Lost and Found (October)

Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Re: Lost and Found (October)

Post by Mikko on Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:38 am

Mikko set her drink down and stood up. She was not going to let Gabe leave with out talking to him. She took a deep breath and looked at Gabe making sure he made eye contact.

"I want to talk to you. Outside. I'm sure you can spare a few more moments. Please."
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:43 am

Aeris wrote:"Mmmmm..." Aeris moaned softly, her body reacting to his every touch, every kiss. The attention that he was giving her breast sent warm waves of pleasure washing through her body, completely intoxicating her with lust and a fiery need. He nails raked gently against his back as he worked her sensitive nipples, alternating and lavishing them with the same amount of heavenly affection. "That feels amazing, babe.." She moaned sharply, running her fingers through his thick black hair.

Then she felt his thick cock against her stomach, hardened from his own excitement and need. A devious grin ran across her lips as she ran her ankle along his leg and licked her lips hungrily. "Mmmm.. is that for me?"

Laz looked up at her and caught her lips in a deep kiss. "It sure is. All for you." He lowered his head again and pressed wet kisses over her stomach. He continued downward, kissing her skin.

He parted her legs and slipped a finger between her wet folds before sliding a finger inside of her and moving it around. He grinned at her. "How's that feel?"
    Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:48 am

So Ela just ATE the crab in front of everyone? What was she thinking? Rini had to remind herself that Rla was not from around here and maybe didn't realize that the kids were playing with the crabs. Her eyes caught movement next to her and she smiled and scooped up the small crab. Actually it wasn't that small, it was a rather big hermet crab. As soon as Rini picked him up the the animal tucked it's self in it's shell.

"Here you go Ivy. One just for you." She said and handed the crab to the little girl.

"There are a lot of them around here." She could see in the distence some shells buried in the sand, though they might not hold a living creature but the kids could paint the shells.
    Fraya
    Original Character

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by Fraya on Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:50 am

Fraya turned her head to see Mike chasing after her. Unfortunetly she wasn't paying attention to where she was going. Not seeing the drift wood in the sand, she fell over it and tumbled in the sand. it didn't stop her fun though, she laughed at herself and tossed sand at Mike.

"Magic pixie dust!" She yelled as she threw the hand full of sand.
    Agent Bishop
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 222
    Registration date : 2009-10-21

Post by Agent Bishop on Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:59 am

It was going to be a long day. A long boring day. Bishop had left the beach to take care of some work, but now was back at the beach. He was parked a ways away from everyone and settled in his car. He could see the group in the distance.

He had come back to talk to Lexi about some business. Wanting her to come back to the lab with him for some test. Of course he didn't expect for her to just go with him. But maybe promising to leave the turtle child alone would convince her.

What he didn't expect to see when he pulled up was the whole family out on the beach. Part of him wanted to walk up to them and kill the mood. But he was out numbered and he didn't want to get his new suit dirty.

So he stood in his car with his binoculars and sound enhancing microphone. He could see and hear everything they were doing. and boy was he surprise to find out that there was an alien among them. Interesting news indeed.
    Elakiya
    Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:33 am

Pouts at Remey and hears the kids screaming from the sight of her eating the crab. "Alright, I won't eat them around the kids." Sighs as she swallows what she ate and throws the rest away. "Is there a place I can go to eat without the kids around?" Looks at him.
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:37 am

Remey sighed and looked over at the others. "I would rather you didn't eat them at all. But if you must do it under the water. far away from the kids." He told her. He then pointed out to the water. "Mondo is already out there, why don't you go join him. Later we're going to eat some lunch so try not to fill up."
    Elakiya
    Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:45 am

"Right, thanks;" Smiles at him as she then heads for the water and jumps in as her legs turn into fins. Swims off towards Mondo. Kisses him once she reaches him.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Lexi on Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:35 pm

...but Bishop wasn't as hidden as he would think. Lexi spotted his car as she pulled into the secluded driveway, her heart sinking to the pit of her stomach as her gaze fixated on the vehicle. Whoever it was, this couldn't be good. Sure, Raph was supposed to be back in the city with his family, but Phin was in Laz' care. What if Bishop had alerted others to the child's existence and whereabouts? It would be a disaster!!

She parked her car several feet away, keeping it hidden behind large bushes and trees. Pulling the small hand gun from her purse, she quietly climbed out of her car and slowly approached the vehicle. She was practically against it before the tented windows would allow her to catch the familiar silhouette of their earlier visitor.

'He just doesn't give up, does he..' She huffed to herself, and loudly knocked against his window with the barrel of her pistol...

Female
    Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2011-11-02

Post by Ivy on Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:45 pm

Leonardo wrote:Seeing Ivy so upset worried Leo. He put up the umbrella and sat next to her holding his arms out for Ivy.

"What's wrong?" He asked unaware that Ela ate one of the childrens friends. "Who upset my princess?"

Belle had also seen Ela eat the crab. It upset her but not as much as it upset Ivy. She turned to Leo and frowned. "That woman is eating our crabs!" She said pointing to Ela.

Leo looked up at Ela and shook his head. "Well, she's from a different planet. She lives in the water and her kind eat shell fish. I'm sure she didn't know it was a pet. And I know she wont do it again." Cuz if she did do it again Leo would have a word with her.

Ivy quickly crawled into Leo's lap, burying her face against his shoulder. When Belle explained what had happened, she looked up just in time to hear Leo's explanation of why she ate them, but it still didn't put the child's mind at ease. She took the little crab that Rini gave her and held it protectively against her.

"Buuut... Awiel don't eat cwabs!" She told Leo, referring to 'The little Mermaid' and Ariel's friendly relationship with a crab...
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:30 pm

Marley wrote:Marley really wasn't expecting for Raph to join them, but was grateful nonetheless. Even though Raph was a recluse and always showed no interest in them, she always wanted to get to know him a little better, because Phin spent so much time at their place being taught sign and to be babysat, that Raph felt like part of their extended family. He was like the antisocial neighbor that the whole block was curious about. Only.. Remey's home was the only other one on that block!!

She smiled as Raph tried to be involved with his son, even acting interested in the tiny creature that Phin was holding. That common interest was just what the little guy needed to ease his guard down a few notches. A huge smile stretched across the turtle-child's lips as he slowly made his way over to Raph and held out his hand, showing him his little friend. 'You paint it? He signed, just as Remey began putting out the paint and brushes.

Raph smiled softly and took the little crab from him.  Then he reached over and grabbed a brush, handing it to his son. "You wanna try?  I'll hold it."  Raph shifted a little so the crab and Phin were closer to the paints.

Just then, Raph heard a scream, not knowing what caused it.  He just heard it and reacted as only a father could, scooping his son into his arms on instinct then looked around frantically.  He saw Ivy hysterical and then he found the source.  It was Ela eating the crabs in front of the kids.

Raph grumbled and was about to tell her off then Remey beat him to it.  Instead he just rolled his eyes then looked down at his son, hoping he wasn't scared of what just happened. "You okay, there, Phin?" It was bad enough to have one traumatized kid, he didn't need other one in his own arms.
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192

Post by Gabriel on Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:12 am

Mikko wrote:Mikko set her drink down and stood up. She was not going to let Gabe leave with out talking to him. She took a deep breath and looked at Gabe making sure he made eye contact.

"I want to talk to you. Outside. I'm sure you can spare a few more moments. Please."

The dogs had finally finished their treats and joined their master at the door, but paused as Gabriel was delayed by Mikko. He sighed deeply, not holding her gaze for any length of time. It still hurt to look at her. Of course she wanted to talk. And he knew where this was going. Funny how everyone couldn't understand why he couldn't move past what happened that night... and back in the alley when Mikko led the attack on Lexi.

He knew this was going to happen at one point or another. They would eventually have to talk, because Mikko wasn't content with just letting him go; to walk out of her life for good.

"Whatever." He finally breathed as he led them outside.

Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:28 am

Leo wrapped his arms around the little girl and gave her a squeeze. "Well, some mermaids eat fish and crabs and some don't. Just like humans. Some humans eat meat and some don't. Ela didn't mean to do what she did. It's just in her nature. Like when a lion hunts zebra. But Remey talked to her and explained that the crabs are not food and she wont do it again. If she does I'll kick her butt." He said with a soft smile.
    Agent Bishop
    Canon

Male

Post by Agent Bishop on Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:31 am

Bishop winced at the sudden loud noise and pulled his head phones off. He set everything to the side and rolled down his window.

"Well hello. Just the woman I wanted to see. Why don't you come in and join me for a bit I have something I would like to discus with you. And the gun really isn't needed, or useful for that matter."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:43 am

Mikko couldn't let Gabe just walk out of her life. She needed her brother, she needed his forgivness. She walked outside with Gabe and the dogs. She was quiet at first not really knowing what to say or ow to start.

"Gabe. I....I'm so sorry, for everything." She said her eyes already filling with tears. "I was so...Horrible and stupid. I...I should have done more to save you." She sobbed. "I should have left Spike. There is so much shit I should have done. I just. Fuck, I just wasn't in my right mind. And I am so sorry."

She wiped at her face and slowly got her emotions under control.

"I can't let you just walk out of my life. I need you. I know I fucked up. I don't derserve it but I need you in my life. I'll do anything. Anything to get you back. For you to trust me."

"I love you Gabe. I love you so much!"

She took a deep breath and continued. "I'm killing them. The turks. I go out and...I'll get Jencko he'll pay for what he did to you.I couldn't help you that night, even though I tried. But I can kill Jencko slit his throat like he did you. Then after him I'll go after Hun." She nodded and wiped her face again.

"You'll be free from the gangs. Maybe...Maybe it wont make things better between us." SHe said tearing up again. "But...I hope it's a start."

"I will spend the rest of my life making things better, making things right between us."

She swallowed thickly and looked at him. She said one last sorry and waited for a response,
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Post by Mondo Gecko on Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:47 am

Mondo smiled when she finally jumped in the water and swam to him. He kissed her back and gave her a hug.

"What were you and Remey talking about?" he asked. He didn't see her eat the crab but did noticed Remey talking to her and it looked serious. "You didn't get in trouble did you?" He asked jokingly.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:00 am

Donatello had found a seat next to his daughter but looked over in time to see Ela eat the crab and traumatize those poor kids. He sighed heavily. He knew Ela didn't understand. He also knew that she was no "Ariel" as Ivy had seen Ela as at first.

Then he smiled softly at Rini when she gave Ivy another crab to play with. That was one of Rini's finest qualities. She loved helping people; no matter what. It made his heart soar whenever she did good things for anyone. He continued to love her more and more each day.

Hearing a small noise from the carrier next to him, he glanced down at his daughter and smiled at her. "Would you like to explore, too?" He gently picked her up from her carrier and held her in his lap. Maybe she would like to see these little things up close so he scooped one up in his hand and held it out to her.

"Isn't this pretty, Tomo?"
    Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:43 am

Rini smiled at Ivy and Leo. Leo was so good with her. She then turned to Don and her own daughter. She watched as Don showed Tomo the small crab. Tomo reached for the animal and grabbed it out of her dad's hand then proceeded to put the crab in her mouth.

Rini quickly but gently took the crab from Tomo who then started to cry.

"Oh no. Don't cry sweetie. Here." Rini said and grabbed a stuffed turtle from the baby bag and gave it to the child. It was enough to distract Tomo and calm her, but she still had her eyes on the crab.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:57 pm

Agent Bishop wrote:Bishop winced at the sudden loud noise and pulled his head phones off. He set everything to the side and rolled down his window.

"Well hello. Just the woman I wanted to see. Why don't you come in and join me for a bit I have something I would like to discus with you. And the gun really isn't needed, or useful for that matter."

To say that Lexi was irritated would be an understatement, and she wanted nothing more than to shoot up his car... and him. Was it really worth the drama it would cause? Was she really that eager to go to jail? Well, if it came down to protecting her loved ones, then she wouldn't think twice.

She knew that brushing him off would do little good. The psycho would be back if there was something he was that eager to discuss. And apparently it was at that point. Here he was... again.

Lexi sighed deeply and held his gaze as she rounded the car and climbed into the passenger's side, closing the door a little too roughly once she was settled. The gun rested in her lap, finger still resting on the trigger. "Maybe it isn't needed, but it makes me feel better." She huffed. "And after the day I've had, you'd rather deal with me 'feeling better' than completely fucking crazy." There was no hiding the anger in her tone. The irritation of never being able to get away from him. This life of always trying to dodge the bullet was tearing her apart.

"What do you want, Bishop? Why can't you just leave us alone?"

Male

Post by Agent Bishop on Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:07 pm

Bishop was happy that she was so willing to get in the car, but winced a bit at her slamming of his door. The gun didn't bother him and sure, if it made Lexi feel better then let her have it. He doubted she would try to use it anyway. Lexi was no killer.

"Leave you alone?" He scoffed "You should have known that that wasn't going to happen once you took my little turtle."

Bishop got right to the reason he was originally there for. He pulled out a shot filled with a green liquid and placed it on the dash in front of her.

"I have lots of little projects going on, Lexi. Some my own, like the turtle child and others of a more classifide nature. Pepper was the first I tested the mutagen on. She didn't take to it very well. It worked, mind you. But the side effects where not what I was expecting. So I went back to the lab, to try again. Hun was my next test subject. And it worked. Yes he has a bit of a temper now. But not like Pepper."

"you, Lexi. Will be my finally test subject. One injection will make you faster, stronger. You will heal quickly from any injury. And because it's for you. I added a little something special. Every woman wants to stay young forever."

Bishop picked up the shot and held it up.

"I picked you because I know you can handle this. and, I like you."

He didn't expect her to say yes, but the offer was on the table. If she said no then he had someone else in mind.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:35 pm

"Yeah, I should have known... but you gave Phin to me, so.. that means he's mine. You had no more use for him, or that's what you told me.. and now suddenly things have changed.." Lexi reminded him. She wasn't sure if the mad man knew his 'creation's' name or not, but obviously he would know who she was referring to. She was expecting this to be about Phin, about how he needed to keep him healthy...how he wanted him back.  The usual. But as he continued to speak, it became clear that this was about her.

She watched as he pulled out the syringe and placed it on his dash, and explained what it was... and why he had chosen her. Because he 'liked' her. That had always been apparent, and made bluntly evident by the star he had given her. Though, she had her doubts about his fondness for her when he allowed that elite version of a mouser to tear into her when she was trying to protect Phoenix. She still wore the evidence on her wrist and arm; deep scars that had to be covered and photoshopped every time she did a shoot.

Her thoughts traveling back to that, she almost self consciously pulled at her long sleeve, trying to hide the imperfections. If this drug did as he claimed, the scars could be gone forever. That in itself was enough to cause her to briefly consider his offer.

"I.. wouldn't age?" She asked, knowing she had heard him right, but needed confirmation, well manicured  brows furrowing in deep concentration. "And if I healed like Pepper does... that would make me immortal, in a sense..."

Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192

Post by Gabriel on Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:56 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko couldn't let Gabe just walk out of her life. She needed her brother, she needed his forgivness. She walked outside with Gabe and the dogs. She was quiet at first not really knowing what to say or ow to start.

"Gabe. I....I'm so sorry, for everything." She said her eyes already filling with tears. "I was so...Horrible and stupid. I...I should have done more to save you." She sobbed. "I should have left Spike. There is so much shit I should have done. I just. Fuck, I just wasn't in my right mind. And I am so sorry."

She wiped at her face and slowly got her emotions under control.

"I can't let you just walk out of my life. I need you. I know I fucked up. I don't derserve it but I need you in my life. I'll do anything. Anything to get you back. For you to trust me."

"I love you Gabe. I love you so much!"

She took a deep breath and continued. "I'm killing them. The turks. I go out and...I'll get Jencko he'll pay for what he did to you.I couldn't help you that night, even though I tried. But I can kill Jencko slit his throat like he did you. Then after him I'll go after Hun." She nodded and wiped her face again.

"You'll be free from the gangs. Maybe...Maybe it wont make things better between us." SHe said tearing up again. "But...I hope it's a start."

"I will spend the rest of my life making things better, making things right between us."

She swallowed thickly and looked at him. She said one last sorry and waited for a response,

Gabriel knew this was coming, but as much mental preparation as he had, he still hated to see Mikko cry. It tugged at him; at the protectiveness that he had always felt towards her. How he used to try and move heaven and earth to stop her tears. But as much as that shadow of his old self wanted to embrace her.. so much was different. The wounds of betrayal were too fresh. He was still hurting. Still, he hadn't completely brushed her off, so that was a start, and maybe she had noticed that.

He sighed deeply and shoved his hands into his pockets, wishing things could just magically go back to how they used to be. But he knew that wasn't going to happen. He had a long road of 'recovery' ahead of him. He had been let down by his gang.. by his brother... by Mikko. He had died. And now coming back to the mess and the painful longing in his heart for his long lost brother and 'lil sis.. he wondered if he was supposed to have died that night. He had cheated death and this was his punishment. Of course he had gained so much, too. Seren and their daughter. But there would always be that void.

"I just....it's gonna take time, Micky." He told her, finally meeting her gaze. This certainly wasn't going to be an easy fix, and surely she knew that. "Hopefully someday I can trust you again."

Then she told him about how she was going after the Turks, and then the Dragons. Obviously he cared nothing for the Turks, but the Dragons were his 'family' again. "You need to remember yer son in all of this." He reminded her. "Yer playin' with fire, Micky..."

He didn't want to tell her, but if she was going after Hun, then their paths would eventually cross in a more violent manner, and he didn't want that. "Hun... he roped me back in." He told her, shrugging slightly. "Guess I knew it was a matter of time. Blood oath and all. Only waived by death... but the fact that I 'died' doesn't really matter..."

Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:59 am

Mikko nodded her head. She knew it would take time, and she would do everything to make things right again. She was grateful that he hadn't blown her off and was at least talking to her. "I know it'll take time. But I swear to you I'll make things right."

Then he talked about the gang and how he got back with the dragons. She frowned at that. "I am looking out for travis. Jencko and Bones wants my baby dead. my whole family is in danger as long as those two are alive."

She let out a long sigh. she knew that if she did go after Hun Gabe would have to defend his leader. She would never hold that against him.

"I'll leave the Dragons alone. As long as they don't come after me."

A little smile spread of Mikko's lips as she changed the subject. "Daisy is having a halloween party. Maybe you and Seren and the kids could come by?" Because she figured the more time she spent around Gabe the quicker his trust would return.

Agent Bishop
    Canon

Male

Post by Agent Bishop on Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:12 am

"Immortal to a point. You could still die with a serious enough injury. even I can't live without a head. But the chances of that happening to you are slim. so yes. You wouldn't age, you wouldn't die. Your scars will heal. and, though it does me no good, you would be stronger and faster, able to protect your little Phin from dangers."

Bishop was actually surprise she hadn't said no. That she was actaully trusting him.

"I will monitor you of course. To make sure there are no unforseen side effects and to record your progress. But like Pepper and Hun. I will watch you from a far. and only step in if things are going south."

Bishop reached out and brushed a strain of her hair back.

"The compounds in this concoction is what I myself use. Do you know what year I was born in? 1776. And I've done mighty fine if I do say so myself. Of course there other factors in my immortality. Some I don't wish to remember. But, With the combination of this mutagen and some ingredients I got from 'friends' I can remain young forever. Pepper and Hun will age they will die. but you. I'm offering you a gift. You are special. So what do you say? One shot will change your life forever."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:22 pm

All of this seemed too good to be true. No scars. No long term injuries. No sickness or death. It all seemed... prefect. How amazing it would be to not be burdened with the everyday worries that most people faced. She listened to him talk, and didn't pull away when he brushed back of strand a her hair.

Perfect.

But was that the complete truth, or only what the mortal in her wanted to believe? She would live forever, but would witness the death of everyone she loved. The death of loved ones was something she had a difficult time with, and she would have to go through it, over and over again.

She finally looked at him, meeting his gaze. "You've lived so long... but has it really been worth it?" She asked with sincerity. "Surely even you have loved people before.. to watch them die.. to outlive them all, your heart must have been broken a million times."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:39 pm