Other then all that. Nothing much was going on with Ace. He was enjoying married life and was actually eager to have children with Ally. Of course if they had a kid, he didn't know if he would stay in the business he was in.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Leonardo on Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:44 am

"I wish I could get Raph to move back here. It would be nice to have us all living together again. And I would love to have Phin living in the lair as well. But I have to admit. Living on the beach is a much nicer place to grow up. Just wish we could spend more time with him."

Leo sipped his tea and leaned back against the counter.

"Where's Casey. April?"
    Marley
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 366
    Registration date : 2010-07-03

Post by Marley on Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:58 pm

Lazarus wrote:Laz looked over at Phin and Belle and smiled. He wiped his hands off and walked over to them.

"Juice." He said and maid the sign for it. He repeated it three times then said the word Milk and made the sign for that as well, again repeating it for the young turtle. Laz took every opertunity to teach the child sign. and it was good for the girls to learn sign too. Laz felt it was very important that the turtle had people close to his age that was able to talk to him.

It took Phin a few minutes to work each word out with his tiny fingers, but he eventually got them down to perfection, then signed 'juice' to indicate it as his choice.

Marley grinned at the interaction between the two, and how great Laz was with the little turtle. It was obvious how much Phin adored the guy, and Laz seemed to have a soft spot for him, too. Kind of ironic, since Laz and Phin's father couldn't seem to get along.

Ivy was also mimicking the hand gestures, but was soon distracted by the food.

Hearing Loki's cries, Marley was about to get up and go for him, but Remey beat her to it, earning a smile from the new mother. He was such a good father! But soon they were joined by Laz' two large Dobermans and the young pit bull, and Remey was quick to hand over their son so that he could feed them.

Mar rocked Loki in her arms, but it seemed the little guy wanted something more than to simply be held. She would have breast fed, but there were just too many innocent eyes at the table for that. She carefully got up and grabbed a prepared bottle from the fridge, then worked on warming it up.

"Me wanna bottle, too!!" Little Ivy pouted, earning a chuckle from Marley. "Awww.. I think you need to ask your daddy about that one." She winked. "But, you're a big girl!"
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:45 am

Laz smiled at Phin and patted his head. "Very good." As Belle hurried to get Phin his sippy cup and juice Laz turned to Ivy.

"No Ivy. You get to use a cup, Like Belle and Phin. You don't want a bottle those are for uncool babies." He said and handed her a fairy cup. He then helped all the girls with the drinks and placed them on the table, then placed plates of food on the table.

He cut up Phin's food in little pieces and sat him in a booster seat so he could reach the table.

"There you all go, anyone need anything else?"
    Ryan
    Friend

Number of posts : 204
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Ryan on Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:42 am

Mikko wrote:Mikko hurried to get dress then shuffled to Travis' room. She lifted him out of his bed and held him close.

"Morning. is someone hungry?" She asked as she bounced him. She then set to work changing his dipper and brought him to the kitchen. She sat him in a high chair and got to work making breakfast for everyone.

"Ryan, do you have work today?"
    Ryan was right behind Mikko as the entered their son's room.  He stayed out of Mikko's way while she changed him but never moved too far away in case she needed him. Finally, they all made their way to the kitchen. Mikko put Travis in his high chair then went to make breakfast while Ryan sat down at the table next to their son and played a little with him to keep Travis entertained while he waited for his food.

Ryan made a few funny noises at Travis but then heard Mikko's question and he shook his head. "No, I have the next two days off." Then he looked over at her. "Why?" Of course, he was just curious. He smiled gently at her. "Did you have something fun you wanted to do?"
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:25 pm

Casey Jones wrote:"Guess I can't complain." Casey replied, relieved that he didn't have to chase his friend down the tunnels. True, he had been to the new lair before, but he still got lost. Not that he would ever admit that to anyone. "But since ya asked... would be better if I didn't have to look everywhere for you.." He huffed as he adjusted the golf bag on his shoulder. It seemed heavier than usual, but then again, he mishap had really set him back, and the vigilante was still recovering.

"You know, the beach house ain't exactly a hop skip an' jump." Yeah, he was happy to see his friend, but also irritated that it now took great effort to catch up with Raph. "Payin' the ol' family a visit?" His eyes scanned the tunnels, squinting in the darkness as he looked for the one that usually had his buddy's balls in a firm grip. "Where's yer better half?"
    "Hey, ya coulda' called, ya know."  Raph told him with a shake to his head.  "I would've waited for ya."  And he definitely would have if Casey didn't take his sweet time getting there.  Raph didn't have a lot of time to visit his family today since he had to go get his son in a bit, so he couldn't wait around forever for his friend.  But he still wouldn't have minded a small delay.

"Yeah, it's been a couple days," he answered, referring to seeing everyone else.  Then he shrugged to Casey's other question.  "She's off doing some business stuff."  He thought back to how 'cozy' he and Lexi were getting right before she left.  It made him grin that he still had that effect on her.  Especially after what happened earlier.

Of course, Raph already had a rude awakening this morning so that put him in a sour mood from the beginning.  And this thought also made him frown even now.  He hadn't told anyone about what happened yet.  "You'll never guess who showed up at my door today, Casey."

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:33 pm

"Pfffft... call?" Okay, yeah. Why didn't he think of that? Of course Casey wouldn't admit that calling hadn't even crossed his mind. Dropping in was more of his style, it was just unfortunate that it had led him on a wild goose chase today.

If Lexi had business to attend to, that must have meant the celebrity's funds were running out. He figured that meant she was back to her old job, and he secretly wondered how Raph felt about that. True, Lex had been in the adult industry before Raph had met her, but it had to put a strain on a relationship to know your girl was posing for other guys to see.

Casey's thoughts were interrupted when Raph mentioned that he wouldn't guess who had visited him today. He followed his friend toward the new lair, doing his best to take notes on directions so his next visit wouldn't find him lost. "Who... Santa Clause?" He asked, throwing a hockey stick over his shoulder as he walked. Those Mousers could be anywhere. It was best to have a weapon at the ready just in case..
    Marley
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 366
    Registration date : 2010-07-03

Post by Marley on Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:57 pm

Lazarus wrote:Laz smiled at Phin and patted his head. "Very good." As Belle hurried to get Phin his sippy cup and juice Laz turned to Ivy.

"No Ivy. You get to use a cup, Like Belle and Phin. You don't want a bottle those are for uncool babies." He said and handed her a fairy cup. He then helped all the girls with the drinks and placed them on the table, then placed plates of food on the table.

He cut up Phin's food in little pieces and sat him in a booster seat so he could reach the table.

"There you all go, anyone need anything else?"

Once the bottle was prepared, Marley returned to her seat and busied herself with feeding their son. She chuckled softly when Laz told Ivy that bottles were for 'uncool babies', and the little girl seemed to accept that, even though she was still enviously staring at Loki's bottle.

Aeris helped Laz with setting the table and making sure that everyone had what they needed, then took a seat next to her boyfriend to enjoy her breakfast. She had no idea that Remey had made arrangements to watch after the kids so that she could have some time with Laz. Sure, she had to work later, but she could definitely spare a few hours with her boyfriend. They certainly needed it. Her boyfriend was always so busy with taking care of his adopted daughter, and helping everyone else out that sometimes their 'together time' had to be sacrificed.

"I think everyone is good, Laz." Marley spoke up and sent him a scolding look. "Now sit your butt down and eat!" She teased. "I'm sure Aeris wants to have some time with you before she leaves for work.."
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:31 am

Laz sat down next to Aeris and began to eat his food. He looked over at his girlfriend and flashed her a smile.

"Remey and Marley are going to take the kids out to the beach for a bit so we can have some quiet time." He informed. "I hope you don't have to go to work too early."

Belle sat between Phin and Ivy. She loved having her two best friends with her, and the fact that she got to see them everyday was awesome! Hearing about the beach again she smiled up at Aeris. "we're gonna paint crab shells!"
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:18 am

Casey Jones wrote:"Pfffft... call?" Okay, yeah. Why didn't he think of that? Of course Casey wouldn't admit that calling hadn't even crossed his mind. Dropping in was more of his style, it was just unfortunate that it had led him on a wild goose chase today.

If Lexi had business to attend to, that must have meant the celebrity's funds were running out. He figured that meant she was back to her old job, and he secretly wondered how Raph felt about that. True, Lex had been in the adult industry before Raph had met her, but it had to put a strain on a relationship to know your girl was posing for other guys to see.

Casey's thoughts were interrupted when Raph mentioned that he wouldn't guess who had visited him today. He followed his friend toward the new lair, doing his best to take notes on directions so his next visit wouldn't find him lost. "Who... Santa Clause?" He asked, throwing a hockey stick over his shoulder as he walked. Those Mousers could be anywhere. It was best to have a weapon at the ready just in case..
    As far as Lexi's 'work' went, Raph was already used to it.  He may not like it, but he knew that's the way it was going to be.  Of course, Raph also hated the constant danger she was in at these things and Raph wasn't there to protect her, but...he still let her go.  She had a real knack for this kind of business and if that's what gave them the money to raise Phin and their little family as a whole, then so be it.  

Raph would be doing more, himself, if the world in general didn't see him as a freak.  As it was, Raph had to make himself busy at times too by doing stuff around the lair to keep himself from getting bored since he hadn't been doing the vigilante stuff since Casey had been hurt.  The one nice thing about taking Phin there was there was never a shortage of babysitters -- they all loved his son.

Speaking of his son -- that brought the current conversation back and he shook his head at Casey's answer. "No, not Santa, ya dummy.  Bishop!"  The man's name dripped like poison from Raph's mouth.  He was ready to punch the wall to keep his anger under control as they approached the door to the lair.  He stopped just briefly, taking a few deep breaths to calm down, closing his eyes as he leaned against the wall next to the lair's door. "He's after my son...again."  Raph paused to let that sink into his friend's thick skull.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:00 pm

Don nodded to his sensei's suggestion about all of them training the girls.  It seemed simple enough and it also looked like all of them had some form of training at some point.  Now the question was should they start with the basics or see how far along they are.  Considering the circumstances, it definitely didn't hurt to start from the beginning.  With that thought in mind, he grabbed another muffin then smiled at Rini.

Then a surprise came a short time later. "April!" Don smiled brightly at the newcomer and got up from the table to give his friend a gentle hug. "So glad to see you again." He hadn't seen much of her lately.  Of course, he understood, but still, coming down here on her own was a huge step in her recovery from her ordeal over three months ago.  Leo had read his mind and asked where Casey was.  Don was surprised not to see him with her. "Yeah," he slowly let April go, "we thought he might be with you considering you two have been inseperatable lately.."

Don smile brightened when April picked up Tomo who also seemed very happy to see her.  He couldn't help but chuckle and rubbed the back of his neck, agreeing with Rini's reply.  "Yeah, she really is the perfect baby."  And he was a very proud daddy.  He leaned over and pressed a kiss against the little girl's cheek.
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 505
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by April O'Neil on Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:11 am

April put Tomo down and shrugged her shoulders. "Not sure where Casey is. He was gone when I left. I'm sure he'll turn up though. He knows that if I left the house I would come here."

April helped herself to a muffin and poured herself a cup of coffee.

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:16 pm

Raphael wrote:
    Speaking of his son -- that brought the current conversation back and he shook his head at Casey's answer. "No, not Santa, ya dummy. Bishop!" The man's name dripped like poison from Raph's mouth. He was ready to punch the wall to keep his anger under control as they approached the door to the lair. He stopped just briefly, taking a few deep breaths to calm down, closing his eyes as he leaned against the wall next to the lair's door. "He's after my son...again." Raph paused to let that sink into his friend's thick skull.

Well, it seemed that they made it to the lair without incident, that was certainly something. Casey shoved the hockey stick back into his bag, returning his attention to his friend as he informed him of his earlier visitor. The name cause his heart to drop to the pit of his stomach, knowing all of the chaos that the psycho had caused. He was the one responsible for cutting his best friend up, and nearly killing Mike. He had created Phoenix, but seemingly only to have the child suffer.

"Bishop?! What the fuck...how does he even know where you live??"
    Aeris
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 200
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Aeris on Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:26 pm

Lazarus wrote:Laz sat down next to Aeris and began to eat his food. He looked over at his girlfriend and flashed her a smile.

"Remey and Marley are going to take the kids out to the beach for a bit so we can have some quiet time." He informed. "I hope you don't have to go to work too early."

Belle sat between Phin and Ivy. She loved having her two best friends with her, and the fact that she got to see them everyday was awesome! Hearing about the beach again she smiled up at Aeris. "we're gonna paint crab shells!"

Hearing that she would be getting some quiet time with Laz brought a much needed smile to Aeris' lips. It had been too long, and here lately it had felt that she and Laz were more like bed partners rather than lovers. "Oh.. seriously?" She smiled happily. "I work third.. but I'm sure they won't mind me being a little late." She winked. That was one good thing about the correctional facility she worked at. She worked with an understanding staff.

Aeris leaned in and nuzzled a kiss against Laz', smiling at Belle over her excitement of painting crab shells. "Aw, I bet those will be the prettiest crabs in the world!" She grinned."
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:55 am

Remey quickly finished his food then put his dishes up. "You kids take your time, I'm going to pack a blanket and the paints and things." He told them.

He hurried around the house collecting what they would need. He was as excited as Belle about spending the day on the beach painting hermit crabs. He grabbed a large blanket then started to collect paint brushes and paints and little aprons for the kids to put on so they didn't mess up their cloths.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:22 pm

Casey Jones wrote:
    Well, it seemed that they made it to the lair without incident, that was certainly something. Casey shoved the hockey stick back into his bag, returning his attention to his friend as he informed him of his earlier visitor. The name cause his heart to drop to the pit of his stomach, knowing all of the chaos that the psycho had caused. He was the one responsible for cutting his best friend up, and nearly killing Mike. He had created Phoenix, but seemingly only to have the child suffer.

"Bishop?! What the fuck...how does he even know where you live??"
    Raph was a bit surprised that Casey didn't know about Lexi's run-in with Bishop months ago.  Raph had almost forgotten about it himself.  Or at least that's what he was trying to do.  Otherwise it made him question why Lexi wanted to go back to the beach house.  Not that they had a choice.  

The ONLY place that Bishop didn't know about was the lair...at least Raph hoped so.  He did not want to go through the same shit so soon after the family moved into the new place.  But now, Raph was questioning bringing Phoenix to the lair.  If Bishop could track his son somehow, Raph didn't want Bishop being lead directly to the rest of his family.

"Yeah, well, Bishop paid Lexi a visit there a while ago."  Raph may have seemed nonchalant about it, but inside he was fuming.  He was getting angry over the morning's situation all over again but he didn't want anyone to know it.  The sooner they got inside the lair, the faster other things could distract him from his current murderous thoughts of the bastard.

Finally, Raph got his emotions under control and opened the door, slowly letting it swing open.  It looked pretty quiet until he heard commotion in the kitchen and motioned Casey to follow him that direction.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:36 pm

Mikko fixed a quick breakfast and set the table. "I don't have anything in mind. But we should spend some time together. Tonight I'm going to be out late again. But soon I'll be coming home earler."

Because she was close to getting Jencko. Killing his little lackeys was fun and all, but she wanted Jencko, not them. Of course she also wanted Bones. After all it was he who cut her throat.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:26 pm