Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Re: Lost and Found (October)

Post by Lazarus on Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:57 am

Laz grinned and pulled his fingers away. He then got between her legs and rubbed his cock between her folds. Then slowly he pushed inside of her with a moan. "Mmm so warm and tight." He complimented and buried himself deep inside her. He then leaned down and kissed her deeply and started to slowly pound into her.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:22 pm

Raph had been watching his son paint the crabs.  He was wondering why they were all turning out yellow.  Not that it mattered, but one red one in the sea of yellow ones would be nice to see.  Raph was about to suggest Phin paint one red when his son's demeanor did a one-eighty.  

He held his son tightly, trying to calm him when he looked over and saw Lexi going inside the house.  Okay, so maybe Phin wanted to see his mommy.  Nothing wrong with that.  What he didn't realize, however, was Phin was unsettled because he thought Bishop had returned.  

The thought nearly made Raph's stomach turn.  If that sonofabitch had come back, Raph would personally throw him out.  He knew by now that no matter how caring Bishop seemed to be with Phin nothing would put the little turtle's mind at ease.  And Raph was not going to let Bishop get near him a second time.

He looked down at his son then back up at the house.  "I better go see what's goin' on," he told the others, debating on taking Phin with him for a moment.  Better yet, he might be able to convince Lexi to join them on the beach.  It was worth a shot.  Then he looked over at Marley.

"Could you watch 'im for a minute?"
    Marley
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 366
    Registration date : 2010-07-03

Post by Marley on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:39 pm

All of the reassurances from everyone seemed to be easing Phin some, but he was still really concerned about his mother going back into that house where the bad man had been. The little one could only associate his creator with pain and suffering, and feared that anyone that had the misfortunes of having Bishop's company would succumb to the same treatment.

Marley nodded in response to Raph and held out her arms for the little guy. "Sure. I can watch him." She smiled softly, and after some gentle coaxing and reminding him that he would have fun with Belle, Phin finally relinquished his hold on his father and crawled into Marley's arms.
    Aeris
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 200
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Aeris on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:09 pm

Lazarus wrote:Laz grinned and pulled his fingers away. He then got between her legs and rubbed his cock between her folds. Then slowly he pushed inside of her with a moan. "Mmm so warm and tight." He complimented and buried himself deep inside her. He then leaned down and kissed her deeply and started to slowly pound into her.

The moment that Aeris had been anticipating had finally arrived. She watched with lustful eyes as he positioned himself, then teased her by rubbing the head of his cock between her folds, lubricating him with her juices. She moaned deeply against his lips as she braced herself for his entry, breathing hitched as he finally pushed inside of her.

"Mmmm.." She moaned as her walls accommodated to his size, a devious grin spreading across her lips when he complimented her. "Mmm.. you're so dirty.." She breathed against his lips, moaning softly against them as he completely buried his thickness inside of her. "..but I like it... it turns me on..." Hell, everything about him turned her on, really. His naughtiness was just icing on the cake.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:06 am

Laz grinned at that and pounded into her harder and faster. His lips traveled over her neck and chest. Kissing, sucking and nipping at her skin. His fingers tangled in her hair, grunting with each thrust. His lips finally found her lips again and kissed her deeply, shoving his tongue in her mouth and reaching down to pinch her nipple.
    Serenity
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:12 am

Serenity pulled up to the beach next to Lexi's house. She was surprised to see the others were there as well. She turned to Jake and smiled. "Looks like the whole family is here." She said and parked the car then hopped out.

She helped Jake out the car then took Raven out as well. "Why don't we go join the others."

She pulled out a basket with some snacks and a blanket. She had left a note for Gabe telling him where she went and to call when he got home. She would head back home once she got that call.

Putting Raven in her carrier she walked with Jake to the others.

"Hey mind if we join you?" She asked.

Remey smiled at Seren and patted the ground. "Not at all come sit."

Serenity got the kids settled then took a seat next to Leo. "What are you guys up to?" She asked the kids seeing them with paint and crabs.

Belle smiled at Seren and showed her the brightly colored pink crab. "Painting hermincrabs."
    Bones
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

Post by Bones on Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:14 pm

"What? Leading the gang would be awesome. To have that control over so many people. The power!" Bones laughed as he headed in the store with Ally. "And you can be my gangsta queen. I'm sure Ace would be ok with that."

He lead them to the paint and looked at all the swatches. "Sooooo what color are we going for? dark purple? Or what about a green?"
    Axel
    Lurker

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2013-12-23

Post by Axel on Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:26 pm

Axel and juicy sat in the back of the bar eating fries and drinking smiernoff ice. "You think he will come back soon?" Juicy asked. eager to get to know their new partner better.

Axel shrugged and ate a fry. "Maybe he is busy. He will come or call." Though axel was feeling this was a bad start to their relationship. Gabe seemed to have no interest in them and that was bad if they were to all work together.
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Gabriel on Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:47 pm

Just as the doubts began to circulate, Gabriel finally showed up the two pit bulls in tow. The dogs followed him into the bar which no one seemed to mind. Gabe was a regular here, and because of his condition and degenerating eye sight, Jigs was considered a service dog, even without his harness, and welcomed.

It didn't take him long to spot his new partners in the back, indulging as they waited. He headed over to the table and took a seat and ordered a drink for himself. "Well, you guys are patient... I give you that."

Friend

Number of posts : 116
    Registration date : 2013-04-13

Post by Juicy on Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:00 pm

Juicy smiled brightly when Gabe sat down. She reached down and patted the pups heads then gave them both a fry. "We were starting to worry you wouldn't come. But of course we waited, we're partners! That's what we do." She took a sip from her drink.

"So Hun told us a lot about you. You really got a shitty hand delt to you. But don't worry, Yer with us now. Yer shitty days are over. Right Axel."

Axel grinned and nodded. "Yes. We have your back, comrade."

"Totally. Sooooo I guess we should tell you about ourselves. Well you know me already. Kinda. me real name is Sheelin. and as if ya couldn't tell I'm from Ireland. I like guns, drugs, fucking and doggies!"

Axel waited til Juicy was done then gave a little wave. "I am Axel. From Germany. I cam here just three years ago. Still working on English. I am in band called Cyber Vomit. Ish like medieval weapons, singing and american food. We hear about people who betray you and feel very angry about that. Juicy and I are loyal we will never abondon you." Axel said with a nod.

"Yeah and like. If someone hurts you. They are soooooo going to get a bullet to the head."
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271

Post by Michelangelo on Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:22 pm

Rini wanted to bring up the subject of housing to Seren, but wasn't sure if the time was right. She didn't want to sound rude or sound like she was begging. Honestly her father should be the one helping her but of course he wouldn't as long as she was with Don. SO she stood quiet for now, but would ask about it before they parted ways.

Mike looked around and as luck would have it, he spotted a pail that one of the kids had left carelessly on the beach. "Oooh, I see just the thing!" He announced as he hopped up and sprinted over to retrieve the small bucket. After dipping it into the water and filling it full, he headed back over to Fraya and flopped down. "We have water!!"

"Awesome!" Fraya dug a little mote and carefully poured water into it. "Now no one can get into the castle. Hummmm no one can get out either. we need a bridge!"

Ivy smiled up at Leo and gave an eager nod. How awesome that they would be painting a crab together! "Okay!" She chirped and helped him with painting the little crab, glancing a quick smile in Seren's direction. "We paint crabs!" She announced proudly.

Leo picked up a paint brush and started to help paint the large crab shell. "I'm going to paint it with some blues. What color do you want to use?" He asked Ivy as he held the crab in the palm of his hand.

Seren smiled brightly at that and looked over at Jake. "Jake you want to paint crabs too? With your friends."

"Ooooh, righty-o!" And Mike was quick to grab a few sticks, also acknowledging Serenity with a wave and a bright smile before getting back down to business. He placed the sticks over the mote, then covered the structure with dirt to make it look more authentic, grinning proudly at his ingenuity. "Now that is one sexy looking bridge!"

"That is one fine bridge. I think this sand castle could win awards! We are awesome." Fraya said with a smile. "we should put a flag on the top."

Jake was quiet for a moment, still hovering shyly around Seren, clinging to her clothes. He finally nodded but made no effort to get closer to the other kids. He had been around them before, but not much, so was still really shy and stand-offish around them.

Of course Ivy's favorite color was blue, too! Because that was the color that Leo wore. But he had already chosen that color, so the opted for something different. "Pink! We paint pink daisies on 'im!"

Don waved to the new family that joined them. He saw Serenity and wondered if this would be the right time to ask her. He glanced at Rini, who seemed to think maybe they should wait a while. At least until they could maybe pull her aside before they parted ways again. Instead, Don looked down at his daughter and smiled at her then looked at Rini. "Would you mind handing me a sandwich, please?"

Serenity hoped that his shyness was a faze and he would grow out of it. But for now she grabbed one of the crabs that were piled in the middle of the group and a brush and some paint. "Here you go." She picked up Jake and placed him in her lap then held the crab for him so he could paint it.

"sure." Rini said and grabbed a sandwich and a drink from their basket. She handed the items over to Don and took Tomo from him. She looked over at Mike and Fraya and shook her head. "Those two are like twins."

"A flag...hmmmm..." Mike was thoughtful for a moment, but a huge smile stretched across his face when an idea hit him. He pulled off his bandanna and tied it around an appropriate size stick and planted it in the castle, then marveled at their handiwork. "Heh, yup.. this is the best castle...ever! We should definitely get an award!"

Don took the sandwich and drink from her and set the drink down next to him. "Thanks." Then he looked over at his brother and girlfriend and chuckled. "Yeah, no kidding. I guess there is no denying that they're perfect for each other." With a light shake of his head in amusement, he took a bite of his sandwich.

Fraya clapped her hands and kissed Mike. "It's so beautiful." She said and pulled out her phone to take a picture. "Now all the crabs running around have a home."

Jake was perfectly content in Seren's lap. He took the crab and the paint brush, but quickly dropped the creature when it protruded from its shell and its hard feet touched his palm! What on earth was it!

Serenity caught the crab and held it. "It's ok, Jake. It wont hurt you.I'll hold it for you." She kissed the top of his head and handed him the paint brush. She then looked up at Rini and Tomo and smiled. "Have you two thought about where you're going to raise Tomo?" She asked wondering if they were planing on raising her in the sewers.

Rini looked at Seren and bit her lip. "Actually we wanted to talk to you about that." But before she could go on Seren lifted her hand up. "say no more." Seren said. "You can take the mansion. 12 bedrooms and ten baths, an office, an indoor pool and ball room. lots of space for Tomo to grow in."

Don's eyes widened in shock. He was floored that Serenity was that giving. A whole mansion to themselves? "Wow. Are you sure?" he asked Serenity. Sure, he thought maybe they could get something but this was far more than he expected.

"So more of my family is leaving?" Of course Leo knew they couldn't raise a child in the sewer but he felt like he was losing his family. Seren placed her free hand on Leo's knee. "Leo. I said it had 12 bedrooms. There is no reason your whole family can't move in. I know Master Splinter will love the garden. I made sure everything was kept up. It's fully fernished and in the city, but away from the people and trafific. You all can move in."

Serenity smiled at them. "I can't believe I didn't offer you all the mansion sooner. But it's all ready I can give you the key now if you like."

Pepper had been sitting close to Leo, quietly taking it all in. He was so good with little Ivy and it really warmed her heart. Even though Leo didn't openly express it, she could feel his hurt when Seren offered to let Don and Rini have the mansion. Bit by bit, he was losing his family, and it really tore at her heart. She gave him a reassuring squeeze, but then Seren extended the offer which relieved her. Hopefully Leo would be up for a move.. but was a mansion really safe for a family of mutants?

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:47 pm

Raph made sure Phin was preoccupied once again before heading off for the beach house. He didn't even greet the newcomers because he was a turtle on a mission. He needed to find out what was up with Lexi. He could tell by her body language that something was up. Raph luckily didn't recognize the mystery vehicle. He finally made it to the beach house with a short jog and ran up the steps. Then he stealthily made his way inside the structure. He was going to try surprising Lexi with him being there. Then he intended to ask her to join them on the beach. That was the plan, anyway.

Lexi was still laying on the bed, resting on her back. She had unearthed the small gun that Bishop had given her and was closely examining it when Raph finally came in. Her first thought was to hide it, as if she had done something wrong by merely accepting the 'gift'. And maybe she should have rejected it, and at the time she wasn't thinking of the impact it would have on Raph. All she could see was a device that could protect Phin if it came down to it... because it would surely do damage to even Bishop, enough to slow him down, at least. But this cat and mouse game was confusing to her. She finally acknowledged Raph's presence when he entered the room and shifted to her side to greet him, mustering a small smile, despite it all. "Hey. Convinced your family to come for a visit, huh?"

Raph knew it wasn't a real smile, even though she did a good job hiding her...pain? Instead he came over to the bed, sitting down on the edge, his features full of concern. "Babe, what is it?"

It seemed that he hadn't noticed the new 'toy' she had been examining, nor had her answered her question. Sometimes the guy just wasn't in the moment, but she shrugged it off, figuring it was just his concern. She sighed deeply as she pushed herself into a sitting position, placing the gun beside her as she wrapped her arms around her knees. "Just.. a rotten day. Things didn't go so well with the meeting. They want...'more'..from me." She told him, but hated going into the detail of her work with him. Even though he had never rejected it, and had been a 'fan' of her before they met, she knew her occupation had to bother him. "How's Phin... has he recovered from earlier?" She asked, changing the subject to anything but herself.

Raph hadn't noticed the gun at first but once he saw it laying beside her, the questions wanted to start. But, there was time for that later. Instead, his gaze was now on her, more concerned than ever. The meeting hadn't gone well and they wanted more from her? Well, that wasn't a huge surprise. He snorted softly, shaking his head. "Yeah, I'll bet. Just how much 'more' of you?" Then the conversation switched to Phin and the little incident earlier. "He's better," he answered truthfully. But what she didn't need to know was that he was getting upset again when he saw his mother storm up to the house.

How to answer his question. Where to start. Lexi sighed, taking a deep breath. "They think that I've become too 'tame'." She told him. "They're no longer honoring my request to be less reveling. My agent honored it for a while, but the whole 'she's a mom now' bit has grown sour to him. It doesn't sell magazines.. and the fans want more. They're making demands, the office is being flooded with letters so... they want me to...'adapt'." She ran her fingers through her hair, feeling extremely uncomfortable about what she had to tell him next. "They want full blown sex shots, but that goes against my original contract, because I told them I wouldn't have sex with random guys. Soooo... they want me to do 'suggestive' shots instead." She told him. "With my boyfriend." She told him. "Because I told them I wouldn't do that sort of thing with just anyone, and they compromised with me. But.. they don't realize that my boyfriend is a mutant turtle that can't really become an adult celebrity." She told him, and took another deep breath. "The media, and the company seems to think Laz is my boyfriend..."

Raph tried to digest all this. It was hard. Especially the fact that she couldn't show her boyfriend off to everyone. He felt guilty all over again. He never wanted this for Lexi. He wanted her to be happy. Happy with him...and Phin. Both of them were mutant turtles, so they could never be shown to the public. It wasn't fair to her. But then the next thing she said felt like a slap in the face for him. "WHAT?! They think Laz is your boyfriend?!" He jumped up from the bed, seething.

Lexi knew that it hurt, and that's why she didn't want to tell him, but she had made a vow to be honest with him, since secrets had hurt them in the past. She reached over to give his arm a comforting squeeze, but soon he was off the bed, and his anger was evident. Hell, she knew he would be. This wasn't fair to her, nor was it fair to him. Still, she tried to keep her calm composure, and let him work through his anger. "Yeah. The pictures that the paparazzi took at the hospital after I was attacked by Mikko and her gang... were pretty... 'incriminating'." And the fact that Laz had lied to the doctors and told them he was the boyfriend so he could stay had also added fuel to the media's fire.

Raph was beyond angry. He was furious! And hurt! And he didn't know who he was more upset at. He hated this situation. If he could, he would be in every fucking celebrity shot with Lexi. It would be HIM that the media would know and refer to him as her boyfriend. And even more. Hell, if he wasn't a damn mutant, they would probably be married already! Raph was just standing there, shaking with emotion. He really didn't know how to handle it. He wanted to run or maybe punch something, but instead,  he just sank down to the bed again, glaring at the floor. Raph wasn't one to pout when he didn't get his way, but this just wasn't fucking fair!

This was breaking Lexi's heart. She knew he would be angry, but this was something more. She could almost feel the pain radiating off of him. Honestly, she wasn't sure what to do and thankfully no agreements had been made yet, but she knew if she declined, her career was over. The money would stop coming, and this dream they were living would all deteriorate. But was the beach house and all of the luxuries they had really worth the pain it would cause him. Would cause her? And what about Laz? Even if he agreed, what would it do to his relationship with Aeris? What would it do to her friendship with Laz? The guy was her best friend, and had been her rock through so much, being there for her when Raph couldn't. Would this damage their friendship? Surely it would make things confusing, especially considering that she had fallen for Laz, and had even kissed him. But... she still loved Raph. God, why did this all have to be so complicated! Why couldn't her life be cut and dry and simple like most normal people?? Because she would never have that life, not with a mutant. She had known that going into the relationship, but hadn't realized how difficult it would be, and how many curve balls life would throw at them. But the fact remained, she loved Raph and Phin, enough to plunge herself into the uncertainties of becoming a washed up 'has been' if that's what it took to make him feel okay again. She slid closer to him and gently wrapped her arms around his neck and nuzzled a kiss against his cheek. "I haven't signed anything yet." She told him and pressed another kiss against his jaw. "I love you, Raph."

Raph was tempted, SO tempted to tell her maybe she should be with Laz instead. Yeah, he knew he already had someone, but there was definitely some special bond between these two. It was too much! His felt his own heart was breaking even after Lexi told him she hadn't agreed to anything and that she loved him. That only caused the dam to break and tears fell as he leaned against her, sobbing. "I can't do this..."

And there it was, the breakdown that she knew was coming, soon after feeling the pain that rolled off him like the steam of warm summer tides. It always killed her to see him cry, knowing it too a lot to get the though guy to that point, but she had been causing him a lot of tears here lately. Maybe she was the villain, after all. It certainly felt like it. She hugged him tightly when he leaned into her, feeling her own tears burning at the back of her eyes. "I'm sorry that I hurt you.. that I continue to hurt you..." She began, but fell short when her 'I love you' was responded to with 'I can't do this'. She was completely taken aback and confused. "...can't do what?"

Raph took a few moments to get his emotions in check again, or at least enough that his voice wouldn't crack. He looked up at her, the tears still coming. "To you." He was coming to the realization that maybe mutant turtles were supposed to be alone after all. He didn't want her hurting anymore because of him. He fucked up so much in this relationship that he couldn't believe they were still together this long. But...how could they continue like this?

Lexi was still confused about what he was trying to tell her, and then she realized... or so she thought. He.. wanted to end it? She suddenly felt warm and numb, like the shock that dulled the senses after being so severely wounded... before the excruciating pain set in. Suddenly she felt nauseous, and the tears were falling despite her best attempts. Her world was spiraling recklessly out of control. "What are you saying, Raph..." She asked, needing clarity. "You want to end this?"

Raph shook his head. "No...I don' want to." But should he?  His own emotions were spiraling out of control again. "I...I love you, Lex, but how can we make this work?" With the kind of business she's in right now, Raph knew finding another job would be hard. And, more than that, she was damn good at this one.

It was a relief when he told her that he didn't want to part ways, but Lexi knew their relationship wasn't out of the woods. There was still too much pain between them, and neither was at fault. They were both victims of circumstances. But he was willing to hold on, even if it was by a thread, and the threat of plummeting would always hang over them. She hugged him as tightly as her shaky arms would allow, then cupped his face, making him meet her gaze. "We fight like hell." She told him, responding to his question. "We're both fighter's, right?"

Raph gave her his first genuine smile since he entered the room, nodding. "Like hell we will." Then his smile turned into a full-blown grin as he pressed a kiss to her lips.  "Damn straight!"

That smile was like an answer to her prayers. A ray of light breaking through the grim darkness that had threatened to disorient them both. The weight was slowly lifting from her chest and she could finally breathe again. She knew there would be complications and they would surely revisit this road again, but for now, he was willing to fight with her... for her. He hadn't tucked tail and ran. For now, her world was whole. She wiped at his tears and pressed a smile against his lips before returning his kiss, then wrapped her arms around his neck. "That's my guy.. my warrior."

Raph chuckled then kissed her again. So the storm had blown over for now. Things had lightened up considerably in the last couple minutes. Raph had a random thought, though. It was risky and probably ill-advised, but it was worth a shot. "Do ya think maybe I can still be in those shots? I just wouldn't show my face." Or his body but that was a given. He only needed his dick present, right?

Lexi certainly wasn't expecting that question, and she couldn't help but flash him a cheeky grin at that. God, how she wished that he could be in those shoots, but knew it was too risky. She certainly hated to tell him 'no', especially considering that the mood had finally lightened. She gently pinched his cheek before kissing him again. "Awww, babe. I wish you could, but they would be wondering why my boyfriend is all trench coated up." She squeezed him gently. "It would be too risky." And then a thought occurred to her. "Unless you posed as Nightwatcher.... but then they would think Laz' alter ego is that bad ass... and I know you don't want him stealing your thunder." She teased. Besides, it would put Laz in danger if everyone thought that he was the metal clad vigilante.

But Raph wasn't done just yet. "Hey, Laz doesn't look anythin' like Nightwatcher. He's much scrawnier than me." He grinned then reached over to cop a feel. "An' they can just call me 'your mystery guy'." He flashed her a wink then nuzzled her. He was mostly teasing about all this, but if given half the chance, he would actually consider doing it.

Lexi chuckled at his comment about Laz. Indeed, her friend didn't look like anyone that could fill Nightwatcher's costume, but people liked to assume. She briefly considered it, but even having Raph be her 'mystery guy' wasn't worth the problems it could cause for him and his family. "Awww, you know I would love to have my handsome mystery guy," She told him, caressing the hand that was copping a feel, encouraging it. "But, I can't put you and your family at risk like that." She told him, figuring that he wasn't completely serious, anyway, but knew he would probably consider if it made things less complicated for her. "We'll figure something out." She assured him, kissing him softly. It would probably mean the end of her contract, but life had beaten her down before, and she had come back stronger.

Raph returned her kiss, moving his fingers in a massaging motion. God, it felt good being with her. Even if it was just snuggling with his woman. "Mmm...you're fucking unbelievable," he said as he nuzzled a kiss to her shoulder. "I'd give you the best sex of your life in those shoots." As he had many times already. She brought out the best in him. A side he rarely showed his own family. Just like his breakdown earlier. She was the only one that would witness that kind of emotion from him.

The massaging motions felt wonderful and his affections were making it hard to concentrate. Thankfully not much focus was needed at the moment since the mood had become lighter, and more intimate. She smiled at his compliment, caressing his cheek with her fingers. "Mmm.. you're pretty amazing yourself." She told him with a wink. His comment about the best sex of her life earned another quiet chuckle. "Oh.. is that so?" She asked, giving him a mock look of disbelief. "Are you trying to outdo yourself?" She teased. "You know.. they compromised because I told them I didn't want to do full out porno shots.. you know.. no penetration." She told him seductively and hummed a kiss against his lips. "Just 'soft porn suggestive shots'." She told him. "But with you, I would certainly make an exception." Though, as tempting as it was, it was still a risk that she couldn't take. She couldn't lose him over her career.

Raph knew what they were asking, but he was sure Lexi would go for 'full-blown sex' shots if it was him. And that would be the only way he could pass as a human he could think of. With most porn...or at least a lot of what he had seen, they never showed the guy's dick so he thought he would be safe if he was able to do this with her. But, in the end, it would be better if he just was a good turtle and fucked her in private. And especially out here, they had loads of privacy since they both got rather loud in the bedroom. They definitely had to keep it down with Phin so close by, though. "Yeah, I know." He knew his touches were getting to her as he kissed her again, moving his fingers a little more insistently against her skin.

Indeed, the touches were getting to her. God, how she craved him! Surely he knew just what he was doing to her, and soon his touches became more insistent. Her eyes slid closed, savoring everything he was doing. She really wanted him to take her, but with his family being just outside and knowing that he hardly got to spend any time with them, it would be selfish of her to provoke it.. so she was letting him call the shots....

All signs pointed to 'yes' about Raph wanting to fuck her. After nearly telling her it was over, he really needed her. He wanted to bring her that pleasure that both of them sought now that everything was better between them. At least for now. But Raph wanted to stay in the present and love her like there was no tomorrow. Unfortunately, there were some limits of what he could do right now, but one love-making session couldn't hurt, right? With his mind made up, he slowly moved his hand underneath her clothing. "I need you...now." Then the next thing he knew, he was trying to remove her pants.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:14 am

Honestly Leo wasn't surprised that Seren offered for all of them to live in the mansion. She was so giving and carring, it's what he loved about her. He smiled softly. "Thank you Serenity. Living on the surface would be much better then the sewers. Us turtles can handle it, But our human women shouldn't have to be stuck down there."

He looked over at Pepper and smiled a little brighter. then turned back to Serenity.

"Thank you so much. But, Why don't you live in the house?"
    Serenity
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:26 am

"It's too big for me. Plus it was my parents and family home and I just don't want to live there. But I kept it up. The pool is ready for swimming. Oh and you can swim all year long the pool is heated and inside. now, Someone does come three times a month to cut the grass."

Splinter
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post by Splinter on Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:31 am

Splinter had been sitting a little aways from the group, but still in ear shot. Hearing Serenity offer her home to them he stood up and came over to the others. He took a seat where Raph had been and smiled warmly.

"Thank you Serenity, for opening your home to us. It would indeed be better for the women and Tomo to live topside. And a ball room would be perfect for training. We promise that we will take the best of care to your childhood home."
    Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:35 am

Rini was excited. She wouldn't have to live in the sewers anymore, she could raise her daughter in a nice home. And the house was so big that they could always invite their friends over and the other kids and they would have room to just run around. She couldn't wait to move in.

"You're the best Seren. Thank you so much. I'm sure that we will all move in as soon as we can. You've done so much for us I have to repay you. Anything you need you just let me know."
    Azazel
    Lurker

Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2014-01-22

Post by Azazel on Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:33 am

Azazel walked the corridor of the foot tower. His boots hitting the waxed floor loudly. He was heading out the building for the night, to patrol the streets. He was out looking to see what trouble he could get into.

He stepped outside and the wind blew through his black hair. He closed his eyes as he felt the breeze.

"Mmmmmm..."

Azazel opened his eyes and took off at a full run. He leaped on the closest fire escape and headed to the roof tops. The sun was still up so he would lay low for now. But come night fall he was ready for some action. His foot uniform showed off his thin but fit frame as he stood over the city.

He was near a bar, where Dragons hung out at. He would just wait for one of them to come out. it wasn't hard to tell gang members from other people. And if he did make a mistake and attack an innocent. Well, ever war has collateral damage. No harm done.

Not that he really cared for this silly fight that Shredder had with the gangs of the city. Azazel was after bigger fish. He wanted the Foot for himself. And he would go through who ever he had to to get it. But the ninja wasn't a fool. You couldn't just attack Shredder. He would have to play it smart. In the mean time he would cause some havoc around the city.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:55 pm

Raph wrote:
    All signs pointed to 'yes' about Raph wanting to fuck her. After nearly telling her it was over, he really needed her. He wanted to bring her that pleasure that both of them sought now that everything was better between them. At least for now. But Raph wanted to stay in the present and love her like there was no tomorrow. Unfortunately, there were some limits of what he could do right now, but one love-making session couldn't hurt, right? With his mind made up, he slowly moved his hand underneath her clothing. "I need you...now." Then the next thing he knew, he was trying to remove her pants.

And Lexi would have absolutely no objections. Hell, she was craving him just as much as he was her. When he began his eager attempts at removing her pants, she assisted him, and just as quickly disrobed of her shirt and undergarments, knowing that time was not on their side. Interruptions were inevitable, and it was only a matter of time before a brother walked in or Phin demanded their attention. But they would make the best of what time was granted to them.

Lexi removed the pistol from the bed, placing it onto the night stand and out of the way for now. Surely it would require an explanation later, but she wasn't going to ruin the moment with more heavy news... that was drama for another time; possibly fodder for a break up for a later time, but not now. This moment belonged to them.

She laid back on the bed, grabbing the tails of his bandanna and pulling him down with her, kissing him deeply, heatedly. After all of the bull shit that she had dealt with, and after nearly losing him through no fault of her own, she fucking deserved this....

Male
    Number of posts : 1271

Post by Michelangelo on Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:05 pm

Mike grinned when Fraya took a picture of their creation and mentioned that the crabs would now have a home. He had overheard Seren and a huge smile stretched across his lips. "Oh wow, heh... seems like the crabs aren't the only ones that have a home.. we're moving into a mansion!!!" He beamed happily.

"Now if we could just pry Raph and Lex away from this place, we could all live together!"

Female
    Number of posts : 200
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Aeris on Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:25 pm

Lazarus wrote:Laz grinned at that and pounded into her harder and faster. His lips traveled over her neck and chest. Kissing, sucking and nipping at her skin. His fingers tangled in her hair, grunting with each thrust. His lips finally found her lips again and kissed her deeply, shoving his tongue in her mouth and reaching down to pinch her nipple.

Aeris returned his kiss with equal passion, moaning against his lips as he pounded into her. Her nails dug into his shoulders and she buried her face against his neck, nuzzling and nipping at his flesh. "Mmm... you feel soooo good..." She complimented, arching for him when he found her nipple, lavishing her sensitive buds with his heavenly affections. She moaned deeply, her big doe eyes sliding closed as her fingers tangled through his thick black hair and she returned his kiss whole heartedly. This man was her own personal heaven.
    Fraya
    Original Character

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by Fraya on Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:32 am

Fraya's eyes got wide and she jumped up and down. "A mansion!? We're going to live in a mansion!? With lots of room and OH MY GOD! We can have balls! Dress up in dresses and dance the night away." Fraya said happily as she spun around as if dancing with someone.

"And we can get a puppy!"
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:35 am

"You feel good too." Laz said against her lips as his he fucked her harder and faster. He then changed positions, getting on his knees and lifting her legs onto his shoulders. She felt amazing in the new position and was able to get deeper inside her. He held on to her legs as he rocked back and forth.

He then lowered a hand to rub her clit while he fucked her.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:26 pm

Now that Lexi's clothing was removed, Raph wasted no time in groping her in all her favorite places as he returned her kiss. He knew they couldn't stay in here too long, but he was going to make the most of it and give his woman the love she deserved. He kissed her lips then slowly moved his kisses down her body, spending a lot of attention at her breasts.

Every touch, every kiss sent shivers throughout her body, exciting her. God, how she craved him and wanted nothing more for him to fuck her brains out, and at the same time, she wanted him to take his time and draw this out; explore every inch of her. Something that she doubted that he ever had the patience to do in the past. And yet, she knew they wouldn't have the time for that now, either. But whatever he did find the time for was certainly appreciated, especially considering only moments before, they had almost parted ways. "Mmm.." She moaned, complimenting his efforts, caressing the back of his head with her fingers. "That feels so fucking good.."

Raph didn't respond and instead continued to lavish her breasts and cleavage. He slowly moved a hand down between her legs and stroked her pussy then latched onto a nipple, sucking on it. He wanted her badly so he didn't want to do this too long, but he figured maybe he would spend a little more time in the foreplay department this time.

It was probably a damn good thing that they were the only two inside the house at the moment because Raph's attentions earned a loud moan from Lexi. He was certainly doing all the right moves, even if foreplay wasn't his specialty, and she knew that. But something had changed, and she was appreciative of the change in pace... "Mmmm... fuck yeah..." She moaned loudly, gently biting her lower lip as she watched his with lustful eyes.

Raphael's tongue slowly slid lower then finally dipped into the sweet nectar between Lexi's legs. He didn't want to stay there too long, but he wanted to drive her wild with his tongue. He wanted to make her scream. He was very much aware of how loud Lexi was getting and it only excited him more. He reached between his own legs and let his erection grow into a full hard-on before moving up to kiss her lips again.

And Raph's actions would have the desired effects, earning a pleasured moaned that bordered a scream. It was so easy for her to get caught up in the moment and forget that there were others just outside the house. It was definitely a good reason that they lived alone. Raph could've stayed between her thighs all day if he wanted to, but she knew that oral wasn't one of his strong points, and the fact that he had gone there at all was a complete surprise to her, but a good one none the less. Her thighs trembled beneath his pleasure, but all too soon he was moving back up her body and his lips once again met hers. She met them with a cheeky grin. "I'm impressed." She teased, and kissed him deeply, aching to feel more of him...

Raph chuckled and kissed her again. "Thought you would be," he said with a grin then rubbed his cock over her stomach, teasing her. "How much do ya want me, babe?"

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:17 pm

Mike chuckled at Fraya, happy to see her this excited. He knew that it must have been hard for her, and all of the humans living underground. "Oooh, a puppy! And maybe we can get another kitty playmate for Klunk, too!" He suggested.

Donatello was just ecstatic about the thought of them being in a mansion. He was still a down-to-earth turtle, but the thought was sounding very appealing to him. "Yeah, thank you so much, Serenity." Like Rini, he didn't know how he could ever repay Seren for her kindness and generosity.

"Yessssssss! So many animals!" She went over to the others and sat down by Serenity. "Yer the bestest." She told the woman with a smile. "And I know Ela will love the pool."
    Serenity: Serenity smiled at them all. "You're welcome guys. But it's really no big deal." Of course to her it was no big deal, the house was empty and had been that way for too long. But for the guys it must have been a very big deal. She actually felt bad that she hadn't offered the house to them sooner. But their family was growing and they needed to get out of the sewers.

Donatello couldn't wait to check out the place and plan out an intricate security system for it. Even if it had its own, it was bound to need some work. Donatello was the turtle for the job. He was really looking forward to this little project. A brand new home was always exciting. Also a bit daunting with having to move again. He and his brothers never had much to take with them because nearly every time they had to move they had to start over. This time was different. But, moving topside was also risky for them. Just the move itself would be quite difficult. The van could only carry so much at once. Don anticipated many, many trips back and forth to get everything. Especially his own things since he and probably Mikey accumulated the most stuff.

"I would like to move as soon as we can. We don't have too much stuff to move. I don't think." Leo said, though he had no idea how much stuff his brothers had, he knew that he had very little and Splinter didn't have much either. He was also wondering, like Mike, if there would be some way for Lexi and Raph to move in with them. there would be enough room, and they can finally all live together again.

Indeed, Mike was reeeally excited about the Mansion, but he was most excited about the inside pool! How cool was it that they could swim year around?? And now they could probably have the whole family together! "Thanks, Seren!" He smiled brightly." We'll have to throw you a party, or something!"

"Party! Speaking of party I want to throw one for Gabe and Raph for their birthday. are you guys up for that. It'll be at our house. I'm going to make two cakes and decorate and everything."

Leo had to think about that one. "I don't think Raph is the partying type. Not sure how he would react to a birthday party, and with Gabe. I thought those two didn't get along?"

"Maybe having two separate cakes might change his mind," Don said with a small shrug. He knew Raph and Gabe didn't get along very well, but surely he could suck it up long enough for a party.

"Raph has to lighten up." Seren said. "I just have to make sure Lexi doesn't have plans for Raph."

"Pffftt, We'll make them get along. Neither of them will be a butt head if you're throwing them a party!" Mike piped up.

Belle finished painting her crab and she went over to Phin to show it to him. She then looked over at Ivy and showed her too. "All done! Can I go play in the water?"

"No it's too cold to play in the water. Paint another crab. Then we can put them in the home Fraya and Mike built."

Donatello wanted to reply to Mike's statement with 'don't be too sure about that' but decided against it. Everyone's mind was made up about this party -- including his own. "I think it's a great idea."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:56 am

Raph wrote:
    Raph chuckled and kissed her again. "Thought you would be," he said with a grin then rubbed his cock over her stomach, teasing her. "How much do ya want me, babe?"

Lexi didn't even have to wonder what had warned all of the special treatment. The day had already tested their relationship twice already, and rebounding should be extra sweet. He was straying outside of his bedroom 'routine' and it was certainly working wonders at winding her down. She would have returned the favor, but he seemed all too eager to get to the part that every male anticipated about sex... the fucking.

She flashed him a naughty grin as she met his lips, humming against them as she felt his rock hard cock against her stomach, causing her excitement to grow. "Mmmm... as much as you want to give it to me, big boy." She teased, winking at him. She reached down to give him a light stroke, then gently bit his lip. "I want you as much as I need you.." She breathed, and surely he would catch her meaning. She meant more than just sex. How much she needed him in every aspect of life.

"So... show me how much you want me..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:37 am