Lost and Found (October)

Agent Bishop
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 222
    Registration date : 2009-10-21

Re: Lost and Found (October)

Post by Agent Bishop on Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:34 pm

Bishop took his glasses off and looked at Lexi. "I watched my wife pass. After that I never got close to anyone. She died of a sickness. I do regret never having children. And, with the mutagen and cloning I can no longer have children that option is gone. But no. I haven't had to watch love ones die, because I never had love ones. You are the first person in a very long time I felt any attachement to."

Bishop laid his seat back and turned his body to face her.

"There is a killswitch. It's hidden in my lab, No one knows about it. If there was ever a time I felt my time on this earth was over, I could inject myself with it, I would simply sleep and never wake up. And, I would leave behind a handsome corps if I do say so myself."

"But so far, Life has been good. I have much work to do still. I have to protect the world."
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:09 pm

Rini wrote:Rini smiled at Ivy and Leo. Leo was so good with her. She then turned to Don and her own daughter. She watched as Don showed Tomo the small crab. Tomo reached for the animal and grabbed it out of her dad's hand then proceeded to put the crab in her mouth.

Rini quickly but gently took the crab from Tomo who then started to cry.

"Oh no. Don't cry sweetie. Here." Rini said and grabbed a stuffed turtle from the baby bag and gave it to the child. It was enough to distract Tomo and calm her, but she still had her eyes on the crab.

Don blinked at how fast the little girl took the crab from his hand.  'She will make a fine ninja someday,' he thought as he shook his head in disbelief.  Rini reacted quickly enough to take the crab from her but then Tomo began crying.  But, his love had that under control, too.  Don shifted Tomo in his arms a little, trying to distract her from the crab that she kept eyeing.

"I don't think this is going to work..." he said with a sigh, once again, trying to get the girl's attention away from the crab by making the turtle stuffie 'dance'.  Then something else distracted himself from entertaining his daughter.  It was a car door slam.  Don didn't see anything off about the vehicle, but he was a little uneasy about being out this exposed if some average Joe decided to check out this part of the beach with all of them there.
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Gabriel on Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:15 am

At least Mikko was willing to leave the Dragons alone, that was a relief. Even though he was at differences with Mikko, he didn't want to have to battle it out with her if it came to protecting his gang. He completely understood why she would continue to target the Turks. Hell, he had his own vendetta against them, but it had been a while since he had gone out as his alter ego, mainly for Serenity's sake... even though it had all been for her. For his family. To keep them safe.

When she suggested that they drop by for Daisy's Halloween party, he was silent for a moment, but finally shrugged. "Have to see what Seren has planned." He told her, knowing she was planning a party of her own. But Daisy and Kendall were friends. If Seren wanted to attend the party afterwards, he wouldn't object.

"Guess I'll see you around." He told her, really not knowing what else to say. This just felt so awkward. Usually their parting consisted of hugs and rough noogies, but there was still too much unresolved. Time. Who knew. Maybe that would put things back together again. The dogs resumed their places at their master's side, and the trio disappeared down the street.

Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:25 am

Mikko gave another nod and watched Gabe turn to leave with his dogs. She wanted to run into his arms and tell him all over again how sorry she was. But now was not the time for that. She would wait until Gabe opened his arms for her.

She wiped her face again and took a few deep breaths before returning inside. She smiled at the gang. "Lets get those cupcakes cooked."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:33 am

Agent Bishop wrote:Bishop took his glasses off and looked at Lexi. "I watched my wife pass. After that I never got close to anyone. She died of a sickness. I do regret never having children. And, with the mutagen and cloning I can no longer have children that option is gone. But no. I haven't had to watch love ones die, because I never had love ones. You are the first person in a very long time I felt any attachement to."

Bishop laid his seat back and turned his body to face her.

"There is a killswitch. It's hidden in my lab, No one knows about it. If there was ever a time I felt my time on this earth was over, I could inject myself with it, I would simply sleep and never wake up. And, I would leave behind a handsome corps if I do say so myself."

"But so far, Life has been good. I have much work to do still. I have to protect the world."

Lexi had known about Bishop's wife. She recalled him telling her about his spouse's passing after the forced dinner date that had landed their candid and speculation story in the paper. It did surprise her that he regretted never having children. He had never struck her as a family man, but then came his confession that he had formed an attachment to her. Wow. It shouldn't have come as a surprise. She had known that all along, though, she wasn't so sure after the mouser incident and the fact that he seemed content with letting her bleed out in front of him.

But here he was again. Offering her something even bigger than a star. Honestly, she had felt that gift would be hard to top, but he had really outdone himself. It was tempting, and he nearly sold it when he mentioned that she would be able to better protect Phin if she possessed what he'd promised her. Still, everything came at a price. Unless some horrible accident left her torn in two or decapitated, she would outlive all of her loved ones. Her heart would become accustomed to loss and she would eventually build up barriers around her heart so that no one could touch it again. She would forget love and passion, and all of the things that drove her. All of the things that made her herself. A stranger living in her skin.

She was quiet for a moment before once again meeting his gaze. "You say that you never had loved ones.. and that's probably because you were too afraid to let anyone in, because you knew what would happen." She told him, knowing it was true, even if he wouldn't admit it.

"I'm sure you remember enough about your human self to know that we're supposed to love. To feel, and not be afraid to live." She said, letting that sink in. "And one day, our hearts are supposed to stop beating, without the aid of some injection." Obviously she had made her decision.

"I have to say.. I am a bit...overwhelmed that of all the people you could have chosen, you picked me. But I don't want to live long enough to become a hardened shell."

Male
    Number of posts : 222
    Registration date : 2009-10-21

Post by Agent Bishop on Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:07 am

Once again Lexi had shot him down. He was surprised though, any other would kill for the chance to never have to worry about death. He sighed deeply and tucked the injection away. He would hold on to it in case she ever changed her mind. In the mean time, he had to find a third person to test his mutagen on, but he would worry about that later.

He reached over and grabbed her hand that wasn't clinging to the pistol.

"I offered it to you. Because you are the one person in this world, that I would not want to see die. Your death would pain me. But clearly you have made your choice."

He gave her hand a squeeze and let her go. He then reached over and opened his clove box. He pulled out a small futuristic gun no bigger then her pistol.

"Your gun is useless." He told her and handed her his weapon. "This will do you more good in the event that you need use for a weapon. A bullet can rip through flesh but the chances of servival are great. Shoot them with this. and their insides liquify. Or they lose a limb depending on where you shoot them."

He showed her were the safety was and how to use it. "One day you might use it on me. But, if I can keep you protected in anyway, I will."

He pulled his seat back up and turned to face the front. He pushed a button and Lexi's door opened up. "I'll see you soon, Lexi."

Daisy
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 464
    Registration date : 2009-06-21

Post by Daisy on Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:32 am

Mikko wrote:Mikko gave another nod and watched Gabe turn to leave with his dogs. She wanted to run into his arms and tell him all over again how sorry she was. But now was not the time for that. She would wait until Gabe opened his arms for her.

She wiped her face again and took a few deep breaths before returning inside. She smiled at the gang. "Lets get those cupcakes cooked."

"Awww, couldn't get him to stay, huh?" Daisy asked, figuring that's why Mikko needed to speak with Gabe. To convince him to stay so he could enjoy their amazing breakfast with them! "I guess he's too busy pimpin' out cars." She smiled, slipping from Kendall's lap and giving him a tug. The boys could sit in the kitchen with them while they worked on getting the cupcakes started. The rest of breakfast was ready to be served.
    Ryan
    Friend

Number of posts : 204
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Ryan on Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:07 pm

Ryan had watched Mikko as she headed outside with Gabe.  It looked like more secrets.  Not that it was that big of a deal, but just seeing how upset Mikko was, he wanted to know what was going on.  Clearly it had something to do with that guy.  But, he could probably find out later from Mikko if she wanted to share.

Ryan was about to get up and head to the kitchen when he saw Mikko return, in worse shape than before.  He could tell she had been crying.  Now he really wanted to know what was going on.  If Gabe had hurt her in any way...well, he would need to say something.  He got up from the couch and took Mikko's hand, giving it a comforting squeeze as he headed towards the kitchen with her.

"Everything alright?" he asked her in a whisper that only she could hear.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:11 pm

Mikko gave Daisy a smile. "Yeah he had things to do. But I'm sure we'll see him again soon."

She walked to the kitchen with Ryan, obviously he knew that she was upset about something but now wasn't the time to talk about it.

"I'll tell you later." she promised.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:37 pm

Bones wrote:

Bones grinned at that. "Maybe one day I'll have a kid a two. I'm just not ready for that now. Between you and me, I'm trying to take over the gang. I just have to get rid of Jencko. Not sure how to do it yet. I can't just out right kill him, the gang would hang me for that. But if he was to be killed by someone else, that would work."

He pulled into the Homedepot and parked the car.

"But those are my issues. Right now lets take care of you."

"Yeah, let someone else kill him, because I want you safe." Ally told him. She was afraid for him to go up against Jencko by himself. "I'm sure leading a gang isn't that great, anyway." She shrugged and climbed out of the car. Now, it was time to shop! She couldn't wait to get the room fixed up and surprise Ace. She just hoped that they would have enough time.
    Marley
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 366
    Registration date : 2010-07-03

Post by Marley on Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:11 am

It seemed that things were finally calming down. Ivy was more content now that she was in Leo's arms, and his reassurances earned a smile from the child. She giggled when her 'fairy' said that he would kick ela's butt if she ate crabs again, and she hugged him tightly, finally getting her tears under control.

"You gonne stay here foweva?" The little girl asked Leo, hoping he was finally giving in. Fairies belonged on the beach, after all.

Phin was still oblivious to the little crab's misfortune and was content in his father's arms, and did his best to paint the little crab yellow. That seemed to be his favorite color. That and black. Just depended on the day. Fortunately for the crab, it was the lighter of the two.

The little turtle gave a nod in response to his father's question, not looking up from his task. He was too focused on painting the crab's shell to worry about anything else at the moment.

Marley was waiting for Remey to come back to her when she heard the car door slam off in the distance. It was certainly a cause for concern, especially with the beach being so full of mutants at the moment. She slowly stood up, straining her eyes in the noise's direction. She could barely make out the silhouette of two cars, hidden behind the bushes. But there was a good distance between them. Whoever it was was probably just lost. Though, one of the vehicles looked liked Lexi's black BMW. She glanced in Remey's direction before once again looking off in the distance.

"Um... maybe you guys should hide."
    Elakiya
    Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:19 am

Mondo Gecko wrote:Mondo smiled when she finally jumped in the water and swam to him. He kissed her back and gave her a hug.

"What were you and Remey talking about?" he asked. He didn't see her eat the crab but did noticed Remey talking to her and it looked serious. "You didn't get in trouble did you?" He asked jokingly.

Blushes at him, "I scared the kids when I started to eat the crabs." Explains to him. "He just told me not to eat them at all, but I so love crabs." Sighs at him, as she tells him what happened. Splashes him with water.
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Post by Mondo Gecko on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:27 pm

"Yeah you should probably mot eat the crabs in front of them. But you can have all you want here." Mondo told her and pulled her on top of him as he leaned back in the water. "what do you think our kids would look like?"
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:30 pm

Remey went to sit back down when he too heard the door, He looked over to where the noise was and saw a car. He shrugged it off and sat down next to Marley.

"It's probably no one. They might just be lost or something."

He watched as Phin and Belle painted crabs. "They are looking so pretty." He complimented. "Maybe after we can build sand castles."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:10 pm

Leo smiled softly and let out a chuckle. "No not forever. But I will visit a lot. And anytime you need me you can call me up on the phone." He told her. "And if your parents say it's ok you can maybe spend some time at my home."

Leo wished he could spend all his time with Ivy, teaching her everything he knew and helping her find herself. Ivy was the closet he had to a child and he felt very responsable of her. He would do everything in his power to make sure little ivy felt safe and loved.

He picked up the crab that had been handed over to them and held it in front of Ivy. "You want to paint this one?" He asked. "Maybe we can paint him together."
    Fraya
    Original Character

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by Fraya on Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:56 pm

*chuckles,* thanks cause I do love my crabs, *Blinks at him by his words,* Our kids?

"Yeah kids. I don't know if we can actually have kids. Probably not. But they would be cute little lizard mermaids." He kissed her nose and started swimming with her still on him.

Raphael also heard the door slam and glared in the person's direction. He really didn't want to hide this time. He didn't want to take his son away from his fun of decorating the little crab. Speaking of the little critter -- his son was painting it yellow. Raph, himself, was hoping for red, but he would be quiet about it. He was just impressed how the little turtle-child was taking this experience...Ela eating crabs and all. Of course, he hadn't seen them, but that was beside the point. Raph reached over and picked up another crab, getting it ready for his son if he wanted to paint another one.

*does love him, but knows she hasn't been with him that long to think of marriage or kids.* are you asking what I think your asking? *isn't going to say it in fear she is reading into it totally wrong.*

"Asking what?" He had no idea what she was talking about. "It was just a thought. Even if we could have kids I wouldn't be ready for that right now. I have my career to think about."

Surprisingly, Lexi didn't pull away when Bishop took her hand and gave it a squeeze. This guy had a way of lowering her guard. To be honest, it was confusing the way that he could get inside of her head, and it only added to it that he seemed so protective. Then came the 'gift'. A gun that looked like something out of some futuristic flick, and apparently possessed the same capabilities. She listened as he instructed her on how to use it, then tucked it into her purse, along with the pistol that would seem useless against him. Who know. Maybe he was right. Maybe someday she would be using the gift against him. If it came to protecting the ones she loved, she would do anything, and Bishop knew that. Soon her door was open and she slowly climbed out, giving a faint nod at his comment. "I'm sure you will." With that, she closed the car door and headed back to her on vehicle.

*Nods,* right, understand. *somewhat down that he didn't catch on,* I thought you were proposing marriage for a moment there. I got a little a head of myself. When you said kids.

Bishop watched Lexi walk away and back to her car. He didn't pull off right away, wanting to get to know more about the mermaid alien. But maybe he could find out more about her later. He had other things to do. Seeing that Lexi got safely to her car he pulled away and drove off back to the city

"Whoa marriage? Little too soon for that. Sorry for confusing you though. So how are you liking this cold water? Is it too cold for you?"

Mike ended up with a face full of sand, but he didn't let that stop him from pouncing on Fraya and executing a relentless tickle attack on her! He was too caught up to hear the car door or Marley warning them to hide. Nope. All that mattered right now was making Fraya pee herself!

Yah, *agrees with him its too early for that, but flatter none the less he sees a future with her, smiles at him,* the water is fine.

Fraya let out a scream when Mike pounced her. She tried to wiggle out of his grasp as he tickled her. "Oh my god stooooooooooooooooooooop​!" She laughed and tried to push him away. "I can't...Breath!"

"Good." He said and pulled them both under the water. he then swam off hoping she would chase him.

Chuckles as she swims after him.* I don't think you can swim faster than me

Lexi sat in her car for a long while, still trying to make sense of everything, and the offer she had just turned down. Death was something that had always scared her, and yet she had turned down the opportunity to elude it. Because outliving loved ones frightened her more. She had gone through that heartbreak before, and it was something she didn't wish to live through a thousand times. After several minutes, she finally made the drive back down to her beach house, but it seemed that Raph had returned.. with his family.

The one thing on Mondo's mind at that moment was how Ela could speak so clearly under the water. It must have been a mermaid thing. Even on TV they could speak clearly under the water. Just look at Ariel. He however could not speak under the water and simpley tried to swim faster.

Mike finally let up, not wanting the poor girl to suffocate to death. He glanced up as he saw Lexi's car pull up and spared her a wave before returning his attention to Fraya. "Wanna make sand castles?"

*Allows herself to swim very closely to him, but doesn't speed off yet will wait for the surprise on that for him later.*

Rini smiled at the two then took Tomo from Don and slipped on his lap, holding Tomo in her own lap. She made the baby face them and smiled brightly. Tomo smiled back and reached out for her mother who embraced her in a hug.

Don had been keeping a wary eye on the vehicle, still uneasy about it being there. Then, all of a sudden it left. Much to Don's relief. He smiled at Rini and wrapped his arms around her. "I love it out here. Don't you, Rini?"

"Yes! We shall make the biggest sand castle in the world!" Fraya yelled and stood up. She then picked a spot that was, in her opinion, more sandy then other areas of the beach, and started to build the castle.

"I do." Rini said with a nod. "You know I've been thinking. We really shouldn't raise Tomo in the sewers. We should think about finding a home above ground. What do you think?"

Also unlike Ela Mondo couldn't breath under water. So soon he had to come up for air. He popped his head up out of the water and noticed that they had swam quite a bit away. "Maybe we should stay closer to the others and the shore. I don't want to get eaten by a shark."

Mike shared his girlfriend's enthusiasm about the sand castle. It would be the biggest, bestest sand castle in the whole world! They picked their spot and quickly got to work, and he grabbed a few pieces of drift wood and a few abandoned shells to add little touches to their structure.

"We should make a little throne too! For the king and queen of the sand people." Fraya said with a nod. "and a mote it needs a mote."

Lexi climbed out of her car and spared a glance at the others on the beach, returning Mike's wave. She would have joined them, but still reeling over her day and being dressed up for her meeting, not to mention having a highly lethal weapon in her bag... yeah, she needed to head inside. So she scaled the steps up to the massive porch, and disappeared into the house.

*Sees that he has stopped and pouts at him was hoping to swim far and wide,* Sure.... *sighs as she heads back.*

Donatello knew this conversation was coming. And even moreso, he agree with her. "I know," he finally said with a sigh. "I don't want to raise our daughter in the sewers either. But...I'm not sure how we can get around it with me being a mutant. " Then he met her eyes first then looked down at Tomo. "Can you think of somewhere we can go?"

Mondo reached out and grabbed her tail pulling her back to him. "I didn't upselt you did I? "

"No." Rini said with a pout. "But I know someone who might be able to help us. Serenity said if we ever needed help to just talk to her. I know her family has a few homes around the city that's not in use. Maybe if we pay rent she can let us use one of the houses."

*gasps and chuckles feeling the tug on her tail as she's pulled back to him.* No, I just thought we could swim further is all.

"The sand people of Tatooine!" Mike beamed, doubting that Fraya would get the reference, but it was okay! "A mote sounds good! And that mote needs a fire breathing dragon!"

"We could. I just have a little fear of open water is all. I'm scared of sharks." Mondo admitted with a cheesy grin.

Don brightened somewhat. Maybe that would work after all. Serenity was a great friend, so it was definitely possible. Don would still have to avoid going out during the day unless he was completely covered up, though. "It might work. We'll have to see if we can get a hold of her. When would you want to make the move? As soon as possible or in the spring?"

Oh, they won't eat you, *assures him with a playful smack on the butt.*

"Tatoonie? ooooooooh! We can name the dragon Smaug! But what's a Tatoonie?" Fraya asked as she continued to build the castle.

"Honestly I would like it to be as soon as possible. It's cold and damp in the sewers. It's not good for the baby's health." Rini told Don though she figured he already knew that. "I can call Serenity tomorrow.

"You know.. star wars!" Mike smiled. "And Smaug is an excellent name!!" He quickly caught a scra that was scurrying nearby and held it in his palm. "You shall be Smaug!"

Don nodded. Of course he knew that, but he wanted to make sure that's what Rini wanted. Being in the sewers during the winter had always been the hardest. No furnace could keep the lair as toasty as he would have liked. And certainly not with a baby. A human one at that. No, they had to make sure they had a warm place for the winter. "Okay." He smiled and smooched Rini's cheek. "Is that the only thing we needed to talk about?"

Fraya giggled at Mike's 'dragon'. "He looks mighty scary. He will scare all the other townships away. ooooh he needs gold to protect."

Rini smiled and thought on that question for a bit. "Mmmmm Yeah I think so. Other then that everything is perfect." Rini leaned up and kissed Don softly.

"I know, right??" And Mike had a solution to the 'gold' problem. He ran over and borrowed one of the gold paints from the kids and after gathering some rocks, returned to Fraya where he quickly got to work painting the stones.

Donatello returned her kiss, pulling her closer to him. He was so happy. Everything was indeed perfect. And having a nice home above ground would top it off. They didn't need a lot of money to be happy. It was a happy family that counted most.

Fraya did her best evil laugh and threw her hands up in the air. "gold! Gold! mwahahahahahahaha!" She then grinned and continued to work the sand into a rough castle shape.

Rini dun in the things that they brought with them and pulled out a half sandwich and a bottle for Tomo. She handed the little girl the bottle which she took and started to drink while Rini ate her sandwich. "Your crabs look so pretty. All the other crabs are going to be all jealous." She told the kids.

Mike snickered at Fraya and continued painting the rocks until they had a nice little stack for their 'dragon' to protect, then he helped her with shaping the castle. "Maybe we should like, glue it together so it'll stay forever!"

"I don't think you can glue sand. But water will make it stick to it's self so that's kind of like glue. Do we have anything to put water in?" Fraya asked and looked around.

Raph had been trying to distract himself with the kids, but his attention kept coming back to the mysterious vehicle. He couldn't see details and he definitely couldn't see Lexi getting out of the vehicle as it finally left. "Good riddance..." he mumbled then glanced over at Mikey and Fraya. It was much more annoying now that Mike had found his twin. The girl was okay, but she was far too much like his brother for his liking. On the other hand, at least those two kept each other busy and away from him. He rolled his eyes at them as they built their sandcastle. Such kids, those two were... With another shake to his head, he turned back to his son and the crabs.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:57 am

Lexi was expecting Raph to follow her inside. Hoping he would, anyway. So she could tell him all about her terrible day without everyone overhearing. But it didn't seem that he would be coming and she was a little disappointed by that. She tried to remind herself that he was spending time with the family that he hardly got to see. She still felt guilty over that, even though she had encouraged him to visit more, and had even given him a choice of where he wanted to live. Deep down, she knew Leo blamed her. The blue clad turtle didn't have to say anything. It was in the way he looked at her.

She headed into the bedroom and peeled out of her constricting dress and the heels that had left her feet sore. She rubbed her ankles as she sat on the edge of the bed, thinking how funny it was that she had gotten so used to the isolation out here. Used to, heels never bothered her. Now whenever she was out in them, she couldn't wait to get home and kick them off.

After changing into a pair of jogging pants and a loose fitting black shirt, she laid across the bed, her mind still reeling from everything that had happened today. Almost instinctively, she grabbed her phone and caught herself dialing Laz' number, but stopped herself on the last digit. She needed someone to talk to, and Laz was always her 'go to' guy, because he was her best friend. But the painful reality was, he wasn't completely 'hers'. He had his own life and his own problems. She couldn't keep running to him whenever the world treated her cruelly, which was almost on a daily basis. With a deep sigh, she turned off the phone and tossed it one the bed beside her.

She knew what she had to do. Compose herself and put on a smile as if nothing had ever happened. Bury her feelings for the sake of everyone else.

Female
    Number of posts : 200

Post by Aeris on Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:09 am

Lazarus wrote:
    Laz looked up at her and caught her lips in a deep kiss. "It sure is. All for you." He lowered his head again and pressed wet kisses over her stomach. He continued downward, kissing her skin.

He parted her legs and slipped a finger between her wet folds before sliding a finger inside of her and moving it around. He grinned at her. "How's that feel?"

Feeling his finger sliding between her folds, then pushing inside of her caused her back to arch slightly, the pleasure from the simple action felt absolutely amazing. "Mmmm...like heaven.." She moaned as her nails dug into the sheets...
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:11 am

Laz slipped another finger inside her and slid them in and out of her while kissing and sucking on her breast. He felt his need grow and was ready to pound into her. But wanted to get her good and ready first.

His lips traveled to her mouth and he kissed her deeply, his thumb massaging her clit.

"Mmmm yer so wet." He complimented with a smirk. "I'm gonna fuck you so good."
    Kendall
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 180
    Registration date : 2009-04-05

Post by Kendall on Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:43 am

Daisy wrote:

"Awww, couldn't get him to stay, huh?" Daisy asked, figuring that's why Mikko needed to speak with Gabe. To convince him to stay so he could enjoy their amazing breakfast with them! "I guess he's too busy pimpin' out cars." She smiled, slipping from Kendall's lap and giving him a tug. The boys could sit in the kitchen with them while they worked on getting the cupcakes started. The rest of breakfast was ready to be served.

Kendall got up at the tug with a light chuckle. "I'm coming, babe." He glanced over at Mikko and Ryan who were whispering. He also could tell that she was upset about something. He knew more than Ryan did about the situation with Gabe, though. And Ryan may not be able to help her with it, but he could be supportive of Mikko. That's what she needed the most.
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 464
    Registration date : 2009-06-21

Post by Daisy on Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:40 pm

Daisy was glad that she had been able to spend time with Mikko and her sister's new boyfriend. Well, husband-to-be. Daisy was still in awe over that. She had Kendall had been together a lot longer than Mikko and Ryan, but her sister already had a ring!! Of course circumstances were different, still. She wanted that question more than anything. But she tried to think positive. Maybe Kendall was planning this out and was going to give her an epic proposal! Yeah, that had to be it!!

Once breakfast was over, everyone pitched in and helped clean up the mess, then Mikko and her crew headed out. Daisy was sad to see them go, but her sister had things to do. They would certainly have to hang out more often. She really missed her sister.

The play date had worn Zoe out and she was sleeping soundly in her play pen, this meant much needed alone time for Daisy and Kendall. If he was still wanting to ask her about earlier, this would be the perfect time. She was curled up with him on the couch, watching some cheesy tv show, but it hardly held her interest. Her thoughts were all over the place, and she still worried about Kendall being out in the working world. But she knew it was good for . She snuggled a little closer, pulling the fleece throw a little tighter around them. How she loved days like this, and knew they would become fewer now that he would be a working man. She needed to enjoy it while she had it.

"Heh... I bet you're pretty excited about tomorrow, huh?" She asked, glancing up at him. "You're going to be the sexiest mechanic ever!"
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:21 am

Mikko had a blast at Daisy's place. But soon it was time to go. She packed Travis in the car and soon her and Ryan were off. Travis slept the whole way home, his little play date had tired him out. She hoped that he slept for most the night so he didn't give Ryan trouble while she was out.

Once they got home she put Travis to bed and started getting ready for her night out. She hated to leave Ryan alone another night, but she felt that this had to be done. She had to go out and get rid of the Turks.

"I wont be out too late tonight." She promised Ryan and kissed him softly. "Love you."
    Aeris
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 200

Post by Aeris on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:48 pm

Lazarus wrote:Laz slipped another finger inside her and slid them in and out of her while kissing and sucking on her breast. He felt his need grow and was ready to pound into her. But wanted to get her good and ready first.

His lips traveled to her mouth and he kissed her deeply, his thumb massaging her clit.

"Mmmm yer so wet." He complimented with a smirk. "I'm gonna fuck you so good."

Laz' every action was driving her insane! Those fingers of his were magical, earning a deep moan as her hips bucked and she grinded against his hand. "Mmmm..." She moaned loudly, licking her lips in sweet anticipation.

"Stop teasing.. and live up to your promise..." She hummed lustfully...
    Marley
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 366
    Registration date : 2010-07-03

Post by Marley on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Finally the mysterious vehicle left and Marley breathed a much needed sigh of relief. When Remey finally rejoined her, she leaned against him, slipping one arm around his and resting her chin against his shoulder. She was really enjoying being out on the beach with him, and with their extended family.

Not long after the suspicious vehicle disappeared, Lexi pulled into the driveway and climbed out of the car. Waves were exchanged, but then she headed straight inside. Not that Mar blamed her. That skirt and heels looked expensive. Besides, Lexi looked a little rattled.

"She must have had a bad day." Mar said to no one in particular and hugged Remey's arm a little tighter, so glad that she hadn't had a bad day in a really long time, thanks to him.

Phin was busy painting the crabs, and most of them were turning out yellow. The other colors really didn't seem to be an option to him. He did notice when his 'mom' finally returned home and headed into the house, even though it had been from a distance. The young turtle was instantly unsettled, fearing that bad man was still in there house. He pointed in the house's direction and gave his father a very worried look....
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:55 am

Remey gave Lexi a wave then turned back to the others. "Yeah she looks a little rough." He looked over at Phin and reached over giving his head a light pat. "Don't worry little dude. Yer momma is fine, I'm sure she'll come out here and join us soon."

Belle looked over at Phin and gave him a smile. "It's ok, Phin." She told him. "Your crabs look pretty."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:10 pm